Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,448 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10830876 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13552) (13553) (13554) (13555) (13556) (13557) (13558) ... (19551) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
Skimpledawg:

I swear.

Na to wear boxers and singlet remain.

Na only Rudiger this kind game go fit cos na Street man
As in I just tire, I con they pity those working with Chelsea because they are suffering from something they don't know about
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by olabode89(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
timbros:

grin grin grin

I can't help but LOL at the bolded. Do you think it's only Havertz that gets a chant like this?

If you watch Bundesliga you will know that's how most, if not all, stadiums operate in Germany. grin

Mario....... Gotze!!!

Serge........... Gnabry!!!!

Thorgan............ Hazard!!!!

Thomas............ Muller!!!!

We hear such chants in virtually all stadiums in Germany, especially when someone score a goal.

Oga, its not a Havertz thing grin grin grin

It's very common in Serie A, my favorite is

Gonzalo..... HIGUAIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXROcBwRf2E

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:
Shey Chelsea won't go to matchdays with only boxers like this, e remain make Baba blue collect the blue colour and lion request to leave the badge.

grin grin

U no even talk.about the restrictions on their travelling expenses. I come dey pity dem.

Make dem no later go dey sleep for all those red light motel as this things dey go laidis cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

U no even talk.about the restrictions on their travelling expenses. I come dey pity dem.

Make dem no later go dey sleep for all those ref light motel as this things dey go laidis cheesy
They can hustle for London molue na people like kante can trek na shebi he can cover the whole world

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
timbros:

grin grin grin

I can't help but LOL at the bolded. Do you think it's only Havertz that gets a chant like this?

If you watch Bundesliga you will know that's how most, if not all, stadiums operate in Germany. grin

Mario....... Gotze!!!

We hear such chants in virtually all stadiums in Germany, especially when someone score a goal.

grin grin grin

Very true. Na Bundesliga tradition.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:
Havertz10, there goes your sino-russian relationship. grin cheesy grin
I've always told you that if push comes to shove, china will abandon Russia in a heartbeat. They don't have the wherewithal to go against the west. They just can't afford to.

It is hitting home already,na PUTIN go beg last last but it would be too late....

China and Russia would form alliance against the west and world-order in the poteaux-poteaux....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 1:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

Make dem no later go dey sleep for all those red light motel as this things dey go laidis cheesy

Make Alonso no sha drive our team bus o grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maximilan:

We no go reach match venue on time abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maximilan:

Dem go Don give opponents walk-over before Chelsea reach venue

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kloppo:

It is hitting home already,na PUTIN go beg last last but it would be too late....

China and Russia would form alliance against the west and world-order in the poteaux-poteaux....
Lol.. I said it.. Putin will surely succumb
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
timbros:

grin grin grin

Mario....... Gotze!!!

Dem dey do for Boateng?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Newcastle's Callum Wilson on Rudiger: "He's one player who loves to wrestle, fight you on the pitch. He loves trash talking. Everyone I've spoken to says he's such a nice guy off the pitch, then on the pitch he's someone who you hate. But that's the sign of a top centre-half."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maximilan:

grin grin cruise
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
Itsrm:

Dem dey do for Boateng?

Who get this stray bullet bayi? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Trivalgo is staying.

May their loyalty be rewarded. cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by schurley(m): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:
I have been the only one criticizing and hoping the criminal sells Chelsea, for more than 3 weeks now on this thread. Much earlier than this sanctions and the ensuing toxicity of his association with us.
Many of you then when I was lamenting kept saying I should stop supporting the club to which I responded that Roman should be the one who left because he was only but a custodian of the club who bought it in the first place for selfish reasons.

Me doubling down on him selling now is primarily to still point out to those of you who still can't wake up and smell the coffee and see this selfish criminal for who he is that if he was altruistic in his purposes or really loved the club, nothing would prove that now than him selling it immediately.
It's no longer by statements and press releases but by action.

If he does otherwise, hopefully that would eliminate all doubt as to the cynical purpose of his purchase of Chelsea.

Our beloved club is sinking deeper every day we continue to associate with him, if we go down, you all should know that that is solely on him.

Alaye dem swear give, why not let this man handle his business the way he deems fit, na your papa give Roman money to buy Chelsea?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
airmark:

A40 na mumu, since when he was languishing in Arsenal. grin
On a scale of 1-10 how ashamed of yourself were you that Benzema put you to disgrace again.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maximilan:

This is dark bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ralf Rangnick on Chelsea: “Anyone in this room, or wherever, couldn’t have foreseen what happened in the last weeks. We need to be very careful about blaming someone. Roman Abramovich is the owner, but Arsenal and Everton have had Russian involvement, so they’re not the only club.”

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Raumdeuter, blueraydick
Fya
https://www.nairaland.com/7024141/yoruba-nation-achieved-without-firing

I can't believe osha said that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:

Let me first point out that Florentine Perez has been Madrid's best president for years. Agnelli of Juventus follows.
Yes, of course you are correct that he spent a lot of money on us, but I still ask you a very pertinent question, WHY DID HE BUY CHELSEA? Within that answer shows you, this wasn't someone who did it just for love but for self service too. By spending money, he knew people would love and adulate him, giving him credibility and acceptance in the society. Don't overlook legit money laundering allegations.

