Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,094 members, 7,880,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14634) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10823641 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14631) (14632) (14633) (14634) (14635) (14636) (14637) ... (19539) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
donstan18:

You need to be careful, he’s got eyes on you.
You be better maduman grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jodera:
oya sorry, no vex.

Meanwhile I still dey wait wetin you accuse me of undecided
You sef Jodera, rest na grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 5:28pm On Jul 01, 2022
VVD that thought it's another day at the office to flee unnecessarily, he didn't know Lautaro likes being serious grin grin grin.

While he made the correct decision to stay in between son and sissoko ( courtesy of his inclination to flee), it would have been a futile excessive if an average attacker attempted that shot.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
donstan18:

You need to be careful, he’s got eyes on you.
No homo though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, first time I dey see say hensb.en eye dey on person grin
No homo though. You normally change narrative to suit your agenda, I’ve seen do that several times. Again no hard feelings.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:

You sef Jo.dera, rest na grin
Lol, I no fit rest for this kind one oo.

Before I know, hens.ben go spread am say I too dey fond of spreading false narratives while I'm sure I'm not. So I want make him clear me I know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
hensben:
No homo though. You normally change narrative to suit your agenda, I’ve seen do that several times. Again no hard feelings.
No hard feelings, I know.

But at least give me examples of the bolded that I've done in the past. Na wetin I just wan know
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, I no fit rest for this kind one oo.

Before I know, hens.ben go spread am say I too dey fond of spreading false narratives. So I want make him clear me I know

What about his eyes?

That doesn't bother you? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

What about his eyes?

That doesn't bother you? lipsrsealed
Hian!!! cheesy cheesy

Apostle Skimple and dons.tan18 don dey make me see another meaning wey no suppose dey.
Even hens.ben dey type "no homo".

Nothing concern me concern him eyes on me oo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:

You be better maduman grin
Lol, na now you make me even understand wetin Dons.tan dey talk sef grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2022
Chelsea are in a five-player transfer tussle with Barcelona this summer as Ousmane Dembele, Raphinha and Jules Kounde must decide where they will play next season. Barcelona are also looking to sign Marcos Alonso and Cesar Azpilicueta next week. [via @sport]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Clement Lenglet joins Spurs

grin

Na for blockus we go drag am if he doesn't win a tangible cup and make UCL semis this season

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jodera:
Hian!!! cheesy cheesy

Apostle Skimple and dons.tan18 don dey make me see another meaning wey no suppose dey.

You should be scared man grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
The Blues will depart for the States on Saturday 9 July and return home following our final game of the tour, on Saturday 23 July.

During our time in the USA the Blues will play three games, against Club America of Mexico, local team Charlotte FC and Arsenal.

Our first match against Club America is on Saturday 16 July. We then play Charlotte on Wednesday 20 July and Arsenal on Saturday 23 July.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Skimpledawg:
Clement Lenglet joins Spurs

grin

Na for blockus we go drag am if he doesn't win a tangible cup and make UCL semis this season
Lenglet agree to comot from barca?
Ha God is good
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2022
patrickmuf:
Pep fans should also realize that just as they're point a finger at those who have been critical of Pep, 4 is pointing back at them...If you say Sterling who isn't a guarantee starter will walk into the first team of Chelsea as their best forward doesn't it give credence to the point of view of those who think Pep's billion dollar squad is way ahead of that of his competitors hence the dominance of City?

Both sides shouldn't drag the other using this Sterling debate for all have sinned...
Apart from KdB, Rodri, Ederson and Ruben Diaz and to some degree Cancelo, no other player in the team is a guaranteed starter - not even Mahrez that scored the most goals last season. Just support your 2nd team Chelsea with your full chest and stop pretending to be neutral.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2022
Android17:
Apart from KdB, Rodri, Ederson and Ruben Diaz and to some degree Cancelo, no other player in the team is a guaranteed starter - not even Mahrez that scored the most goals last season. Just support your 2nd team Chelsea with your full chest and stop pretending to be neutral.
I no get time for you...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Meanwhile, Tottenham just bought a 60M quid bench player.
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2022
Jodera:
Hian!!! cheesy cheesy

He said his eyes are on you.

I expected you to ask him what part of YOU are his eyes focused on.

These are salient questions you shouldn't ignore
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2022
Omo Manyoo don use hijack taktiks first us sign player o

ScleroMALACIA perforans grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Android17:
What Is wrong in what he said. You guys will see someone analyzing an issue as a football lover and call it ass licking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2022
Conte don sign lenglet

Squad keeps getting stronger ,man has been the winner in the transfer window so far

No fvcking excuse this time

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
We should use 40m out of 55m to waste on Sterling and buy Scamacca. He has good touches as a CF and has many years ahead of him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
hensben:
What Is wrong in what he said. You guys will see someone analyzing an issue as a football lover and call it ass licking
"4 fingers pointing back at them".
"Way ahead of competitors"? Which top Chelsea fan here believed that beginning of last season?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Conte don sign lenglet

Squad keeps getting stronger ,man has been the winner in the transfer window so far

No fvcking excuse this time

You already made one for him in Swahili

andrewbaba44:

Conte should just fight for the epl even if he doesn’t wins it ,and he should reach ucl semis then I will praise him

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
Whodeyhause Pray ooh

�️ — Gerard Romero

� BREAKING: Barça and Leeds about to close a deal for Raphinha. Barça offers a figure around €60M.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Whodeyhause Pray ooh

�️ — Gerard Romero

� BREAKING: Barça and Leeds about to close a deal for Raphinha. Barça offers a figure around €60M.
It is clear to even Ray Charles that Raphinha prefers Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
izzou:

You already made one for him in Swahili

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
airmark:

We should use 40m out of 55m to waste on Sterling and buy Scamacca. He has good touches as a CF and has many years ahead of him.

Scamacca is good ,but everyone is really sleeping on domenico berardi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2022
mumuchester united about to help dead barka by agreeing de jong deal, barka on the verge agree raphinha deal with Leeds.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hijack FC una
Always know your place in European football cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14631) (14632) (14633) (14634) (14635) (14636) (14637) ... (19539) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Griffon(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m), Unlimited22 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.