Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,462 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10831030 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13557) (13558) (13559) (13560) (13561) (13562) (13563) ... (19551) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:59am On Mar 12, 2022
If you see me slander LampFraud here, please clear road.

Don’t attempt to defend the fat neck haunch back dullard who’s still bitter we won UCL after sacking him with his empty head. cheesy

No wonder Mata, In his first season, bodied the crazy mofo.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Singapore1:

eerm about racism, the whites have probably done worse. If anything, the Chinese learn the word "monkey" from the whites. Also, there is no way you compare the AD and BC eras to this era.

You don't call people that enslaved you "benevolent". I don't think you would blame an average Nigerian for being neutral in this whole RussianWesternWar; the Russian has relatively done nothing wrong on African soil. It is with the western world that we have this bitter history.

Among all the last superpowers you mentioned, none actually became an enslaver in Africa, except maybe the Romans through North Africa.

There is nothing like benevolence in geopolitics, reason you see American going to negotiate with Venezuela despite calling the man a criminal, i mean i respect that, America have to do what is best for Americans.

The reason you don't compare AD to BC is because they changed the game

I mentioned Ottoman and Japanese empires. These are empires that ran till 1918 in the case of Ottoman and 1945 in the case of Japanese. No amount of genocide or slavery was beyond them. Russian internal slavery (serfdom) ended in the early 1900s

The only reason we consider these things "slavery, genocide" foreign today is literally because they changed the game within the last 100 years. No other empire questioned its morality nor fought against itself to make these things look abnormal today.

Arabs did enslave Africans by the way and the practice continues in Mauritania till date. If any other empire didn't enslave Africa, it's because them no get leg to waka there but as far as creating slaves from where they touched, that was normal. Slavery, invasion, genocide, going to war just to land grab was a normal way of life between countries till America changed the game. Take it or leave it

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 1:04am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

Let me also add that Yankee is the first Superpower not to colonise anyone. Their calling card is trade and economic dominance. Yankee never believed in Colonialism having been a colony themselves and fought war of Independence against the British. When Yankee gained Superpower status, they forced the Europeans to give up their colonies, such was their hatred of direct rule, and long before Europeans gave up Africa, Yankee supported every war for Independence against Spain in Latin America. Of course, they indirectly colonise countries through economics but that is different from direct rule. They introduced the League of Nations, human rights and acceptable codes of conduct during warfare. and they are the only Superpower that fought civil war against itself to end slavery, with Britain also notable for outlawing slavery on the seas and acting as enforcer to chase the Portuguese/Spanish ships dealing slaves. No Superpower has ever done that, nor questioned its own morality and actions in the prosecution of war, slavery, genocide or human rights.
America didn't colonise because the slave trade had ended by the time they became a superpower. Still, it doesn't mean America didn't take other people's territory and add it to their own. States like Arizona, California and Utah used to belong to Mexicans before it was ceded to Americans. Puerto Rico literally got annexed the same as some parts of Cuba.

There is no reason to be fighting unnecessary war when you have more than half the world using your currency, if half the world is using Russian ruble, i'm sure they would be the one pacifying the west not to disturb world peace

The idea that America is all saint and other countries are bad is a fallacy, which is the point I am trying to make. American benevolence is because of the interconnectivity we have today ( yeah, all thanks to them). But any country that becomes the world superpower today will do better than the Romans, Greece or the Japanese.

Again, there is no good or bad when it comes to international interest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:05am On Mar 12, 2022
Don't know how accurate this news is, but if this is true, these players are definitely on legendary path now. My utmost respect.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 1:06am On Mar 12, 2022
donstan18:
If you see me slander LampFraud here, please clear road.

Don’t attempt to defend the fat neck haunch back dullard who’s still bitter we won UCL after sacking him with his empty head. cheesy

No wonder Mata, In his first season, bodied the crazy mofo.

Some people will look for a way to defend him and call you a hater for simply stating the obvious that Lampmumu is worse than a snake.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 1:09am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

The reason you don't compare AD to BC is because they changed the game

I mentioned Ottoman and Japanese empires. These are empires that ran till 1918 in the case of Ottoman and 1945 in the case of Japanese. No amount of genocide or slavery was beyond them. Russian internal slavery (serfdom) ended in the early 1900s

The only reason we consider these things "slavery, genocide" foreign today is literally because they changed the game within the last 100 years. No other empire questioned its morality nor fought against itself to make these things look abnormal today.

