Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,983 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10827957 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14118) (14119) (14120) (14121) (14122) (14123) (14124) ... (19541) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 4:31pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

Na wetin I dey try tell Donj be that. Those times wey be say wars will have killed half of the men under 40. Females are already bethrothed to some big man by 5, immediately they see first blood na straight to marriage

The age of 18 thing na recent construct, In many plces, Its simply the girl don "mature" be the criteria

That doesn't still mean it was okay. What they did led to many girls dying before their time from complications.

But you keep diverting this issue. I'm asking you again dayo.

What do we term a person who sleeps with a 9 year old? Please answer the question.

Someone who has sex with a 9 year old, what do we call the person?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:33pm On May 17, 2022
donjazet:

Stop inventing your own narrative to make your point palatable. Who told you women who did not marry before 18 were outcasts?

Determining age then sef was a problem because they didn't use Gregorian calendar. They mostly married the girl during or after puberty. Barely prepubescent.

Slavery is BAD!!! I'm not arguing the legality but the morality. Slavery will always be bad, whether it was acceptable in that society or not. There were still some societies ahead of their time then who would tell you it was bad. The world wasn't a singularly.

That something was done in ignorance doesn't exclude the offenders.

Just like Raumdeuter has pointed out, morality is subjective ; very very subjective . What is moral to u may not be moral to someone else. Ur morality is definitely not the S.I unit of Morality worldwide .

What u’ve been doing all this while is forcing ur own moral standard on others. Like Amoto94 has said he believes blasphemy should be punished , while u don’t . In instances like this it’s the legal authority u consult.

When the discussion started I pointed it out that blasphemy was criminalized under the Nigerian criminal code and is punishable by 2 years imprisonment . I observed how some posters were uncomfortable with this stand and made snide remarks , so I quickly disembark . But the reality is if any religious person feels u’ve insulted his or her religion , he can petition the police who can then institute an action against u and the court will decide whether u did as alleged or not. Although this is actually inconsistent with the constitution that entitles every Nigerian to freedom of thought, conscience, and religion, and the right to freedom of expression….. Yet some northern states still hide under the sharia penal code to sentence whoever is accused of blasphemy within their states.

All in all, Nigeria is not one country . The South and the North are very very different in almost everything. Anywhere u find urself use ur head no let them use am for u (or worse still collect the head from u sef)

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On May 17, 2022
donjazet1:

That doesn't still mean it was okay. What they did led to many girls dying before their time from complications.

But you keep diverting this issue. I'm asking you again dayo.

What do we term a person who sleeps with a 9 year old? Please answer the question.

Someone who has sex with a 9 year old, what do we call the person?

Who told you it wasnt okay? WHo determines what is Okay or not?
In their time it was Okay by their standard of then
Just 60yrs ago same sex people would be stoned to death, Even as recent as when I was in Uni, there was a cross dresser in OAU Dapo Adaralegbe, he was always getting beat up in School. Its the same thing Bobrisky is using to blow these days and rolling around with celebrities

To your question

1000 yrs ago A man who marries a 9yr old menstruating girl with her parents consent is called a normal responsible adult
Today he is called a pedophile

Same way Donj who is eating meat today will be called a normal human
In 200yrs from now eating meat will be called killer or cannibal or whatever terminology they use then

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2022
The only problem with all of these is that Mohammed was supposed to be a prophet of God. grin God no dey talk to am say sleeping with a 9 year old no good?

If Mohammed had refused getting married to her because she was too young, something that seemed to be normal in his days, I'll probably convert to islam right away.

What we have is a man who did not know his left from his right like many others in his days. Cannot be my own prophet of God cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:41pm On May 17, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Just like Raudeuter has pointed out, morality is subjective ; very very subjective . What is moral to u may not be moral to someone else. Ur morality is definitely not the S.I unit of Morality worldwide .

What u’ve been doing all this while is forcing ur own moral standard on others. Like Amoto94 has said he believes blasphemy should be punished , while u don’t . In instances like this it’s the legal authority u consult.

