Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11152836 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13703) (13704) (13705) (13706) (13707) (13708) (13709) ... (19901) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
TrebleChamp:
And some Chelshit fans will claim United fans carry Messi matter for head shocked shocked...

Una carry am for head oga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Leeemao cheesy

Does Simeone even look like a coach that can handle attack minded players like Xavi, Iniesta or the GOAT Messi? The weyrey will use park the bus to frustrate their lives.

Ronaldo for Don get like 12 Balon D'or now if messi played under Simeone instead.
The Oga make me burst laff wen I read that bolded from him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jodera:
The Oga make me burst laff wen I read that bolded from him grin

Maybe na inside their own half messi for dey do all those body feint àbí na for front of their box he go dey exchange one-two pass dey score hat trick like pure water cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
CAPdan21:

Van dijk was balling at Southampton and got offers from all the top clubs in England...I don't expect raphinha to be in Leeds next season...dem nor dey hide shine, Messi greatness is sure
Lol . No be Rudiger be the caricature of CB wey bin dey Chelsea?

How come his life changed when he met tuchel instead of the akpola shoe attributes he was always showing pre-tuchel grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Maybe na inside their own half messi for dey do all those body feint àbí na for front of their box he go dey exchange one-two pass dey score hat trick like pure water cheesy
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Leeemao cheesy

Does Simeone even look like a coach that can handle attack minded players like Xavi, Iniesta or the GOAT Messi? The weyrey will use park the bus to frustrate their lives.

Ronaldo for Don get like 12 Balon D'or now if messi played under Simeone instead.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jodera:
Lol . No be Rudiger be the caricature of CB wey bin dey Chelsea?

How come his life changed when he met tuchel instead of the akpola shoe attributes he was always showing pre-tuchel grin
This argument is tired, let's agree to disagree...Make I stroll reach bar for the match today..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
CAPdan21:

This argument is tired, let's agree to disagree...Make I stroll reach bar for the match today..
grin

Safe bro cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Godx:

Keep mute Messi didn't win sh.itt for Enrique. Enrique assembled and created a well balanced team with the fulcrum being M.N.S. Why didn't Messi win the treble for Tata Martino or the numerous coaches he had ever since?
Accursed offspring of a mutated newt, Enrique wasn't special.

Barça scored 158 goals in all competitions in 2014/2015 and Messi alone scored 58 goals and provided 18 assists.
He was the top scorer in La Liga and the UCL.

In comparison, Neymar and Suarez scored 39 and 25 goals in all competitions.

Under Pep, everyone scored. Under Enrique, only 3 players headed by Messi carried the team. Messi even scored more goals under Pep than Enrique and he didn't have the support of the MSN then.

But you'd never know this. Your head would be the perfect gangan since it is empty.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
airmark:

It was Messi's job in 2008/2009 season that fetched him those awards. So he was hot and at his prime that season. Was it not the season he scored the Scummies in the Ucl final?

You goofed bro.

So why didn't Messi's job in 2009/2010 fetch late Maradona same award with Argentina?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
End of the road for Pep and Mancity!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
YoungZee1:
There is no elite managers they wil give 1bn that won't do better than pep..

This don too hear this song abeg change lyrics .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
CAPdan21:

this is fallacious...Put Messi under big Sam he will still shine...Messi does not need pep, Pep needed Messi...Put prime Messi in the city team of the last 4 years and there's no way city would not have won a Cl by now

Yes we saw how Messi fared under Maradona .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
CAPdan21:

Tell me why you're comparing Messi @ 34 with a 21-29 yr old Messi...at which age did de Lima and dinho leave their prime...the fact that a 34 year old is still expected to put up numbers of a 20 something year old is a testament to his greatness..
CC: Raumdeuter

If messi joins city tomorrow and wins the ucl this reason of age will disappear and we will be back to how Messi is helping pep guardiola.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
DissTroy:

[s] Accursed offspring of a mutated newt, Enrique wasn't special.

Barça scored 158 goals in all competitions in 2014/2015 and Messi alone scored 58 goals and provided 18 assists.
He was the top scorer in La Liga and the UCL.

In comparison, Neymar and Suarez scored 39 and 25 goals in all competitions.

Under Pep, everyone scored. Under Enrique, only 3 players headed by Messi carried the team. Messi even scored more goals under Pep than Enrique and he didn't have the support of the MSN then.

But you'd never know this. Your head would be the perfect gangan since it is empty. [/s]
K

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Jodera:
Oga, this was MSN era na.

Salah is a good example. Chased away from Chelsea even when he had WC potential.

