Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,441 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10830766 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13551) (13552) (13553) (13554) (13555) (13556) (13557) ... (19550) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 10:44am On Mar 11, 2022
Segedinho:

You aren't getting d crux of what I just said.

Abrahamovich has been a suspect but actually came up more visible (according to your research).

You enjoy one tin from him and that is "PLEASURE" and this pleasure came as a result of his criminality....

Pastors gets "PLEASURE" from same suspected yahoo..

What pastors needs do is to disassociate himself from these suspected yahoo boys after evidences and destroy any form of pleasures they derives from them

Also,what you need do is disassociate yourself from the proceeds of Abrahamovich criminality irrespective of how much pleasure u derive from it.

I think your focus should be "let them crush his assets ,if possible erase Chelsea and not continue fron where he stops

Ibrahimovich is not the founder of Chelsea. So the club can't be erased. He only bought it..and he can as well sell.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:47am On Mar 11, 2022
Segedinho:

You aren't getting d crux of what I just said.

Abrahamovich has been a suspect but actually came up more visible (according to your research).
You enjoy one tin from him and that is "PLEASURE" and this pleasure came as a result of his criminality....
Pastors gets "PLEASURE" from same suspected yahoo..
What pastors needs do is to disassociate himself from these suspected yahoo boys after evidences and destroy any form of pleasures they derives from them

Also,what you need do is disassociate yourself from the proceeds of Abrahamovich criminality irrespective of how much pleasure u derive from it.
I think your focus should be "let them crush his assets ,if possible erase Chelsea and not continue fron where he stops

Still using the analogy, the Yahoo boys met the church, they didn't found the church. The criminals met the church and it's members there. You can't ask the church members to stop being members of the church because of their association with the church. The church will still stand long after the criminals are gone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2022
Emaprince:
Ibrahimovich is not the founder of Chelsea. So the club can't be erased. He only bought it..and he can as well sell.

Just like you buying a customised toyota highlander..

Gov have rights to crush and erased it if it is being used to carry out a very grave crime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:

You are correct. I think people on this thread and Chelsea fans in general are not seeing the big picture here.
The general UK population is massively against Putin and Russia right now. These are people still living with the scars of WW2. They do not wish to see another major war break out or the ensuing refugee crises from Ukraine and they support every other method of nonviolent means used to stop Putin.
Football fans in the UK are about 65-70% of the population. There are more than 120 football clubs in the UK and Chelsea fans don't even make up to 3% of the population. This thread and other Chelsea fans forum serves as a small echo chamber that just recirculates the same thoughts inside a bubble {understandably so}.

Many UK fans support the decision to go hard on Russian oligarchs. We are only feeling bad because roman's business here is one we all care for, if Roman owned something like a Tyre manufacturing company with about 100 employees and the government seizes it as part of sanctions, not many people would bat an eyelid about it.
At the end of the day, the UK citizens and their government is sacrificing soo much for the sake of putting an end to Putin. They can feel the effects of high fuel prices. They are endangering their own real estate businesses and their general economy.
our's here is just PASSION !!! This is not a witch-hunt

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:52am On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:

Still using the analogy, the Yahoo boys met the church, they didn't found the church. The criminals met the church and it's members there. You can't ask the church members to stop being members of the church because of their association with the church. The church will still stand long after the criminals are gone.
The pastors owns the church and have rights to evict the yahoo boy after enough evidences.

Or burn whatever proceeds he receives from the yahoo

Just like the gov have rights to crush any establishment used in carrying out war crime...

It doesn't matter whose pleasure is at stake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Emaprince:
So, we will be having an empty stadium henceforth?

These people should have allowed ticket sales and merchandise sales. Since the account is frozen, the proceeds from the aforementioned can go into the frozen account. The money can't be withdrawn for now.

Atleast we need a filled stadium.
The West are actually very greedy and power-hungry, Roman and Chelsea aren’t actually their problem, Putin is... Why? Because he no dey see their papa.

Chelsea will play their games, win them and come out good.

Roman is a billionaire, he knows what to do and how to do it, he has advisers and team. The most important thing is him not attempting to counter or challenge Putin, Na there he go collect wotowoto.