When the discussion started I pointed it out that blasphemy was criminalized under the Nigerian criminal code and is punishable by 2 years imprisonment . I observed how some posters were uncomfortable with this stand and made snide remarks , so I quickly disembark . But the reality is if any religious person feels u’ve insulted his or her religion , he can petition the police who can then institute an action against u and the court will decide whether u did as alleged or not. Although this is actually inconsistent with the constitution that entitles every Nigerian to freedom of thought, conscience, and religion, and the right to freedom of expression….. Yet some northern states still hide under the sharia penal code to sentence whoever is accused of blasphemy within their states.

All in all, Nigeria is not one country . The South and the North are very very different in almost everything. Anywhere u find urself use ur head no let them use am for u (or worse still collect the head from u sef)

Even regarding slavery, Go to any kings palace in Africa and tell them the king is equal to the slave e.g tell a core Bini chief that Oba of Bini is equal to the slave in his compound. Even na the slave go slap you for blasphemy

My issue with the Deborah case is that I do not see what was blasphemous about what she said. "Jesus made me pass" and "Stop posting non course related materials on this group" cannot be termed blasphemy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:44pm On May 17, 2022
donjazet1:

But he is or (was). What do you term sleeping with kids?? Please what is the name?

Okay maybe I should call him a kid fvcker.
Can you call a child who is a year old who "stole" money a thief??
Stole in the sense that he naively took it from his parents open purse without knowing what it is .

Do you call him a thief and condemn him or you'll just gloss over it because he doesn't know what he's doing?

I need your honest answer and not whataboutism.

You know we don't like whataboutism cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 4:45pm On May 17, 2022
donjazet1:

But he is or (was). What do you term sleeping with kids?? Please what is the name?

Okay maybe I should call him a kid fvcker.
Kid fvcker

grin cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 4:46pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

Even regarding slavery, Go and tell a core Bini chief that Oba of Bini is equal to the slave in his compound. Even na the slave go slap you for blasphemy

My issue with the Deborah case is that I do not see what was blasphemous about what she said. "Jesus made me pass" and "Stop posting non course related materials on this group" cannot be termed blasphemy

But this has been my ENTIRE point. I have been asking the question since, WHO DETERMINES WHAT BLASPHEMY IS?

Mohammed was a PEDOPHILE. That is a FACT! He fvcked a 9 year old and that action is called pedophilia. Is outlining a FACT eligible to be called blasphemy?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On May 17, 2022
Itsrm:
The only problem with all of these is that Mohammed was supposed to be a prophet of God. grin God no dey talk to am say sleeping with a 9 year old no good?

If Mohammed had refused getting married to her because she was too young, something that seemed to be normal in his days, I'll probably convert to islam right away.
What we have is a man who did not know his left from his right like many others in his days. Cannot be my own prophet of God cheesy

That is your own belief and your own religion too I am sure there are many who can pick holes and make snide remarks about it.

Some can say they wont follow a man hanging around with 12 dudes and one of them had to kiss him. Or how will their savior be someone who cannot save himself from the cross like the Jews asked him on the cross

You see that trying to throw back handed comments at any belief can always come back to haunt you. Its better you leave people to their belief and hold onto yours as long as its legal

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 4:48pm On May 17, 2022
TrebleChamp:
So you are calling Bros J dad a simp

Better than saying he was er divinely cucked lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 4:48pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:
Can you call a child who is a year old who stole money a thief??
Stole in the sense that he naively took it from his parents open purse without knowing what it is .

Do you call him a thief and condemn him or you'll just gloss over it because he doesn't know what he's doing?

