Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857879 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12683) (12684) (12685) (12686) (12687) (12688) (12689) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
cool cool cool
Lampard son
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Havertz10:
havertz did but who counts these things
right

Barnsley cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
donstan18:
Scored outside the box

Scores inside the box

Scores a penalty

Drops an assist.

A legend he was, a legend he is, a legend he’ll always be.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
A composed and sharp performance from the team even if it was a one sided affair today.

We are here to win.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
donstan18:

Are you sad we won?

If yes, we know the reason. cheesy

I would accord you a response cos when it's all said and done it's all bants to you.

The quote below has and will always be my view about the whole thing

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Havertz10:
and we rightfully did but until lukaku plays in a game and we score 7, my argument stands

Nonsense. Norwich is an open team that everybody is smashing 4 or 5 goals even without good strikers

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
timbros:
Make any body no mention me again angry angry

7 goals, No contribution.

E no go better for Havertz. Tueh!

grin grin grin grin grin

Haba! This is too much now oga Ade grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
How did this thread turn to Mount vs Havertz argument? Are they players of different clubs? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
BlueMann:

Too good for the Championship, too bad for the PL
..make them create league for them grin. Their midfield should be the worst I have seen in a while, you can carry ball from your half down to their box without anyone throwing tackle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
FBS:
How did this thread turn to Mount vs Havertz argument? Are they players of different clubs? undecided

The tin jus tire me..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Mount just raised our hope that we can win this Epl.

ManU should beat Liverpool tomorrow please.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
donstan18:

I pray Lukaku excel, there’s something strange about being looked up in Chelsea to score.

Whenever chelsea play with lukaku, all your attackers just try to cross it in towards him without thinking. Without lukaku chelsea's attack is a lot more fluid.

Not saying lukaku is bad but TT need to find a way to integrate him fast.. Just my thought sha.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
donstan18:
Mount just raised our hope that we can win this Epl.

ManU should beat Liverpool tomorrow please.

We are losing. Ole Gollum the serial failure must be sacked.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Joezinho:

Whenever chelsea play with lukaku, all your attackers just try to cross it in towards him without thinking. Without lukaku chelsea's attack is a lot more fluid.

Not saying lukaku is bad but TT need to find a way to integrate him fast.. Just my thought sha.

Lol.. How many goals did the "fluid" attack score last season?
Jorginho was our top scorer last season with all his goals coming from the penalty spot.

Norwich are trash, simple..

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
rooftops:
..make them create league for them grin. Their midfield should be the worst I have seen in a while, you can carry ball from your half down to their box without anyone throwing tackle

I almost put a glue in my eyes watching their midfield. Even with 3 there, Kovacic and Jorginho kept strolling around.

Their coach must be mad if he thinks Gilmour cant break into that middle
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Joezinho:

Lack of creativity, that’s what Chelsea lack as of now to help Lukaku.

He hardly misses, he can shoot, nod and hold the ball, he has good positioning, he just lack world class creative players to help him run the show.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Joezinho:

We are losing. Ole Gollum the serial failure must be sacked.
It’s possible for Ole to beat Liverpool.

Na just una defenders dey fvck up.

With Ronaldo, Bruno, Rashy and Pogba, una fit beat them.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Joezinho:

Not saying lukaku is bad but TT need to find a way to integrate him fast .. Just my thought sha.
but where? I can't envision a positive outcome asides changing formation to 4231

I even suggested that we shift him to the right, this issue is going to linger in people's mind, if we play with him and performances dip again, fingers will start pointing, it can cost tuchel his job and we would just completely destroy something good because we bought mark henry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Joezinho:

They'll come around to accept this fact. Dont worry.

I have said it many times here that TT's 3-4-3 heavily relies on 3 counterpressing fluid forwards which Lukaku isnt.

Only way forward is a change in system and dynamics

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
thorrvik55:

Lol.. How many goals did the "fluid" attack score last season?
Jorginho was our top scorer last season with all his goals coming from the penalty spot.

Norwich are trash, simple..

Norwich is a historically bad PL team but great job by Chelsea. Shout out Havertz who I felt played well despite not getting a goal as I think he was the only person who was actually marked all game.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Havertz10:
but where? I can't envision a positive outcome asides changing formation to 4231

I even suggested that we shift him to the right, this issue is going to linger in people's mind, if we play with him and performances dip again, fingers will start pointing, it can cost tuchel his job and we would just completely destroy something good because we bought mark henry

Mark Henry the wrestler? I don laugh tire grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by User09: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Joezinho:

Norwich is a historically bad PL team but great job by Chelsea. Shout out Havertz who I felt played well despite not getting a goal as I think he was the only person who was actually marked all game.

Agree

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen
Mount v kaikai have been officially settled grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
User09:

I almost put a glue in my eyes watching their midfield. Even with 3 there, Kovacic and Jorginho kept strolling around.

Their coach must be mad if he thinks Gilmour cant break into that middle

...this was how I felt in their match against Liverpool. At least today they didn't try playing at the back. If they are serious about surviving the league, they should look for a tackler
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
timbros:
Make any body no mention me again angry angry

7 goals, No contribution.

E no go better for Havertz. Tueh!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
donstan18:

It’s possible for Ole to beat Liverpool.

Na just una defenders dey fvck up.

With Ronaldo, Bruno, Rashy and Pogba, una fit beat them.

Ole Gollum might just nick a victory. He is a juju man.

But their defence hasn't been stellar recently and their defensive line is as high as ever. Atletico constantly caught them with balls behind Trent, rashford could do damage. But man utd don't play like Atletico, ball recovery and pressing is a problem for us and they had Koke in midfield with his passing range..

Just depends if we can avoid shipping too many goals to Salah too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Joezinho:

You quoted the wrong guy. A thousand bucks that he doesn't understand what you said. Next time, use beer parlour tactical language in order to aid smooth communication.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2021
Joezinho:

Ole Gollum might just nick a victory. He is a juju man.

But their defence hasn't been stellar recently and their defensive line is as high as ever. Atletico constantly caught them with balls behind Trent, rashford could do damage. But man utd don't play like Atletico, ball recovery and pressing is a problem for us and they had Koke in midfield with his passing range..

Just depends if we can avoid shipping too many goals to Salah too.
This is why I believe that If ManU defenders can compose themselves very well without mistakes, they’ll beat Liverpool.

Rashford can comfortably deal with VVD anyday anytime.

I’ve not even talk about Ronaldo or Bruno.

Make una run am for us abeg. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
All these havertz fan boys just dey vex upandan

One even had to criticise Norwich for their abysmal outing.

We know say na because mount use them shine.

grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Chelsea in the EPL So far

23 goals scored (highest)
3 goals conceded (only 1 from open play eish)

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Emaprince:
All these havertz fan boys just dey vex upandan

One even had to criticise Norwich for their abysmal outing.

We know say na because mount use them shine.

grin grin
They are so pained.

So so pained. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
NinjaXmetahuman:
Chelsea in the EPL So far

23 goals scored (highest)
3 goals conceded (only 1 from open play eish)
We haven't conceded any goal from open play. Gabriel Jesus scored from a corner that was taken short. Only Aston Villa and Juve have scored against us from open play. Neither were in the PL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12683) (12684) (12685) (12686) (12687) (12688) (12689) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: RevFrEbuka(m), Jamiuokolaa and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.