Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,125 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10863065 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13558) (13559) (13560) (13561) (13562) (13563) (13564) ... (19620) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:00am On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
So Nuland is worried that the same facility already in Russia should be prevented from getting into the hand of Russian forces? grin

I have given you all the information needed and you still continue with your conspiracy filled Trumpian world view. Your wahala.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 5:08am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

I have given you all the information needed and you still continue with your conspiracy filled Trumpian world view. Your wahala.
When cornered, use labels or insult your way out. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:17am On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
When cornered, use labels or insult your way out. grin

You cornered yourself with conspiratorial rubbish about US denying existence of labs when they have published their involvement in the labs for years and spoke about the lab just two weeks ago.

You were cornered then, but chose to indulge your mental illness and conspiracy mindset with foolish conspiracy whataboutism.

Elruditor, go and pay your debt.

Android22:
I agree with the highlighted part. Meanwhile, imagine if the research lab was not producing possibly weaponized pathogens, the US will have no reason to deny its existence, right?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:24am On Mar 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Stalin died in 1953
Putin was born a few months earlier in 1952

Help me understand the logic of outlasting someone old enough to be your great grandfather

Yeah i really don't understand the statement which is why i asked the question.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:33am On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
He means Putin has outdone Stalin in conducting tyrannical acts. He is using 'outlast' here not in terms of longevity but in terms of tyrannical acts.

grin

He surely can't mean that. Putin is an angel next to Stalin. Maybe people should read about the The Great Terror and about people like Yagoda and Beria. Then read about the Gulag. Then about the Holodomor.
And these are just some of his greatest hits.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 5:40am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

You cornered yourself with conspiratorial rubbish about US denying existence of labs when they have published their involvement in the labs for years and spoke about the lab just two weeks ago.

You were cornered then, but chose to indulge your mental illness and conspiracy mindset with foolish conspiracy questions.

lol. Nuland was asked if Ukraine had chemical and biological weapons.

What should her answer have been? A simple 'no'. Then she could have gone on to explain how what they had in collaboration with the US was all that good stuff you tried to peddle.

Instead, she posits that Russian forces have to be prevented from laying hold of the research materials in Ukraine.

You tried to claim "anything could be weaponized" which is your version of saying whatever those materials are, may not be intentionally harmful.

When I point out that "fact-checkers", Jen Psaki etc denied the existence of the labs, you reverted to it was never hidden and how similar lab was in Russia.

Then I ask you why Russian forces should be prevented from laying hold of something they already have in their country and you start throwing labels around. grin

See their own link and take note of the time 1 min 9 seconds. 1 min 9 seconds-1 min 20 seconds. Ignore how defensive this was even 2 years ago and focus on the key words "store dangerous biological pathogens..." that is what they themselves say they use such facilities for.

That destroys your "anything can be weaponized" or "they don't operate it" or all the other irrelevant nonsense that you tried to present.

You can call me Elruditor from now till Kingdom come. It won't change shii ma negro. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9cCqChMLs

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 5:41am On Mar 12, 2022
afrodoc2:

grin

He surely can't mean that. Putin is an angel next to Stalin. Maybe people should read about the The Great Terror and about people like Yagoda and Beria. Then read about the Gulag. Then about the Holodomor.
And these are just some of his greatest hits.
I am not saying he is right or wrong I am just saying that is what I think he meant.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 5:44am On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
I am not saying he is right or wrong I am just saying that is what I think he meant.

I get you. I am just saying that surely can't be what he meant cos that would be so wrong. It's all good sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 5:48am On Mar 12, 2022
afrodoc2:

I get you. I am just saying that surely can't be what he meant cos that would be so wrong. It's all good sha.
Is that not Mr Juxtapose? grin

PS: I am joking DonJ just catching trips.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:07am On Mar 12, 2022
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shey we told you people before about social media giants.
The truth can't be held hostage for long it will find its way out of captivity, social media giants serve the interests of those running them when it comes to socio-politico-econimic issues, so allowing them to decide who is wrong or right is a recipe for disaster.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 6:11am On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
lol. Nuland was asked if Ukraine had chemical and biological weapons.

What should her answer have been? A simple 'no'. Then she could have gone on to explain how what they had in collaboration with the US was all that good stuff you tried to peddle.

Instead, she posits that Russian forces have to be prevented from laying hold of the research materials in Ukraine.

You tried to claim "anything could be weaponized" which is your version of saying whatever those materials are, may not be intentionally harmful.