There lies your answer. Yes that is literally the definition of what he did. Ignorant or not. That doesn't mean I'm judging the action. We're literally describing the action.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:49pm On May 17, 2022
Latest rumoured transfer target: Borna Sosa of Stuttgart. Would be a replacement for Alonso in the event that the Spaniard leaves this summer.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:50pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

Even regarding slavery, Go to any kings palace in Africa and tell them the king is equal to the slave e.g tell a core Bini chief that Oba of Bini is equal to the slave in his compound. Even na the slave go slap you for blasphemy

Personally I feel she’s had an encounter with those guys that predates the whole whatsapp incident . ( I know most people would call it whataboutism, but it’s my personal “ignorant” theory ) . Reading the chats there’s no way one can infer blasphemy from their conversation, so I feel those guys probably have a score to settle with her and they only accused her of blasphemy just to carry out their preconceived evil act.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:51pm On May 17, 2022
donjazet1:

But this has been my ENTIRE point. I have been asking the question since, WHO DETERMINES WHAT BLASPHEMY IS?

Mohammed was a PEDOPHILE. That is a FACT! He fvcked a 9 year old and that action is called pedophilia. Is outlining a FACT eligible to be called blasphemy?

Blasphemy is talking against the religion of others but Deborah did not do that, She just mentioned who she believed made her pass and that the group should be focused on what it was created for

By todays standards Mohamed was, By the standard of his time, he wasnt

You can only be guilty of what is available at your time

As football fans, In the future there might be research into how harmful heading the ball is to the brain and Heading the ball would be outlawed totally

Sports that involve head contacts like Boxing American football might also be affected

So do we say Drogbas goals in 2012 should be invalidated because heading the ball in 2060 is now a foul?

Can we say Drogba scored through a foul? And Drogba/Chelsea, Ramos 2014, Bayern 2020 anyone who scored with their head cheated to win the CL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 4:51pm On May 17, 2022
Itsrm:

What we have is a man who did not know his left from his right like many others in his days. Cannot be my own prophet of God

This has been my next angle all along when a Muslim answered. cheesy cheesy you've spilled the beans.

I wanted to use the morality part for them seeing as he's an infallible figure to them. Why wouldn't the Allah's prophet know that fvcking kids was an abhorrent and despicable thing to do?
Why does he still let it happen?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 4:52pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

That is your own belief and your own religion too I am sure there are many who can pick holes and make snide remarks about it.

Some can say they wont follow a man hanging around with 12 dudes and one of them had to kiss him. Or how will their savior be someone who cannot save himself from the cross like the Jews asked him on the cross

You see that trying to throw back handed comments at any belief can always come back to haunt you. Its better you leave people to their belief and hold onto yours as long as its legal

This is what I expect from my fellow butt hurt Muslims. As they Diss you, you Diss them back. Not all this running around with machete and foaming at the mouth. The militant atheists have the game of picking all the nasty ish in the bible down to a science.

I grew up with Ahmed deedat religious debates. These guys dey stroke each other wella. No one started getting emotional and threatening to kill the other

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:52pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

Who told you it wasnt okay? WHo determines what is Okay or not?
In their time it was Okay by their standard of then
Just 60yrs ago same sex people would be stoned to death, Even as recent as when I was in Uni, there was a cross dresser in OAU Dapo Adaralegbe, he was always getting beat up in School. Its the same thing Bobrisky is using to blow these days and rolling around with celebrities

To your question

1000 yrs ago A man who marries a 9yr old menstruating girl with her parents consent is called a normal responsible adult
Today he is called a pedophile

Same way Donj who is eating meat today will be called a normal human
In 200yrs from now eating meat will be called killer or cannibal or whatever terminology they use then
Simple.

I don't know why he's calling those paedophiles now when in those days it's not.

Would he be happy if someone calls him a cannibal for eating meats? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:53pm On May 17, 2022
CAPdan21:

I think I've said this before but it bears repeating... you Your problem is that you think everyone have to live up to your own moral standard of what is right which is just a shortcut to extremism and fanaticism... That was how you a started a One man charade towards Roman until plenty people got annoyed and called you out on it...Where others use religion, you always try to impose your opinions and morals backed up by mostly irrelevant scientific positions on others... You're not even different from Am.oto that you like to call out

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 4:54pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

Blasphemy is talking against the religion of others but Deborah did not do that, She just mentioned who she believed made her pass and that the group should be focused on what it was created for
As football fans, In the future there might be research into how harmful heading the ball is to the brain and Heading the ball would be outlawed totally
Sports that involve head contacts like Boxing American football might also be affected

So do we say Drogbas goals in 2012 should be invalidated because heading the ball in 2060 is now a foul?
Can we say Drogba scored through a foul?

