Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780616 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14577) (14578) (14579) (14580) (14581) (14582) (14583) ... (19487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Capaldi:
that's much for de ligt o, e for be €40m plus Pulisic

But doubt an American owner would be selling Pulisic
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ibime:

You just highlighted the dilenma of every Nigerian Chelsea fan then
yes o.
Abrahamovic buying Chelsea and satellite becoming more accessible just made the decision easier for Chelsea fans having that dilemma.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Joezinho:
Just got my USA graduate student's japa visa today. Classes starts in fall.. Had my interview in abj. Thank God say mukina2 ban me sef. Made me focus to prepare extensively...

Professor Nihilistjnr, na man you be. I love the vibes you and other J-gangs were dropping grin grin

I go dey pray for naija from Brooklyn. Better to be safe than sorry.
Congratulations man. Getting out of here is a very logical decision these days. I hope you represent us well in the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
timbros:
Play one. Bench one. Bin one.

Purely as DM. Number 4.
play oliseh, those outside shots were mad, bench Mikel, sell Ndidi well na only him fit fetch better money grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
OJURONGBE1:

Stop generalizing!
The Agency i work for has been in Nigeria since 2010, and they do not charge a penny for their services.
If you do not know, Google UKEAS ( Intake Education). Also, i hope you know that Australia study applications are always reffered to specific agencies to work on.
If Agents has swindled you in the past, do not generalize.

I have never used an agent and I can never use any. This is my first USA study visa attempt and I did it all by myself.. I got most of my infos from NL and friends that have travelled...

Some Nigerians use agent because they are too lazy to make research, read and acquire the necessary documentations.

Sorry about the generalization but I based my assumptions on stories I have heard. And I also believe if you want something done well do it yourself... In the travel section; there are experienced people offering free advice on various categories of visas to various countries. If you are serious, you should take advantage of the free stuff. Nobody can guarantee you a visa, not even the Ambassador of that country. That's the part most Nigerians don't like to hear, I guess, which is why they seek out agents to help facilitate the process...

I am still gonna advice peeps here, just get a valid international passport, do the right research... You might not need an agent "if you can gather the right info" that's the key..

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
BikeMan:
Congratulations man. Getting out of here is a very logical decision these days. I hope you represent us well in the US.

Thanks baba. Maximum respekt bruh. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

I supported chelsea after the takeover especially because of drogba. What made you support before Abrahamovich because we were like a dead club then with fa cup and uefa cup as our major cup for long.
dead club ? U probably didn't watch EPL then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
Unlimited22:

Go look up Ibrahima Sangare. You were there when spurs signed Bissouma for 25m but you wán carry 100m buy Basmati.

Ndidi's passing can be worked on because that's the only thing lacking in his game. Ruben Névés is not a DM but he's better defensively Than J5.

We must not sign Rice. If he comes, we go support am, but that doesn't mean we won't point out how absurd a fee that is, especially for a DM, and when we need at least two centre halves, at least one winger, and a good backup for James.
Bissouma isn’t better then Rice in any way, just that he sweats more than Rice and getting the dm hype as a black player who’s expected to be more physical and strong. Nothing else.

You don’t watch Ibrahime Sango-Otta to know how good he is, you don’t, it’s just hype, we’ve seen lots of Eredivisie hypes flop woeful in EPL, a lot of them.

Ndidi passing can be worked on? Lol. It’s better we buy a defender then and work on his pass as a dm, since Na our work to dey find Dm wey we go work pass for. cheesy

Guy rest abeg! Only Rodri or maybe Hojberg is better than Rice in EPL.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Capaldi:

Current rumor is that we are offering 45milli plus Werner for De ligt.
That will be another big mistake Chelsea will commit, God spare our lives, in 2 to 3 years time Werner will become what Salah of Liverpool is today.

Bookmarked this comment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Godx:

What piece of the screenshot he posted do you need a clarification for?

I asked, are the transfers this window only or this window and the last?
You can answer for him...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Unlimited22:

Go look up Ibrahima Sangare. You were there when spurs signed Bissouma for 25m but you wán carry 100m buy Basmati.

Ndidi's passing can be worked on because that's the only thing lacking in his game. Ruben Névés is not a DM but he's better defensively Than J5.

We must not sign Rice. If he comes, we go support am, but that doesn't mean we won't point out how absurd a fee that is, especially for a DM, and when we need at least two centre halves, at least one winger, and a good backup for James.
sangare gives bakayoko vibes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
donstan18:

Name 3 we can get.

Then name 2 EPL proven DM we can get.

Make I help you with 4 good DM for epl

Wilfred ndidi ,dude is so underrated
Thomas soucek of westham
Douglas luiz of Aston Villa
Norgaaard of brentford
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
donstan18:

Bissouma isn’t better then Rice in any wayC just that he sweats more than Rice and getting the dm hype as a black player who’s expected to be more physical and strong. Nothing else.

You don’t watch Ibrahime Sango-Otta to know how good he is, you don’t, it’s just hype, we’ve seen lots of Eredivisie hypes flop woeful in EPL, a lot of them.

Ndidi passing can be worked on? Lol. It’s better we buy a defender then and work on his pass as a dm, since Na our work to dey find Dm wey we go work pass for. cheesy

Guy rest abeg! Only Rodri or maybe Hojberg is better than Rice in EPL.

