Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,136 members, 7,916,334 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11006814 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13559) (13560) (13561) (13562) (13563) (13564) (13565) ... (19748) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2022
We are the BLUES!

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 10:45am On Mar 12, 2022
raumdeuter:
UEFAAAAAAAAA

Ban this Putin club right now or else the blood of those dying is on your neck
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8nQtQ-2LxI

Anyone that is objective should watch this and tell me how Lampard's statements was wrong.
Watch from 5:40s and 22:36s.
Take note of the questions asked o, before una continue to dey form unnecessary outrage. cheesy
Chelsea fans just dey para unnecessarily cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:22am On Mar 12, 2022
Emmynator:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8nQtQ-2LxI

Anyone that is objective should watch this and tell me how Lampard's statements was wrong.
Watch from 5:40s and 22:36s.
Take note of the questions asked o, before una continue to dey form unnecessary outrage. cheesy
Chelsea fans just dey para unnecessarily cheesy

Him being neutral is what is vexing the fans. He could have taken a side

Ferdinand, Ragnick have nothing with Chelsea, yet we know where they stood.

Na wetin dey annoy fans be that grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:23am On Mar 12, 2022
Maximilan:

How would any player think of coming to Chelsea at this point, I don’t understand you this man
So you think the issue will not be solved before summer. In two weeks time chelsea will have a new owner.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 11:26am On Mar 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

this here. the infrastructure loans from China are completely upside down. a major construction project is supposed to be a big boost for the economy. consultants, contractors, support services will all get paid, and the money will go into Nigerias economy

but what has happened is ibime has given a loan that can will be executed by ibime and sons.
ibime literally has 0 risk in this transaction. the money he has 'lent' you is going straight back to his economy

years ago there was a website where they were sharing architectural renders of all these train stations being built by the chinese. i think there is a page on this forum where they were referencing same .any architect worth his salt with ensue the final renders have a local flavor to win over the client. these renders had chinese people, and all the signs etc were in Chinese text. i was like wtf. the lack of rating for nigeria is out of this world. they could not even render the stations with black people.

the only Nigerians who seem to be getting paid on these projects are laborers and supervisors.

i also laugh when some people think chinese will do better than western oil companies. chinese oil companies, last time i checked, are state owned. no stock exchange, so no price dip in event of oil spill,so no pressure whatsoever - and no Chinese citizens picketing their offices.

Stop typing rubbish if you can’t take a little time to look up the details of the loan that you are talking about. Buhari has always been an advocate of “Government to Government” way of doing things

For the train loan you mentioned, part of the deal is for a train wagon assembly plant at Kajole, Ogun State (which they are currently constructing) and a University of Transportation in Kastina State. Also 150 Nigeria Engineers was sent to China to study railway engineering and they will be the one to continue running both the plant at Kajole and other railway related projects.

The Chinese are already doing expertise transfer to our own engineers and it can only get better from there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 11:37am On Mar 12, 2022
larride:

Stop typing rubbish if you can’t take a little time to look up the details of the loan that you are talking about. Buhari has always been an advocate k “Government to Government” way of doing things

For the train loan you mentioned, part of the deal is for a train wagon assembly plant at Kajole, Ogun State (which they are currently constructing) and a University of Transportation in Kastina State. Also 150 Nigeria Engineers was sent to China to study railway engineering and they will be the one to continue running both the plant at Kajole and other railway related projects.

The Chinese are already doing expertise transfer to our own engineers and it can only get better from there.

https://businessday.ng/transport/article/kajola-wagon-assembly-plant-will-boost-local-content-growth/

The last we have heard of kajola is 2019.
Read the article. Designed by ccecc, built by ccecc.
Keep on deceiving yourself.
Real knowledge transfer right there

When/if they are done, we will be assembling knock down trains from China innoson style at inflated rates.

Of course jokers like you will then deceive themselves that we are 'designing and building' trains

I am sure the Chinese have been doing expertise transfer all over their belt and road initiatives world wide

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 11:38am On Mar 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

https://businessday.ng/transport/article/kajola-wagon-assembly-plant-will-boost-local-content-growth/

When/if they are done, we will be assembling knock down trains from China innoson style at inflated rates.

