Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,130 members, 7,887,265 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:19 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857306 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14578) (14579) (14580) (14581) (14582) (14583) (14584) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I Dey watch epl mostly for our naija boys

Watching super eagles midfielder frank onyeka caught my attention to the brentford guy

Next season I will watch Nottingham forest because of awoniyi ,if I see one fine player there now you go come Dey ask where I Dey watch from grin
You no dey watch those players you listed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, na "he's not EPL tested" naim dey kill fans and big clubs. Instead of scouting players critically, they'll wait for media hype and statistics In order to buy/praise a player then wail when same player flop that other leagues are scam as EPL no fit dem. Klopp got Konate while media was parading upamecano up and down from same Leipzig.

No worry, na when media start to hype Noorgard we'll start seeing how Noorgard is good.then we go dey see 100m grin

They should continue ooo

We all saw what happened to epl tested drinkwater ,but na bakayoko media slam pass grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
donstan18:

You no dey watch those players you listed.

I do sir

I Dey steam Belgium league at times if I Dey very free
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
MorataFC:
Bench Oliseh for Mikel?

Wonders have ended grin grin grin
Are you now saying Oliseh was a better footballer than Mikel? Nor be ment be that. Mikel is better than Oliseh.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
MorataFC:
Bench Oliseh for Mikel?

Wonders have ended grin grin grin
Lol... Na choice bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
hensben:
Are you now saying Oliseh was a better footballer than Mikel? Nor be ment be that. Mikel is better than Oliseh.
As a DM??

Lmao grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
donstan18:

Bros you’ve not named DMs better than Rice in EPL oo.

Na only pass rice take pass ndidi

Both are on same level

Is rice better than Rodri or Fabinho ? No go there baba cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
BlueMann:
I just weak abeg
Under boehly.
My eye oh.
Don cry oh.
I need Igbo and Shayo.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
BlueAngel444:
dead club ? U probably didn't watch EPL then
Was it not manyoo and arsenal that were the head of epl before roman came? We were not even good in champions league.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They should continue ooo

We all saw what happened to epl tested drinkwater ,but na bakayoko media slam pass grin
Lol... Drinkwater get British passport na, so he's immune to media bash. I just dey imagine say Maguire no be England grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
hensben:

Apart from Ajax ,was Olise a regular at any big club

I watched Olise at the super eagles ,but as a DM I will take mikel over him any day anytime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jodera:
As a DM??

Lmao grin
Mikel was the better midfielder.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jodera arsenal Dey among the winners for this transfer window abeg

Have you seen the deal about Lisandro Martinez ?

If una no make top 4 ehnn wahala go Dey
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I watched Olise at the super eagles ,but as a DM I will take mikel over him any day anytime
Oliseh was ok but not in Mikel’s level.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

A starter for Dortmund too.

No be this same Mikel wey dey chop bench for Chelsea almost throughout him Chelsea career abi na another one?

Even for eagles was Mikel a DM? Abi na say Mikel dey bench for Chelsea naim make am good pass any Nigerian?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
hensben:
Mikel was the better midfielder.
Tim.bros was specific.... DM.

Mikel wasn't a better DM than Oliseh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jodera:
A starter for Dortmund too.

No be this same Mikel wey dey chop bench for Chelsea almost throughout him Chelsea career abi na another one?

Even for eagles was Mikel a DM? Abi na say Mikel dey bench for Chelsea naim make am good pass any Nigerian?

Which throughout him career ? Abeg stop am ooo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Jodera arsenal Dey among the winners for this transfer window abeg

Have you seen the deal about Lisandro Martinez ?

If una no make top 4 ehnn wahala go Dey
until I see Lisandro and Raphinha hold arsenal jersey before I believe say this window dope, but so far it's been encouraging.

If these 2 out of these trio comes, Omo if we no make top 4, I go swear for Arteta grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jodera:
Tim.bros was specific.... DM.

Mikel wasn't a better DM than Oliseh
Well, that’s my opinion though.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Which throughout him career ? Abeg stop am ooo
I said almost.

Which season was he a starter aside half season of 2012 in their run to UCL?

