Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,495 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10831392 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13555) (13556) (13557) (13558) (13559) (13560) (13561) ... (19553) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
DExponential:

tHe cLub wAs FoUnded by WhiTe SuPreMacists
90% of earlier Chelsea fans were racists
Roman Abramovich bought the club and funded it with bLoOd MoNey
Why then do you want to be associated with such an organisation?
The door is open.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maximilan:

His driving is not actually slow bro, trust me grin

grin grin grin how you take know sir?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
BlueMann:

We no go reach match venue on time abi grin

Alonso killed his passenger in a car accident once

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ibime:

Alonso killed his passenger in a car accident once

Oh wow! grin make everybody no go kpai grin

Now I get the gist
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
raumdeuter:
UEFAAAAAAAAA

Ban this Putin club right now or else the blood of those dying is on your neck

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
Segedinho:
If he agree to sell......the club might go downhill.

If he refused...the club we crumble.

If na me.....make e crumble and burn to ashes o cos I no go sell..

Nothing concern me and love on this issue...after spending a fortune;one bagger from the pit of hell go just overthrow me without a dine to my account...

Let it burn.......I am a thief but let it burn
izzou:
If I were Roman, I would not sell shi shi

Let the club rot to the ground. Make investors money burn. Afterall, British investors follow too.

Let the players leave. Let all jobs I provided be terminated and lost.

Very hypocritical lots
From you'll hearts and fingers to God's ears. Let it all burn down.

grin cheesy grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
philip0906:
What fvckery is this? You can pause Abramovic from touching a penny which will mean ensuring no out-country flow or a lien on the accounts to specify payins and payouts NOT blocking the account.!

Barclays should behave. Is it not Barclays Premier League again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
Half of the £1.5bln we owe Roman is due to his own bad transfer decisions. As he decides to sign Crespo, Mutu, Veron, Shevchenko, Torres, Havertz, David Luiz etc, he loans the club money to make the purchases. All the above are his particular signings, or those advised him by Pini Zahavi in the early days.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
philip0906:

What the fvck are you talking about? Are you sure this chap is not a secondary school kid?

Best is to ignore him. I no longer read his posts. I scroll down as fast as I can once I see his monicker

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:

My friend, stop making noise. You have consistently skirted my question when I ask you to choose between the global powers.

As a Nigerian, where do you think you would have the best quality of life??

You are here with the privilege of condemning the western powers, and have the power to protest, do you think Chinese and Russian citizens have that privilege?

Tell me how many times you ever heard a black person held a powerful post or public office in China or Russia.
But you go to Britian or America, you see people whose parents brought them into those countries as children grow to become powerful leaders or holding crucial appointments in those countries.
Tell me how that doesn't highlight the freedom, liberty and opportunities open for every single person.

I believe that there is a time for everything, now is simply not the time to criticize the west. Doing That now dilutes the message and unity needed to defeat a ruthless tyrant whose citizens are afraid of speaking up against, a tyrant who imprisons and poisons political opponents. Go to those societies and juxtapose the treatment you get with that of western societies.
nearly everything you stated is done by Americans, you are predisposed to western cultures with movies and all, you can't think properly

Let me give you a fine example
when we talk about American propaganda, people think that it's a joke, i'm sure that you have noticed the way American government officials
have been dismissing claims about biological
labs in Ukraine, this is coming after an American government official confessed under oath cause it's illegal to lie, you either distort the truth or if its going to hurt American reputation keep the conversation for closed sessions

Well her name is Victoria Nuland, she was among the planners that orchestrated the fake revolution that was actually a coup against a pro Russian government in Ukraine to forward western agenda, she confirmed that American government has biological research laps in Ukraine that it's paramount that such research doesn't fall into the hands of Russians

Video is here
https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/1501313109520175104

Freedom, human rights and democracy uno

Watch western propaganda in action

New York times, and all western sources are denying it

BBC said that they investigated and it's not true

WHO, a supposed world organization self said the lab wasn't for weaponized research

Even Google, makes it hard to find this information

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:26pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Oh wow! grin make everybody no go kpai grin

Now I get the gist

How he escaped prison is a mystery cos he was drunk driving and crashed into a wall. E be like say Spanish Judges dey take bribe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2022
Havertz10:
nearly everything you stated is done by Americans, you are predisposed to western cultures with movies and all, you can't think properly

when we talk about American propaganda, people think that it's a joke, i'm sure that you have noticed the way American government officials
labs in Ukraine, this is coming after an American government official confessed under oat cause it's illegal to lie, you either distort the truth or if its going to hurt American reputation keep the conversation for closed sessions

Well her name is Victoria Nuland, she was among the planners that orchestrated the fake revolution that was actually a coup against a pro Russian government in Ukraine to forward western agenda, she confirmed that American government has biological research laps in Ukraine that it's paramount that such research doesn't fall into the hands of Russians

Video is here
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesnownews.com/world/they-called-it-a-conspiracy-theory-but-united-states-just-acknowledged-existence-of-bio-labs-in-ukraine-article-90097467/amp

WHO, a supposed world organization self said the lab wasn't for weaponized research

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What sort of news is this?