Of course jokers like you will then deceive themselves that we are 'designing and building' trains

I am sure the Chinese have been doing expertise transfer all over their belt and road initiatives world wide

Ornicus, na you be this

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 11:49am On Mar 12, 2022
izzou:

Ornicus, na you be this

grin

The orcas gbola is glorious, no be so smiley

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by larride(m): 12:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Ccecc is the one handling the Lagos to Ibadan rail line. Which company do you expect to build the wagon plant? Julius Berger?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2022
larride:

Ccecc is the one handling the Lagos to Ibadan rail line. Which company do you expect to build the wagon plant? Julius Berger?

And just like that you have proven what was said.

Do you think a railway line is brain surgery or rocket science?

Even the jokers in nrc can build/oversee a railway line.

The first shoprite was designed in SA. Nigerian consultants understudied and all future shoprites were designed locally. They were built by Nigerian contractors

Ccecc has been deploying railways lines for how many years and they are still the only ones doing it. Maybe the 'knowledge transfer' will start in 2030.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

Last year, Nigerian residents in Guangzhou were interred and their passports seized despite Covid restrictions being lifted. The maltreatment caused a big brouhaha.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/11/covid-19-nigerian-diplomat-confronts-chinese-officials-harassing-and-maltreating

A country that will interr millions of its own citizens (Uighurs) in internment camps in 2022 is who we think will treat us better. This is 2022 for godssake, not 1939.

[b]As you said, they come to your country and institute their own apartheid
, [/b]Chinese only restaurants etc, treat local workers like dirt. Show me the behaviour of your citizens, and I will know how your country will treat others if they have carte-blanche.

Havertz said their belt and braces is working. Pray tell, who is supplying the labour and materials for the projects. You borrowed from them to provide them employment and buy their raw materials, hardly any of that money providing a Keynesian stimulus for the local economy as infrastructure projects are supposed to. The wealth is shipped back to China and you are left with an infrastructure you still need their expertise to maintain and which they own if you don't pay up.

Yet China is deemed a saviour for saving us from our own leaders corruption. If our leaders are not corrupt, why can't they take loans and execute the same project with local staff, expertise and raw materials. Yankee/IMF will give you loan, they don't care about your internal mismanagement. They even write off the loan under OBJ, you have gone and borrowed even more than before and blaming them for your leaders corruption. Meanwhile nearly 200 countries are borrowing from IMF and many are using it judiciously.

No truer word ever said that the bolded,this happened to me in lagos and no be say them say them say. Around 2018 or there about,I was fully kitted in my basketball kits to play with this Chinese at china town in Ojota cus to was the closest to my estate only for one of them to tell me in pidgin that it's only for Chinese grin. Las las, man found his way to ogudu GRA and oworonshoki to be playing everytime even though this places were far to where I was living.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 12:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
popizaino:

No truer word ever said that the bolded,this happened to me in lagos and no be say them say them say. Around 2018 or there about,I was fully kitted in my basketball kits to play with this Chinese at china town in Ojota cus to was the closest to my estate only for one of them to tell me in pidgin that it's only for Chinese grin. Las las, man found his way to ogudu GRA and oworonshoki to be playing everytime even though this places were far to where I was living.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz29s: 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2022
RESPECT!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
There is a reason you have to write this long windy epistle filled with nonsense and insulting words. Everyone knows you'll literally make up stuff for ego sake.

So pray tell, what does dangerous biological pathogen mean? And don't forget, if it is not a "weapon" why is Nuland trying to make sure Russian forces are prevented from taking possession of it?

If they are trying to reduce threats why not simply incinerate the pathogens? Why spend billions helping Ukraine "store" them?

Notice I am ignoring all the versions of your middle and last name that you filled your post with as well as the useless deflection on EU/WHO brebrebre.

Ain't nobody got time for your fictional writing. Just use plain words to respond. I would not suddenly inherit your mental illness just because you wish it on me ma niggur.

Keep your conspiracy drinking mental illness to yourself and don't quote me on any matter again, as I advised you before. It would take the most stupid or mentally imbalanced individual to buy the lie that Ukraine is trying to spread Coronavirus to Russia via animals, as if it won't also infect Ukraine in a matter of days. The Russians aren't even trying at this stage, just appealing to the stupidity of people like you. Kindly avoid me. A debtor should not speak.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Only God knows if this man will survive this thing. grin when Europe mean you, they mean you.