Arabs did enslave Africans by the way and the practice continues in Mauritania till date. If any other empire didn't enslave Africa, it's because them no get leg to waka there but as far as creating slaves from where they touched, that was normal. Slavery, invasion, genocide, going to war just to land grab was a normal way of life between countries till America changed the game. Take it or leave it
America didn't just change the game, it was not easy but yes i "take it". But as an African man, i don't mind a second power, it keeps the west in check, we need more of check and balance

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 1:11am On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin grin grin comrades, is this True?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 1:15am On Mar 12, 2022
Emmynator:

This is you falling for headlines.
Secondly, you don't expect Lampard to say "oh, I love that guy" the press will crucify him.

The full statement, then you can make your mind on what it is.

With Abramovich under the microscope and facing huge criticism over his close relationship with Putin as his time in charge of Chelsea ends on a sour note, Lampard - now Everton boss - was asked for his thoughts on the Russian, but decided to keep his thoughts brief.

He said: 'I can probably count on one hand how many times I've seen him in the last many years.

'I worked for Chelsea, which was an absolute pleasure for 13 years. And that's where I want to leave that one.'

When asked about the situation at Stamford Bridge in general, Lampard admitted he “cares a lot” given his deep-rooted links with his former club.

He added: “It’s a difficult moment for the club. Everton is my priority and we have to test things, but of course on a human level, people who are just doing their jobs and when their jobs are in danger, you care a lot.

“We watch the news every day and understanding what’s happening in the world has a greater perspective than ever before. So maybe an existing contract position or a free transfer is not the main thing. Maybe that’s what’s going on in the world.’
I'm very big fan of lampard but that interview is quite disappointing atleast from the clips I watched on twitter.

He could have phrased the words better or just stand with the club if he has nothing positive to say about abhramovic but he sounded so vindictive and like Peter trying to deny jesus.

He has been dealing with press all his life, so the question is not some kind of gas lighting question but he decided to act like a snake.

He is still a club legend, so I think Chelsea fans should respect that and let him be.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:16am On Mar 12, 2022
swiz123:

Some people will look for a way to defend him and call you a hater for simply stating the obvious that Lampmumu is worse than a snake.
You insult snakes by comparing them to the crazy mofo.

A dullard who was x5 given the chance and benefit of doubt when he was sinking Chelsea in the mud as a manager, had the guts, the impetus and audacity to deny relating with Roman.

Rio, in my book, is more of a Chelsea legend than that LampFraud.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Abrahamovich leaving Chelsea might just have the same affect that affected Manchester united when Alex Ferguson left.

I have a new feeling that the new owners might sack Tuchel, then buy Pogba for 500 million pounds and then buy Neymar for 1 billion pounds, then sell half of Chelsea's current squad then go to Arab league to buy Ighalo as the main striker then start buying gayyy America footballers from the MLS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Then these players from America instead of focusing on football, they will be looking at the Asses of Pogba and lukaku and start licking their lips. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Singapore1:

America didn't colonise because the slave trade had ended by the time they became a superpower.

Nope. You didn't need to be THE Superpower to take a colony. America was already stronger than Belgium, Spain, Portugal and arguably France when they were seizing colonies. Yankee had already beaten Britain and Spain in War since early 18 something. It was simply not America's policy to pursue colonialism.

A good example is Liberia, when some Americans wanted to settle ex-slaves, they could not do it directly through the US Govt but formed the American Colonisation Society to colonise Liberia. And even at that, Liberia got its independence from the ACS in 1862

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:19am On Mar 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
[s]Abrahamovich leaving Chelsea might just have the same affect that affected Manchester united when Alex Ferguson left.

I have a new feeling that the new owners might sack Tuchel, then buy Pogba for 500 million pounds and then buy Neymar for 1 billion pounds, then sell half of Chelsea's current squad then go to Arab league to buy Ighalo as the main striker then start buying gayyy America footballers from the MLS grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Then these players from America instead of focusing on football, they will be looking at the yanches of Pogba and lukaku and start licking their lips. grin grin grin grin[/s]
You’re so boring trying to sound funny.

