Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10781934 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13274) (13275) (13276) (13277) (13278) (13279) (13280) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 12:11am On Jan 20, 2022
macjireh:

how far
And Roberto Di Matteo that won the UCL and FA Cup did not even smell top 3 coaches that year. This life no balance for some people. angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:15am On Jan 20, 2022
Android22:
And Roberto Di Matteo that won the UCL and FA Cup did not even smell top 3 coaches that year. This life no balance for some people. angry

Tell macjreh that Ranieri won the award over Zidane who won the CL, Last year Klopp won the award over Flick who won the CL

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Ibime:

I've not seen any scary team so far. Algeria and Senegal who are the only teams I fear have been underwhelming.

Ok boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 12:36am On Jan 20, 2022
Emaprince:
Na wa ..is this real or they just inserted a video of him running in there?

This na shadow himself.

I didn't watch the match though

grin, do you mean the man runs more than this before?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:56am On Jan 20, 2022
See as raumdeuter dey package fraudiola (aka) Ranieri pro max for this thread ehn, you go begin wonder when local trophy became the best thing in the world.

Hard to sell a failed product. grin

1 billion pound manager, 0 UCL. Can never be my manager grin

Tuehh.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 1:13am On Jan 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

Tell macjreh that Ranieri won the award over Zidane who won the CL, Last year Klopp won the award over Flick who won the CL
Mac is my guy but he knows he is swallowing a big fat L for how he thought this season will pan out for his team. Any diversionary tactic he employs should be forgiven. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:24am On Jan 20, 2022
Make una dey watchful o. I no mention any name before some people will start tagging Dayo and his Fraudiola's people.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:40am On Jan 20, 2022
airmark:
Make una dey watchful o. I no mention any name before some people will start tagging Dayo and his Fraudiola's people.
ffs cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Easy to blame these types of performances on physical and mental fatigue and that would be absolutely correct but still some players like Odoi, Mount, Werner and Co just dey lack proper football sense.

Spurs is now a must win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2022
BlueMann:
After some underwhelming (at least by his standards) games for the SE, Ndidi has finally brought his A-game.
Mehn the guy is good and confident.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 8:01am On Jan 20, 2022
BlueMann:
Dembele rumours are all over the place..."Tuchel really wants him, he remembers all the beautiful things they did together at Dortmund.."

God forbid abeg!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:10am On Jan 20, 2022
Ibime:

We have players bros. First guy I will try to get is Josh Onomah. He will be an able deputy for Joe Aribo.

Lukman will be a welcome addition, but I think Dennis should take that RW spot from Chukwueze to add more firepower. Dennis always seems to pick the right option, and the option that doesn't involve too much complication or dabaru. Dennis, Osimhen, Kelechi and Simon will be a crazy front 4 with Lookman and Chukwueze coming on to disturb later.

Ejuke will still merit a spot before Ejaria because he has a different style of play when he plays that right wing. I feel Ejaria should wait for the next cycle. Nathan Tella of Southampton is also begging to join.

I think Leon Balogun spot is in danger. It's obvious that Troost-Ekong needs someone with pace to cover him. Semi Ajayi is actually my favourite and I like Omeruo but Omeruo dey quick gas due to old age. Ajayi is fairly comfortable on the ball having played in midfield, and one of the deadliest players to face on a set-piece. Nigga is like Ivanovich with scoring headers. Akpoguma profile looks good but I haven't really watched him. We have so many CBs, Awaziem and Balogun should not be too sure although they deserve a plane seat due to their service and the camaraderie that Awaziem brings to the squad as a practical joker. After next World Cup, guys like Adarabaiyo are still there. He and Ajayi would make a strong partnership going forward. We also have one Isaac Bassey who plays left-back for Rangers who will put Jamilu Collins under pressure for his spot. As much as Rohr is derided, one great thing he did for Naija was bring professionalism and fairness that attracted many foreign-born players, let's also benefit from them like those Francophone, Algeria and Morocco are doing.

Even with all these names to I've mentioned, I'm sure Awaziem will still be a key member of the SE for years to come. He's got age on his side (at least officially) and he's got the ability too to keep himself in the picture.

If not for injury, I'm 100% sure he'd have been the one to partner Troost-Ekong ahead of Omeruo.

As for Balogun, that one should be in the twilight of his SE career, age isn't on his side no more.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2022
BlueMann:

Even with all these names to I've mentioned, I'm sure Awaziem will still be a key member of the SE for years to come. He's got age on his side (at least officially) and he's got the ability too to keep himself in the picture.

If not for injury, I'm 100% sure he'd have been the one to partner Troost-Ekong ahead of Omeruo.

As for Balogun, that one should be in the twilight of his SE career, age isn't on his side no more.

lol. You go surprise say Awaziem senior Balogun in reality

Awaziem European career is not going too well, that could put him under pressure

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2022
raumdeuter:

Team Jorginho vs Team Hojbjerg

Who carries the day

This is Sparta!!
The match go hot, i have a feeling ibime will chop L beLLefuLLL grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2022
Ibime:

We have players bros. First guy I will try to get is Josh Onomah. He will be an able deputy for Joe Aribo.

Lukman will be a welcome addition, but I think Dennis should take that RW spot from Chukwueze to add more firepower. Dennis always seems to pick the right option, and the option that doesn't involve too much complication or dabaru. Dennis, Osimhen, Kelechi and Simon will be a crazy front 4 with Lookman and Chukwueze coming on to disturb later.