Maybe it’s just me, but I’ve never, wasn’t and still won’t be scared of Chelsea going down.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2022
If roman truly loved the club?

There is no owner in world football more loved and adored than roman, I dare you to mention the name

He didn't buy that love, he built a relationship with the fans, we all had the same goal becoming the biggest club in the world

He came to games, sacked managers early to reduce the damage they were giving our image, spent as much as he could, despite the emergence of city and the likes, got us some of the best players in the world

You ask if he loved the club, he was fucking there with us through this whole journey from nobody to what the club is today, every step of the way

That question alone, just shows the kind of ungrateful human being that you are

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Havertz10:
If roman truly loved the club?

There is no owner in world football more loved and adored than roman, I dare you to mention the name
He didn't buy that love, he built a relationship with the fans, we all had the same goal becoming the biggest club in the world
He came to games, sacked managers early to reduce the damage they were giving our image, spent as much as he could, despite the emergence of city and the likes, got us some of the best players in the world
You ask if he loved the club, he was fucking there with us through this whole journey from nobody to what the club is today, every step of the way
That question alone, just shows the kind of ungrateful human being that you are

Let me first point out that Florentine Perez has been Madrid's best president for years. Agnelli of Juventus follows.
Yes, of course you are correct that he spent a lot of money on us, but I still ask you a very pertinent question, WHY DID HE BUY CHELSEA? Within that answer shows you, this wasn't someone who did it just for love but for self service too. By spending money, he knew people would love and adulate him, giving him credibility and acceptance in the society. Don't overlook legit money laundering allegations.

What do you say to hardcore criminals who use part of their proceeds to build churches in their home towns? Should they be worshipped and adored?
His ownership of Chelsea was a symbiotic relationship. You give me, I give you. Now he has a chance to prove that ultimate love which you all claim. SELL FOR NOTHING. I would like to know how you feel when he doesn't sell and we sink very low? Then you come back and talk to me about gratefulness.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:32am On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:

You are correct. I think people on this thread and Chelsea fans in general are not seeing the big picture here.
The general UK population is massively against Putin and Russia right now. These are people still living with the scars of WW2. They do not wish to see another major war break out or the ensuing refugee crises from Ukraine and they support every other method of nonviolent means used to stop Putin.
Football fans in the UK are about 65-70% of the population. There are more than 120 football clubs in the UK and Chelsea fans don't even make up to 3% of the population. This thread and other Chelsea fans forum serves as a small echo chamber that just recirculates the same thoughts inside a bubble {understandably so}.

Many UK fans support the decision to go hard on Russian oligarchs. We are only feeling bad because roman's business here is one we all care for, if Roman owned something like a Tyre manufacturing company with about 100 employees and the government seizes it as part of sanctions, not many people would bat an eyelid about it.
At the end of the day, the UK citizens and their government is sacrificing soo much for the sake of putting an end to Putin. They can feel the effects of high fuel prices. They are endangering their own real estate businesses and their general economy.

I really cannot fault the government here. Just look at Ukraine and you will definitely understand the sentiment here.
guy you are a complete joke

Putin doesn't have imperialist tendencies, this is a world order fundamentals battle not some crusade to dorminate the world, putin has shown the world how dominating the west is, their hypocrisy and habits are being discussed

People like you are still lost in the deluded illusion of society

You can't fault the west, jesus fucking christ, the mere fact that you can even establish an opinion and defend it, is a crime.

can't fault the west, do you even understand the world you live in, I worry for you honestly

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2022
Emaprince:
These people are playing with fire. If Chelsea fans should collectively decide to boycott them, its over for them. Especially in Nigeria.

grin grin

Nigerians collectively boycott a brand of beer? .....lol

Something that will never happen .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2022
I don't know how the UK govt is going to succeed in Turning fans against her owner...

... It's going to be almost impossible, it's a father son relationship. All of this will turn biting in the ass soon.
THE NEW CHELSEA SPIRIT IS A RUGGED SURVIVOR.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:42am On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:

Let me first point out that Florentine Perez has been Madrid's best president for years. Agnelli of Juventus follows.
Yes, of course you are correct that he spent a lot of money on us, but I still ask you a very pertinent question, WHY DID HE BUY CHELSEA? Within that answer shows you, this wasn't someone who did it just for love but for self service too. By spending money, he knew people would love and adulate him, giving him credibility and acceptance in the society. Don't overlook legit money laundering allegations.