And for people saying, money will stop flowing into the West. You don't know what you're talking about.
Which other countries can guarantee your security of wealth if not the western countries?
Is it communist China where government oversees everything and is even harder in their clamping down of individual enterprise or russia where one man rules everything??

If even historically neutral countries like Switzerland came out swinging strong with financial sanctions. No place is entirely safe. This means people WILL steal send their money there.
For now these Russian oligarchs go here am die. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
I just had to reach out to my book shelve to pick my favourite book, "The Official Biography Of Chelsea Fc" written by Rick Glanvill. It was his sort of tribute to our centenary and first EPL title winning year.

I don't know how to best describe it, but flipping through these pages is almost similar to meeting your childhood love, who hasn't lost her magic, who you still desires and she desires you in return.

Rick did a great job in researching thousands of documents, interviewing players, board members, and fans both in England and abroad. My spirit is relaxed whenever I pick this baby up honestly.

To why I'm even bringing y'all into this.

Isn't it foolhardy that some guy on this board would deem it 'intelligent' enough to distance Roman from the franchise Chelsea, when in all HONESTY, the Chelsea that is feared and revered today across the globe was the brainchild of Roman?

There was never the complete combination of depth, mettle and managerial brilliance before 2004/05, all these were made available through the Roman revolution and that's the coldblooded truth.

It was Abramovich's cheque book which he received from Putin after he had murdered millions of people in Russia that ensured the influx of players and the successes that followed in our beloved club, nothing else, if there's someone else who has a better explanation to our overwhelming success, please let he come forward.

So which 'Chelsea is Chelsea' are you on about Oga pink? The Chelsea prior to 2005 that regularly lacked consistency, that failed dismally to bring home silverware, and struggled to stay top flight? Despite the decades of failure, how did we manage to project an aura of glamour, of wealth and success, and attract a galaxy of stars and celebrities? I suppose it was the history of the pensioners that inspired all that greatness. Madness!

Below was Roman writing in 2005, explaining how he intends to defend our first EPL title after 50 years, go a step better by finishing in the Champions League final, and how he intends to build the most successful football club in the world. This is 2022, and there are two UCL and FIFA World Club titles cooling off in our lockers, with how many domestic titles, can you count?

The dream was to be the best in the world, but one gender confused sucker on a local Nigerian forum strongly believes it was all about hiding his blood money under our cover while winning our love in the process. Such madness!

While the UK govt ceases this chance to attack us personally, an idiot here feels it should happen because Roman is a threat and must sell the club.

People without history are useless!

19 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 1:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Roman 2005:

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2022
Receipt just dey fly around..

Gas is in the air…

Violence is brewing..

O Lord of Violence, I can’t wait..

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
Griffon:
I just had to reach out to my book shelve to pick my favourite book, "The Official Biography Of Chelsea Fc" written by Rick Glanvill. It was his sort of tribute to our centenary and first EPL title winning year.

I don't know how to best describe it, but flipping through these pages is almost similar to meeting your childhood love, who hasn't lost her magic, who you still desires and she desires you in return.

Rick did a great job in researching thousands of documents, interviewing players, board members, and fans both in England and abroad. My spirit is relaxed whenever I pick this baby up honestly.

To why I'm even bringing y'all into this.

Isn't it foolhardy that some guy on this board would deem it 'intelligent' enough to distance Roman from the franchise Chelsea, when in all HONESTY, the Chelsea that is feared and revered today across the globe was the brainchild of Roman?

There was never the complete combination of depth, mettle and managerial brilliance before 2004/05, all these were made available through the Roman revolution and that's the coldblooded truth.

It was Abramovich's cheque book which he received from Putin after he had murdered millions of people in Russia that ensured the influx of players and the successes that followed in our beloved club, nothing else, if there's someone else who has a better explanation to our overwhelming success, please let he come forward.
So which 'Chelsea is Chelsea' are you on about Oga pink? The Chelsea prior to 2005 that regularly lacked consistency, that failed dismally to bring home silverware, and struggled to stay top flight? Despite the decades of failure, how did we manage to project an aura of glamour, of wealth and success, and attract a galaxy of stars and celebrities? I suppose it was the history of the pensioners that inspired all that greatness. Madness!

Below was Roman writing in 2005, explaining how he intends to defend our first EPL title after 50 years, go a step better by finishing in the Champions League final, and how he intends to build the most successful football club in the world. This is 2022, and there are two UCL and FIFA World Club titles cooling off in our lockers, with how many domestic titles, can you count?

