Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,283 members, 7,887,829 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:41 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10860828 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14401) (14402) (14403) (14404) (14405) (14406) (14407) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Snrman1: 7:29am On Jun 07, 2022
Normally everybody won japa but i don't like the fact that japa activists always come out when something bad happens.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2022
Snrman1:
Normally everybody won japa but i don't like the fact that japa activists always come out when something bad happens.
not everyone bro

Speak for yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shedenbelalanme: 7:33am On Jun 07, 2022
All these people saying not to japa Nigeria is good are the people you will first in embassy, we know una. See that wan they process Canada visa but you came here to type nonsense epistle

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:

Bros, I don't think you know how fvxked up Nigeria is at the moment. This country is a ticking time bomb .You can assess this country by mere looking at the faces of people on the streets. Most people are so frustrated and dejected..

I have my PVC but heaven knows I am not stepping out of my house on that day...I don't wanna be used for target practices by some gun welding political thugs..
Na person wey never see problem dey use English dey pray.

Bro, I'm really surprised this japa argument took soo many pages. I don't think anyone is against anybody immigrating. Immigration is good, but that is for the individual.

This guy's post is for the collective. He's speaking against those like donstan who now argues against people getting their PVCs.
People advising other people to japa is synonymous to telling everyone, be rich oo!! In this life, make sure you have money oo! Money is good oo! I mean the advice is solid. It's already something everyone knows but at the end of the day, the reality is that, it's impossible for every single individual to be wealthy. To be wealthy, you need access to capital, favourable economic season and climate, good individual frugality and discipline etc. In short, there is no part of the world where everyone is rich! In those foreign countries people are going to, there is also existence of abject poverty and crime. To succeed there as an immigrant will require 2 things, money and an extraordinarily strong will. Not everyone has those.

So to tell people to japa AND at the same time tell them not to vote and attempt to better their country is a double edged sword. It's a conundrum. It's like giving someone cake with feaces inside.

Japa is a good and sensible advice. Telling people not to get their PVC or to not vote is a terrible advice. Telling people to lose hope in their country is another distasteful advice. I think all argument emanated from this misunderstanding.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Someone that isn't even old enough to vote dey advise you to go and collect PVC and you sef dey answer am...

Meanwhile the werey don japa o grin

Omooooo.. cheesy cheesy So na me fit to remain here and fix naija while his underaged ass is sitting in a Canadian province enjoying the goodies of the western world? Kaiiii

Internet na scam.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2022
Advices should be balanced and should come from a good place.

You can't tell someone to try and get rich and tell the person to do ritual to become rich. You've dented your message.
To get rich is a fine message which the person already knows, to do ritual is a bad message.

Telling people to japa is a generally good advice.
Telling people not to participate in elections to select their leader is a terrible advice. Telling people to lose all hope in their country is another terrible advice. That bad advice does not take into account the fact that theoretically only 10% of the population can succeed in emigrating from the country.

What happens to the 90%? The aged, the handicapped etc You don't care? They are meaningless? They too don't have any purpose in life?
Telling people to lose hope in their country means you have decided to overlook the good things in the country and focus on or highlight only the bad and in the same vein, you are focusing on only the good things of the foreign country and glossing over the bad aspects of that country.

Again, every advice should be balanced. They should come from a good place in your heart. The japa activists are giving good advice but for some it seems to be coming from a bad place.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nezzjnr: 7:52am On Jun 07, 2022
Nihilistjnr you dey vex ooo cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:

Omooooo.. cheesy cheesy So na me fit to remain here and fix naija while his underaged ass his sitting in a Canadian province enjoying the goodies of the western world? Kaiiii

Internet na scam.

Anybody telling you to go and look for PVC whilst processing visa out of the country is a wicked person.

Japa is also a political statement. Its a vote of no confidence in the useless and hopeless contraption called Nigeria.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

BRUHHH

I think some people just like to write epistles just because they can, not because they actually have anything to say.
Lmao! I saw all your bursting bruv.

I wasn’t even surprised with what you dug about that mofo. Lots of them here, useless meaningless epistle without any reasonable and sensible point. Just to dey shout PVC up and down dey disturb person here.

My opinion will always look harsh but one thing is inevitable about it.... The truth about it MUST HIT.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2022
Most Nigerians do not practise what they preach . Know this and know peace

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Most Nigerians do not practise what they preach . Know this and know peace
Jude they sa they shout don't japa grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2022
People have been traveling since 1800 to America, UK and Europe from Nigeria... I wonder why impoverished idiots will be announcing they want to japa, no one gives a shit, people travel everyday fool. People travel out and back everyday, but a poor desperate idiot will start abusing his country because he is traveling.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheDarkGamer: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2022
Just leaving this here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Jude they sa they shout don't japa grin

That one wey go smoke Igbo finish begin make different conjecture ; dey postulate nonsense up and down.

