Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,909 members, 7,962,927 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11257849 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14498) (14499) (14500) (14501) (14502) (14503) (14504) ... (20009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Android22:
Oga, give us screenshot. You cannot type something to respond to what I typed. You gave me a link, I told you what the link said and then you disagreed with your own link.

Show us the data in a screenshot.

grin

You asked for a correct data, I supplied. Now you are asking for screenshot. I hope you are not the type that will marry and be asking your wife where to put it, after she helped you to und.ress. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
popizaino:

Fifa truth that gave him UCL but you are still asking for UCL without messi grin?

Fifa truth indeed.

Fifa truth gave the team the Ucl and all thanks to the highest goal scorer in both times, Messi.

Without Messi, he is not better than Tuchel and Di Matteo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
airmark:

grin

You asked for a correct data, I supplied. Now you are asking for screenshot. I hope you are not the type that will marry and be asking your wife where to put it, after she helped you to und.ress. grin

Pep has spent 200M

Before him, City spent 1B.

Is that how it works?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
BlueMann:

Yes, I very much prefer this one.
E look like GK shirt abi training shirt
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Android22:

Haha. I posted names. If you knew how to research, you can simply check the prices paid for each of those players - on your own. Then when you see how wrong you are, apologize.

Pep spent less in Barcelona when he won 14 trophies in 4 years. When Pep had spent 500M+ in City he had won 7 trophies.

What is your problem with the truth?
Apologize kwa, lol.
Let's assume I exaggerated, which we both did.
Klopp spent about 600M, with net spending of approx 200M, that's one-third of Pep's amount.

Barca team of 2008 is different from Liverpool team of 2016. Any good coach could win with that team, with the assistance of ref.
Pep knows, he can't win a league title with the 2016 Liverpool team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
ToyinDipo:

Apologize kwa, lol.
Let's assume I exaggerated, which we both did.
Klopp spent about 600M, with net spending of approx 200M, that's one-third of Pep's amount.

Barca team of 2008 is different from Liverpool team of 2016. Any good coach could win with that team, with the assistance of ref.
Pep knows, he can't win a league title with the 2016 Liverpool team.
Nonsense.

Now that you realize you are wrong you have now switched to netspend - what I warned you about from the beginning.

Pray, tell, did that netspend calculate Matip's salary?
Did it factor Coutinho that Klopp did not buy?

Any good coach bla bla...Barcelona went trophiless for 2 seasons. Any coach could not win in 2 seasons?

Did Brendan Rodgers not finish 2nd with that squad that Klopp could not use?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FakeNEWSevryday: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
donstan18:

I’m not even a hard core fan of Pep, but there’s no way you’ll compare Klopp to Pep. Them no be mate, even Liverpool fans here hardly do that.. Make your observations, they hardly do.

Troll Pep with Mou or Carlo Ancelotti and it’ll be very balanced, 3 of them have achieved a lot and a lot, not Klopp please.

The only reason Klopp is getting hype is because he’s managing Liverpool, a club with lots of pundits and media supports. And because English pundits don’t like Pep for all he did to them with Barcelona, especially to Ferguson, just like they don’t like Mou too who came to EPL, humiliated Ferguson for 3 years, even destroyed him a year before he joined EPL with Porto.

Klopp never reach. 5 years before his first Liverpool trophy, no good manager will stay 5 years in a top club without a trophy. Even Diego Simeon won Laliga in his first 4 years, not 5 years.

He has relegation to his name.

One COVID EPL in his first 8 years, no top manager will stay 8 years with one League title and get the kind of hype this Klopp is getting.

He’s still a small boy in the street abeg, he ever reach.

Mou
Carlo
Pep

Then Fergie, Heynckes and Wenger, these are men that matters. Not Floppy Klopp
too much hatred in one post

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
If I sell my watch for 10K pounds and buy another for 10K pounds. I did not spend 0 pounds. lol.

I still spent 10K pounds.

Netspend is nonsensical.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Android22:

Pep has spent 200M

Before him, City spent 1B.

Is that how it works?