What does this mean exactly?? I'm asking you what you will call someone who fvcks a child. Whether now or years ago? What do we call the action?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On May 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

This is what I expect from my fellow butt hurt Muslims. As they Diss you, you Diss them back. Not all this running around with machete and foaming at the mouth. The militant atheists have the game of picking all the nasty ish in the bible down to a science.

I grew up with Ahmed deedat religious debates. These guys dey stroke each other wella. No one started getting emotional and threatening to kill the other

The counter to that argument is that because you are cool with insulting your prophet doesnt mean I should be cool with it

You cant say because I dey insult my own papa you should be okay with insulting yours too?

"Don't be silly dad" in America your uncle will laugh at it
"Don't be silly dad" in Naija will earn you a knock from your uncle

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 4:56pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:

You didn't just compare a year old kid to a full grown middle aged man undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 4:57pm On May 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

[mThis is what I expect from my fellow butt hurt Muslims. As they Diss you, you Diss them back. Not all this running around with machete and foaming at the mouth. The militant atheists have the game of picking all the nasty ish in the bible down to a science.

Maybe the way Islam was passed down to the northerners ( through conquest/real warfare by Usman Dan fodio) is a reason why some northern Muslims mostly resort to using violence to make their points, I don’t know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 4:57pm On May 17, 2022
donjazet1:

What does this mean exactly?? I'm asking you what you will call someone who fvcks a child. Whether now or years ago? What do we call the action?

100oyrs ago it wasnt a crime so nothing would to be called
In 200yrs time the same thing you would be called for eating meat is what they will be called
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2022
Jodera:

Do you call him a thief and condemn him or you'd just gloss over it because he doesn't know what he's doing?
DonJ problem is this:
If it is proved scientifically that indomie causes cancer
Propagnda DonJ: Indomie causes cancer, no one should eat Indomie, they have to stop producing Indomie everywhere

Me: I have been eating Indomie since and I don't have cancer neither did my father have cancer, so it's probably not that bad

Extremist DonJ: You're a shameless Indomie eater, don't u have conscience, where is your morals, this thing is killing people but you're eating it, you have to copy me by writing a 2 page essay on Nairaland on the dangers of eating Indomie or you're supporting those killer Indomie making companies...

Replace Indomie and cancer with whatever and you'll get DonJ

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jokerman(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2022
grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 5:02pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

The counter to that argument is that because you are cool with insulting your prophet doesnt mean I should be cool with it

You cant say because I dey insult my own papa you should be okay with insulting yours too?

Even the Bible says "where there is no law, there's no transgression"...You can't fault people for not complying to non-existent laws

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:04pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

Na wetin I dey try tell Donj be that. Those times wey be say wars will have killed half of the men under 40. Females are already bethrothed to some big man by 5, immediately they see first blood na straight to marriage

The age of 18 thing na recent construct, In many plces, Its simply the girl don "mature" be the criteria

I believe Aisha was consummated after menses which was the tradition of the day and the principle of baligh set in the Quran. The issue that makes DonJ complaints relevant is the practice of pedophilia continues today due to strict Wahabi interpretation of the prophets words. If your absolute model can marry young, why wouldn't you, but that doesn't factor in the norms and mortality rates of the time.

Islam is due a reformation and did have a reformation during the golden age, but the Salafists had to drag it back to strict literal interpretation for reasons of attaining and keeping power. Vast majority of Jews have abandoned the Torah which has almost the same laws and punishments as the Quran. It is simply not compatible in the modern age. The likes of Amoto are really medieval people living among us, and they will even admit it is impossible to enact and prosecute the laws strictly in any Islamic country today. The only ones that did it word for word is ISIS. That said, I don't begrudge anyone their worship as long as human rights are respected. Capital punishment for blasphemy, sodomy et al is a red line that cannot be tolerated.