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neymar1095(m): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2022
89% of the people on this thread will not still step out of Nigeria in their entire lifetime. That japa mentality is just to give themselves hope.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 8:18am On Jun 07, 2022
donjazet:

Bro, I'm really surprised this japa argument took soo many pages. I don't think anyone is against anybody immigrating. Immigration is good, but that is for the individual.

This guy's post is for the collective. He's speaking against those like donstan who now argues against people getting their PVCs.
People advising other people to japa is synonymous to telling everyone, be rich oo!! In this life, make sure you have money oo! Money is good oo! I mean the advice is solid. It's already something everyone knows but at the end of the day, the reality is that, it's impossible for every single individual to be wealthy. To be wealthy, you need access to capital, favourable economic season and climate, good individual frugality and discipline etc. In short, there is no part of the world where everyone is rich! In those foreign countries people are going to, there is also existence of abject poverty and crime. To succeed there as an immigrant will require 2 things, money and an extraordinarily strong will. Not everyone has those.

So to tell people to japa AND at the same time tell them not to vote and attempt to better their country is a double edge sword. It's a conundrum. It's giving someone cake with feaces inside.

Japa is a good and sensible advice. Telling people not to get their PVC or vote is a terrible advice. Telling people to lose hope in their country is another distasteful advice. I think all argument emanated from this misunderstanding.

DonJ, I am not against Nigerians staying back to fix the country. I know people like you believe and are enthusiastic about a better Nigeria. It is great knowing we still have young intellects that are firm believers of a great naija.. But the spate of killings, kidnapping, and nationwide insecurities is scary bro..

It's gonna take a lot to fix this country. Nigeria is fvcked up bro!! My time working with an oil vessel and with some serious oil patrons made me realise that Nigeria isn't ready for the word 'Progress'..

We keep fooling ourselves, you don't have power, combined-cycle power plant (CCPP) will need to be imported, steel for interconnecting piping needs to be imported....

But the cabals who make 650% are the importers, the wealthy,the politicians and the people in power . We masses are the real
sufferers not any of those guys or their children.

Politicians who import generators of all sort will do all things to sabotage any stable electricity in Nigeria.

To set Nigeria on the path of industrialization will take another ten to fifteen years. And these cabals are not ready to relinquish power...

As far as I am concerned, there's no proactive plan in place..

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2022
BlueRayDick:

That one wey go smoke Igbo finish begin make different conjecture ; dey postulate nonsense up and down.
Lol... As if you know wetin dey my mind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheDarkGamer: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Bro, is this you?

It's not that deep.

I never advised people not to leave the country, my focus was on people that have no means to do so, and probably never will.

Besides, I'm a student in a Top 5 Canadian university. My parents pay tens of millions (naira) just for my yearly tuition. My living expenses like food, housing (I live in a house off campus), shopping, etc is also quite expensive and another financial expense as well, though it helps if you have a job. My point is, I could afford that (or my parents could). Not everyone is that privileged. That's why I said that the solution to Nigeria's problems (if you believe it has a solution) is not to "japa'. Not everyone can do that.

So, I think posting a screenshot of my past quotes make no sense in this context. I'm not against immigrating, do it if you can. But, what happens to those you leave behind?

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheDarkGamer: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2022
Joezinho:

Bros, I don't think you know how fvxked up Nigeria is at the moment. This country is a ticking time bomb .You can assess this country by mere looking at the faces of people on the streets. Most people are so frustrated and dejected..

I have my PVC but heaven knows I am not stepping out of my house on that day...I don't wanna be used for target practices by some gun welding political thugs..

Na person wey never see problem dey use English dey pray.

I understand your point. You have every reason to want to safeguard your life and make the best choices to safeguard your life. Perfectly understandable.

I won't try to make any rationalizations to force you to do something you've decided against. It's up to you.

However, what I'll say is that voting in this presidential elections is probably your best chance of making a difference in the country's future. The next chance you might have again could be eight years later. I'd rather risk going to vote and have a clear conscience that I, at least, played a part in my country's future, rather than complaining for the next eight years.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2022
TheDarkGamer:
Life can be so funny sometimes.

A lot of people have been talking about leaving the country and advising that people should try their best to ensure that that dream is achieved. They discourage people from voting or getting PVCs to vote and have a sliver of hope in a hopeless nation.