Try carpentary. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 1:20am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

China is only doing decent business because they are trying to steal market share and don't have leverage.

As a man's heart is, so is he. A China man that will spit on you in Kenya and call you monkey, a country made of such citizens will wipe you out if they are unanswerable to anyone. If China had absolute carte blanche, they would easily decamp and chase African countries off their land in their millions, as they do their own people in their farming revolutions. You only know a man when he has absolute power. Also the attitude of the citizens reflect in Govt policy because citizens make up Government so one can't expect anything reasonable from a Govt whose vast majority of citizens consider you subhuman. Only lack of absolute power is making them try to curry favour on a geopolitical level.

At this moment in history, we are witnessing the most benevolent superpower the World has ever seen. Go and check the history of genocide of previous superpowers from Greece to Rome to Persia to Ghenghis Khan to Ottoman to Spanish empire to British empire, Japanese empire in the Pacific. All superpowers are hated, even the most benign one which is what we have today so it's no surprise that people will be opposed to anything Yankee, even in favour of Russia and China where black man face no fit

Let me also add that Yankee is the first Superpower not to colonise anyone. Their calling card is trade and economic dominance. Yankee never believed in Colonialism having been a colony themselves and fought war of Independence against the British. When Yankee gained Superpower status, they forced the Europeans to give up their colonies, such was their hatred of direct rule, and long before Europeans gave up Africa, Yankee supported every war for Independence against Spain in Latin America. Of course, they indirectly colonise countries through economics but that is different from direct rule. They introduced the League of Nations, human rights and acceptable codes of conduct during warfare. and they are the only Superpower that fought civil war against itself to end slavery, with Britain also notable for outlawing slavery on the seas and acting as enforcer to chase the Portuguese/Spanish ships dealing slaves. No Superpower has ever done that, nor questioned its own morality and actions in the prosecution of war, slavery, genocide or human rights.

Boss, help me ask them the following questions, at least these ones no be "demsay! demsay!!" because e dey happen on the daily for there.

Are there CHINESE restaurants that turn back NIGERIANS in NIGERIA?

What are the working conditions of NIGERIANS employed in CHINESE owned companies in NIGERIA in Comparison to AMERICAN companies?

What is the quality of the roads/ bridges and other associated infrastructure built by the CHINESE in NIGERIA

We have gone from Russia that can not even match the GDP of Texas worth more the entire USA to now CHINA (A comparable debate than the former I should add)!

MAKE DEM LEAVE AMERICA AND START FROM HOME! I AM TIRED OF THIS HYPOSCRISY!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:07am On Mar 12, 2022
Roland17:

Boss, help me ask them the following questions, at least these ones no be "demsay! demsay!!" because e dey happen on the daily for there.

Are there CHINESE restaurants that turn back NIGERIANS in NIGERIA?

What are the working conditions of NIGERIANS employed in CHINESE owned companies in NIGERIA in Comparison to AMERICAN companies?

What is the quality of the roads/ bridges and other associated infrastructure built by the CHINESE in NIGERIA

We have gone from Russia that can not even match the GDP of Texas worth more the entire USA to now CHINA (A comparable debate than the former I should add)!

MAKE DEM LEAVE AMERICA AND START FROM HOME! I AM TIRED OF THIS HYPOSCRISY!

Last year, Nigerian residents in Guangzhou were interred and their passports seized despite Covid restrictions being lifted. The maltreatment caused a big brouhaha.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/11/covid-19-nigerian-diplomat-confronts-chinese-officials-harassing-and-maltreating

A country that will interr millions of its own citizens (Uighurs) in internment camps in 2022 is who we think will treat us better. This is 2022 for godssake, not 1939.

As you said, they come to your country and institute their own apartheid, Chinese only restaurants etc, treat local workers like dirt. Show me the behaviour of your citizens, and I will know how your country will treat others if they have carte-blanche.

Havertz said their belt and braces is working. Pray tell, who is supplying the labour and materials for the projects. You borrowed from them to provide them employment and buy their raw materials, hardly any of that money providing a Keynesian stimulus for the local economy as infrastructure projects are supposed to. The wealth is shipped back to China and you are left with an infrastructure you still need their expertise to maintain and which they own if you don't pay up.