The dream was to be the best in the world, but one gender confused sucker on a local Nigerian forum strongly believes it was all about hiding his blood money under our cover while winning our love in the process. Such madness!
While the UK govt ceases this chance to attack us personally, an idiot here feels it should happen because Roman is a threat and must sell the club.
People without history are useless!

Of course when the message is fact-proof, attack the messenger. grin cheesy

The fact still remains that Roman Abrahmovic IS A CRIMINAL.
He made his money via bloodsheding, partook in the bastardization of his country's democracy and plundering of his country's wealth and made the Russian citizens poorer for it.
That you are ready to defend a criminal murderer and a nation's looter because you are one of the few beneficiaries of his ill-gotten wealth speaks of your rotten moral compass. Thunder will fire you if you ever go to the radio again and criticize any corrupt Nigerian government official.

Thunder will fire your brain if you ever come to this board during election time and complain about leaders setting Nigeria back.

See you composing and writing love letters for a corrupt entity. An entity partly responsible for the Permanent displacement and loss of thousands of lives ongoing as we speak.
Where is your conscience griffon??
Where is your Sense of morality? So you can easily be bought with money? You have no spine to choose right from wrong? Tueh!

And FYI, Chelsea was actually a solid side right before the criminal bought us, we were constantly in top 6 at least 8 years before he did. I think we even got to the UCL semifinals before he came. We had just finished upgrading our stadium to be one of the best in England as of that time. We were constantly partaking in European competitions.

No doubt the murdering criminal upgraded us to be much better. But we were better than the level Tottenham is right now, then.
Stop making it seem like we were complete trash that he picked from the dustbin and remodeled.
To use Nigerian church ranking analogy, if Catholic, Anglican, living faith, redeem are the biggest churches in Nigeria, we were on the level of Christ embassy. Also one of the biggest but just below the very best.

Please oga, mind yourself. Stop exposing your rotten conscience to the world, it's abhorrent, especially for someone in the micro media sector.
You can't come here and be applauding Abacha Babaginda 2.0 just because you enjoyed his money.
Wake up fast.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Donjazet, i hope you are happy with what is happening at the club. cry

Loose cannon like you cannot just keep quiet and reason like Adults.
I hope you enjoy watching our players leave after we cannot afford to keep them or when a British business man take over the club and run it to the ground like Mike Ashley.

Spit on your bald head

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
If that Brighton goalkeeper was keeping for Chelsea, that would have been a straight red card or a yellow.

But, it izz what it izz....nothing was given.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:

Of course when the message is fact-proof, attack the messenger. grin cheesy

The fact still remains that Roman Abrahmovic IS A CRIMINAL.
He made his money via bloodsheding, partook in the bastardization of his country's democracy and plundering of his country's wealth and made the Russian citizens poorer for it.
That you are ready to defend a criminal murderer and a nation's looter because you are one of the few beneficiaries of his ill-gotten wealth speaks of your rotten moral compass. Thunder will fire you if you ever go to the radio again and criticize any corrupt Nigerian government official.

Thunder will fire your brain if you ever come to this board during election time and complain about leaders setting Nigeria back.

See you composing and writing love letters for a corrupt entity. An entity partly responsible for the Permanent displacement and loss of thousands of lives ongoing as we speak.
Where is your conscience griffon??
Where is your Sense of morality? So you can easily be bought with money? You have no spine to choose right from wrong? Tueh!

And FYI, Chelsea was actually a solid side right before the criminal bought us, we were constantly in top 6 at least 8 years before he did. I think we even got to the UCL semifinals before he came. We had just finished upgrading our stadium to be one of the best in England as of that time. We were constantly partaking in European competitions.

No doubt the murdering criminal upgraded us to be much better. But we were better than the level Tottenham is right now, then.
Stop making it seem like we were complete trash that he picked from the dustbin and remodeled.
To use Nigerian church ranking analogy, if Catholic, Anglican, living faith, redeem are the biggest churches in Nigeria, we were on the level of Christ embassy. Also one of the biggest but just below the very best.

Please oga, mind yourself. Stop exposing your rotten conscience to the world, it's abhorrent, especially for someone in the micro media sector.
You can't come here and be applauding Abacha Babaginda 2.0 just because you enjoyed his money.
Wake up fast.

