Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,639 members, 7,901,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10949487 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13015) (13016) (13017) (13018) (13019) (13020) (13021) ... (19692) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
elrony:

E go soon end, I go fling you go that wilderness you priest of Beelzebub
Omicron dey town. We are advised to stay indoors

tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Shukusheka:
We are saying the same thing na. Chelsea's unbeaten record was a fluke. Same as our 15 goals a season defence record.

Wenger's EPL unbeaten was fluke too

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Expert17:

Hehehe, please look at the wide and dangerous margins below cheesy cheesy cheesy

CR7: 69, 63, 61, 60

LM10: 60, 59, 59, 58.

grin

grin Nawa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jodera:
definition: an unlikely chance occurrence, especially a surprising piece of luck.

In order words, it's something someone didn't intend to do or was just lucky enough to do. Flukes have been proven time and time again to be repeated.

Example: the goal saka scored against Chelsea last season was a fluke and it was repeated by masuaku against same Chelsea and against same Mendy. Those two goals are fluke and we can see that it was repeated as against your definition.

Leicester(for example) winning the league is no fluke cos it was not a surprising piece of luck cos it's winning consistency that they did week in week out for a whole season.

In a nutshell, anything that demands consistency to produce results is no fluke
I said give a definition and use it in a sentence not the unnecessary explaination you typed. Look at the 2nd example given below which fits the argument you guys where having. Meaning the First one she won was regarded as a fluke until she did it again. Now did Messi do it again? If you answer is no then can it be used interchangeably with that sentence?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bombblacks:

I said give a definition and use it in a sentence not the unnecessary explaination you typed. Look at the 2nd example given below which fits the argument you guys where having. Meaning the First one she won was regarded as a fluke until she did it again. Now did Messi do it again? If you answer is no then can it be used interchangeably with that sentence?
You asked for definition and example, didn't you??

A stroke of luck! Does doing something over and over again for a whole calendar year CONSISTENTLY looks like stroke of luck for your eyes??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jodera:

A stroke of luck! Does doing something over and over again for a whole calendar year CONSISTENTLY looks like stroke of luck for your eyes??

grin English hard! 91 goals in a year a fluke angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jodera:

I asked you to use it in a sentence not explain things nobody asked for. You still didn't answer my question. Look at the way it's used in this sentence concerning the woman championship and tell me how it's different from how the other person said it regarding Messi.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bombblacks:

I asked you to use it in a sentence not explain things nobody asked for. You still didn't answer my question. Look at the way it's used in this sentence concerning the woman championship and tell me how it's different from how the other person said it regarding Messi.
You asked me not to explain things? Then why tell me to give you definition and examples then

You've already made up your mind and you're acting otherwise as if you haven't.

You can't expect me to read your opinion while you brush off mine as rubbish. It doesn't work that way. Make we just end our talk for here esp as you're not ready to read mine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ibunkun1:

So after that Year Messi lost the skill to score 91goals again. You mean he had the skill for only one year then it magically vanished cause he was struggling to even get to 60 all through his career . See problem cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ibunkun1:

Lol... 91goals a fluke.
Funny lots

Equating 91goals a calendar year to championship. Championship wey fit be 3matches to win that's what someone wants me compare with consistently scoring goals for a whole calendar year at a high frequency.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Trevor012:

So after that Year Messi lost the skill to score 91goals again. You mean he had the skill for only one year then it magically vanished cause he was struggling to even get to 60 all through his career . See problem cheesy cheesy cheesy

You already have an opinion so there's no point going back and forth over it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jodera:
You asked me not to explain things? Then why tell me to give you definition and examples then

You've already made up your mind and you're acting otherwise as if you haven't.

You can't expect me to read your opinion while you brush off mine as rubbish. It doesn't work that way. Make we just end our talk for here esp as you're not ready to read mine
You where the one of who jumped into my mention to make a correction that wasn't needed in a bid to show yourself and that's why i asked you to give your own definition and make examples with it using few sentences which you couldn't make. Now using the example given below let's buttress it further

Her second championship shows that the first one was no mere fluke.

Now let's turn it around to what the argument was.