What do you say to hardcore criminals who use part of their proceeds to build churches in their home towns? Should they be worshipped and adored?
His ownership of Chelsea was a symbiotic relationship. You give me, I give you. Now he has a chance to prove that ultimate love which you all claim. SELL FOR NOTHING. I would like to know how you feel when he doesn't sell and we sink very low? Then you come back and talk to me about gratefulness.
Juventus wetin? Hahahaha, even fans of inter will reject that buffoon in a heartbeat, the day after Chelsea beat Juventus 4-0 do you know where he was

why he bought Chelsea is the same reason why football manager exist, if you love the game, you want to try your hand out at being in charge of everything, particularly opinionated people and you will love it, it's a game but if your top player gets injured before a major game, it hurts deeply

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:43am On Mar 11, 2022
Havertz10:
guy you are a complete joke

Putin doesn't have imperialist tendencies, this is a world order fundamentals battle not some crusade to dorminate the world, putin has shown the world how dominating the west is, their hypocrisy and habits are being discussed

People like you are still lost in the deluded illusion of society

You can't fault the west, jesus fucking christ, the mere fact that you can even establish an opinion and defend it, is a crime.

can't fault the west, do you even understand the world you live in, I worry for you honestly

My friend, stop making noise. You have consistently skirted my question when I ask you to choose between the global powers.

As a Nigerian, where do you think you would have the best quality of life??

You are here with the privilege of condemning the western powers, and have the power to protest, do you think Chinese and Russian citizens have that privilege?

Tell me how many times you ever heard a black person held a powerful post or public office in China or Russia.
But you go to Britian or America, you see people whose parents brought them into those countries as children grow to become powerful leaders or holding crucial appointments in those countries.
Tell me how that doesn't highlight the freedom, liberty and opportunities open for every single person.

I believe that there is a time for everything, now is simply not the time to criticize the west. Doing That now dilutes the message and unity needed to defeat a ruthless tyrant whose citizens are afraid of speaking up against, a tyrant who imprisons and poisons political opponents. Go to those societies and juxtapose the treatment you get with that of western societies.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
link?

So I can boycott budweiser
Emaprince:
These people are playing with fire. If Chelsea fans should collectively decide to boycott them, its over for them. Especially in Nigeria.
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

Nigerians collectively boycott a brand of beer? .....lol

Something that will never happen .

it's actually a waste drinking beer self, your money, entertainment and highness worth is better served at a cost effective and efficient level, drinking vodka and other liquors, Russian vodka in particular grin

beer is a social drink, every other thing that people assume that it serves is bullshit

Rich men don't drink beer self, these are people that understand value, they know how to spend money efficiently, that's why they have money, it's wine or liquors like single malt they consume depending on their mood

beer is a poor man's drink, most just have unnecessarily large stomachs for no reason, If your stomach is large, it should indicate that you like food, anything else is pointlessly unhealthy, watch most movies self, you even notice that real rich men exhibit this behavior, go to their house self, it's what they offer you

Nigerians in particular only look at the social dynamics of beer lifestyle, they assume that it's healthy, you see people scattering the whole place with beer, to signify what exactly? it's better to have vodka and a sugary drink on your table alone at a bar than having crates of beer scattered around you with a bloated stomach

You will have fun, attain a level of highness beer drinker's can only dream of, your game, demeanor will remain tight, and you will still spend less than them added bonus cheesy

Before you come for me, i'm not attacking anybody's lifestyle, you can be predisposed to certain social habits and assume that they are good without understanding it, but the truth has to be said, also causal beer consumption like a can or 2 is ok randomly, can be stressful mixing drinks at times, beer can be a useful plug in those brief instances, i'm sure that if you dig deep that's the whole point of beer

Also also I know that such methods can lead to addiction, but if you cant control your liquor, you have no business drinking alcohol beyond a can or 2, find other stimulants

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:52am On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:

My friend, stop making noise. You have consistently skirted my question when I ask you to choose between the global powers.

As a Nigerian, where do you think you would have the best quality of life??