Tell me which other season he was a starter in all his dozen years in Chelsea?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jodera:
I said almost.

Which season was he a starter aside half season of 2012 in their run to UCL?

Tell me which other season he was a starter in all his dozen years in Chelsea?

What about Olise at juventus that managed only 8 league games then , you think say that one to see shirt for Chelsea with ballack and co cheesy

Mikel will be regarded as a regular Chelsea player ,the stats are there for you to see baba .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
hensben:
Well, that’s my opinion though.
Reason why I said it's your choice and I won't begrudge you for that. But if na who's a better DM in their days??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

What about Olise at juventus that managed only 8 league games then , you think say that one to see shirt for Chelsea with ballack and co cheesy

Mikel will be regarded as a regular Chelsea player ,the stats are there for you to see baba .
You admitted he was a starter at Ajax. I also told you he's a starter at Dortmund. That's two good clubs in Europe which is enough to give Oliseh credence.

Mikel was a perennial bench warmer. Ballack and co wasn't available when matic and co dem Bench him arse. There's even a certain time Romeu even been bench his behind too for some timegrin

Abeg make we talk true jarey.. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jodera:
Jesus for 50m?

Jesus hasn't been sold yet but we don dey see 50m attached to him grin

You use speed enter, I been d arrange some things grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Na only pass rice take pass ndidi

Both are on same level

Is rice better than Rodri or Fabinho ? No go there baba cheesy

Let Rice player for ManCity under Pep, then we’ll confirm.

Or let Rodri or Fab play for Westham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
donstan18:

Bissouma isn’t better then Rice in any way,

20/21
Rice: 35 successful tackles (59% success rate); 1.1 successful tackles per game in 32 games. 4.5 duels won (58%), 3.1 ground duels won (57%).

Bissouma: 68 successful tackles (65% success rate); 1.9 successful tackles per game in 36 games. 6.3 duels won (59%), 5.3 ground duels won (58%).

21/22
Rice: 42 successful tackles (53% success rate); 1.17 successful tackles per game in 36 games. 5.1 duels won (58%), 3.9 ground duels won (58%)

Bissouma : 49 successful tackles (64% success rate); 1.89 successful tackles per game in 26 games. 5.6 duels won (59%), 5.0 ground duels won (62%).

Last two seasons combined

Rice: 84 clearances (1.23 per game)
Bissouma: 111 clearances (1.8 per game)

Not saying Bissouma is better. But he isn't better than Rice in any way?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, na "he's not EPL tested" naim dey kill fans and big clubs. Instead of scouting players critically, they'll wait for media hype and statistics In order to buy/praise a player then wail when same player flop that other leagues are scam as EPL no fit dem. Klopp got Konate while media was parading upamecano up and down from same Leipzig.

No worry, na when media start to hype Noorgard we'll start seeing how Noorgard is good.then we go dey see 100m grin

I told guys here that Upamecano was trash and Konate was better only that he was more injury prone
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
hensben:
Oliseh was ok but not in Mikel’s level.

Another hensbenic yarn
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
donstan18:

Close to 5 years of hype, yet no top club has gone for him.

Oga rest

Don't remember the Ndidi to Man U rumours that trended for quite some time?

Anyways, his injuries have probably played a part. You probably won't have that many suitors for someone who didn't even start up to half of games last season (18 starts, 19 apps ).
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Under boehly.
My eye oh.
Don cry oh.
I need Igbo and Shayo.

embarassed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
donstan18:

Let Rice player for ManCity under Pep, then we’ll confirm.

Or let Rodri or Fab play for Westham

Rodri has been a boss from his Villarreal days to ATM if you watched him

Both Rodri and Fabinho has hustled their way to the top ,both didn’t just wake up one morning and see themselves at Liverpool and city

Too bad we won’t see rice under pep for now ,kalvin Phillips the Yorkshire Pirlo has taken that spot cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

I told guys here that Upamecano was trash and Konate was better only that he was more injury prone

No cap

Konate of Liverpool is better than upamecano

(1) (2) (3) ... (14578) (14579) (14580) (14581) (14582) (14583) (14584) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, TLona1 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.