First I read biological lab research couple of days ago

By this morning, someone sent me a WhatsApp calling it biological weapons research. I was like when did Biological research turn into Biological WEAPONS research

Please review your news source, even the website looks dodgy and the reporting unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ibime:

What sort of news is this?

First I read biological lab research couple of days ago

By this morning, someone sent me a WhatsApp calling it biological weapons research. I was like when did Biological research turn into Biological WEAPONS research

Please review your news source, even the website looks dodgy and the reporting unprofessional
watch the video, Marco Rubio was questioning her

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
DExponential:

tHe cLub wAs FoUnded by WhiTe SuPreMacists
90% of earlier Chelsea fans were racists
Roman Abramovich bought the club and funded it with bLoOd MoNey
Why then do you want to be associated with such an organisation?
The door is open.
Lmaoooo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ibime:

How he escaped prison is a mystery cos he was drunk driving and crashed into a wall. E be like say Spanish Judges dey take bribe

Nawa! Na everywhere bribing dey. I didn't know about it though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Havertz10:
watch the video, Marco Rubio was questioning her

The video says Biological research, not WEAPONS

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 10:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Havertz10:
labs in Ukraine, this is coming after an American government official confessed under oath cause it's illegal to lie, you either distort the truth or if its going to hurt American reputation keep the conversation for closed sessions

Video is here
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.timesnownews.com/world/they-called-it-a-conspiracy-theory-but-united-states-just-acknowledged-existence-of-bio-labs-in-ukraine-article-90097467/amp

I prefer not to form an opinion about all these bioweapons allegations until we see if any is being used.
Russia is accusing US of wanting to use it against Russia and US is saying this is another ruse from Putin to justify attempting to use bio weapons against Ukrainians. Let's wait and see. I'm disillusioned by all the news flying around.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
EXCLUSIVE: Roman Abramovich gives the green light for Chelsea sale to go ahead. Deadline for bids to be extended to the end of next week. #cfc

@MattLaw

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 10:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ibunkun1:

grin grin grin how you take know sir?

He had a tragic experience with over-speeding before

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
This is draining!

Y'al keep quoting him and giving him exactly what he wants - attention.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
The king has given the approval for the sales.

Showing them that money isn t the problem.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
EXCLUSIVE: Roman Abramovich gives the green light for Chelsea sale to go ahead. Deadline for bids to be extended to the end of next week. #cfc

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
The king

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
kingBolton:

Here comes some nitwit American owner who simultaneously owns Charlotte bobcats or New York nets claiming he's been a football fan since the age of 4 and is looking forward to growing the "franchise"

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by thorrvik55(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ibime:

Here comes some nitwit American owner who simultaneously owns Charlotte bobcats or New York nets claiming he's been a football fan since the age of 4 and is looking forward to growing the "franchise"

As long as he is "clean", that's all that matters..

Say no to "Dirty Blood Money" in EPL

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:

Of course, a supporter of another thief would jump to the defense of another criminal.
I'm sure you wish Abacha could come back and rule Nigeria.
I hope the BMC crew is paying you enough to continue supporting the likes of tinubu and buhari.

We know jagaban is a THIEF,stealing Lagos state money with alpha beta

He is not 69

He didn't attend university of Chicago or is it Toronto sef,he forged certificate

He might not be from Lagos or Tinubu lineage probably from one village in osun

Wait till he becomes "PRESIDENT" and atiku or his political opponents start digging his dirty secrets out,BMC SWAGA will say it is WITCH-HUNT and why did they not say all this while he was a governor and before he became a president

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Segedinho:
The king

The criminal king. A state looter. A murderer. A corrupt enabler. cheesy cheesy

Never forget those additional tags.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 11:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
Skimpledawg:
This is draining!

Y'al keep quoting him and giving him exactly what he wants - attention.

“If only they knew”

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Kloppo:

We know jagaban is a THIEF,stealing Lagos state money with alpha beta

He is not 69

He didn't attend university of Chicago or is it Toronto sef,he forged certificate

He might not be from Lagos or Tinubu lineage probably from one village in osun

Wait till he becomes "PRESIDENT" and atiku or his political opponents start digging his dirty secrets out,BMC SWAGA will say it is WITCH-HUNT and why did they not say all this while he was a governor and before he became a president

Indeed. It is outstanding that in this day and age, people will say, go and convict a billionaire in court. shocked shocked
Like?? In what world would people like Abacha, tinubu, dangote or other powerful men who can grow above and bend the law ever be convicted??

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
donstan18:

“If only they knew”

cheesy cheesy
It's so glaring and draining.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:

Indeed. It is outstanding that in this day and age, people will say, go and convict a billionaire in court. shocked shocked
Like?? In what world would people like Abacha, tinubu, dangote or other powerful men who can grow above and bend the law ever be convicted??
billionaire can't be charged in a Fair western world, that's strange

Meanwhile in China, if you get greedy and stop thinking about the whole, government will dig up dirts on you and silence you

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13555) (13556) (13557) (13558) (13559) (13560) (13561) ... (19553) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, swiz123(m), Joezinho, VicThory(m), Mrphilia, oliverano, DynamoDeGreat, Ijustwantto, Datakey, raumdeuter, Bluelines69, fredoooooo and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.