To 'japa' from the country is not a feasible option for every individual in Nigeria. You say that they should have the drive and motivation to work hard for their goals and bring stories that show how people left the country. Nobody says that it is a bad advice. But it becomes very stupid when you advice every citizen of a country to immigrate to other countries. Not only is that not feasible even in your wildest dreams, but try to imagine it.

This guy's post has 19 likes already. This post has proved popular because it captures the essence of a simple message. "Not everyone will emigrate and those that are here have to do whatever they can to make their country better". It's really a simple message said in so many words.

The message now becomes, how do we as individuals become a collective group and make our country better.

The first one is speaking the truth. Not being afraid to call out evil even if you will be termed a hypocrite or a saboteur which is why I got angry with that onyema guy.
Then, voting in good leaders, we have to vote, if we don't vote , we are surrendering that right to other people who may likely vote for the wrong reasons or reasons counter to ours and we end up getting terrible people.
Another thing we should do is learn to protest. It's a fundamental right, we could do it digitally but it has to be backed up in a way. Protest is essential but we haven't taken this right seriously yet.

Our country is bad, but it is not the worst. Think of what Russians are going through right now or Indians. Indians and Pakistanis have been at tense situations for decades now. Almost always at the brink of nuclear war between both of them. They've also had religious terrorism and war acts present in their country over the decades. We don't just hear of it here.
Many countries are worse than our own but the fact is that we Nigerians have our destiny in our own hands. We just need to unite and set our common goals and that is very feasible.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheDarkGamer: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Can u point out to just one post on this thread in the last 24hours in which “everyone was advised to japa ?

I have gone through the thread since yesterday morning when the discussion began and I am at a loss as to how u arrived at what u wrote up there. Probably u formed that in ur head and garnished it as much as u can. At least I saw posts from nihilistjnr repeatedly saying Japa is not for everyone especially when the corrupt civil servant talked about how he games the system , enjoys some “perks” and not necessarily interested in working hard to earn a decent living like it’s expected of you abroad .

Even Ibime, Raumdeuter and Afrodoc maintained that going abroad is only for those with “can-do” spirit who wouldn’t mind taking their time to climb the social ladder . Yet u somehow interpret it to mean they are preaching japa to every ekaette, Jimoh and co.

Maybe u don’t know , most people traveling are not even doing so cos of the money . Some are doing it for security. I know someone personally who works in a decent company in the financial sector and the wife works in an oil servicing company. They left to the UK just for security reasons; his home town was raided by marauding herdsmen at the height of the senseless raids being carried out by Fulani herdsmen ; imagine if he had gone home to see his grandpa during that period what would’ve happened when those illiterates see him, his wife and kids inside SUV.

One of my friends on that akure road, Ondo lost his mum to Fulani herdsmen attacks . She was hit by stray bullet when the herdsmen blocked the road in an attempt to kidnap people. He was outside the country that time doing masters planning to come back, however after the incident he’s vowed not to come back and has focused on doing his PHd there and settle afterwards.

If anybody wants to travel for any reason , please let them travel Abeg . It is only those who wear the shoes knows where it pinches.

I'll say once again that I'm not against the idea of leaving the country. No, it's probably the best decision a person can take in this trying times.

I just wanted to point out that there are people out there that cannot do that and don't have the luxury to do so. People saying 'japa' are only looking out for themselves and their best interest (which is understandable because it's human nature). But, what is the fate of the people you leave behind in the country. If you want to leave and have the means to do so, at least encourage the people that can't leave to vote and try to make a difference in their lives. That's all. It doesn't matter if you think that the elections are just formality or a waste of time. It would cost you nothing to vote for your country. If a bad candidate comes in, you have a clean conscience knowing that you made an effort.

Besides, I wrote what I wrote based on posts I saw within the last ten pages or so. Not necessarily 24 hours ago.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

Anybody telling you to go and look for PVC whilst processing visa out of the country is a wicked person.

Japa is also a political statement. Its a vote of no confidence in the useless and hopeless contraption called Nigeria.

There was a time I believed in Nigeria. I still wonder why. Maybe because I was comfortable with the luxury I had back then.

Right now, peace of mind, a sane environment are more luxurious than fancy houses, flashy cars, iphones and other silly accessories.

Currently, the World Poverty Clock rates that 2.9 Nigerians are falling into poverty per minute.

This means that more insecurity issues are coming. Of course, poverty worsens insecurity..

