Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784529 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13556) (13557) (13558) (13559) (13560) (13561) (13562) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by elantraceey(f): 11:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
I hope Donjaja is happy, Roman has proved his love for the club according to his terms grin

Let's see the Saint that'll carry on from here.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 11:19pm On Mar 11, 2022
izzou:
With the way the team has been battered psychologically, I would advocate that we are suspended from the Champions League.

Make we just comot like this. E better

No point entering Korope to play matches with this kind of mentality.
Na this kind one we dey win o. We have the grit bro. Its in our trait to grind through the most difficult times.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ibime:

Here comes some nitwit American owner who simultaneously owns Charlotte bobcats or New York nets claiming he's been a football fan since the age of 4 and is looking forward to growing the "franchise"

Make he no call am franchise, Abeg

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Havertz10: I agree that the US/Uk run their own propaganda, and are the ultimate purveyors of hypocrisy…

But would you rather live in any of the two countries, or a country where you would be sent to jail if you dare criticize the leader?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2022
PDPGuy:
Havertz10: I agree that the US/Uk run their own propaganda, and are the ultimate purveyors of hypocrisy…

But would you rather live in any of the two countries, or a country where you would be sent to jail if you dare criticize the leader?

Nigga will avoid this question or write meaningless epistle wey no concern and answer the question...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
A40:
On a scale of 1-10 how ashamed of yourself were you that Benzema put you to disgrace again.

Put to disgrace for scoring tap ins and a deflected shot against a team beaten same 3-1by Moses Simon and his friends? You dey ok?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 11:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
PDPGuy:

people often mix countries internal policy and geopolitics together, they are two different thing. It's like asking if you'd rather be a cub or a fawn in the jungle.

as a person, i'd rather live in USA than in China or Russia. but as a country (Nigeria), i'd rather do business with China than America.
The so called democracy has been tested in these covid with Canadian government closing people's bank account for protesting

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
afrodoc2:

You keep saying Putin outlasted Stalin. In what way?
Stalin was the boss for about 30 years.

Stalin died in 1953
Putin was born a few months earlier in 1952

Help me understand the logic of outlasting someone old enough to be your great grandfather

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maximilan:

He had a tragic experience with over-speeding before

Crazy! lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
PDPGuy:

are people truly free in America? Why does tor and bitcoin exist.

Governments, main stream media and social media have so much authority over whatever opinion you form, its a caged concept of ideological freewill

Chinese love planning and quickly subdue contradictory voices that are against progress for all

Remember what American government did to protestors, I want a Fair world for all, the planet belongs to all of us

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ibime:

Here comes some nitwit American owner who simultaneously owns Charlotte bobcats or New York nets claiming he's been a football fan since the age of 4 and is looking forward to growing the "franchise"

Na insha Allah things now sha, I just hope we will be able to continue being a top 4 club after all this blows over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
50d33q:
Shey Chelsea won't go to matchdays with only boxers like this, e remain make Baba blue collect the blue colour and lion request to leave the badge.

Na gofundme things remain now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Even Lampard dey deny Roman. This life, pray make you no get problem oh. Messiah go turn Crucify him real quick

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Ibime:

I am the American billionaire so Why are you calling me a nitwit. I will buy your club soon and send half the fans to jail

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
Singapore1:

people often mix countries internal policy and geopolitics together, they are two different thing. It's like asking if you'd rather be a cub or a fawn in the jungle.

It's a question of VALUES. What are the principle values of either governments?
Western democracies believe in the liberty and human rights of all individuals. Freedom of press etc. Sometimes they might be forced to act against it but they are still far more likely to hold themselves to account, learn from their mistakes and do better.

The same cannot be said for Chinese communism or Russian dictatorship.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Its legal to call for the death of the President of Russia on social media

You wouldn't get banned, such discussions are encouraged

2022 look at the kind of practises a company is promoting

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Havertz10:

Why on earth would you be pro-putin?
Does this mean you support every single person\body against the west?
Do you support Kim jong un? You feel North Korea is maltreated?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 11:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
donjazet:

It's a question of VALUES. What are the principle values of either governments?
Western democracies believe in the liberty and human rights of all individuals. Freedom of press etc. Sometimes they might be forced to act against it but they are still far more likely to correct themselves, learn from their mistakes and do better.