Messi not reaching 91goals ever again in a calender year shows 2012 was a mere fluke

Are you saying that statement is grammatically wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bombblacks:

You where the one of who jumped into my mention to make a correction that wasn't needed in a bid to show yourself and that's why i asked you to give your own definition and make examples with it using few sentences which you couldn't make. Now using the example given below let's buttress it further

Messi not reaching 91goals ever again in a calender year shows 2012 was a mere fluke

Scoring 91 goals a season is not a stroke of luck. Your own screenshot invalidates your argument
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ibunkun1:

You already have an opinion so there's no point going back and forth over it cheesy
It's simple yes or no question irrespective of my previous opinion. Did he lose the skill after 2012 Yes or No grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Bombblacks:

Why ask for my definition when you know you don't wanna read it?

I can't use the winning championship to compare with the 91goals cos I don't know what the championship entails for it to be termed fluke or not.

For example, the community shield can be won through a fluke means while the league can't.

So one can say a team wins the community shield through fluke.

But I guess you to rubbish my claim again as usual since that's what you don't expect
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Trevor012:

It's simple yes or no question irrespective of my previous opinion. Did he lose the skill after 2012 Yes or No grin grin grin

You like to be forming wise sha grin, why did Ronaldo not hit 69 goals repeatedly too, did he lose the skill to score 69 goals again?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... 91goals a fluke.
Funny lots

Equating 91goals a calendar year to championship. Championship wey fit be 3matches to win that's what someone wants me compare with consistently scoring goals for a whole calendar year at a high frequency.

Hehehe...what a bomboclack analysis grin

We are waiting for CR7 to fluke his way to 70 goals pere grin abi na only Messi fluke dey for??

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Itsrm:

Scoring 91 goals a season is not a stroke of luck. Your own screenshot invalidates your argument
Allow him to twist the English the way he deem fit. I said exactly same thing to him, but he rather ignore the definition (the basis) but hold on to a hypothetical example
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Expert17:

We are waiting for CR7 to fluke his way to 70 goals pere grin abi na only Messi fluke dey for??

angry cheesy this kind of fluke is for a GOAT only grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Expert17:

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ibunkun1:

You like to be forming wise sha grin, why did Ronaldo not hit 69 goals repeatedly too
It's a simple yes or no question sir. Did Messi lose the skill after 2012 Yes or No? Answer on a postcard cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Trevor012:

It's a simple yes or no question sir. Did Messi lose the skill after 2012 Yes or No? Answer on a postcard cheesy cheesy

Did Ronaldo lose his skill after 2013 Sir? smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jodera:
Allow him to twist the English the way he deem fit. I said exactly same thing to him, but he rather ignore the definition (the basis) but hold on to a hypothetical example

To be honest, it feels like these guys are just arguing for arguments sake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ibunkun1:

Did Ronaldo lose his skill after 2013 Sir? smiley grin
Ronaldo scored 60goals plus for 4 consecutive years. He showed it for 4 years in a row that he was a 60 goal a year machine. So no, the skill was there. Now back to Messi cheesy cheesy. From 91 to struggling to get 60 all through his Career. Did he lose the skill after one year? Answer on a postcard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Itsrm:

To be honest, it feels like these guys are just arguing for arguments sake

Lol.. Most times they do.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Goals in 2012

Manchester United - 85 goals

PSG - 86 goals

Chelsea - 87 goals

Messi - 91 goals

cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Ronaldo scored 60goals plus for 4 consecutive years. He showed it for 4 years in a row. So no the skill was there. Now back to Messi cheesy cheesy. From 91 to struggling to get 60 all through his Career. Did he lose the skill after one year? Answer on a postcard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So the benchmark is now 60, I didn't ask you 60, I said 69 grin, epele sir

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Expert17:
Goals in 2012

PSG - 86 goals

Chelsea - 87 goals

Messi - 91 goals

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fluke grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Expert17:
Goals in 2012

PSG - 86 goals

Chelsea - 87 goals

Messi - 91 goals

cheesy cheesy cheesy

No mind them. Yeye dey smell grin.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jodera:
Fluke grin

Dey there dey shine teeth.

How many goals did Arsenal score in that year?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ibunkun1:

You asked for Ronaldo skill. Ronaldo skill is scoring 60goals a year which he did for 4 consecutive years. Now what happened to Messi skill after scoring 91goals? It vanished magically. He was fighting to reach 60goal all though his career. What happened to Messi skill after 2012. Still waiting for your answer on a postcard cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ibunkun1:

the new benchmark is 60goals. Lmao grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13015) (13016) (13017) (13018) (13019) (13020) (13021) ... (19692) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolaa, a4turitoroman, abimcdssi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.