You are here with the privilege of condemning the western powers, and have the power to protest, do you think Chinese and Russian citizens have that privilege?

Tell me how many times you ever heard a black person held a powerful post or public office in China or Russia.
But you go to Britian or America, you see people whose parents brought them into those countries as children grow to become powerful leaders or holding crucial appointments in those countries.
Tell me how that doesn't highlight the freedom, liberty and opportunities open for every single person.

I believe that there is a time for everything, now is simply not the time to criticize the west. Doing That now dilutes the message and unity needed to defeat a ruthless tyrant whose citizens are afraid of speaking up against, a tyrant who imprisons and poisons political opponents. Go to those societies and juxtapose the treatment you get with that of western societies.
I can't type another long one now, I will reply in a few hours, that last one took too much time, let me work abeg, enforced slavery calls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Russian citizens in the UK should also be deported for failing not to speak against Putin at least with this I know this is not a witch hunt on Abrahamovic .

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
popizaino:
Russian citizens in the UK should also be deported for failing not to speak against Putin at least with this I know this is not a witch hunt on Abrahamovic .

If push came to shove, this might just happen. The British people are desperate to do anything that will stop Putin in so far as it's not violent.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Havertz10:

it's actually a waste drinking beer self, your money, entertainment and highness worth is better served at a cost effective and efficient level, drinking vodka and other liquors, Russian vodka in particular grin

beer is a social drink, every other thing that people assume that it serves is bullshit

Rich men don't drink beer self, these are people that understand value, they know how to spend money efficiently, that's why they have money, it's wine or liquors like single malt they consume depending on their mood

beer is a poor man's drink, most just have unnecessarily large stomachs for no reason, If your stomach is large, it should indicate that you like food, anything else is pointlessly unhealthy, watch most movies self, you even notice that real rich men exhibit this behavior, go to their house self, it's what they offer you

Nigerians in particular only look at the social dynamics of beer lifestyle, they assume that it's healthy, you see people scattering the whole place with beer, to signify what exactly? it's better to have vodka and a sugary drink on your table alone at a bar than having crates of beer scattered around you with a bloated stomach

You will have fun, attain a level of highness beer drinker's can only dream of, your game, demeanor will remain tight, and you will still spend less than them added bonus cheesy

Before you come for me, i'm not attacking anybody's lifestyle, you can be predisposed to certain social habits and assume that they are good without understanding it, but the truth has to be said, also causal beer consumption like a can or 2 is ok randomly, can be stressful mixing drinks at times, beer can be a useful plug in those brief instances, i'm sure that if you dig deep that's the whole point of beer

Also also I know that such methods can lead to addiction, but if you cant control your liquor, you have no business drinking alcohol beyond a can or 2, find other stimulants

Only God knows what works you like this.

You go on rambling about how beer is a poor man's drink blah...blah...like that's a discovery of the century coming from you.

Almost everyone here knows beer is cheap and most people who can't afford expensive cognac/liquors will settle for beer in an instant. This explains why NB, Guinness and the other brewing companies operating in Nigeria will keep raking in profit. They focus on the poor population and make their cool money.

Now someone pointed it out that not just Nigerians but a small proportion of the beer drinking population to boycott a particular brand of beer to show their disapproval with the brand's stand in the UK; which I stated was practically impossible. Why ? because when people drink beer they don't care where it's being made, the region it comes,the international politics being played by the brand owners, etc. Poor people just want to drink beer and stay happy in line with their income.

Now wetin concern me with the long epistle u wrote up there ?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nike are considering walking away from their kit deal with Chelsea.

[via
@MailSport
]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:

If push came to shove, this might just happen. The British people are desperate to do anything that will stop Putin in so far as it's not violent.

Don baba jay from house of common has spoken.

And what if Putin returns the favour to them by also doing the same to the British citizens in Russia? How is this possible going to come to an end ?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Only God knows what works you like this.

You go on rambling about how beer is a poor man's drink blah...blah...like that's a discovery of the century coming from you.

Almost everyone here knows beer is cheap and most people who can't afford expensive cognac/liquors will settle for beer in an instant. This explains why NB, Guinness and the other brewing companies operating in Nigeria will keep raking in profit. They focus on the poor population and make their cool money.