The same cannot be said for Chinese communism or Russian dictatorship.
i wonder why people often use Russia and China as an example, why don't people use UAE where it is against the law to protest and there is still death sentence. We also have Qatar who is also notorious for violating human right, yet people are flocking these countries even more than most western countries.

There is no values or morals in politics, the western government are just as deadly as their enemy. Also all you mentioned above are internal policy which has nothing to do with geopolitics. and when we talk of geopolitics, there is no right or wrong, you just do what is best for your country. like supplying weapons to the saudis to kill people of Yemen in exchange for petrodollar, it is neither right nor wrong.

like i said, I'd rather be an American than a chinese cos American rules!

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Havertz10:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shey we told you people before about social media giants.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 12, 2022
Havertz10:

And it is right to ban trump on all social media platforms due to the risk of further incitement of violence", ... but Putin,russian accounts are still posting propaganda after invading a sovereign country.....

They are private companies and they .have their policies

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 12, 2022
If HUSHPUPPI had a club in England,people reasoning with emotions go still vex say why US/Dubai authorities wan collect him assets cos they are fans of the club...LMAO grin after he had "invested" in the country....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

Alonso killed his passenger in a car accident once

Oh...now I remember

Thought it was a classic 'Alonslow' joke
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:22am On Mar 12, 2022
We had this argument here about africa and Nigeria

I kept talking about how its the global system not just us that plays a major role in our issues, people argued

Listen to a President repeat those words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlH0lh5RL10

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:22am On Mar 12, 2022
Singapore1:

as a person, i'd rather live in USA than in China or Russia. but as a country (Nigeria), i'd rather do business with China than America.
The so called democracy has been tested in these covid with Canadian government closing people's bank account for protesting

China is only doing decent business because they are trying to steal market share and don't have leverage.

As a man's heart is, so is he. A China man that will spit on you in Kenya and call you monkey, a country made of such citizens will wipe you out if they are unanswerable to anyone. If China had absolute carte blanche, they would easily decamp and chase African countries off their land in their millions, as they do their own people in their farming revolutions. You only know a man when he has absolute power. Also the attitude of the citizens reflect in Govt policy because citizens make up Government so one can't expect anything reasonable from a Govt whose vast majority of citizens consider you subhuman. Only lack of absolute power is making them try to curry favour on a geopolitical level.

At this moment in history, we are witnessing the most benevolent superpower the World has ever seen. Go and check the history of genocide of previous superpowers from Greece to Rome to Persia to Ghenghis Khan to Ottoman to Spanish empire to British empire, Japanese empire in the Pacific. All superpowers are hated, even the most benign one which is what we have today so it's no surprise that people will be opposed to anything Yankee, even in favour of Russia and China where black man face no fit

Let me also add that Yankee is the first Superpower not to colonise anyone. Their calling card is trade and economic dominance. Yankee never believed in Colonialism having been a colony themselves and fought war of Independence against the British. When Yankee gained Superpower status, they forced the Europeans to give up their colonies, such was their hatred of direct rule, and long before Europeans gave up Africa, Yankee supported every war for Independence against Spain in Latin America. Of course, they indirectly colonise countries through economics but that is different from direct rule. They introduced the League of Nations, human rights and acceptable codes of conduct during warfare. and they are the only Superpower that fought civil war against itself to end slavery, with Britain also notable for outlawing slavery on the seas and acting as enforcer to chase the Portuguese/Spanish ships dealing slaves. No Superpower has ever done that, nor questioned its own morality and actions in the prosecution of war, slavery, genocide or human rights.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:23am On Mar 12, 2022
Lampard just threw Roman under the bus. Where are those defending him for not congratulating Chelsea after winning the UCL. This dude is very vindictive.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:23am On Mar 12, 2022
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shey we told you people before about social media giants.
they are encouraging neo nazism on social media, since it helps fight Russia, meanwhile puppets are calling Putin Hitler

The irony, everybody is named now, we can at least know ourselves properly now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:25am On Mar 12, 2022
Kloppo:

And it is right to ban trump on all social media platforms due to the risk of further incitement of violence", ... but Putin,russian accounts are still posting propaganda after invading a sovereign country.....

They are private companies and they .have their policies
private companies cheesy they have shareholders and those shareholders have agendas that must be served

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 12:33am On Mar 12, 2022
swiz123:
Lampard just threw Roman under the bus. Where are those defending him for not congratulating Chelsea after winning the UCL. This dude is very vindictive.

