Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,901 members, 7,872,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10783224 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14048) (14049) (14050) (14051) (14052) (14053) (14054) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:00am On May 13, 2022
Taguchi:

we are both saying the same thing Chief, that's why i said "this good"

These are exceptional player that Pep got to make his system work; and the working system accentuated the players qualities .even bakayoko and thomas lemar all shone with bernado silva in monaco

i'm not saying that pep turns all he touches into gold,far from that..but there is a higher chance of pep buying "better players" compared to others

because he has a definite pattern of play,it's easier to monitor and get players that he feels can implement his concepts other than just going for every good player on the market.There is very little room for guess work with pep in player acquisition compared to others

Majority of his buys will work then una go turn around talk say him dey buy all the good players for market

I guess we agree on the fact that he signs players that can implement his system and he makes them a better version of themselves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:17am On May 13, 2022
izzou:

Blueraydick

Come and explain what's happening

Jodera, stand behind him. You'll collect the mic after he finishes

grin

I shayo yesterday evening, I don even sleep before the match start. Na middle of the night I wake up see say we don collect from our noisy neighbors.

Good thing we still have a point advantage over them, hopefully we can win our two outstanding matches and make them cry on the last day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by faceland: 4:30am On May 13, 2022
Ibime:

Atiku too dey jump jump. Most of those Almajiri support death for blasphemy and na dem dey vote pass. By the time all the Imams twist story and broadcast Atiku matter for all the mosque say him support wetin the girl talk, he no go win one vote for North.

Atiku's presidential ambition might be over.
If he is rejected by the Islamic scholars, it is over for him.

Even me, I am not going to jog this morning because I don't know what they would have preach as early as 5am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el_dLBh8-Rc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 5:47am On May 13, 2022
Android22:
And while we are at it. Here is Alcoholic gambler Paul Merson again. Things we love to see.
Most of these pundits are mannequins e get reason why clubs hardly respect them.
Btw who takes merson serious anyway

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:27am On May 13, 2022
donstan18:

True or false?

False...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 6:32am On May 13, 2022
airmark:

How many UCLs did Mane win without Klopp if at all he entered final?

Rest bro.

Ask him how Klopp spent 800mill...
This is what Klopp has spent...Some it it are players who were bought for the Academy...

The second pic is Pep..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 7:21am On May 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

This girls story remind me of my time in NYSC in Bauchi. 2004 During US election. We were debating US elections and I was supporting George Bush. I didn't know a man who was there to come toast one of our female corper na Local Govt worker.

The guy was boiling as he was hearing my defence of Bush, He later joined the debate He was for Kerry because they felt Bush was anti Islam and killing Moslems

some months later there was a parade of something like Hisbah police Shariah people where teenage boys, young and old men wear uniform to chant anti West song and burn American plus Israel flag.

They were carrying flags of Hasan Nasrallah as the hero, caricatures of George Bush and Ariel Sharon with bodies of donkey before burning the picture

I saw this guy I argued with in uniform with them, I just quickly hid somewhere before the guy will point me

It sounds funny, but it could have escalated very quickly. And it would have been a different story now.

And We have a minister who has a past where he actively advocated this same violence. Oga pantami of ABTU.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:22am On May 13, 2022
airmark:

grin grin grin
Bar the emboldened, which only you can explain, Raumdeuter will be happy with your macabre dance to a self-played ignominious tune.
Pep is the standard.

To be recognized, you need to be compared to him. cheesy

That should ring a bell

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:36am On May 13, 2022
Since Klopp joined Liverpool...

23 players have left.
44 players have been sold
43 players have been signed.

All in just 7 years, yet he has just one EPL.

This is the highest overhauling by a manager in football history, yet his fans will troll Pep for overhauling and then call Klopp “Building from the scratch”.

