Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,821 members, 7,872,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14632) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780594 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14629) (14630) (14631) (14632) (14633) (14634) (14635) ... (19487) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2022
Snrman1:
Hello house sorry for derailing i need some answers cus i kw i will get them.

Please is it possible for a private limited company( Construction based) to have no online presence nothing pops up when you google it, no email address nothing

.2 the telephone number on the job description is owned by an individual who is also the project director.
They claim to have given my niece a job since may this year but the person is demanding money for workers estate. If u google it nothing pops up , i just need a second opinion please in other to move forward thanks
Search on JOB section.

Or search on google again while attaching “Nairaland”, if e didn’t dey online, e didn’t dey offline.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Snrman1:

Please is it possible for a private limited company( Construction based) to have no online presence nothing pops up when you google it, no email address nothing

.2 the telephone number on the job description is owned by an individual who is also the project director.
They claim to have given my niece a job since may this year but the person is demanding money for workers estate. If u google it nothing pops up , i just need a second opinion please in other to move forward thanks

No email address.

No online presence.

Personal phone no.

What other evidence are you looking for?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2022
airmark:

Yes go and watch VVD against Sissoko. He backpedalled before later engaging him when he wanted to shoot.

Don't behave like an ignorant.

Backpedalled to do what?

Vidic went for the most dangerous player since Drogba was static and not moving the moment Drogba started moving Vidic went to him

While VVD was running away from Sisokko all through

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
donstan18:

Every player points, even when set piece is about to be taken.

That's a deadball situation, don't compare apple and oranges.

The whole world knows that Liverpool play high line, so they will face more of those situations in which the last man must not stupidly engage and leave his rear exposed, as most of you always ignorantly advise.

VVD engages when it is highly required. All those nonsense talks that VVD doesn't engage is a big lie.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2022
Snrman1:

Do you know the office location or anyone else working there? Anyone demanding money before a job starts is likely a fraud
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Bros you have time sha

grin grin

BTW you don see price reveal? Haaland 11.5m how you see am?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
airmark:

That's a deadball situation, don't compare apple and oranges.

The whole world knows that Liverpool play high line, so they will face more of those situations in which the last man must not stupidly engage and leave his rear exposed, as most of you always ignorantly advise.

VVD engages when it is highly required. All those nonsense talks that VVD doesn't engage is a big lie.
VVD engages... TRUE
VVD points and run from players.... TRUE

Can’t these two truths coexist? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Nope, dembele hasn't resigned because he didn't get the desired wages he wanted, Niccur was asking for 40m annually, Barca was offering him 12m + other variables considering his fragile status His agent started shipping him to other clubs who didn't meet his greedy demands till today he became jobless like whodeyhause when his contract expired, Boehly was not stupid when he went to pay Raphinha's fee when there was a free dembele waiting all the time,

I heard that the other variables included one year supply of Basmati rice and a rent free saloon inside Nou Camp trophy cabinet, just as side hustle grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Sosoko was with the ball and running towards goal
Drogba was with the ball and static

Your selective bias is even sickening. You claimed joe Cole without the ball was the dangerous man so it was allowed for vidic to time his run but it isn't ok for VVD to try and anticipate a pass that might be aim at son because all of a sudden the man with the ball Sissoko was the dangerous man but drogba with the same ball isn't dangerous. grin grin let me laugh at who you are trying to convince with your point.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Naso cobham express die embarassed embarassed
Na because we no dey collect shi shi from sponsors o brother

If not, our CEO Griffon suppose get funds from diggz that year further encourage us but we had to be neutral grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Ah, funlord that year mehn. Na because of am and diggz make us start Cobham express of blessed memory grin

I swear. The epic fight with Coogar can’t be forgotten in a hurry.

Days when NL was mad fun.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2022
Morgan Gibbs Whyte issa baller, can play anywhere across front lines, and has a rocket of right foot.

He's lacking a bit on the composure front and isn't the quickest over 50 yards, but he's quick enough in small pockets.

I would use 20m to collect him personally instead of Sterling.

He's only 22, and is already very experienced, and is guaranteed loads of resale value.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Na because we no dey collect shi shi from sponsors o brother

If not, our CEO Griffon suppose get funds from diggz that year further encourage us but we had to be neutral grin

Very neutral. No government interference, nothing grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

What happened there is obvious to any football watcher

Drogba got the ball stopped while 2 Chelsea players were making the run. At that point Drogba who has paused was not the immediate threat. The immediate threat is now SWP and Joe Cole who were making the run which Vidic followed the most dangerous players and told the other Man Utd players to follow the less dangerous Drogba at this point

The moment Drogba decided to turn and shoot, Then Drogba became the most dangerous player and Vidic charged at him

Those are the images for those who have eyes and can reason

Nothing is obvious than inconsistent rule that changes based on proffered players.