When I point out that "fact-checkers", Jen Psaki etc denied the existence of the labs, you reverted to it was never hidden and how similar lab was in Russia.

The problem is you are stüpid and you think you are smart.

US and Psaki said they don't own or operate it, and that stands true. It is written on the US Embassy website in black and white that it is owned and executed by Ukraine.

You wrongly interpreted that as "denying it's existence" and went down your conspiratorial rabbit hole when all their involvement in helping to set up and secure the labs are published everywhere.

Android22:

Then I ask you why Russian forces should be prevented from laying hold of something they already have in their country and you start throwing labels around. grin

See their own link and take note of the time 1 min 9 seconds. 1 min 9 seconds-1 min 20 seconds. Ignore how defensive this was even 2 years ago and focus on the key words "store dangerous biological pathogens..." that is what they themselves say they use such facilities for.

You further compound your stüpidity by picking up a YouTube video that they willingly published on how they help countries "store dangerous biological pathogens..." and equate it to weapons. Something they do for 336 labs in 30 countries, published in full view of the world.

Doofus, the name of the agency is the Biological Threat Reduction Program. Do you think they are helping countries study flowers?

There is no country in the civilized world that does not have labs where Pathogens like Cholera, Anthrax, etc are being studied.

But give a stupid nigga a little information that nobody is even hiding, and he suddenly becomes a lab scientist/conspiracy theorist.

The Director literally said on Feb 25th, over two weeks ago that the Russians should be careful not to knockout power systems so they don't release pathogens, a fool with a little information is talking about weapons.

So Russia just took something that is in the public domain, repackaged it for stupid people and let an eediot like you run with it

And guess what, those labs also had oversight from the EU and WHO. So I guess EU and WHO were helping US setup Biological Weapons factory in Ukraine?

The reaction of any right-thinking person would be "it's a lab, there are pathogens in it". Exactly what I said. . . but a conspiracy filled doofus like yourself started with "US denied it's existence", then start to build your foolish theories from there.

Last time you were on Nairaland as Elruditor, you were also pigheadedly arguing about Wuhan labs. A debtor should not speak.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:14am On Mar 12, 2022
Breaking: Nike remains committed to its partnership with Chelsea.

via
@TheAthleticUK

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 6:37am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

Havertz said their belt and braces is working. Pray tell, who is supplying the labour and materials for the projects. You borrowed from them to provide them employment and buy their raw materials, hardly any of that money providing a Keynesian stimulus for the local economy as infrastructure projects are supposed to. The wealth is shipped back to China and you are left with an infrastructure you still need their expertise to maintain and which they own if you don't pay up.

Yet China is deemed a saviour for saving us from our own leaders corruption. If our leaders are not corrupt, why can't they take loans and execute the same project with local staff, expertise and raw materials. Yankee/IMF will give you loan, they don't care about your internal mismanagement. They even write off the loan under OBJ, you have gone and borrowed even more than before and blaming them for your leaders corruption. Meanwhile nearly 200 countries are borrowing from IMF and many are using it judiciously.

this here. the infrastructure loans from China are completely upside down. a major construction project is supposed to be a big boost for the economy. consultants, contractors, support services will all get paid, and the money will go into Nigerias economy

but what has happened is ibime has given a loan that can will be executed by ibime and sons.
ibime literally has 0 risk in this transaction. the money he has 'lent' you is going straight back to his economy

years ago there was a website where they were sharing architectural renders of all these train stations being built by the chinese. i think there is a page on this forum where they were referencing same .any architect worth his salt with ensue the final renders have a local flavor to win over the client. these renders had chinese people, and all the signs etc were in Chinese text. i was like wtf. the lack of rating for nigeria is out of this world. they could not even render the stations with black people.

the only Nigerians who seem to be getting paid on these projects are laborers and supervisors.

i also laugh when some people think chinese will do better than western oil companies. chinese oil companies, last time i checked, are state owned. no stock exchange, so no price dip in event of oil spill,so no pressure whatsoever - and no Chinese citizens picketing their offices.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:39am On Mar 12, 2022
raumdeuter:
UEFAAAAAAAAA

Ban this Putin club right now or else the blood of those dying is on your neck

2012 still dey pain you sha grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:55am On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:

Someone who inherited wealth can be totally clean. cheesy cheesy
In this case, Chelsea is that someone you're referring to... grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 6:58am On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:

The criminal king. A state looter. A murderer. A corrupt enabler. cheesy cheesy

Never forget those additional tags.
Atleast he gave you pleasure.