You need a jailterm in your brain.

Chelsea were not on Spurs level if you are going to compare Tottenham in the past 8years.

A Champions league finalist.
Premier league runners up on two occasions.
Stadium with almost twice capacity as ours.

Do you even consider how many English people would be out of job because of this sanction?
Did you sieve that thought before you blurt them out? How many Russian citizens have come to your doorstep to tell you they are poor?
An average russian lead a quality lifestyle than most Nigerians earning 200k monthly.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

Keep your conspiracy drinking mental illness to yourself and don't quote me on any matter again, as I advised you before. It would take the most stupid or mentally imbalanced individual to buy the lie that Ukraine is trying to spread Coronavirus to Russia via animals, as if it won't also infect Ukraine in a matter of days. The Russians aren't even trying at this stage, just appealing to the stupidity of people like you. Kindly avoid me. A debtor should not speak.
You are not making any sense today, schizo. So a Russian biologist said Putin was lying?

Abeg, anybody wey no get mental problems should tell me where I mentioned Putin? Or Ukraine spreading Coronavirus to Russia?

I am quoting Victoria Nuland for goodness sake. An American lady and she is the one that testified under oath that whatever biological facility in Ukraine should be prevented from getting into the hands of the Russian forces. That is what she said.

You have now implied that Nuland does not know what she is talking about under oath. But some "Russian" biologist knows better. And I am the one with mental imbalance? grin grin

This part always gets me: how the US already had that same facility in Russia but somehow you are online defending how that same thing in Russia should be prevented from getting into the hands of Russian forces. Buahahahaha grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Havertz10:
she further said it that if there is an outbreak in the nearest future that it's the Russians that are behind it

Suddenly Russia has biological weapons cheesy
Someone is trying to provide exculpatory evidence for the US and they are quoting Jennifer Griffin. Same woman who swore for weeks that an ISIS-K leader was killed and when she was pressed she insisted she had all the facts. Only to concede later that they killed an innocent family of 10 including 7 children.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
OJURONGBE1:
Donjazet, i hope you are happy with what is happening at the club. cry

Loose cannon like you cannot just keep quiet and reason like Adults.
I hope you enjoy watching our players leave after we cannot afford to keep them or when a British business man take over the club and run it to the ground like Mike Ashley.
Spit on your bald head

Ojo my nigga, some things are bigger than football in this life. As much as I am a football fan, I am also an ardent follower of international politics. And I'm not gonna lie , I'm also concerned as to the direction of global affairs. There is genuine reason to believe that we might be on the cusp of a major global war and that is not good for anybody AT ALL.

I once loved roman as much as you. And with hindsight I can say that was wrong. I was very young when I started supporting Chelsea. Drawn in by Mourinho and several African players that played there initially. Inattentive to other affairs, but this Ukrainian issue has served as a serious wake up call. We have to open our eyes and constantly question the people and values we hold dear. Roman gave us happiness but that is not enough to make up for his other sins.
As for Chelsea, I'm sure we would survive strong. We are too big to fail. This is just a trying phase that shall pass but it is a good thing we have rid ourselves of that man.
Read this article on new York times and see just how cynical this man was.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
tonididdy:
We are the BLUES!

It breaks my heart seeing this cry cry
They are trying to destory my club. cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

No one is trying to destroy us, it is just what it is.
We have been enjoying dirty money for a very long time and now people are literally dying because of it. This is a consequence of that {see the below article}, but I have no doubt, we will come back stronger. We are too big to fail.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
Diaz may have a big influence in that Salah new contract, guy is flying
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2022
Blue is still the Colour!! This is just a Phase
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by tonididdy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

Our winning spirits will defeat them.
There has to be other alternatives (loopholes)
Chelsea will survive but I fear this is the last generation of greats for this club.
I don't think anyone else can channel her love for this club into trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 2:57pm On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:

No one is trying to destroy us, it is just what it is.
We have been enjoying dirty money for a very long time and now people are literally dying because of it. This is a consequence of that {see the below article}, but I have no doubt, we will come back stronger. We are too big to fail.
And those sanctioning him are innocent? Stop this. Those guys are even more dangerous..... They control the media.... Stop singing their praise... I was being sarcastic the other day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13559) (13560) (13561) (13562) (13563) (13564) (13565) ... (19748) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, fyinka47(m), drisham(m), Segedinho(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.