Vidic pointed,same thing you told us only VVD does. EOD.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
timbros:

grin grin

BTW you don see price reveal? Haaland 11.5m how you see am?
Fair enough
The guy na goal machine
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
airmark:

Na rubbish you dey type. Did Vidic point to his teammates to mark Drogba or not as seen in the image below? Yes or No?

No he did not point. That was Ferdinand doing the pointing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2022
popizaino:

Your selective bias is even sickening. You claimed joe Cole without the ball was the dangerous man so it was allowed for vidic to time his run but it isn't ok for VVD to try and anticipate a pass that might be aim at son because all of a sudden the man with the ball Sissoko was the dangerous man but drogba with the same ball isn't dangerous. grin grin let me laugh at who you are trying to convince with your point.

Joe cole was more dangrous than Drogba that was static at the halfway line. At that point Drogba was not a threat, the moment Drogba started moving towards goal Vidic approached

Sisoko was running towards goal and a threat yet VVD backed off
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
popizaino:
Nothing is obvious than inconsistent rule that changes based on proffered players.

Vidic pointed,same thing you told us only VVD does. EOD.

Vidic engage, VVD runs away. he even did it in the last CL final
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Backpedalled to do what?

Vidic went for the most dangerous player since Drogba was static and not moving the moment Drogba started moving Vidic went to him

While VVD was running away from Sisokko all through

You should be ashamed bringing this as any evidence against VVD.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Griffon:

I heard that the other variables included one year supply of Basmati rice and a rent free saloon inside Nou Camp trophy cabinet, just as side hustle grin
No yawa, Make una continue grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Snrman1: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
donstan18:

Search on JOB section.

Or search on google again while attaching “Nairaland”, if e didn’t dey online, e didn’t dey offline.
nothing day bro
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Snrman1: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
Expert17:

No email address.

No online presence.

Personal phone no.

What other evidence are you looking for?

a second opinion thank you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Joe cole was more dangrous than Drogba that was static at the halfway line. At that point Drogba was not a threat, the moment Drogba started moving towards goal Vidic approached

Sisoko was running towards goal and a threat yet VVD backed off

cheesy grin grin grin

How Joe Cole who might not even receive pass from Drogba because of the various options available to Drogba to pass to become more of a threat than Son who was just a pass way from a goal doesn't make sense to any acute observer. Besides what is the work Ferdinand if Vidic at that situation is to mark drogba and also trace the run of Joe cole. Accept you don't have point.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Vidic engage, VVD runs away. he even did it in the last CL final

Yes Vidic engages as seen in the video i posted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Snrman1: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2022
raumdeuter:

Do you know the office location or anyone else working there? Anyone demanding money before a job starts is likely a fraud
yes i know this just trying to convince a family that this is fraud.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
nihilistjnr:
Morgan Gibbs Whyte issa baller, can play anywhere across front lines, and has a rocket of right foot.

He's lacking a bit on the composure front and isn't the quickest over 50 yards, but he's quick enough in small pockets.

I would use 20m to collect him personally instead of Sterling.

He's only 22, and is already very experienced, and is guaranteed loads of resale value.
What's with you and average British Players sef? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Tom Glick, former Manchester City CEO will take over day to day operations of Chelsea Football Club. (
@MarkKleinmanSky

@SkyNews
)

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
popizaino:

You should be ashamed bringing this as any evidence against VVD.

Sisokowas approaching Liverpools goal yet VVD was running away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2022
Where is the Vidic they claimed was following Joe cole like house fly everywhere ? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
popizaino:

cheesy grin grin grin

How Joe Cole who might not even receive pass from Drogba because of the various options available to Drogba to pass to become more of a threat than Son who was just a pass way from a goal doesn't make sense to any acute observer. Besides what is the work Ferdinand if Vidic at that situation is to mark drogba and also trace the run of Joe cole. Accept you don't have point.

Sisoko was moving the ball towards goal, Drogba was standing with the ball near the halfway line

Drogba was not a threat at that point, Sisoko was a threat

(1) (2) (3) ... (14629) (14630) (14631) (14632) (14633) (14634) (14635) ... (19487) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: poshemmanuel(m), TheLequte, Realtord43, Theflint1(m), fredoooooo, enigma0, MrJaay(m), Jskelly11, Jamiuokolla, Ijustwantto, YoungB1a(m), Debroslink and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.