Now someone pointed it out that not just Nigerians but a small proportion of the beer drinking population to boycott a particular brand of beer to show their disapproval with the brand's stand in the UK; which I stated was practically impossible. Why ? because when people drink beer they don't care where it's being made, the region it comes,the international politics being played by the brand owners, etc. Poor people just want to drink beer and stay happy in line with their income.

Now wetin concern me with the long epistle u wrote up there ?

grin grin grin grin you're a wicked sombori.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
Amoto94:
Nike are considering walking away from their kit deal with Chelsea

This is a 60 million deal for 15 years. This will hit us very hard! Our shirt sponsorship and kit deal makes up more than 65% of our commercial income. These 2 deals are worth 100 million and we earn 170m commercially. Hmm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Chelsea sponsor Trivago: "We are looking forward to a transition of ownership as soon as possible and want to support the club in this process. We will provide any update to our business relationship if and when appropriate."
In other news Imran Khan did me proud.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Amoto94:
Nike are considering walking away from their kit deal with Chelsea.

[via
@MailSport
]

This is a lie tho
Don't believe anything you see circulating
The only sponsor to pull out was there and there followers have dropped for 293k to 190k in just a day

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:

grin grin grin grin you're a wicked sombori.

Honestly I dey tire for the guy epistle wey dey always deflect from the main point of discuss. Like he just adopts the mantra " if u can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshiiit "

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
drisham:

This is a lie tho
Don't believe anything you see circulating
The only sponsor to pull out was there and there followers have dropped for 293k to 190k in just a day
If na lie na Daily Fail lie
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Havertz10:
100%

There is a chant that Bayern leverkuson fans used to do for havertz

The stadium announcer will shout : KAI

All the fans will scream: havertz!!!!

Watch his videos, guy is loved, back to back chants from supporters at different clubs, how many players his age get such acknowledgment, barca, Madrid, United fans all love the guy

Generational talent, none comes close, time will justify my assertions

grin grin grin

I can't help but LOL at the bolded. Do you think it's only Havertz that gets a chant like this?

If you watch Bundesliga you will know that's how most, if not all, stadiums operate in Germany. grin

Mario....... Gotze!!!

Serge........... Gnabry!!!!

Thorgan............ Hazard!!!!

Thomas............ Muller!!!!

We hear such chants in virtually all stadiums in Germany, especially when someone score a goal.

Oga, its not a Havertz thing grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Evil machinations of propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 12:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Shey Chelsea won't go to matchdays with only boxers like this, e remain make Baba blue collect the blue colour and lion request to leave the badge.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
Havertz10:

I would have love to scold you on this ur opinion on beer vs vodka.

But you are so unreal and apt in your well crafted words.

You are damn right in my opinion.

A bottle of ciroc with 4 guys is way matured than 3 carton of beers.

I support u wholeheartedly on this

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Havertz10, there goes your sino-russian relationship. grin cheesy grin
I've always told you that if push comes to shove, china will abandon Russia in a heartbeat. They don't have the wherewithal to go against the west. They just can't afford to.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:
Shey Chelsea won't go to matchdays with only boxers like this, e remain make Baba blue collect the blue colour and lion request to leave the badge.
I swear.

Na to wear boxers and singlet remain.

Na only Rudiger this kind game go fit cos na Street man

(1) (2) (3) ... (13551) (13552) (13553) (13554) (13555) (13556) (13557) ... (19550) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Feleezy(m), Mybettingtips(m), Colson(m), Parix7, chic2pimp(m), BlueAngel444, raumdeuter, Bluelines69, adexeli(m), PDPGuy, Leyqute(m), AbokiWam, ucsquare(m), Unlimited22, andrewbaba44, fredoooooo, humblesteve(m), Omoluabi16(m), Shegzdave, Emaprince, a4turitoroman, MorataFC, Theflint1(m), BlueMann, User09, Yustash001(m), Chasicolis(f), eph12(m), iamoyindamola(m), fatherofnone(m), Debroslink, tshabalala, larride(m), fyinka47(m), Agadinaagwuofe, CAPdan21(m), BlueRayDick, toluxe0075, MonsieurCoder, omotola90(m), USAfall2024, Android17 and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.