It’s overhauling when it’s Pep, but it’s building from the scratch when it’s Klopp.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DontBullshitMe: 7:47am On May 13, 2022
Ibime:

Atiku too dey jump jump. Most of those Almajiri support death for blasphemy and na dem dey vote pass. By the time all the Imams twist story and broadcast Atiku matter for all the mosque say him support wetin the girl talk, he no go win one vote for North.
You are not wrong at all. When Atiku made that post, I was very shocked that I thought "mehn, this man is courageous ooh". Even Tambuwal wey be Governor of the state no talk one word. I decided to scroll down and read comments, laugh wan kill me. Atiku political adviser no do him work well, I knew the post will backfire.

Some Northerners were arrogantly saying he has lost the North's vote. One even said Atiku doesn't worth been a Northerner. They were doing that openly, imagine what they will do secretly.

But I no totally blame them, Southerners are as intolerant too. No be Northern thing alone.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 7:55am On May 13, 2022
AnfieldFan:

This is what Klopp has spent...Some it it are players who were bought for the Academy...

The second pic is Pep..

Nor dey answer dumbstan....dat was how he started shouting up and down that Emery would disgrace Klopp only to disappear after the match...The guy probably has bi-polar disorder, he nor dey ever stay one place...Today tuchel is a fraud, 2mao he is the best thing since sliced bread, Very hensbrain like
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2022
donjazet:
Amoto94, Incase you haven't seen the video of the brutality,here it is. I want to hear your opinion on this.

https://twitter.com/ukezi_greg/status/1524753028657598464?t=4opNike-2hV5fHRt0-C74A&s=19

https://twitter.com/PIniomor/status/1524805131040079873?t=WALXIJv1WagzTerLk3-awQ&s=19
Jungle justice, vigilanteeism is not from the religion. And you don't punish with fire no matter the offense, there is a judicial procedure for any alleged offense committed. You don't take laws into your hands.
The whole incident reeks of ignorance and youthful exuberance.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:12am On May 13, 2022
Atiku criticized the killing of Deborah, got threatened by Muslims and he deleted the post. cheesy

Both on Twitter and Facebook

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:12am On May 13, 2022
If the Bible is the only justification for god in existence and you agree that it’s bullshit, it’s fair to say that you subliminally accept that god is bullshit, you aren’t just bold enough to express that opinion or allow that thought process advance beyond your subconscious

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:14am On May 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hanlah Akwuba

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:17am On May 13, 2022
donstan18:
Atiku criticized the killing of Deborah, got threatened by Muslims and he deleted the post. cheesy

Both on Twitter and Facebook
amusingly he was never loved by them and this will only further aggravate the hatred they have for him

I don’t even get the man, I don’t know his net worth but with a billion dollars, there is no industry in Nigeria that you can’t dominate with the right approach, I don’t know why people can’t see it and instead all of them fight for political positions, in America for instance, politicians are puppets, wealthy elite make the rules

In politics you steal too much and you get shamed, you can escape with your stolen wealth but your name is soiled, your greed is limited

In the business world, the only factors that can limit your greed is equity and your intelligence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:17am On May 13, 2022
AmuOtu is yet to say something regarding the incident, even after being tagged and mentioned here.

He’s scared he’ll be attacked by Hanla, yet tomorrow he’ll claim he’s not an extremist and terrorist apologist when called one.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:23am On May 13, 2022
Havertz10:
amusingly he was never loved by them and this will only further aggravate the hatred they have for him

I don’t even get the man, I don’t know his net worth but with a billion dollars, there is no industry in Nigeria that you can’t dominate with the right approach, I don’t know why people can’t see it and instead all of them fight for political positions, in America for instance, politicians are puppets, wealthy elite make the rules

In politics you steal too much and you get shamed, you can escape with your stolen wealth but your name is soiled, your greed is limited

In the business world, the only factors that can limit your greed is equity and your intelligence
It’s a different game here in Africa.

Politicians are in control, they have the power and privileges of getting away from problems.