Even at the worse stage.he still chose to give you what you wanted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:07am On Mar 12, 2022
So far no more mention of climate change and how the weapons deployed during this period could further worsen the situation, but when someone somewhere in Africa is using firewood to cook simple meal there will be an outrage with people saying the person is destroying mother nature. Tell me which is more dangerous to the environment and ecosystem between lethal weapons and smoke from firewood?

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 7:09am On Mar 12, 2022
donjazet:
Don't know how accurate this news is, but if this is true, these players are definitely on legendary path now. My utmost respect.
If this is true.

Then legendary status isn't far from them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:16am On Mar 12, 2022
Thomas Tuchel:

"When it’s a big storm you dig in, you hold together, you stay strong and go through it."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 7:21am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

The problem is you are stüpid and you think you are smart.

US and Psaki said they don't own or operate it, and that stands true. It is written on the US Embassy website in black and white that it is owned and executed by Ukraine.

You wrongly interpreted that as "denying it's existence" and went down your conspiratorial rabbit hole when all their involvement in helping to set up and secure the labs are published everywhere.

You further compound your stüpidity by picking up a YouTube video that they willingly published on how they help countries "store dangerous biological pathogens..." and equate it to weapons. Something they do for 336 labs in 30 countries, published in full view of the world.

Doofus, the name of the agency is the Biological Threat Reduction Program. Do you think they are helping countries study flowers?

There is no country in the civilized world that does not have labs where Pathogens like Cholera, Anthrax, etc are being studied.

But give a stupid nigga a little information that nobody is even hiding, and he suddenly becomes a lab scientist/conspiracy theorist.

The Director literally said on Feb 25th, over two weeks ago that the Russians should be careful not to knockout power systems so they don't release pathogens, a fool with a little information is talking about weapons.

So Russia just took something that is in the public domain, repackaged it for stupid people and let an eediot like you run with it

And guess what, those labs also had oversight from the EU and WHO. So I guess EU and WHO were helping US setup Biological Weapons factory in Ukraine?

The reaction of any right-thinking person would be "it's a lab, there are pathogens in it". Exactly what I said. . . but a conspiracy filled doofus like yourself started with "US denied it's existence", then start to build your foolish theories from there.

Last time you were on Nairaland as Elruditor, you were also pigheadedly arguing about Wuhan labs. A debtor should not speak.

There is a reason you have to write this long windy epistle filled with nonsense and insulting words. Everyone knows you'll literally make up stuff for ego sake.

So pray tell, what does dangerous biological pathogen mean? And don't forget, if it is not a "weapon" why is Nuland trying to make sure Russian forces are prevented from taking possession of it?

If they are trying to reduce threats why not simply incinerate the pathogens? Why spend billions helping Ukraine "store" them?

Notice I am ignoring all the versions of your middle and last name that you filled your post with as well as the useless deflection on EU/WHO brebrebre.

Ain't nobody got time for your fictional writing. Just use plain words to respond. I would not suddenly inherit your mental illness just because you wish it on me ma niggur.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 7:27am On Mar 12, 2022
Ibime:

You were cornered then, but chose to indulge your mental illness and conspiracy mindset with foolish conspiracy whataboutism.

Hehehe. How much that guy dey owe sef? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2022
donstan18:

You’re so boring trying to sound funny.

Try carpentary. cheesy
Donstan my guy my guy grin grin grin sorry i have to quote you again.
Some Chelsea fans are arguing on Twitter and are beyond convince that the UK government wants to overthrow Chelsea so that Manchester united can finish above chelsea in the premier league grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have been laughing in Heavenly laughter since morning grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2022
Android22:
So Nuland is worried that the same facility already in Russia should be prevented from getting into the hand of Russian forces? grin
she further said it that if there is an outbreak in the nearest future that it's the Russians that are behind it

Suddenly Russia has biological weapons cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2022
raumdeuter:
UEFAAAAAAAAA

Ban this Putin club right now or else the blood of those dying is on your neck

Continue to bellyache!
Like someone said, you are still nursing the wound of 2012.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Kloppo:
If HUSHPUPPI had a club in England,people reasoning with emotions go still vex say why US/Dubai authorities wan collect him assets cos they are fans of the club...LMAO grin after he had "invested" in the country....

Always try to string your examples together before you type.

