Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,905 members, 7,872,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783256 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14044) (14045) (14046) (14047) (14048) (14049) (14050) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:47pm On May 12, 2022
donstan18:
Let’s overlook this because his name isn’t Pep.

cheesy cheesy

I will not overlook this one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2022
Ibime:

Has it come to this?

Turning every page on Chelsea thread into INEC mobilisation bulletin? grin

Las las we Chelsea fans go leave this thread for una

Baba, make una no vex. At this point, dem fit keep am at the top of every page wen dey active for this section.

We need to help Nigeria, this thing dey cause shame.

Na National calling at this point grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2022
Roland17:

Baba, make una no vex. At this point, dem fit keep am at the top of every page wen dey active for this section.

We need to help Nigeria, this thing dey cause shame.

Na National calling at this point grin

Oga enjoy your America dey go. Nothing can be done for Naija

Even that babe wey dem kill for blasphemy no move me. Nothing surprise me for that country again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:50pm On May 12, 2022
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy

I will not overlook this one
He’s not Pep, so let’s act like he’s not a failure.

A manger it took 5 years to win a major trophy with Liverpool, even after bottling 3 straight European career finals.

Let’s also act like he didn’t overhaul Liverpool before winning a major trophy, let’s just overlook that because his name isn’t Pep.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:54pm On May 12, 2022
Ibime:

I saw the first 5 minutes of one famous poorly edited video PDP put out painting Tinubu and Buhari as jihadists. I believe most Nigerians would have watched that video cos FG paid for that video on every major channel. I think AIT made the video

The APC were termed as Islamic terrorists and called supporter of APC by the ruling party then
There was even a track recorded by some people titled "Buhari Show your certificate"
https://www.nairaland.com/2077816/video-buhari-show-certificate

I think the account owner has removed it from youtube

Yes AIT led the charge for the PDP propaganda which was paid for by Dasuki as part of National Security consulting to Dokpesi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2022
Ibime:

Even that babe wey dem kill for blasphemy no move me. Nothing surprise me for that country again.

So I just dey waste my time dey worry about Naija niyen angry

Just wen you think you have seen the worst then you read and see the Sokoto babe news and realize Naija na real jungle.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 8:01pm On May 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Like Joezinh.o said, Both parties in 2015 did propaganda,
Reno, FFK Okupe Abati on the PDP side, Lai, Sowore Omatseye on the APC side
If na newspaper, PDP was using ThisDay, Sun, while APC was using DailyTrust and The Nation
If na TV, PDP was using NTA and AIT while APC was using TVC
There was even a series on AIT dedicated to ruining Buhari and Tinubu. I think the Tinubu own was Lion of Bourdillon
Royal fathers were gathered to be giving blessings for cash
Even churches were not left behind, While RCCG was blessing APC, Winners was deploying the anger of heaven on opponents of PDP

Ayo Fayose, a Yoruba man described Buhari as a diaper-wearing old man, surrounded and being funded by corrupt politicians. Femi Kayode in a follow up documentary alleged that buhari received campaign funds from ISIS, Al Qaeda and Boko Haram. The PDP media team also coordinated two documentaries entitled the Real Buhari and the Lion of the Bourdillion which were directed against the personalities of buhari and Tinubu respectively.

El Rufai described Jonathan as a lazy, docile, incompetent leader who relies on prayers to solve the challenges that besiege the Nigerian state.
Wole Soyinka likened Jonathan to the Biblical Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar.

So I wonder how the SW betrayed Jonathan when both parties used election propagandas..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:02pm On May 12, 2022
Ibime:

Happy birthday to him

How can you be unproductive and be winning MOTM when it matters most?

How can you be unproductive and will have this number of players trying to take the ball from you as seen in the picture below?

How can you be unproductive and be starting a world cup match scoring the only goal?

If my memory serves me right Spain had only three goal scorers in 2010 world cup David villa,puyol and iniesta not xavi,not silva,not Torres but iniesta.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:04pm On May 12, 2022
When Fraudniesta file go come out now, story go change

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:06pm On May 12, 2022
Ibime:

I am at this point too. For current Naija, Anything goes. And I'm beyond being surprised

I still spoke to someone last week who was planning to come build mansion in Naija, His excuse was that if one Naija pastor in Ukraine can lose everything in Ukraine, that means No place like "home". I come ask am say bros, If place go scatter for inside your mind you think America will go to war like Ukraine before Nigeria?
Later he switched it to "well he can be renting and making money from it", I asked him what rate of returns will make sense in Naija when exchange rate will chop everything

I just told him, Its your money, you have a right to spend your money anywhere you want without trying to give excuses to justify it. Just like people who drink champaign instead of Ogogoro, buy Mercedes instead of Toyota dont have to explain themselves

That girl wey dem kill no be today, Na regular thing for North. Dating back to when I was a youth, Dem go just start one rumor about someone commiting blasphemy before you know it 1,000 people don die just like that.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2022
Roland17:
I have said this before and I will reiterate it, NIGERIANS DESERVE THEIR LEADERS. I no dey hide mouth talk am. angry

Imagine the effrontery of the CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele to say “Let them have heart attack. It’s good to have heart attack. I am having a lot of fun.” This is someone that wants to also canvass for votes to become the president of Nigeria?