You are sliding.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
airmark:

You are sliding.

I am showing you why just typing stuff to debunk another statement does not work.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Android22:
I am showing you why just typing stuff to debunk another statement does not work.

Use your calculator and add yours using that trasfermarkt link I shared or stop disturbing us with lies that Fraudiola only spent 900m.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
popizaino:

Tbh,with you i think klopp is up there with Pep Guardiola, Mourinho and others,i don't just want to talk about how great for two reasons, he is a German and secondly i didn't like his pattern at Borrusia Dortmund.
He’s not there yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
airmark:

Use your calculator and add yours using that trasfermarkt link I shared or stop disturbing us with lies that Fraudiola only spent 900m.
Then post that I lied. So we can count the players and then do the summation. That is all I have been saying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Seems this whole thread is in agreement Nunez will flop badly...
Also, he's a one season wonder..

Time will tell.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FakeNEWSevryday: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
donstan18:

Lol. I don’t rate him.

All noise and hype.

Picking Conte over him anyday anytime.
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 9:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Android22:
Nonsense.

Now that you realize you are wrong you have now switched to netspend - what I warned you about from the beginning.

Pray, tell, did that netspend calculate Matip's salary?
Did it factor Coutinho that Klopp did not buy?

Any good coach bla bla...Barcelona went trophiless for 2 seasons. Any coach could not win in 2 seasons?

Did Brendan Rodgers not finish 2nd with that squad that Klopp could not use?
Stop scoring own goals in the rush to type nonsense.
Brendan had Suarez, Sturridge, Gerrard, Sterling, yet couldn't win a league title, Klopp did with a not so superior team.
The core of Barca team that even Pep will never take glory for, won treble without Pep and remember that Pep went trouphiless with a League winning team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Godx: 9:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
ToyinDipo:
remember that Pep went trouphiless with a League winning team.
When was this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Android22:
Then post that I lied. So we can count the players and then do the summation. That is all I have been saying.

I have done what you asked for. You should prove me wrong by showing that Fraudiola didn't spend up to 1.1bn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
�DID YOU KNOW: Haaland's father played for Manchester City, they had a massive total of Zero UCL trophies. Then he retired, married Haaland's mom, and she gave birth to Haaland who grew up and became a professional footballer, and then signed for his father's ex club, which still has a massive total of Zero UCL trophies. ��

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
�DID YOU KNOW: Haaland's father played for Manchester City, they had a massive total of Zero UCL trophies. Then he retired, married Haaland's mom, and she gave birth to Haaland who grew up and became a professional footballer, and then signed for his father's ex club, which still has a massive total of Zero UCL trophies. ��
Lmao shameful how he rejected your club with champions league for City without Champions league titles. To even add more salt to injury, your champions league cannot stop 100million Lukaku from running away.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Massive. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
airmark:

Massive. grin
Let us see if he can help apari break his curse or if haaland will fail so he will go and meet sheikh again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Taguchi:

Chelsea is like a sinking ship now so it's understandable that the 100 million elephant wants to jump ship grin

Repeat it for people at the back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Trevor012:

Lmao shameful how he rejected your club with champions league for City without Champions league titles. To even add more salt to injury, your champions league cannot stop 100million Lukaku from running away.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=WhoDeyHause post=113841188][/quote]
Giggs won more trophies at United than your club in her entire history. You have no right to be talking about trophies with a United fan. Na ment?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Trevor012:

Giggs won more trophies at United than your club in her entire history. You have no right to be talking about trophies with a United fan. Na ment?
History fc.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Trevor012:

oga go rest kwanu... History everytime. History Fc

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

History fc.
Lol...that club is useless...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
oga go rest kwanu... History everytime. History Fc
Lmao, No history fc. He pain am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

History fc.
No history fc.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Nunez will not floop.
How can a striker floop in a team that creates numerous chances, not to talk of the spamming of cross by Arnold and Robertson.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14498) (14499) (14500) (14501) (14502) (14503) (14504) ... (20009) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), SirAce, Enzo5, StarchAndBanga, bolu96(m), Elnino4ladies and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.