Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,620 members, 7,918,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:05 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11020545 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13789) (13790) (13791) (13792) (13793) (13794) (13795) ... (19758) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
KingAlabi:

Cause I didn't check up on you? cheesy

You know what? No mind me jare. Carry on with the trolling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Tomorrow, they’ll say Conte, Simeon and Mou plays boring football.

Tell me what fancy football did for us today?

You’re winning 3:0, fvckin park the bus!!

Madrid’s wingers are like Werner, they can’t face low block team.

God punish that German overhyped Ole.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Exonerate1:

Benzema is also fasting so end that nonsense talk. He was at fault for both of the goals we conceded and Kovacic carried that midfield

Striker, defender and midfielder energy requirements no be the same thing. If Benzema miscontrol a ball, will Chelsea score? Foolish comparison.

Yes, Kovacic was playing in Jogginghoe position and we saw the difference from last week where DonJ spent the first 60 mins complaining how we were outnumbered in midfield.

Worry about why a fasting Kante was preferred to your jogger. Kante may make a mistake but any Chelsea fan will forgive him 10 times over. His energy was important to drag us back in the game in the first place so shush. That's a nigga who transformed our midfield from 10th place to league winners, same thing he did for Leicester. Leprous fingers can't wait to show their true colours all the time.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Roland17:

Exactly why I said this.. You are alluding to my point.

He only changed his approach as a last resort, not because he actually wanted to. It was reactive, not proactive.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Android22:
That is like saying if someone was marking Rudiger he won't have scored or if Carvahal did not fall Weiner would not have scored. The substitutions forced Kante to make a mistake.

How? The substitutions caused it that there wasn't enough height in his intended pass? Or how do you mean?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
donstan18:
Tomorrow, they’ll say Conte, Simeon and Mou plays boring football.

Tell me what fancy football did for us today?

You’re winning 3:0, fvckin park the bus!!

Madrid’s wingers are like Werner, they can’t face low block team.

God punish that German overhyped Ole.
Need to bookmark this. cheesy

cos some say it's "negative" football, whatever that is.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

If na Chelsea we face, we would have beaten them easily

Dey console yourself
Tears is all I see egbon
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Roland17:

Dem say him still dey recover from 2000 injury wen him suffer..

You don't know how much I hate that guy.

No footballing brain, foolishic can have 5 players in front of him and his first instinct is to dribble through.

Not like he's even good with the dribble, any small thing, he's down on the floor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
donstan18:

Pep will loose to Klopp in UCl?

Like, Pep will loose back to back UCL finals because of Klopp.

You’re a comedian
Bros mi, grin May 28 is just some days away, God will keep everyone of us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2022
Things evident tonight:
• RLC is good enough to be playing at the elite level, needs more game time
• Pulisic, Jorgi, Saul all need to be sold
• This side will win trophies under Tuchel
• Reece James best RB in the world

Copied

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
BlueRayDick:

grin grin

I can understand the emotions. One minute he wants to kiss Tuchel's white assss and the next minute he wants to report him to Black live matters movement grin

This is too vivid lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
Android22:
That is like saying if someone was marking Rudiger he won't have scored or if Carvahal did not fall Werner would not have scored. The substitutions forced Kante to make a mistake.

Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
drisham:
Kings you have my respect

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2022
Leyqute:

He only changed his approach as a last resort, not because he actually wanted to. It was reactive, not proactive.

The game was Chelsea's to chase not Madrid's, you needed 2 goals. There was no way he was going all out at the start. You are making my point again when you say he was reactive which means he read the game, realized he needed to make changes in personnel and tactics, which yielded immediate impact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Android22:
That is like saying if someone was marking Rudiger he won't have scored or if Carvahal did not fall Werner would not have scored. The substitutions forced Kante to make a mistake.
What?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ibime:

Striker, defender and midfielder energy requirements no be the same thing. If Benzema miscontrol a ball, will Chelsea score? Foolish comparison.

Yes, Kovacic was playing in Jogginghoe position and we saw the difference from last week where DonJ spent the first 60 mins complaining how we were outnumbered in midfield.

Worry about why a fasting Kante was preferred to your jogger. Kante may make a mistake but any Chelsea fan will forgive him 10 times over. His energy was important to drag us back in the game in the first place so shush. That's a nigga who transformed our midfield from 10th place to league winners, same thing he did for Leicester. Leprous fingers can't wait to show their true colours all the time.
i can't believe i'm even reading that from people, like there is better player than kante in that midfield
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Roland17:

Dem say him still dey recover from 2000 injury wen him suffer..
A certain Oga here said Pulisic will be the next person after Ronaldo and Messi... We still dey wait.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Segedinho(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Best best and best

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
If you are looking for the definition of inconsistency, look no further cos Pulisic is what you are looking for.

Making excuses for a player due to some injury is a subtle acceptance of mediocrity. Pulisic should be sold now that he still commands market fee.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ibime:

Nor mind them.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
donjazet:
Common guys, let's do this. Let this day be known as the miracle at bernabue.

Angel in charge of miracle be like :

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Attache by force, stand behind your team Chelsea no dey attach to another team
my team is still the champions of Europe

Where is your team?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
hensben:
Chelsea will go through
And in the beginning, God said "Let there be tears"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Unlimited22:

Exactly. He was no longer moving well.

But personally I for Put Ziyech.

And as soon as we went 3-0 up one of Kante or RLC should've been withdrawn.

We hadn't gained full control after our third goal so it's understandable why one of kante or RLC was not withdrawn.In cases like that we needed to calm the storm first before substitution.

Third goal 75mins

Their goal 80mins

In between then, they were bombarding us with long balls and we dealt with it as it came only for a moment of complacency from Kante to cost us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by KingAlabi: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
BlueMann:

You know what? No mind me jare. Carry on with the trolling.

Berra cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
swiz123:
If you are looking for the definition of inconsistency, look no further cos Pulisic is what you are looking for.

Making excuses for a player due to some injury is a subtle acceptance of mediocrity. Pulisic should be sold now that he still commands market fee.

I have never even heard of any team showing interest in him even if its just a rumuor.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Itsrm:

You don't know how much I hate that guy.

No footballing brain, foolishic can have 5 players in front of him and his first instinct is to dribble through.

Not like he's even good with the dribble, any small thing, he's down on the floor.

Again, before anyone misconstrue me.

Do I hate Pulisic? Hell no, I just think he is not good enough to become a mainstay for Chelsea's attack, worth more a capable replacement for Hazard. I watch and root for Puli when he plays for the USA.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
That performance from Reece James sha, this guy is a gem

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ShadowCracker(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
The game was over immediately mister Pussylic stepped into the field angry angry.

Airmark out, Pussylic out angry sad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nezzjnr:

A certain Oga here said Pulisic will be the next person after Ronaldo and Messi... We still dey wait.

Na this kain thing I been dey try to tone down because we knew him before he arrived Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Five big chances, with four of them missed

Just imagine.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Roland17:

Again, before anyone misconstrue me.

Do I hate Pulisic? Hell no, I just think he is not good enough to become a mainstay for Chelsea's attack, worth more a capable replacement for Hazard. I watch and root for Puli when he plays for the USA.

You guys should just do us a Luiz and William favour and get him out of my club

(1) (2) (3) ... (13789) (13790) (13791) (13792) (13793) (13794) (13795) ... (19758) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotola90(m), 5inchdick and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.