Bringing up Salah in a debate about the impacts of the greatest players (s) is like sneaking in the Nigerian Civil Defense Corps in a conversation about military might where the Nigerian Airforcd and the Navy are slugging it out.

We get it. He also carries guns and can shoot well but don't push it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Godx:

K

You should learn to arm yourself with facts and figures before quoting me. This is the very reason your father isn't allowed to speak in your village council because he ends up making a fool of himself. Now you are continuing the family tradition.

The next time you quote me with unfounded arguments, may God x you!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
DissTroy:

[s] You should learn to arm yourself with facts and figures before quoting me. This is the very reason your father isn't allowed to speak in your village council because he ends up making a fool of himself. Now you are continuing the family tradition.

The next time you quote me with unfounded arguments, may God x you! [/s]
K

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 7:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
airmark:

In those 9 years how many did prime Xavi, Iniesta, Alves, Puyol played in? Your maths is wack if you don't consider some variables. grin

Airmark all these are just flimsy excuses.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
DissTroy:

Pep didn't make Messi. Pep has never publicly or privately taken even the smallest credit for Messi's greatest. Instead, Pep would continually tell you he is in awe of Messi and Leo being the greatest player he has ever seen; and has kept saying this even at the other club(s) he managed/manages.

Nobody makes players like Messi, Ronaldinho and CR (as much I love to troll him). They are icings on the cakes of any decent coach and team.
Messi won an average and drab coach like Luis Enrique the Treble.
Simeone would have more trophies with peak Messi, Ronaldo or Ronaldinho. That truth is as certain as Will Smith simping.

The fact that Mourinho couldn't win UCL with prime Ronaldo should tell me you are only capping.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Godx:

K

This is déjà vu. Some nitwit quotes me with someone anus-generated alternate fact, he gets whitewashed with verified statistics and documented events, next he resorts to quoting me with single alphabets in defeat.

Deranged barely-literate hermit!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
DissTroy:

[s] This is déjà vu. Some nitwit quotes me with someone anus-generated alternate fact, he gets whitewashed with verified statistics and documented events, next he resorts to quoting me with single alphabets in defeat.

Deranged barely-literate hermit! [/s]
K

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Leeemao cheesy

Ask them how he has been able to turn Joan Felix to kaka first before we know if he would have done wonders with Messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DissTroy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
popizaino:

The fact that Mourinho couldn't win UCL with prime Ronaldo should tell me you are only capping.

Which is you reiterating what everyone knows: Messi-led Barça dominated that era so much there was little chance for anyone else.

Ironically, that prime Ronaldo won 4 UCLs without Mourinho (who hasn't been in any UCL final since 2010). If anything, it's an indictment on Mourinho than on CR. But I don't want to hold brief for the later. The focus is Pep and Messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
BlueMann:

lipsrsealed
it looks somehow old
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
DissTroy:

Which is you reiterating what everyone knows: Messi-led Barça dominated that era so much there was little chance for anyone else.

Ironically, that prime Ronaldo won 4 UCLs without Mourinho (who hasn't been in any UCL final since 2010). If anything, it's an indictment on Mourinho than on CR. But I don't want to hold brief for the later. The focus is Pep and Messi.

I will attend to this after the game .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pep Guardiola still want to be doing the same old thing and except a different result.

Smh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
popizaino:

Ask them how he has been able to turn Joan Felix to kaka first before we know if he would have done wonders with Messi.

U don't even need to worry urself at all....Just watch this man city vs Athletico Madrid and see wetin Simeone that wished he had messi, Iniesta and Xavi is playing.

U will just wonder how he would've fared with those players under tutelage...Chai! God forbid bad thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
Reinildo was signed for £2.7m

Squeezing out value like this is the reason Simeone gets paid well. Any astute manager that runs a good financial ship will be rewarded by his company
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
CAPdan21:

Since Pep cannot buy UCL trophy with 1bn+ na to do attache to another man greatness...Lmao

grin
He won MessiCL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Leeemao cheesy

The guy is a coward always approaching games with negative mindset

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
BlueRayDick:

U don't even need to worry urself at all....Just watch this man city vs Athletico Madrid and see wetin Simeone that wished he had messi, Iniesta and Xavi is playing.

U will just wonder how he would've fared with those players under tutelage...Chai! God forbid bad thing.

The Fraudiola that spent over 1bn on a semifinalist is 4 goals up against his shitty team abi? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13703) (13704) (13705) (13706) (13707) (13708) (13709) ... (19901) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SirAce, Jodera, tng(f), airmark(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.