What do you say to hardcore criminals who use part of their proceeds to build churches in their home towns? Should they be worshipped and adored?
His ownership of Chelsea was a symbiotic relationship. You give me, I give you. Now he has a chance to prove that ultimate love which you all claim. SELL FOR NOTHING. I would like to know how you feel when he doesn't sell and we sink very low? Then you come back and talk to me about gratefulness.
Whatever you feel about Abrahamovich and the allegations on him that you can't prove anyway. He deserves better than this attack you have been raining on him, attacks that you never rained on him from Day 1 which makes me question your sincerity. Is it from a genuine place or are you just following propaganda

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:
Raumdeuter, blueraydick
Fya

Why can't u beleive it bro? oosha has been to a correctional facility, now his views have been duly corrected cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Why can't u beleive it bro? oosha has been to a correctional facility, now his views have been duly corrected cool
You mean correction pass JuJu shocked shocked shocked
Hooleeshit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:

You mean correction pass JuJu shocked shocked shocked
Hooleeshit

Who no go no know...There is difference between "I was there " and "I shall be there"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Dem.gondon give opponents walk-over before Chelsea reach venue

His driving is not actually slow bro, trust me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:

You are correct. I think people on this thread and Chelsea fans in general are not seeing the big picture here.
The general UK population is massively against Putin and Russia right now. These are people still living with the scars of WW2. They do not wish to see another major war break out or the ensuing refugee crises from Ukraine and they support every other method of nonviolent means used to stop Putin.
Football fans in the UK are about 65-70% of the population. There are more than 120 football clubs in the UK and Chelsea fans don't even make up to 3% of the population. This thread and other Chelsea fans forum serves as a small echo chamber that just recirculates the same thoughts inside a bubble {understandably so}.

Many UK fans support the decision to go hard on Russian oligarchs. We are only feeling bad because roman's business here is one we all care for, if Roman owned something like a Tyre manufacturing company with about 100 employees and the government seizes it as part of sanctions, not many people would bat an eyelid about it.
At the end of the day, the UK citizens and their government is sacrificing soo much for the sake of putting an end to Putin. They can feel the effects of high fuel prices. They are endangering their own real estate businesses and their general economy.

I really cannot fault the government here. Just look at Ukraine and you will definitely understand the sentiment here

Thank God for your melanin, you for kukuma declare yourself as britico. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:
Ramdeuter, blueraydick
Fya

The same Igboho wey dey boast say anyone that comes to campaign for 2023 na gun dem go dey shoot them for campaign ground if they didnt grant them Yoruba nation

When govt never reason your matter, you go dey feel like combination or Schwarzenegger and Van Damme. Small breeze wey blow am baba don gentle.

All the jazz and dissapearing power suddenly disappeared, All the commanding gun from air suddenly became like airfart

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
raumdeuter:

The same Igboho wey dey boast say anyone that comes to campaign for 2023 na gun dem go dey shoot them for campaign ground if they didnt grant them Yoruba nation

When govt never reason your matter, you go dey feel like combination or Schwarzenegger and Van Damme. Small breeze wey blow am baba don gentle.

All the jazz and dissapearing power suddenly disappeared, All the commanding gun from air suddenly became like airfart
grin grin
BlueRayDick:

Who no go no know...There is difference between "I was there " and "I shall be there"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:
Havertz10, there goes your sino-russian relationship. grin cheesy grin
I've always told you that if push comes to shove, china will abandon Russia in a heartbeat. They don't have the wherewithal to go against the west. They just can't afford to.
you really need to be careful, all these propaganda download is harmful

If you trace that story, you wouldn't arrive at a source, it's a typical example of if you say it often enough then it's true

Ukraine is being promoted as a david succeeding against goliaths for the world to see, disinformation like this is spread to maintain optimism, propaganda

But real thinkers, know what's happening and the us is actually playing itself with it's pointless propaganda to dictate public opinion

China just reaffirmed their commitment to Russia and even threatened the USA, with retaliatory sanctions

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Only God knows what works you like this.

You go on rambling about how beer is a poor man's drink blah...blah...like that's a discovery of the century coming from you.

Almost everyone here knows beer is cheap and most people who can't afford expensive cognac/liquors will settle for beer in an instant. This explains why NB, Guinness and the other brewing companies operating in Nigeria will keep raking in profit. They focus on the poor population and make their cool money.

Now someone pointed it out that not just Nigerians but a small proportion of the beer drinking population to boycott a particular brand of beer to show their disapproval with the brand's stand in the UK; which I stated was practically impossible. Why ? because when people drink beer they don't care where it's being made, the region it comes,the international politics being played by the brand owners, etc. Poor people just want to drink beer and stay happy in line with their income.

Now wetin concern me with the long epistle u wrote up there ?
says alot about you, that you couldn't understand that reply but it's ok, my opinion is trash grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Funny how the UK government and their propaganda says Roman company is supply Russia military steel for the tank while conveniently ignoring the fact that Evraz is a public listed company in guess where? LONDON. grin

Roman owns 29% of the company, are they going to sanction the remaining 71% shareholders? cheesy

While at it, Russia should also sanction the manufacturers of the tanks and weapons Ukraine are using. grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
BlueRayDick:

What's the meaning of Oosha in Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13552) (13553) (13554) (13555) (13556) (13557) (13558) ... (19551) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, iamoyindamola(m), Ballzproblemm, BlueRayDick, pelvicky(m), superfelix, Bluelines69, AirBere, humblesteve(m), Mrphilia, Ellexy, A40(m), MorataFC, USAfall2024, fredoooooo, CAPdan21(m), Debroslink, OneDollarSalary(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), raumdeuter, MrLibrarian(m), popizaino(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.