I like slamming England player ,and you are right on this one ,Bissouma isn’t better than rice .

With Chelsea style of play Wetin una Dey find dm wey sabi pass for cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Godx:

What piece of the screenshot he posted do you need a clarification for?
Jesus for 50m?

Jesus hasn't been sold yet but we don dey see 50m attached to him grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ennyjay69:
this thread is one of the reasons why I love nairaland,I am currently studying biochemistry with plans to also Japa after school,can someone advice me on the best course and country to apply for my msc?
Thanks
Bioinformatics/Biostatistics, learn Deutsch and apply to schools in Germany.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Thomas soucek of westham
Douglas luiz of Aston Villa [/
Norgaaard of brentford
All shiit bro. cheesy

You don’t wanna compare these things to Rice.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Thomas soucek of westham
Douglas luiz of Aston Villa
Norgaaard of brentford
People are sleeping on Noorgard sha. Maybe they're waiting for next season to see if he isn't a one-season wonder which is not a bad idea.

Meanwhile Soucek is not a DM and doesn't has that attribute too. I see him as a Muller.

Luiz just dey there sha. Not elite like that tho I believe he can improve. I just see him as a Rodri If harnessed well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
donstan18:

All shiit bro. cheesy

You don’t wanna compare these things to Rice.

Oya go pay rice transfer fee nah

I Dey give you good options

Ndidi is not shit man ,na passing rice take better pass am

If you Dey watch all these players you no go talk like this

One thing I like klopp for ,na that unknown one wey una no no e go go for while everybody go Dey kill themselves for rice
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jodera:
People are sleeping on Noorgard sha. Maybe they're waiting for next season to see if he isn't a one-season wonder which is not a bad idea.

Meanwhile Soucek is not a DM and doesn't has that attribute too. I see him as a Muller.

Luiz just dey there sha. Not elite like that tho I believe he can improve
They should keep sleeping on noorgard and co

Soucek no be am self nah

Everybody was sleeping on diaz till klopp got him for cheap ,now everybody wan kill themselves for raphinha wey no reach diaz for anything

Many big teams will never learn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Oya go pay rice transfer fee nah

I Dey give you good options

Ndidi is not shit man ,na passing rice take better pass am

If you Dey watch all these players you no go talk like this

One thing I like klopp for ,na that unknown one wey una no no e go go for while everybody go Dey kill themselves for rice
All those players you mentioned aren’t even upto average.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
I just weak abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
donstan18:

Don't let your love for Rice blind you from seeing the quality in others

Forget who better pass who, Ndidi is not up to average?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
donstan18:

Like I said you haven’t watch them

Ndidi not up to average ? Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
BlueMann:

Don't let your love for Rice blind you from seeing the quality in others

Forget who better pass who, Ndidi is not up to average?
Close to 5 years of hype, yet no top club has gone for him.

Oga rest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Like I said you haven’t watch them

Ndidi not up to average ? Lol
Where you dey watch them?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
donstan18:

Where you dey watch them?

I Dey watch epl mostly for our naija boys

Watching super eagles midfielder frank onyeka caught my attention to the brentford guy

Next season I will watch Nottingham forest because of awoniyi ,if I see one fine player there now you go come Dey ask where I Dey watch from grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They should keep sleeping on noorgard and co

Soucek no be am self nah

Everybody was sleeping on diaz till klopp got him for cheap ,now everybody wan kill themselves for raphinha wey no reach diaz for anything

Many big teams will never learn
Lol, na "he's not EPL tested" naim dey kill fans and big clubs. Instead of scouting players critically, they'll wait for media hype and statistics In order to buy/praise a player then wail when same player flop that other leagues are scam as EPL no fit dem. Klopp got Konate while media was parading upamecano up and down from same Leipzig.

No worry, na when media start to hype Noorgard we'll start seeing how Noorgard is good.then we go dey see 100m grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
donstan18:

Close to 5 years of hype, yet no top club has gone for him.

Oga rest

The rice wey we Dey hear which top club e don finally join ?

Gana gueye didn’t make it to a top team till age 29 ,I am sure you will come and say rice is better than him cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
yes o.
Abrahamovic buying Chelsea and satellite becoming more accessible just made the decision easier for Chelsea fans having that dilemma.

Thats false na cos Abramovic came 5 years after Kanu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Amoto94:

Bioinformatics/Biostatistics, learn Deutsch and apply to schools in Germany.
thank you so much but how can I learn deutsch in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
hensben:
In today’s modern football and how CDM is now mostly perceived quality for top clubs I will pick Mikel, bench Oliseh and sell Ndidi. Ndidi is good though but Mikel and Oliseh are more technical with the ball. The three of them have strength.
Bench Oliseh for Mikel?

Wonders have ended grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The rice wey we Dey hear which top club e don finally join ?

Gana gueye didn’t make it to a top team till age 29 ,I am sure you will come and say rice is better than him cheesy
Bros you’ve not named DMs better than Rice in EPL oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14577) (14578) (14579) (14580) (14581) (14582) (14583) ... (19487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jskelly11, Jamiuokolla, Ijustwantto, MrJaay(m), YoungB1a(m), enigma0, andrewbaba44, fredoooooo and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.