Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,907 members, 7,962,926 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14502) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11257833 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14499) (14500) (14501) (14502) (14503) (14504) (14505) ... (20009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
ToyinDipo:

Stop scoring own goals in the rush to type nonsense.
Brendan had Suarez, Sturridge, Gerrard, Sterling, yet couldn't win a league title, Klopp did with a not so superior team.
The core of Barca team that even Pep will never take glory for, won treble without Pep and remember that Pep went trouphiless with a League winning team.
Ogbeni, you just dey type nonsense per second.

How is Klopp's team less superior to Brendan's? Did Liverpool have any manager in between Brendan and Klopp?

What core of Barca team won a treble? Neymar, Rakitic, Suarez? Xavi playing from the bench? Mathieu, Ter Stegen? Claudio Bravo? Jordi Alba? If I remove 6 players from 11 is that still the core?

What title winning team did Pep inherit that he went trophyless with?

Respond let me disgrace you with facts again.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 10:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
airmark:

I have done what you asked for. You should prove me wrong by showing that Fraudiola didn't spend up to 1.1bn.
The burden of proof is on the person who made a claim. You are the one saying I was wrong for my figure, the burden of proof is on you.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Android22:
Ogbeni, you just dey type nonsense per second.

How is Klopp's team less superior to Brendan's? Did Liverpool have any manager in between Brendan and Klopp?

What core of Barca team won a treble? Neymar, Rakitic, Suarez? Xavi playing from the bench? Mathieu, Ter Stegen? Claudio Bravo? Jordi Alba? If I remove 6 players from 11 is that still the core?

What title winning team did Pep inherit that he went trophyless with?

Respond let me disgrace you with facts again.
You are a joker, check what I typed again, I said not so superior..., or you want to google the translation.
Messi-Iniesta-Busquet-Xavi, that's the core of Barca, learner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
ToyinDipo:

You are a joker, check what I typed again, I said not so superior..., or you want to google the translation.

wink
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 10:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Seems this whole thread is in agreement Nunez will flop badly...
Also, he's a one season wonder..

Time will tell.. grin grin
I mean some takes ehn... I've not watched him much Sha, from yt clips the only thing that gives me pause is his first touch Sha but that's the same thing I thought about jota and he's been exceptional...But the way people talk you'd think Klopp has precedent of spending 80m on a player who will flop when Liverpool are not owned by sheikh or an oil Baron..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Taguchi:

wink
Does it translate to inferior?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
popizaino:

A club that can cough out 100m for Grealish can afford Messi's salary including a club that paid record fee for pogba,Maguire etc.

My point is simple,let not always talk about how much a coach is spending on players as that is far less important than the quality of player himself. Pep Guardiola can sign me for 40m pounds whiles conte will be going for a free Cristiano, does that mean because Ronaldo was brought free so man city is supposed to win the league with signing me for 40m?

So, Spurs can go toe-to-toe with Manchester United and City in the transfer market?

Context bro, context!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
ToyinDipo:

That is why I asked you if another manager replaced Brendan before Klopp or your malaria logic only works for Barcelona?

If 4 players are the core of a team, are you saying Barcelona will still win the treble without Neymar, Suarez? Answer let me know if I should categorize you as a ment case.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
ToyinDipo:

Don't forget to tell us the title winning team Pep inherited that he went trophyless with.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Android22:
That is why I asked you if another manager replaced Brendan before Klopp or your malaria logic only works for Barcelona?

If 4 players are the core of a team, are you saying Barcelona will still win the treble without Neymar, Suarez? Answer let me know if I should categorize you as a ment case.
Go sit doww, idiot boy.
Do you have any idea of building a team around certain player, such that with few like for like changes of other players, the team capacity won't change much. You are a learner, who writes bogus nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Android22:

Don't forget to tell us the title winning team Pep inherited that he went trophyless with.
If that's the only thing you remember to dispute, it's progress

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
ToyinDipo:

Go sit doww, idiot boy.
Do you have any idea of building a team around certain player, such that with few like for like changes of other players, the team capacity won't change much. You are a learner, who writes bogus nonsense
I asked you non-idiot boy if Barcelona will win that treble without Neymar and Suarez. If you cannot answer the question truthfully then you should hide your ugly face.

If 4 players are the core of a team can you now use that same logic to answer why Klopp flopped with the team he inherited?

If 4 players are the core why skip Tito Villanova and Tata Martino before jumping to Luis Enrique? Why did both managers in between Pep and Enrique not win the treble with that same core?

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
ToyinDipo:

If that's the only thing you remember to dispute, it's progress
Of course, when caught pants down, change topic.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Android22:
I asked you non-idiot boy if Barcelona will win that treble without Neymar and Suarez. If you cannot answer the question truthfully then you should hide your ugly face.

If 4 players are the core of a team can you now use that same logic to answer why Klopp flopped with the team he inherited?

If 4 players are the core why skip Tito Villanova and Tata Martino before jumping to Luis Enrique? Why did both managers in between Pep and Enrique not win the treble with that same core?

Because Pep won CL four times in a row with Barcelona.

Without that core, they won't have won, how is that difficult to understand.