Ejuke will still merit a spot before Ejaria because he has a different style of play when he plays that right wing. I feel Ejaria should wait for the next cycle. Nathan Tella of Southampton is also begging to join.

I think Leon Balogun spot is in danger. It's obvious that Troost-Ekong needs someone with pace to cover him. Semi Ajayi is actually my favourite and I like Omeruo but Omeruo dey quick gas due to old age. Ajayi is fairly comfortable on the ball having played in midfield, and one of the deadliest players to face on a set-piece. Nigga is like Ivanovich with scoring headers. Akpoguma profile looks good but I haven't really watched him. We have so many CBs, Awaziem and Balogun should not be too sure although they deserve a plane seat due to their service and the camaraderie that Awaziem brings to the squad as a practical joker. After next World Cup, guys like Adarabaiyo are still there. He and Ajayi would make a strong partnership going forward. We also have one Isaac Bassey who plays left-back for Rangers who will put Jamilu Collins under pressure for his spot. As much as Rohr is derided, one great thing he did for Naija was bring professionalism and fairness that attracted many foreign-born players, let's also benefit from them like those Francophone, Algeria and Morocco are doing.
We need palace's Eze too
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2022
Insightful article by matt law.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 10:36am On Jan 20, 2022
donjazet:
All of Lukaku, Ziyech and Matt Law are mad. If they can't adjust their game, they should fvck off. I believe they knew the kind of club they are coming to before they signed their contract.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 10:52am On Jan 20, 2022
donjazet:
Highest ranked player cards for FIFA.
Any disagreements? Ibime not for you.
Apart from marquinous. I think this team is lit.
That midfield is fire. Jorginho kante kdb. I didn't know hakimi was the best right back in the game.

These are somebody's photoshopped predictions. Look how many PSG players are in the pic and compare to their real life performance. These cards don't exist in FIFA.

TOTY hasn't even been released yet.
Clue is in the tag on the bottom.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:55am On Jan 20, 2022
Ibime:

You are spot on apart from that josh onomah guy ,that guy is not good abeg

Take a look at Michael Olise at crystal palace
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2022
FBS:
Easy to blame these types of performances on physical and mental fatigue and that would be absolutely correct but still some players like Odoi, Mount, Werner and Co just dey lack proper football sense.

Spurs is now a must win.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 11:41am On Jan 20, 2022
This broke club that does not have money to spend are letting a player like these go. No wonder they are finished. I think we should take him.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2022
donjazet:

Was James milner signed by jorgen klopps?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You are spot on apart from that josh onomah guy ,that guy is not good abeg

Take a look at Michael Olise at crystal palace

Olise rejected call-up last year, he said he's favouring Algeria because his agent convinced him that way. I think he will bide his time and see if France or England materialise sef. No need chasing him.

Onomah is our second best CM/CAM as things stand, and would be first substitute for Aribo. He was a winger for Spurs in his younger days but impressed me as a CM in a midfield 3 for Fulham in EPL before injury ended his season. He wouldn't make our top 8 wingers but would make squad as a CM easily
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
This broke club that does not have money to spend are letting a player like these go. No wonder they are finished. I think we should take him.
Letting players like these ,what exactly has he done for Barca if I may ask ,apart from being paid for getting injured since he was purchased ?

How many club will even be willing or can afford to pay his current wages ?

Na yam Dey your brain grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
popizaino:

Was James milner signed by jorgen klopps?
or KDB by Pep. Some writers just type rubbish without recourse to what the truth really is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 12:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Letting players like these ,what exactly has he done for Barca if I may ask ,apart from being paid for getting injured since he was purchased ?

How many club will even be willing or can afford to pay his current wages ?

Na yam Dey your brain grin
Is he not your best player after messi. I pray most players leave that your dead club so you people would be finished finally. You don't even have money to replace him.
Deadlona.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Is he not your best player after messi. I pray most players leave that your dead club so you people would be finished finally. You don't even have money to replace him.
Deadlona.

Na from your house we take steal money buy ferran torres grin

His wages alone with some money to add go buy decent player ,Na here we go Dey when you go wail when we go make signings ,you go Dey wonder how we take get the money same way we take get torres own

Keep on choking grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na from your house we take steal money buy ferran torres grin

His wages alone with some money to add go buy decent player ,Na here we go Dey when you go wail when we go make signings ,you go Dey wonder how we take get the money same way we take get torres own

Keep on choking grin
Anytime that nama dey poof nonsense after SWAGA people don do meth giveaway for their area, All these "like donors" dey always back am up grin grin
Wetin low self-esteem dey cause sha

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Anytime that nama dey poof nonsense after SWAGA people don do meth giveaway for their area, All these "like donors" dey always back am up grin grin
Weton low self-esteem dey cause sha

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KiIishihunter: 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

grin grin

You are laughing because you used those accounts to get fake like after complaining of likes the last time you posted here, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
KiIishihunter:

You are laughing because you used those accounts to get fake like after complaining of likes the last time you posted here, right?
Kilishi clone, How far na? wink Oddly ironic you had to show up when alts were being discussed undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13274) (13275) (13276) (13277) (13278) (13279) (13280) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, Jodera, Vischy, Roland17(m), Leitner and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.