Yet China is deemed a saviour for saving us from our own leaders corruption. If our leaders are not corrupt, why can't they take loans and execute the same project with local staff, expertise and raw materials. Yankee/IMF will give you loan, they don't care about your internal mismanagement. They even write off the loan under OBJ, you have gone and borrowed even more than before and blaming them for your leaders corruption. Meanwhile nearly 200 countries are borrowing from IMF and many are using it judiciously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 2:28am On Mar 12, 2022
donstan18:

You’re so boring trying to sound funny.

Try carpentary. cheesy
grin grin grin grin why are you attacking me?
I am not Boris Johnson grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:30am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

The video says Biological research, not WEAPONS
If what you are making in the lab can be weaponized, that lab is producing weapons. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:31am On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:

I prefer not to form an opinion about all these bioweapons allegations until we see if any is being used.
Russia is accusing US of wanting to use it against Russia and US is saying this is another ruse from Putin to justify attempting to use bio weapons against Ukrainians. Let's wait and see. I'm disillusioned by all the news flying around.
Translation: I am not predisposed to believing this because it does not align with my biases. wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:33am On Mar 12, 2022
Havertz10:
watch the video, Marco Rubio was questioning her
Nuland knew she could not lie when Rubio asked her and for that I respect her. Another man, lied brazenly and nothing happened. People wey know, know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:36am On Mar 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Stalin died in 1953
Putin was born a few months earlier in 1952

Help me understand the logic of outlasting someone old enough to be your great grandfather
He means Putin has outdone Stalin in conducting tyrannical acts. He is using 'outlast' here not in terms of longevity but in terms of tyrannical acts.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:37am On Mar 12, 2022
Havertz10:
Its legal to call for the death of the President of Russia on social media

You wouldn't get banned, such discussions are encouraged

2022 look at the kind of practises a company is promoting
I laugh in new world order.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
If what you are making in the lab can be weaponized, that lab is producing weapons. cheesy

Every pathogen can be weaponised, even your local chemist can be termed a chemical weapons factory if you are mischievous enough. There are labs all over the world and many labs are joint efforts between countries and research bodies etc.

Making the leap to weapons is food for stupid people. The Russians even said the Ukrainians will deploy it through "bats and other wildlife" to show they disrespect their own people's intelligence. Hehehe.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:40am On Mar 12, 2022
swiz123:
Lampard just threw Roman under the bus. Where are those defending him for not congratulating Chelsea after winning the UCL. This dude is very vindictive.
Lampard thought his loyalty to Chelsea will be rewarded with a new contract before he left as a player, but he was jilted. Then flip down the years, as a manager, having qualified the team for the UCL after the transfer ban, Roman quickly had him fired during that bad patch. Lampard never forgot about it!

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

Every pathogen can be weaponised, even your local chemist can be termed a chemical weapons factory if you are mischievous enough. There are labs all over the world and many labs are joint efforts between countries and research bodies.

Making the leap to weapons is food for stupid people. The Russians even said the Ukrainians will deploy it through "bats and other wildlife" to show they disrespect their own people's intelligence. Hehehe.
I agree with the highlighted part. Meanwhile, imagine if the research lab was not producing possibly weaponized pathogens, the US will have no reason to deny its existence, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Havertz10:
private companies cheesy they have shareholders and those shareholders have agendas that must be served
This is a risky conversation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:52am On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
I agree with the highlighted part. Meanwhile, imagine if the research lab was not producing possibly weaponized pathogens, the US will have no reason to deny its existence, right?

Nope, USA is not stupid enough to keep such things in the hand of an unstable country that has been at risk of imminent invasion since 2014. If the Russians found anything incriminating, they will analyse and tell us exactly what it is, not their batshit story.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

Nope, USA is not stupid enough to keep such things in the hand of an unstable country that has been at risk of imminent invasion since 2014. If the Russians found anything incriminating, they will analyse and tell us exactly what it is, not their batshit story.
So Nuland lied to Rubio, got it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:54am On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
So Nuland lied to Rubio, got it.