Bro, are you a bot, because your moniker looks like name of a humanoid. Perhaps that's why you are sounding like Groot, because you are repeating the same thing.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
ToyinDipo:

Bro, are you a bot, because your moniker looks like name of a humanoid. Perhaps that's why you are sounding like Groot, because you are repeating the same thing.
Without Neymar and Suarez nko? Will any random players replace them with the same result? The rest of your post is a sad deflection.

You think I am going to stop repeating the truth to you so you would hide under a lie?

If you are not a retard, answer the question. Don't forget to tell us about the core Klopp inherited and why he failed? Then tell us the title winning team Pep inherited that he went trophyless with?

I will repeat the truth till a retard gets it.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 11:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
ToyinDipo:

Does it translate to inferior?

you're neither here no there

is it inferior or superior?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Taguchi:

you're neither here no there

is it inferior or superior?
if you add 500M+ pounds to a core you inherited it only translates to slightly superior. But if Pep adds 435M+ to his own core, it is a super superior team.

That is what I have to contend with. lol

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 11:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
ToyinDipo:

is this sarcasm?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Core argument does not work when Xavi, Iniesta, Messi go trophyless for 2 seasons before Pep.

Those players were not surrounded by Ronaldinho, Edmilson, Thuram, Deco, Zambrotta, Oleguer when Barca went trophyless for 2 seasons.

Must be ment.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Android22:
Without Neymar and Suarez nko? Will any random players replace them with the same result? The rest of your post is a sad deflection.

You think I am going to stop repeating the truth to you so you would hide under a lie?

If you are not a retard, answer the question. Don't forget to tell us about the core Klopp inherited and why he failed? Then tell us the title winning team Pep inherited that he went trophyless with?

I will repeat the truth till a retard gets it.
I said like for like replacements.
You don't know how to read! You can only write, that's a characteristic of a semi-illiterate. So it's difficult to argue with you, because you will end up repeating same thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Taguchi:

is this sarcasm?
This's how Android22 interprets words also.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 11:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Android22:
if you add 500M+ pounds to a core you inherited it only translates to slightly superior. But if Pep adds 435M+ to his own core, it is a super superior team.

That is what I have to contend with. lol

Nigga dey dribble himself

just the same way hensben told us that Ancelotti did better than pep in Bayern

been waiting for him to come and explain but him don disappear cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 11:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
ToyinDipo:

I said like for like replacements.
You don't know how to read! You can only write, that's a characteristic of a semi-illiterate. So it's difficult to argue with you, because you will end up repeating same thing.
Tell us the like for like replacements that surrounded the core.

If Barca signed Mbappé and Haaland in 2014 they will just be random players surrounding the core?

You mean the SN in M ----SN was just random players surrounded by the core? The greatest scoring trio in the last 23 years? lol

Duh duh ebidi duh duh. That is me communicating to you in your native language. It means I am sorry for debating a retard.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
ToyinDipo:

This's how Android22 interprets words also.

Pep is class bro

klopp is just not there , yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 12:01am On Jun 16, 2022
Taguchi:

Nigga dey dribble himself

just the same way hensben told us that Ancelotti did better than pep in Bayern

been waiting for him to come and explain but him don disappear cheesy
They'll disappear like the proverbial fart of a leprous witch.

Imagine someone trying to argue winning with Barcelona was not special since Enrique won with the team. Then when you ask them why the managers before Enrique did not win, they ask you why Pep did not win the UCL four times on the trot?

lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Android22:
Tell us the like for like replacements that surrounded the core.

If Barca signed Mbappé and Haaland in 2014 they will just be random players surrounding the core?

You mean the SN in M ----SN was just random players surrounded by the core? The greatest scoring trio in the last 23 years? lol

Duh duh ebidi duh duh. That is me communicating to you in your native language. It means I am sorry for debating a retard.
You are a lousy clueless person
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 12:04am On Jun 16, 2022
ToyinDipo:

You are a lousy clueless person
Kabaka ladi chumbalaga yi yi yi.

Translation: anything a slowpoke says, they mean the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2022
Android22:
The burden of proof is on the person who made a claim. You are the one saying I was wrong for my figure, the burden of proof is on you.

This is what you asked of me, and I posted the correct data. If you now later asked for screenshot, then I am not in compulsion to do that as I had already posted the correct data. You should prove me wrong or accept my data.

Android22:
I don't need this shalaye. Post the correct data.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android22: 12:07am On Jun 16, 2022
airmark:

This is what you asked of me, and I posted the correct data. If you now later asked for screenshot, then I am not in compulsion to do that as I had already posted the correct data. You should prove me wrong or accept my data.

I posted 200M for Pep. And you disagreed abi? Why? Why is my data wrong?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:12am On Jun 16, 2022
Assuming you have paid all your debts caused by this same hypejob called Fraudiola, maybe you wouldn't be here defending a fraud that spent over 1.1bn on a Ucl semifinalist, with no Ucl trophy in 6yrs.

You had to change your moniker from Eruditor to Android22, to hide and start another hype of the useless Fraudiola. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ToyinDipo(m): 12:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Android22:

Kabaka ladi chumbalaga yi yi yi.

Translation: anything a slowpoke says, they mean the opposite.
Which language is that robot?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:15am On Jun 16, 2022
ToyinDipo:

Which language is that robot?

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14499) (14500) (14501) (14502) (14503) (14504) (14505) ... (20009) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ibunkun1(m), SirAce, Enzo5, StarchAndBanga and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.