Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,474 members, 7,961,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11245922 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14094) (14095) (14096) (14097) (14098) (14099) (14100) ... (20003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 3:45pm On May 15, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. On top Pk

That aside bro . grin. The guy dey try.

You dey say on top PK, if PK easy to stop una for don win 2 cups this season. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:46pm On May 15, 2022
Havertz10:
i'm sure that if we were at a bar and i expressed these views, a few people will become aggresive and try to attack me, this is the hypocrisy that tires me about christains, claiming saints with blood on their hands

She did not have to express it at a bar she did it online like you are doing and no one has placed a target on you yet
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 3:46pm On May 15, 2022
Ellexy:
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is not the God of Muhammad.
The God of Abraham is the God of Muhammad according to Islam.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2022
City try Shaa. Missed pk to extend lead to 3 points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:52pm On May 15, 2022
raumdeuter:

She did not have to express it at a bar she did it online like you are doing and no one has placed a target on you yet
they knew her address, no one knows mine, i mean you literally just wrongly stated that i was in rivers state cheesy cheesy cheesy

she had a social orbit, it was a school environment, everybody knows everybody, i dont know the timeline of events, but if i was in that group, i would have advised her to immediately leave that state, once those threats started coming in, she was very naive

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:54pm On May 15, 2022
Advantage City
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2022
Na city outcome of league dy their hand. Must win home game for them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:56pm On May 15, 2022
Our women are up 2-1 against Man City in the Women's FA Cup final

Less than 30 mins left
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 3:56pm On May 15, 2022
BlueMann:
Advantage City
A repeat of that Aguero moment next week with Grealish wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:56pm On May 15, 2022
Apari will bottle the league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 3:56pm On May 15, 2022
Havertz10:
oh but he is, infact there are studies that showed that its the monotheist nature of those 2 religions that has given both credibility

its like saying cele god is not winners god because they perform their madness using a different means
Oh He's not. That God has character and his dealings with men shows his consistency with those characters.

One of them being a very relational God unlike the Muhammad's Allah. Another important part of his character shows he's very prophetic about the things he does and his future plans.

His ways are consistent and he's no arthur of confusion, no where was Muhammad mentioned or prophesied about, all the Old Testament prophecies referred to the Christ and when Jesus said "It is finished" it was truly finished.

Muhammad just coming out of the blue is not consistent with the character of that God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 3:57pm On May 15, 2022
Aston Villa and Gerrard will be waiting...I know Stevie G. will want to help Liverpool sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2022
patrickmuf:
Aston Villa and Gerrard will be waiting...I know Stevie G. will want to help Liverpool sha.
can they park the type of bus Westham did today?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 3:59pm On May 15, 2022
patrickmuf:
Why will the Aston villa players themselves give any Fuc.k.s about Liverpool?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Chelsea is cursed with slow transitioning from the back and incessant foolish passes at he back

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny how you guys are just noticing what I have complained about since and was even insulted by Tuchel fanatics. Las las we go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:00pm On May 15, 2022
I wished mahrez scored ,this is the first time he will miss a pk in the epl since 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2022
lordfalcao:
can they park the type of bus Westham did today?
Aston Villa have more deadly forwards sha...It's makes for an interesting end to the season.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:00pm On May 15, 2022
patrickmuf:

Them go collect ,if dem like make dem borrow trailer to block post grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2022
Godx:

Why will the Aston villa players themselves give any Fuc.k.s about Liverpool?
Gerrard will definitely set up to frustrate City...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 4:02pm On May 15, 2022
I don't get it why Zinchenko always have this teary look..

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 4:03pm On May 15, 2022
Capaldi:

The God of Abraham is the God of Muhammad according to Islam.
Out of the blue just like that? What is the proof?

Don't tell me it's generational cos many Arab generations existed thousands of years before Muhammad who never believed nor worshipped that God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:03pm On May 15, 2022
Joezinho:
I don't get it why Zinchenko always have this teary look..
Always looking frustrated. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 4:06pm On May 15, 2022
donstan18:

Always looking frustrated. cheesy cheesy

I dey tell you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:06pm On May 15, 2022
God of Abraham is actually the same God of Muhammad.

Why una dey argue am nh. cheesy

Read your Bible very well, especially Old Testament, you’ll see that there’s no much different from Bible and Quran sef.

Na coming of Jesus them use confuse una.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 4:06pm On May 15, 2022
Ellexy:

Don't tell me it's generational cos many Arab generations existed thousands of years before Muhammad who never believed nor worshipped that God.
Bro Muslims agree they worship the God of Abraham and trace their root to him. Even Catholic and the Vatican council agree the same. I really don't know what you are arguing about.

https://www.usccb.org/committees/ecumenical-interreligious-affairs/vatican-council-and-papal-statements-islam

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 4:11pm On May 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Them go collect ,if dem like make dem borrow trailer to block post grin
Allow people to express their wishes. I wonder why the argument they want to make doesn't work for Southampton who can also beat Liverpool before game day 38.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:11pm On May 15, 2022
Capaldi:

A repeat of that Aguero moment next week with Grealish wink

Followed by a repeat of that Sterling/VAR moment against Spurs in the UCL cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:11pm On May 15, 2022
Abraham.... Ibrahim

Joseph.... Yusuf

Moses....Musa

Jacob....Ya’ coob

Mary.....Maryam

Gabriel....Jibril

Isaac...Ishaq

Make una relax, no dey argue rubbish.

They’re the same God.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 4:12pm On May 15, 2022
Capaldi:

Bro Muslims agree they worship the God of Abraham and trace their root to him. Even Catholic and the Vatican council agree the same. I really don't know what you are arguing about.

https://www.usccb.org/committees/ecumenical-interreligious-affairs/vatican-council-and-papal-statements-islam
You know that all Christians do not believe the same thing right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 4:13pm On May 15, 2022
Ellexy:

You have energy.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 4:14pm On May 15, 2022
Ellexy:
Oh He's not. That God has character and his dealings with men shows his consistency with those characters.

One of them being a very relational God unlike the Muhammad's Allah. Another important part of his character shows he's very prophetic about the things he does and his future plans.

His ways are consistent and he's no arthur of confusion, no where was Muhammad mentioned or prophesied about, all the Old Testament prophecies referred to the Christ and when Jesus said "It is finished" it was truly finished.

Muhammad just coming out of the blue is not consistent with the character of that God.
you do realize that allah translates as god, same way johavah translates as god too

Mention one thing that god is consistent with? cheesy cheesy cheesy nearly every law he makes he breaks, he wiped out an entire planet because certain people chose to be more explorative with their sexual desires

the very same guy a few centuries later raped mary without her consent but you people dont see anything wrong with that, why go through all that trouble, why not create jesus like he did adam, the literary depths of foolishness behind the concept of the christian god is filled with contradictions and naivety that its a crime to even remotely call him consistent on any level

if you are wondering why he raped mary, google 'born of a virgin' and see how many messiahs Christians plagiarized to make con man jesus appear sacred
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 4:15pm On May 15, 2022
andrewbaba44:
I wished mahrez scored ,this is the first time he will miss a pk in the epl since 2018
Not trying to sound superstitious but I hate when we wear this Jersey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14094) (14095) (14096) (14097) (14098) (14099) (14100) ... (20003) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.