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ellexy: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2022
donjazet:

So to tell people to japa AND at the same time tell them not to vote and attempt to better their country is a double edged sword. It's a conundrum. It's like giving someone cake with feaces inside.

Japa is a good and sensible advice. Telling people not to get their PVC or to not vote is a terrible advice. Telling people to lose hope in their country is another distasteful advice. I think all argument emanated from this misunderstanding.
This

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:41am On Jun 07, 2022
Cant be the only one scrolling pass these long useless epistles.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2022
TheDarkGamer:

I'll say once again that I'm not against the idea of leaving the country. No, it's probably the best decision a person can take in this trying times.

I just wanted to point out that there are people out there that cannot do that and don't have the luxury to do so. People saying 'japa' are only looking out for themselves and their best interest (which is understandable because it's human nature). But, what is the fate of the people you leave behind in the country. If you want to leave and have the means to do so, at least encourage the people that can't leave to vote and try to make a difference in their lives. That's all. It doesn't matter if you think that the elections are just formality or a waste of time. It would cost you nothing to vote for your country. If a bad candidate comes in, you have a clean conscience knowing that you made an effort.

Besides, I wrote what I wrote based on posts I saw within the last ten pages or so. Not necessarily 24 hours ago.

Thank you.

Maybe u should read the posts again. Those advising japa acknowledged the fact that not everyone can and will eventually japa. What they did was educate those that are interested that the positive side of japa far outweighs the negative.

Raumdeuter for example talked about earning a decent salary as at 15 years ago when he left the country and he has never regretted leaving at that time.

Ibime acknowledged being privileged to return back to the UK where he was birthed . He acknowledged the fact that it might not be easy for others but if they find their way down there , it will be one of the best decisions they ever made.

Nihilistjnr on the other hand exposed how moot the point the corrupt civil servant was trying to raise when he assumed most Nigerians abroad are driving taxis or licking the whiteman’s assss.

What these guys up there and others abroad who contributed to the discussion have done is to give people a glimpse of their own realities without sounding selfish. You may not know, there are people who intend traveling on this thread but have the fear of the unknown due to spin tales of Nigerians on Twitter who paint a grim picture of life abroad.

As regards PVC and voting , there are thousands of people who by their own volition will not vote because they don’t trust the electoral process. Such people already made up their mind not to vote, it has nothing to do with japa or not. In fact, some people only intend to get the PVC to use as a means of identification.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:50am On Jun 07, 2022
TheDarkGamer:

It's not that deep.

I never advised people not to leave the country, my focus was on people that have no means to do so, and probably never will.

Besides, I'm a student in a Top 5 Canadian university. My parents pay tens of millions (naira) just for my yearly tuition. My living expenses like food, housing (I live in a house off campus), shopping, etc is also quite expensive, though it helps if you have a job. My point is, I could afford that (or my parents could). Not everyone is that privileged. That's why I said that the solution to Nigeria's problems (if you believe it has a solution) is not to "japa'. Not everyone can do that.

So, I think posting a screenshot of my past quotes make no sense in this context. I'm not against immigrating, do it if you can. But, what happens to those you leave behind?

It makes a lot of sense because you're clearly not qualified to be discussing a japa message

Your parents who are clearly people of means have realised that their child is better off in a different country. Your parents....not you.

You're not a decision maker. You're not even 18 years old yet.

You just got to Canada. You don't have anything to offer. You've never held employment. You've never had to work for a living or even look for work. You're not a skilled professional who is wasting away in that shithole of a country.

That's why I brought that screenshot, because it provides the context for what I'm about to say next.

The abroad based people who have contributed to this conversation are highly qualified professionals, parents, home owners etc. In real life, we would be having this conversation with your mum and dad not with you.

I was at your exact stage in 2006. I am 35 years old now, a husband, a father, a british citizen, a multiple landlord, and can pay your schoolfees comfortably. Infact, i still sponsored my wife's masters degree 2 years ago. Im currently running my own MBA right now. This isn't to brag, but to make a point about thr opportunity the UK has given me personally.

So when I know what is possible, and I'm advising people to do thr needful, I'm not speaking from a theoretical standpoint, asking stupid questions like what happens to the people left behind - You that went to Canada this year, did you pack your whole family in your suitcase?

I'm talking to people who recognise life as an individual race, and are tired of a useless hopeless country holding back their destiny. Those are the people that I'm telling to come over here, to US, to Canada, Germany, etc, because I KNOW I made it, and so they can too.

So when a dissenting voice starts talking about Ekaete abd Abdul or whatever rubbish you were saying, it's very important to post screenshot that shed a little light on the person behind that voice, contextualising it as the voice of a 17 year old child who has no real idea about life.