Funny but painful to hear.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2022
This is not penalty at all.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

The APC were termed as Islamic terrorists and called supporter of APC by the ruling party then
There was even a track recorded by some people titled "Buhari Show your certificate"
https://www.nairaland.com/2077816/video-buhari-show-certificate

I think the account owner has removed it from youtube

Yes AIT led the charge for the PDP propaganda which was paid for by Dasuki as part of National Security consulting to Dokpesi

I hope dem pay Kaycee rights for that song sha, that song hit during election. Dem suppose employ that guy again for this election

As per BlueRaydick original post, the difference from 2015 and 2011 is that Jonathan was able to get Kano and core North Governor's to split at least 20-30% of their state votes to him in 2011, nothing to do with South turning back on him. Godswill in AkwaIbom delivered massively for him in 2015, their turnout rate to PVC issuance was almost unbelievable. If any accusation could be made.about South, it's that Uduaghan dragged his feet in Delta (due to.GEJ and Ibori beef) while Amaechi opposed in Rivers but Amaechi could not make a dent in Rivers numbers as GEJ had Federal might, militants, and the whole population working for him.

GEJ won 2011 because he bribed the Governors handsomely with the Excess Crude Account and won their loyalty even in the North for that election cycle, and he managed to pay Tinubu to support him last minute. However South-West does not win election because they are too democratic and their vote is always split. The route to victory for a Southern candidate is always to win SS and SE by 95% and bite 25-30% into the triple KKK Northern States which a favourable Northern Governor can do for you whilst still keeping face with his contituency. Smaller Northern States are easy to buy out, while South-West will always be 60-40 either way.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:12pm On May 12, 2022
If arsenal bottled top 4, it won't be funny at all. It will be fucking hilarious grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2022
popizaino:

How can you be unproductive and be winning MOTM when it matters most?

How can you be unproductive and will have this number of players trying to take the ball from you as seen in the picture below?

How can you be unproductive and be starting a world cup match scoring the only goal?

If my memory serves me right Spain had only three goal scorers in 2010 world cup David villa,puyol and iniesta not xavi,not silva,not Torres but iniesta.

If your memory serves you right, Xavi assisted every goal Spain scored from 2nd round to Semifinal

Rest your picture and show us productivity please. We can see this picture in any match Italy play, no be Catenaccio again?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2022
izzou:

You would soon tell us what lamfraud won without Drogba .

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:17pm On May 12, 2022
Joezinho:
Ayo Fayose, a Yoruba man described Buhari as a diaper-wearing old man, surrounded and being funded by corrupt politicians. Femi Kayode in a follow up documentary alleged that buhari received campaign funds from ISIS, Al Qaeda and Boko Haram. The PDP media team also coordinated two documentaries entitled the Real Buhari and the Lion of the Bourdillion which were directed against the personalities of buhari and Tinubu respectively.

El Rufai described Jonathan as a lazy, docile, incompetent leader who relies on prayers to solve the challenges that besiege the Nigerian state.
Wole Soyinka likened Jonathan to the Biblical Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar.

So I wonder how the SW betrayed Jonathan when both parties used election propagandas..

Fayose even took adverts in newspapers full page claiming Buhari was going to die, Voters should avoid Buhari so we dont have another presidential burial

People were actually thinking Buhari will jail Fayose and Dokpesi if he enters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:21pm On May 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

I am at this point too. For current Naija, Anything goes. And I'm beyond being surprised

I still spoke to someone last week who was planning to come build mansion in Naija, His excuse was that if one Naija pastor in Ukraine can lose everything in Ukraine, that means No place like "home". I come ask am say bros, If place go scatter for inside your mind you think America will go to war like Ukraine before Nigeria?
Later he switched it to "well he can be renting and making money from it", I asked him what rate of returns will make sense in Naija when exchange rate will chop everything

I just told him, Its your money, you have a right to spend your money anywhere you want without trying to give excuses to justify it. Just like people who drink champaign instead of Ogogoro, buy Mercedes instead of Toyota dont have to explain themselves

That girl wey dem kill no be today, Na regular thing for North. Dating back to when I was a youth, Dem go just start one rumor about someone commiting blasphemy before you know it 1,000 people don die just like that.

I don tell story of my guy wey carry £200k build 6 flats in Ikorodu circa 2010/2011. Na the same rent story my guy tell and also not wanting to have mortgage. After Naira gyrate from $150 to $600, the kain rent that guy go dey receive from those places, he will just tell them no need sending it to UK again, but to keep it in Naija, let him be using it to help family members and chop suya when he visit. Till today that guy never buy house for UK.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:27pm On May 12, 2022
Ibime:

know this, know peace.

The only cause I will waste my time and money on for Nigeria now is the one that will return the country to regional government. Or British style.