Nope, where did you infer that
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 3:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

Nope, where did you infer that
Here:

Ibime:

Nope, USA is not stupid enough to keep such things in the hand of an unstable country that has been at risk of imminent invasion since 2014.
I say so because Nuland fessed up to the labs and said America was working with the Ukrainians "on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach". Verbatim.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:16am On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
Here:

I say so because Nuland fessed up to the labs and said America was working with the Ukrainians "on how they can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach". Verbatim.

Nuland didn't fess up anything. It's been on USA Embassy website that they have jointly worked with Ukraine in setting up these labs for eons

https://ua.usembassy.gov/embassy/kyiv/sections-offices/defense-threat-reduction-office/biological-threat-reduction-program/

USA is perfectly allowed to support Ukraine scientists to study pathogens as they do all over the world. They partner with 30 countries in lab research. Let me even shock you, they have joint projects with Russia itself. They said before the war that they have joint labs there and Russia should move carefully so as not to leak any pathogens. Any country would not want a pathogen to fall into the hands of enemies who could mass produce it for nefarious activities or use it for propaganda as they are doing now. It does not mean they were producing weapons.

Let lab scientists be lab scientists. Millions of them are handling harmful substances and pathogens on a daily, it does not make them terrorists.

Where your logic fails is Ukraine or any other country does not need USA to produce biological or chemical weapons. If any country is wicked enough, it can take common anthrax, mass produce it and deliver it to its neighbours, even Nigeria can do that. You don't need US expertise for that.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 4:04am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

Nuland didn't fess up anything. It's been on USA Embassy website that they have jointly worked with Ukraine in setting up these labs for eons

https://ua.usembassy.gov/embassy/kyiv/sections-offices/defense-threat-reduction-office/biological-threat-reduction-program/

USA is perfectly allowed to support Ukraine scientists to study pathogens as they do all over the world. They partner with 30 countries in lab research. Let me even shock you, they have joint projects with Russia itself. They said before the war that they have joint labs there and Russia should move carefully so as not to leak any pathogens. Any country would not want a pathogen to fall into the hands of enemies who could mass produce it for nefarious activities or use it for propaganda as they are doing now. It does not mean they were producing weapons.

Let lab scientists be lab scientists. Millions of them are handling harmful substances and pathogens on a daily, it does not make them terrorists.

Where your logic fails is Ukraine or any other country does not need USA to produce biological or chemical weapons. If any country is wicked enough, it can take common anthrax, mass produce it and deliver it to its neighbours, even Nigeria can do that. You don't need US expertise for that.
So why did the US government immediately go into overdrive as soon as Nuland made this admission, denying any form of this research lab being spoken about and even called it Russian propaganda?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 4:21am On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
So why did the US government immediately go into overdrive as soon as Nuland made this admission, denying any form of this research lab being spoken about and even called it Russian propaganda?

They denied they owned or operated the lab, and that is correct, they don't own or operate the lab, they support it in terms of safety, best practice, upgrade, decommissioning etc as they do with hundreds of labs across the world which are owned and operated by the native Govts including in Russia. Govt know citizens are generally dumb and will keep it simple than explaining too much X and Y especially where propaganda appeals to the simple minded. BTRP work is not hidden. If you simply Google BTRP, you can watch their videos in various countries. They also work in Russia. Conspiratorial minded citizens should stop playing Inspector Clouseau and let professional agencies do their work rather than taking surface knowledge and drawing conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 4:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

They denied they owned or operated the lab, and that is correct, they don't own or operate the lab, they support it in terms of safety, best practice, upgrade, decommissioning etc as they do with hundreds of labs across the world which are owned and operated by the native Govts including in Russia. Govt know citizens are generally dumb and will keep it simple than explaining too much X and Y especially where propaganda appeals to the simple minded. BTRP work is not hidden. If you simply Google BTRP, you can watch their videos in various countries. They also work in Russia. Conspiratorial minded citizens should stop playing Inspector Clouseau and let professional agencies do their work rather than taking surface knowledge and drawing conclusions.
So Nuland is worried that the same facility already in Russia should be prevented from getting into the hand of Russian forces? grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13557) (13558) (13559) (13560) (13561) (13562) (13563) ... (19551) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, BlueRayDick, superfelix, timbros(m), larride(m), tobiboss(m), madrid5, Ibukzy, fredoooooo, Ijustwantto, dcrested(m), BlueMann and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.