You're not qualified to enter this discussion bro. Not even in the slightest.

37 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheDarkGamer: 8:55am On Jun 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

It makes a lot of sense because you're clearly not qualified to be discussing a japa message

Your parents who are clearly people of means have realised that their child is better off in a different country. Your parents....not you.

You just got to Canada. You don't have anything to offer. You've never held employment. You've never had to work for a living or even look for work. You're not a skilled professional who is wasting away in that shithole of a country.

That's why I brought that screenshot, because it provides the context for what I'm about to say next.

The abroad based people who have contributed to this conversation are highly qualified professionals, parents, home owners etc. In real life, we would be having this conversation with your mum and dad not with you.

I was at your exact stage in 2006. I am 35 years old now, a husband, a father, a british citizen, a multiple landlord, and can pay your schoolfees comfortably. Infact, i still sponsored my wife's masters degree 2 years ago. Im currently running my own MBA right now. This isn't to brag, but to make a point about thr opportunity the UK has given me personally.

So when I know what is possible, and I'm advising people to do thr needful, I'm not speaking from a theoretical standpoint, asking stupid questions like what happens to the people left behind - You that went to Canada this year, did you pack your whole family in your suitcase?

I'm talking to people who recognise life as an individual race, and are tired of a useless hopeless country holding back their destiny. Those are the people that I'm telling to come over here, to US, to Canada, Germany, etc, because I KNOW I made it, and so they can too.

So when a dissenting voice starts talking about Ekaete abd Abdul or whatever rubbish you were saying, it's very important to post screenshot that shed a little light on the person behind that voice, contextualising it as the voice of a 17 year old child who has no real idea about life.

I still believe I made some good points, regardless of my age or status. But, it's perfectly fine if you don't think so. I also see some good points you have made as well.

I just tried to say a few words of advice about the situation in the country.

Thank you for your time and at least reading what I wrote. Have a good day.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TheDarkGamer: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Maybe u should read the posts again. Those advising japa acknowledged the fact that not everyone can and will eventually japa. What they did was educate those that are interested that the positive side of japa far outweighs the negative.

Raumdeuter for example talked about earning a decent salary as at 15 years ago when he left the country and he has never regretted leaving at that time.

Ibime acknowledged being privileged to return back to the UK where he was birthed . He acknowledged the fact that it might not be easy for others but if they find their way down there , it will be one of the best decisions they ever made.

Nihilistjnr on the other hand exposed how moot the point the corrupt civil servant was trying to raise when he assumed most Nigerians abroad are driving taxis or licking the whiteman’s assss.

What these guys up there and others abroad who contributed to the discussion have done is to give people a glimpse of their own realities without sounding selfish. You may not know, there are people who intend traveling on this thread but have the fear of the unknown due to spin tales of Nigerians on Twitter who paint a grim picture of life abroad.

As regards PVC and voting , there are thousands of people who by their own volition will not vote because they don’t trust the electoral process. Such people already made up their mind not to vote, it has nothing to do with japa or not. In fact, some people only intend to get the PVC to use as a means of identification.

Your post clarifies a lot of things, and we are saying the same thing. I understand what you say and I agree too.

We can only hope to make the best choices for ourselves and our country.

Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2022
TheDarkGamer:

I still believe I made some good points, regardless of my age or status. But, it's perfectly fine if you don't think so. I also see some good points you have made as well.

I just tried to say a few words of advice about the situation in the country.

Thank you for your time and at least reading what I wrote. Have a good day.

I like your response. Its very mature and would serve you well in life.

I also thank you for your time. Have a lovely day.

22 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2022
Young man decided to enter a wrong thread with frustrated adults who can birth his kind, easy on him Nihilist, he’s a privileged child and wouldn’t understand yet or even never

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by seankafor(m): 8:59am On Jun 07, 2022
Neymar1095:
People have been traveling since 1800 to America, UK and Europe from Nigeria... I wonder why impoverished idiots will be announcing they want to japa, no one gives a shit, people travel everyday fool. People travel out and back everyday, but a poor desperate idiot will start abusing his country because he is traveling.
Over 15 killed and 70 injured in Philadelphia over the weekend

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1533941260246990853?t=iY-gXzEGPHOoqiP8o5oUZg&s=19

Homeless people's in Hollywood town

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1534064667567575040?t=oOVjsNfSYCaO_cx-PZMSbg&s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2022
nihilistjnr:

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14401) (14402) (14403) (14404) (14405) (14406) (14407) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TemporaryHansel and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.