They won’t care about good name, same with most Nigerians, they don’t care about good names.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:24am On May 13, 2022
donstan18:
Since Klopp joined Liverpool...

23 players have left.
44 players have been sold
43 players have been signed.

All in just 7 years, yet he has just one EPL.

This is the highest overhauling by a manager in football history, yet his fans will troll Pep for overhauling and then call Klopp “Building from the scratch”.

It’s overhauling when it’s Pep, but it’s building from the scratch when it’s Klopp.
Anything for Nairaland likes.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:26am On May 13, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:27am On May 13, 2022
donstan18:

It’s a different game here in Africa.

Politicians are in control, they have the power and privileges of getting away from problems.

They won’t care about good name, same with most Nigerians, they don’t care about good names.
that’s an illusion, in any democratic system, it’s the person with wealth that has power, these people run to politics because they are dumb and lazy, it’s easier to just steal than create wealth

There is nobody in Nigeria today more powerful than dangote, he doesn’t need voters or elections to exert his power

I was doing some numbers on that his refinery, I worry for Nigerians
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:31am On May 13, 2022
Havertz10:
that’s an illusion, in any democratic system, it’s the person with wealth that has power, these people run to politics because they are dumb and lazy, it’s easier to just steal than create wealth

There is nobody in Nigeria today more powerful than dangote, he doesn’t need voters or elections to exert his power

I was doing some numbers on that his refinery, I worry for Nigerians
Dangote don’t have the power it takes to give a political opinion no matter what’s happening in Nigeria.

He’s the puppet my guy.

Few set of politicians in power can comfortably run him down within months.

Just like I said, it’s a different game here in Nigeria.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:33am On May 13, 2022
donstan18:

https://www.anfield-online.co.uk/stats/jurgen-klopp-lfc-transfer-signings.html
The source you shared claim it is £549mil he has spent since arriving Anfield but you have been running around with your £800mil claim.

By the way, most of the players on the list were signed for the academy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:34am On May 13, 2022
alekside:
The source you shared claim it is £549mil he has spent since arriving Anfield but you have been running around with your £800mil claim.

By the way, most of the players on the list were signed for the academy.
Do you now agree that Klopp signed 43 new players?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:36am On May 13, 2022
Kendrick Lamar is a lyrical genius cool

The best that has happened to hip-hop and rap community cool

I stan

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 8:37am On May 13, 2022
AnfieldFan:

The second pic is Pep..

The one billion you accredited to Pep did not include Players bought for the academy as well?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:37am On May 13, 2022
donstan18:

Do you now agree that Klopp signed 43 new players?
No.

https://www.lfchistory.net/Transfers/ByManager/28/1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:41am On May 13, 2022
alekside:
No.

https://www.lfchistory.net/Transfers/ByManager/28/1
But you agreed the £549m you saw there?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 50d33q: 8:48am On May 13, 2022
donstan18:
AmuOtu is yet to say something regarding the incident, even after being tagged and mentioned here.

He’s scared he’ll be attacked by Hanla, yet tomorrow he’ll claim he’s not an extremist and terrorist apologist when called one.
Guy at least be sensible for once
If you want to tag him do it correctly, is amuotu his name
Donj tagged him and he replied, stop hiding under keyboard to type shiit

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2022
Atiku disowns and distances himself from the post

Chai. What a country

I doubt if any Presidential aspirant would condemn that post (those with any political value); both Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. 2023 is more important than Late Deborah

But Yoruba Muslims are not like these guys...

Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2022
50d33q:

Guy at least be sensible for once
If you want to tag him do it correctly, is amuotu his name
Donj tagged him and he replied, stop hiding under keyboard to type shiit
He is the least intelligent user on this thread and this is me being generous.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:04am On May 13, 2022
AmuOtu will intentionally ignore and won’t say anything because lowkey, he supports it. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (14048) (14049) (14050) (14051) (14052) (14053) (14054) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Whizlight(m), fyinka47(m), bolu96(m), Godstime001, Joezinho and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.