If Hushpuppy had opened a club 20 years with the proceeds of fraud, and the UK government knew this and allowed him. And years later, they seize his assets because Buhari kicked their embassy out of Walter Carrington, then it is hypocrisy.

Did Roman become a friend of Putin and an oligarch last month?

undecided

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 9:02am On Mar 12, 2022
Havertz10:
they are encouraging neo nazism on social media, since it helps fight Russia, meanwhile puppets are calling Putin Hitler

The irony, everybody is named now, we can at least know ourselves properly now

But you were the same person supporting twitter for deleting Buharis post back then.

Now they are western puppets huh? grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 12, 2022
izzou:

Always try to string your examples together before you type.

If Hushpuppy had opened a club 20 years with the proceeds of fraud, and the UK government knew this and allowed him. And years later, they seize his assets because Buhari kicked their embassy out of Walter Carrington, then it is hypocrisy.

Did Roman become a friend of Putin and an oligarch last month?

undecided

"If Buhari kicked out their embassy and RESPONSIBLE FOR THE (DEATHS) OF THEIR CITIZENS......

Not today he has been threatened with sanctions and his assets threatened to be seized,lot of oppositions who dislike Russia has been calling for it but AVOIDABLE DEATHS and invasion of Ukraine triggered it...

As an Uber guy,I know you prefer to carry yahoo boys cos they have deep pockets( Blood money),overpay for your good service and not penny pinching like civi servants or an average nigerian ....you have been hearing of the atrocities they do to make money,nothing concern you cos It is BUSINESS you are doing (like UK) but the day GOD FORBID somebody you care about fall into their hands badly,that will be the TRIGGER FOR YOU TO START HATING THEM(Ukraine invasion)....

Hope you gerrit now,if you don't gerrit forget aborrit grin cheesy

Everybody hates and condemn yahoo plus boys online but they and uber guys, churches,bars,hotels, boutiques, restaurants,landlords ,cardealers etc all wants/still do business with them cos they overpay and are spenders...similar to russian oligarchs

Should we call this hypocrisy too?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 9:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Is my God not wonderful.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 9:51am On Mar 12, 2022
hensben:
Is my God not wonderful.
I will gladly accept this.

We recall boja.

We sell other deadwoods and be in good position financially

B4 I forget......Werner should be booted out as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Segedinho:

I will gladly accept this.

We recall boja.

We sell other deadwoods and be in good position financially

B4 I forget......Werner should be booted out as well
Yeah Werner should go back to Bayern liga. Probably lukaku swap deal with atletico Madrid for Felix will not be bad because I heard they will go for him during summer.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Kloppo:

"If Buhari kicked out their embassy and RESPONSIBLE FOR THE (DEATHS) OF THEIR CITIZENS......

Not today he has been threatened with sanctions and his assets threatened to be seized,lot of oppositions who dislike Russia has been calling for it but AVOIDABLE DEATHS and invasion of Ukraine triggered it...

As an Uber guy,I know you prefer to carry yahoo boys cos they have deep pockets( Blood money),overpay for your good service and not penny pinching like civi servants or an average nigerian ....you have been hearing of the atrocities they do to make money,nothing concern you cos It is BUSINESS you are doing (like UK) but the day GOD FORBID somebody you care about fall into their hands badly,that will be the TRIGGER FOR YOU TO START HATING THEM(Ukraine invasion)....

Hope you gerrit now,if you don't gerrit forget aborrit grin cheesy

Everybody hates and condemn yahoo plus boys online but they and uber guys, churches,bars,hotels, boutiques, restaurants,landlords ,cardealers etc all wants/still do business with them cos they overpay and are spenders...similar to russian oligarchs

Should we call this hypocrisy too?

You really need to learn how to compare apples with apples.

Uber charges and gives the fare to the rider. The driver has no control over it. So how does a Yahoo guy pay more than a normal rider?

I'm glad you now know your example of Hushpuppy is not intelligent at all.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 10:21am On Mar 12, 2022
hensben:
Yeah Werner should go back to Bayern liga. Probably lukaku swap deal with atletico Madrid for Felix will not be bad because I heard they will go for him during summer.

How would any player think of coming to Chelsea at this point, I don’t understand you this man

(1) (2) (3) ... (13558) (13559) (13560) (13561) (13562) (13563) (13564) ... (19620) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jodera, youngZee23, Singapore1(m), superfelix, Sportsweb, Einsteindude(m), andrewbaba44 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.