You and Lampard sha, I knew you were definitely coming for him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 12:36am On Mar 12, 2022
swiz123:
This is you falling for headlines.
Secondly, you don't expect Lampard to say "oh, I love that guy" the press will crucify him.

The full statement, then you can make your mind on what it is.

With Abramovich under the microscope and facing huge criticism over his close relationship with Putin as his time in charge of Chelsea ends on a sour note, Lampard - now Everton boss - was asked for his thoughts on the Russian, but decided to keep his thoughts brief.

He said: 'I can probably count on one hand how many times I've seen him in the last many years.

'I worked for Chelsea, which was an absolute pleasure for 13 years. And that's where I want to leave that one.'

When asked about the situation at Stamford Bridge in general, Lampard admitted he “cares a lot” given his deep-rooted links with his former club.

He added: “It’s a difficult moment for the club. Everton is my priority and we have to test things, but of course on a human level, people who are just doing their jobs and when their jobs are in danger, you care a lot.

“We watch the news every day and understanding what’s happening in the world has a greater perspective than ever before. So maybe an existing contract position or a free transfer is not the main thing. Maybe that’s what’s going on in the world.’

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 12:48am On Mar 12, 2022
Emmynator:

This is you falling for headlines.
Secondly, you don't expect Lampard to say "oh, I love that guy" the press will crucify him.

The full statement, then you can make your mind on what it is.

With Abramovich under the microscope and facing huge criticism over his close relationship with Putin as his time in charge of Chelsea ends on a sour note, Lampard - now Everton boss - was asked for his thoughts on the Russian, but decided to keep his thoughts brief.

He said: 'I can probably count on one hand how many times I've seen him in the last many years.

'I worked for Chelsea, which was an absolute pleasure for 13 years. And that's where I want to leave that one.'

When asked about the situation at Stamford Bridge in general, Lampard admitted he “cares a lot” given his deep-rooted links with his former club.

He added: “It’s a difficult moment for the club. Everton is my priority and we have to test things, but of course on a human level, people who are just doing their jobs and when their jobs are in danger, you care a lot.

“We watch the news every day and understanding what’s happening in the world has a greater perspective than ever before. So maybe an existing contract position or a free transfer is not the main thing. Maybe that’s what’s going on in the world.’

I had perfect grasp of what he said. He was being evasive. Rio Ferdinand took a direct stand with Chelsea and even Ragnick took sides with Chelsea although less subtly than Ferdinand. Lampard didn't back Chelsea but rather chose to commiserate with the fans.

He is a snake and a traitor!!.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 12:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

China is only doing decent business because they are trying to steal market share and don't have leverage.

As a man's heart is, so is he. If China had absolute carte blanche, they would even wipe out, decamp and chase African countries off their land in their millions, as they do their own people in their farming revolutions. You only know a man when he has absolute power. Also the attitude of the citizens reflect in Govt policy because citizens make up Government. A China man that will spit on you in Kenya and call you monkey, a country made of such citizens will wipe you out if they are unanswerable to anyone.

At this moment in history, we are witnessing the most benevolent superpower the World has ever seen. Go and check the history of genocide of previous superpowers from Greece to Rome to Persia to Ghenghis Khan to Ottoman to Spanish empire to British empire, Japanese empire in the Pacific. All superpowers are hated, even the most benign one which is what we have today so it's no surprise that people will be opposed to anything Yankee even in favour of Russia and China where black man face no fit

eerm about racism, the whites have probably done worse. If anything, the Chinese learn the word "monkey" from the whites. Also, there is no way you compare the AD and BC eras to this era.

You don't call people that enslaved you "benevolent". I don't think you would blame an average Nigerian for being neutral in this whole RussianWesternWar; the Russian has relatively done nothing wrong on African soil. It is with the western world that we have this bitter history.

Among all the last superpowers you mentioned, none actually became an enslaver in Africa, except maybe the Romans through North Africa.

There is nothing like benevolence in geopolitics, reason you see American going to negotiate with Venezuela despite calling the man a criminal, i mean i respect that, America have to do what is best for Americans.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13556) (13557) (13558) (13559) (13560) (13561) (13562) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ouzo1(m), afrodoc2, Ijustwantto, PendragonVII and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.