Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,887 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783092 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12890) (12891) (12892) (12893) (12894) (12895) (12896) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
Havertz10:
benching lukaku, you wouldn't dare
He’s actually a target man and we don’t have those kind of attackers who focuses on feeding CF.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
donstan18:
We missed Kante and Kova in that midfield.

Next games are Leeds, Everton and Wolves.

Hakim Werner and Mount should be starting biko.

I sincerely don’t think we are creating enough to serve a target man upfront.

This is painful

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2021
donjazet:
I trust us to score.
You know what? I trust that you trust them to not score cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Where is Bikeman, that idiotic son of a drunkard?

Coming to the United thread to spew thrash and disturbing my mentions like a rabid dog.

Allow the December to finish first, you useless nonentity, you no dey hear word.

Useless motherfucker.

You never see anything, fool. Just pray that you don’t drop further. I’m going to make your life a living nightmare.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Devvy4:
Barka fans wey dey 7th for la liga Dey follow dey troll chelsea
even man united fans wey dey 7th toogrin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Leyqute:

Coming to the United thread to spew thrash and disturbing my mentions like a rabid dog.

Allow the December to finish first, you useless nonentity, you no dey hear word.

Useless motherfucker.

You never see anything, fool. Just pray that you don’t drop further. I’m going to make your life a living nightmare.
We gats burn this thread man!! angry angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Not sure if it's the injury, but Lukaku has been poor
True. You could say we played with 10 players. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Leyqute:

Useless motherfucker.

Him dey Idi araba currently... Person wey dey try bail him bike
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Leyqute:

Useless motherfucker.

Wow. You finally came out of your hole coward. Just to be clear, are you saying we are not contenders again because of this loss. I don't want you to finally lost your voice the next time I ask this question o

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pamcode(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
We seem so lethargic. It seems the team is tired. If so December and January go hot o. Even February sef, our depth players aren't impacting.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
If we begin dig posts of those ones that celebrated signing Lukaku ehn. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
TITLE PRETENDERS grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Scummies are struggling with their self esteem. The league leaders lost a game after a while and they are here masturbating cry cry

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
raumdeuter:
The same Mendy that was saying he should win Balon dor

I laugh in Okokomaiko
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
Jorginho is a proven virus in that team.

Fraudvertz is a proven flop.

Lukaku can’t flow with TT system and this is the truth, unless our other attackers are strictly placed on instructions to feed him.

RLC is lucky Kante and Kova are injured.

Hakim and Mount are very hot right now, we need Kova and Kante to be back to link properly with them. Fvck injuries. cry

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 3:31pm On Dec 04, 2021
BikeMan:
Wow. You finally came out of your hole coward. Just to be clear, are you saying we are not contenders again because of this loss. I don't want you to finally lost your voice the next time I ask this question o
Wetin the game end?
No vex I am currently driving

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lana1:
If we begin dig posts of those ones that celebrated signing Lukaku ehn. grin
Omooooo Mukina go ban us... These ones wey dey too emotional cheesy cheesy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
First and foremost, may God in his infinite mercies punish Jorginho's fans wherever they are and also punish his father sarri.

That's all I have to say .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Havertz10:
Let's slander havertz cheesy

I blame Harvetz though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
Leyqute:

Useless motherfucker.

Apt descriptions up there,ma nigga

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
Joezinho:

Even Apostle from the clan of shekpe is shocked. grin cheesy

Una never see anything.

Lol Joe, free me o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
How do you like your L served?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by weedtaker: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
BikeMan:
Scummies are struggling with their self esteem. The league leaders lost a game after a while and they are here masturbating cry cry
look at this zombie, you go deactivate again ekpa! grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
popizaino:
First and foremost, may God in his infinite mercies punish Jorginho's fans wherever they are and also punish his father sarri.

Haha, e no bad reach na.

Na fraud dem support, no be kill dem kill persin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Nihilistjnr
Good afternoon sir
Lukaku is greeting
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Dear nihilistjnr,

In case you missed the match, you can watch Mendy's full match highlights below.

Yours sincerely,
Lana1

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
raumdeuter:

Who are these ineffective people Mount Lukaku or who

Hmmmm all I know is ziyech is surely among .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
Roland17:
How do you like your L served?
“Without injuries “

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
KingAlabi:

Wetin the game end?
No vex I am currently driving
Kolo man, you go jam yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
donstan18:

He’s actually a target man and we don’t have those kind of attackers who focuses on feeding CF.

Never knew we bought an expensive baby without a feeding bottle

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
popizaino:

Hehehe see how I dey laugh outside...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hoopLA: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
weedtaker:
look at this zombie, you go deactivate again ekpa! grin
Oh wait,he deactivates?

And he has the nerve to call someone spineless?

Looool

This dude is an even bigger foool than I give him credit for

(1) (2) (3) ... (12890) (12891) (12892) (12893) (12894) (12895) (12896) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: muizola0(m), Ijustwantto and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.