Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,616 members, 7,895,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10919255 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12768) (12769) (12770) (12771) (12772) (12773) (12774) ... (19680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
teeshet:
Guys, between ansu fati and mbappe who will go far?

Mbappe is far better than ansu fati

And Ansu fati will surely go far

So no need of this question jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Ibrahimovic and drogba let's go grin grin grin
I see una no get respect for your legend, let us help una drag am like tiger generator.

Ibrahimovic should not be on the same sentence with anyone that cannot average at least 1 goal in every 2 games grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
popizaino:

Donstan.18
Air.mark
Hen.sben

This guy is not a Chelsea fan, he said arteta is more deserving of the manager of the month award than Thomas Tuchel grin

@Amoto94 will either confirm or refute this, then it will expose who's an embarrassment to real Chelsea fans.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
UncleHaba22:

Na u know that one

But when it comes to Neymar

Hazard is not close
Even hazard himself will deny u
If it is by goals then Neymar>>ronaldinho.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
donstan18:

Should I also forget Drogba’s hatricks?

Do you remember his braces too mr salah is a flop outside Liverpool a.k.a baba mount .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
popizaino:

Do you remember his braces too mr salah is a flop outside Liverpool a.k.a baba mount .
But you said he had only one hatrick? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Ibrahimovic should not be on the same sentence with anyone that cannot average at least 1 goal in every 2 games grin
Any Ucl to show for it?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
airmark:

@Amoto94 will either confirm or refute this, then it will expose who's an embarrassment to real Chelsea fans.
What I said was clear enough for the person it was meant for, I don't have the energy like you guys to go back and forth on an issue that's clear as daylight.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
donstan18:

Any Ucl to show for it?

I said what I said grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Amoto94:

What I said was clear enough for the person it was meant for, I don't have the energy like you guys to go back and forth on an issue that's clear as daylight.

grin
Subtle shot aimed at Popizaino's glass chin.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
popizaino:

Good..

Now tell me the chances that fell to drogba in that game which vidic got rid off,
Drogba did not score.
I don't have to tell you the chances that fell to him.
It is the work of defenders to make sure that strikers don't score and vidic did just that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
donstan18:

But you said he had only one hatrick? cheesy

Did you miss the "uncertainty " attached to that statement just the same way you missed marcelo playing days ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by viktor88: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
hensben:
They played different positions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
donstan18:

They don’t like Drogba, most of them don’t, they don’t even like Henry, they are just utilizing this opportunity to slander Drogba.

Check most of their posts, they derive joy slandering Chelsea legends. From Hazard, to Drogba, from Lampard to Terry. Check them.

Same coward Henry that couldn’t lead Arsenal to UCl glory? He had to run to Barcelona to be carried by Xavi, zero, Inesta and Messi.

Them dey talk about legend wey carry their team win everything, una dey compare Henry to real legends like Drogba. Drogba don’t get carried, Na him dey carry team, carry coach, carry players, even carry fans by giving them bragging rights.

The best striker to grace Epl. Nothing fit change this fact.

There is a reason Dayo decided not to dive into this Drogba/Henry debate. Dayo is smart enough to abscond with his 'UCL finals decider' to nail Henry and lift Drogba.

Let any of these Arsenal guys try and tag Raumdeuter to Henry >> Benzema topic. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I said what I said grin
So where’s his Ucl medal?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
airmark:

grin
Subtle shot aimed at Popizaino glass chin.

grin grin grin

Where is the shot there?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by UncleHaba22: 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
hensben:

It by what then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
airmark:

There is a reason Dayo decided not to dive into this Drogba/Henry debate. Dayo is smart enough to abscond with his 'UCL finals decider' to nail Henry and lift Drogba.

Let any of these Arsenal guys try and tag Raumdeuter to Henry >> Benzema topic. grin

Then they’ll know Henry is a pathetic coward who couldn’t lead his team to Ucl glory but had to run to Barcelona where he’ll be carried by Eto, Messi, Xavi and Inesta to win it.

grin grin grin

A clown who left Arsenal immediately Chelsea and ManU made it impossible for Arsenal to compete again. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Where is the shot there?

grin
Shot that came from your blind side, you need more minutes to regain consciousness and see it on a playback.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
donstan18:

So where’s his Ucl medal?

Wetin consign me and that one ?

Zlatan should not be on same sentence with any striker that cannot average 1 goal in every 2 games and thats on period

Even an ekuke mariano diaz got a ucl medal maybe he is better than zlatan grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Wetin consign me and that one ?

Zlatan should not be on same sentence with any striker that cannot average 1 goal in every 2 games and thats on period

Even an ekuke mariano diaz got a ucl medal maybe he is better than zlatan grin
Zlatan is 40 without a UCL medal.

When will he win it? Na curse? When?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
UncleHaba22:

It by what then
okay then neymar>> ronaldinho.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
viktor88:

Drogba did not score.
I don't have to tell you the chances that fell to him.
It is the work of defenders to make sure that strikers don't score and vidic did just that.

No this is a lazy man argument, For you to claim vidic pocketed drogba at least show us how vidic was responsible for dispossessing drogba in key areas, block his goal bound effort and all that, you can't claim I pocketed you in a match were you weren't getting even half passes in good areas from your midfileders. I used the popular ucl finals for a reason.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
donstan18:

Zlatan is 40 without a UCL medal.

When will he win it? Na curse? When?

I no no sir grin

I don talk my own
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
airmark:

grin
Shot that came from your blind side, you need more minutes to regain consciousness and see it on a playback.

Stop trying to form savage, you're boring man .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
popizaino:

Stop trying to form savage, you're boring man .

grin grin

Amoto said the person he replied (Bluemann), understood him and he doesn't care if you have comprehension problems and persist.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I no no sir grin

I don talk my own
wahala for who no hear grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Some Chelsea fans go even tell you say drogba pass aguero grin
Next question

Where's Aguero's champions league? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jodera:
Next question

Where's Aguero's champions league? grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Very funny people
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
You might claim Henry was better than Drogba but If we are to compare their 8years at their London clubs respectively,I will always go for drogba cus his 8years had more impact on our club than Henry had for Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

Amoto said the person he replied (Bluemann), understood him and he doesn't care if you have comprehension problems and persist.
haagrin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
airmark:

grin grin

You are still boring, try harder .

(1) (2) (3) ... (12768) (12769) (12770) (12771) (12772) (12773) (12774) ... (19680) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, typicalgamer(m), akwesenana, afrodoc2 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.