Supporting any politician or thinking you can save current Nigeria is effort in futility (Been there done that).

That's why I don't bother myself discussing naija politics anymore.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:30pm On May 12, 2022
Ibime:

I don tell story of my guy wey carry £200k build 6 flats in Ikorodu circa 2010/2011. Na the same rent story my guy tell and also not wanting to have mortgage. After Naira gyrate from $150 to $600, the kain rent that guy go dey receive from those places, he will just tell them no need sending it to UK again, but to keep it in Naija, let him be using it to help family members and chop suya when he visit. Till today that guy never buy house for UK.

I tell am say 380k this time last year na 1K dolls, today na about $600.
Let me tell you a personal story, I left Nigeria over 14yrs ago, My salary then if converted to USD

My colleague for the same firm chopping promotion steadily plus merit increase for the last 14yrs is now a senior manager or Director still earns about the same amount in Dollars in todays money.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2022
popizaino:

You would soon tell us what lamfraud won without Drogba .

Lampfraud outscored Drogba 6 seasons out of 8.

You can't accuse someone of being carried along while outscoring the so called carrier.

All those Iniesta ey ey dribble only sweet after real matchwinners like Messi and co have scored 3 goals to finish the game. Take out the real match-winners and those dribbles will be as infuriating as Okocha dribbling whole Denmark team while Super Eagles is 4-1 down

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:37pm On May 12, 2022
izzou:
Shey Popi for just collect 'Happy birthday to him' dey go grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:38pm On May 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

I tell am say 380k this time last year na 1K dolls, today na about $600.
Let me tell you a personal story, I left Nigeria over 14yrs ago, My salary was 240K which was around $2k, My colleague for the same firm chopping promotion steadily plus merit increase for the last 14yrs still earns about $2K5 in todays money.

Your colleague is even doing well. Most are faaaaar behind where they were 14 years ago. One guy ran from UK to join Etisalat on N25m annual salary in 2014 which was £100k salary then while keeping his family here and supporting them handily. Same guy started crying two years later that he can't support his family from there when the money drop to £40k. Baba was stuck there till last year.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
Ibime:

Your colleague is even doing well. One guy Femi ran from UK to join Etisalat on N25m annual salary in 2014 which was £100k salary then while keeping his family here and supporting them handily. Same guy started crying two years later that he can't support his family from there when the money drop to £40k. Baba was stuck there till last year.

Almost all my former colleagues don japa finish to Canada around 2014 to 2017. Wetin exchange rate don do cross border transactions no be playplay

Those earning $2k are the best among my colleagues wey stay o. As in Directors for multinational firm, A lot of them are earning way less. some under $1500 a month. Some even dey manage 500K

The 100M wey APC use do ticket, na wetin afrodoc fit buy for everyone here with his 4 weeks shift
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 8:42pm On May 12, 2022
donstan18:

Calm down. Your own club has spent 758million since 2017/2018 season with zero league title and not even a 2nd place finish.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2022
donstan18:

Raumdeuter has mentored you well as a local titles ambassador.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2022
raumdeuter:

Almost all my former colleagues don japa finish to Canada around 2014 to 2017. Wetin exchange rate don do cross border transactions no be playplay

Those earning $2k are the best among my colleagues wey stay o. As in Directors for multinational firm, A lot of them are earning way less. some under $1500 a month. Some even dey manage 500K

The 100M wey APC use do ticket, na wetin afrodoc fit buy for everyone here with his 4 weeks shift

I just thank God we never fell into the trap of moving to Naija after graduation when many diasporans were doing it and salary was competitive when converted. Some guys never made it back in good shape, but a small percentage did hammer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2022
There goes their top 4 hopes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:05pm On May 12, 2022
airmark:

Raumdeuter has mentored you well as a local titles ambassador.
Not hyping Pep, just letting you know Klopp is overrated.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:06pm On May 12, 2022
Bombblacks:

Calm down. Your own club has spent 758million since 2017/2018 season with zero league title and not even a 2nd place finish.
So which manager spent it?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 9:06pm On May 12, 2022
donstan18:

I thought your own standard of judgment on the better players/managers is winning the UCL. grin

Remember your drogba is greater than R9 because of the UCL trophy ?

Klopp : £800m spent -- 1 UCL..
Apari : Over 1 billion spent -- 0 UCL...

Who is better?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:14pm On May 12, 2022
Joezinho:

I thought your own standard of judgment on the better players/managers is winning the UCL. grin

Remember your drogba is greater than R9 because of the UCL trophy ?

Klopp : £800m spent -- 1 UCL..
Apari : Over 1 billion spent -- 0 UCL...

Who is better?

Person go drop embarrassing EPL fact about Klopp, una go begin say Apariola.

Is that the only way to defend the embarrassing stats? Or does saying Apari change the fact that Klopp spent 800m to win one EPL in 7 years.

EPL wey conte use first season win?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14044) (14045) (14046) (14047) (14048) (14049) (14050) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m), Geld(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.