The advantage of Christianity is Jesus set no laws except Love your neighbour as yourself which makes it adaptable to any era or age. That sermon is the single most fundamental teaching to the spread of Christianity because bros J was pressed to give laws and only gave two laws which can be very liberally interpreted.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 5:04pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

Can we say Drogba scored through a foul? And Drogba/Chelsea, Ramos 2014, Bayern 2020 anyone who scored with their head cheated to win the CL

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 5:06pm On May 17, 2022
raumdeuter:

Yep, but this is the thing - the Quran regularly calls out unbelievers. It is simply because the Quran is recited in arabic

Imagine a mosque beside you home blaring in English God is one. God does not beget. God is not begotten

This is from Surah Iklas. One of the most popular surahs esp for lazy people who want to say their prayera sharp sharp

That's why the whole blasphemy and violence thing is really double standards.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:09pm On May 17, 2022
Ellexy:
You didn't just compare a year old kid to full grown middle age man undecided
I'm comparing the reasoning and ignorance.

It's science and education that made us know what is puberty and maturity that brought rise to paedophile being bad. What happens to our fathers who are ignorant? Do you insult them?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by GloriousGbola: 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
Ibime:

Islam is due a reformation and did have a reformation during the golden age, but the Salafists had to drag it back to strict literal interpretation for reasons of attaining and keeping power. Vast majority of Jews have abandoned the Torah which has almost the same laws and punishments as the Quran. It is simply not compatible in the modern age. The likes of Amoto are really medieval people living among us, and they will even admit it is impossible to enact and prosecute the laws strictly in any Islamic country today. The only ones that did it word for word is ISIS. That said, I don't begrudge anyone their worship as long as human rights are respected. Capital punishment for blasphemy, sodomy et al is a red line that cannot be tolerated.

This is the summary. We are in 2022

Sometimes I point out that images of living objects are forbidden. Therefore, if you want to really go the whole hog, movies, photos are all forbidden

You say you are A REAL Muslim? Then do hajj the way it was done. On foot. Take a year off an travel across deserts to mecca. It can be done, Nigerians travel across the desert to Libya to cross border

Ironically ISIS recognized that even among wahabists and co, Islam is still bastardized. A monarchy has no place as a governance system in Islam, but here we are.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet1: 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
CAPdan21:

DonJ problem is this:
If it is proved scientifically that indomie causes cancer
Propagnda DonJ: Indomie causes cancer, no one should eat Indomie, they have to stop producing Indomie everywhere

Me: I have been eating Indomie since and I don't have cancer neither did my father have cancer, so it's probably not that bad

Extremist DonJ: You're a shameless Indomie eater, don't u have conscience, where is your morals, this thing is killing people but you're eating it, you have to copy me by writing a 2 page essay on Nairaland on the dangers of eating Indomie or you're supporting those killer Indomie making companies...
Replace Indomie and cancer with whatever and you'll get DonJ

But surely you can see how stupid this take is!
Your first post literally says, "it is proven scientifically that indomie causes cancer". This literally means, there is NO doubt that indomie causes cancer.
So you will now begrudge the person who decides to create an awareness about a dangerous fact??

Are you saying it's better to leave people to keep eating the cancerous food?
This just reminds me of the women who died of cancer many decades ago because they didn't know how harmful uranium was. They were playing with uranium, some using as makeup because it glows in the night.
Right now, you are castigating the person who was raising the alarm then, telling them that playing with uranium was a very bad idea.

So let me get this straight, you are criticizing my activism, even if it's for verifiable and worthy causes?? grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
This thread funny die. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14118) (14119) (14120) (14121) (14122) (14123) (14124) ... (19541) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, Vischy and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.