Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,316 members, 7,971,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11294590 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14735) (14736) (14737) (14738) (14739) (14740) (14741) ... (20040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Burnley have agreed a deal with Chelsea to sign Ian Maatsen on season-long loan. [@David_Ornstein] #cfc
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2022
BlueAngel444:
stop all these he knows how to bring out the best in defenders na why him wan buy RB when we get James last summer.

Now he wants to buy all the CBs in the market yet he has Sarr, Colwill, even if he decides to use Chalobah as a DM or Ampadu as well, apart from Chalobah these three can play LCB yet he wants to buy two new ones. Either media is mad or he is.
enya rest , you saw want chilwell/James injury did to us last season ,we suffered dearly from it ,with likes of sluggish Alonso. and slim Christensen not enough to cover our defense. ,so I understand what he's doing now tuchel doesn't have much excuse. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
Capaldi:

With your financial condition you don't think having a 50m player as 2nd eleven is excessive and screams bad management? You have spent 100M plus combined for two average wingers in a year with your debt problems.
You know football has drastically changed over the years.
Players that ain't supposed to be more than 30 million, are being sold for 90 to 100 million.
Many years ago when Arsene Wenger and many others were complaining about the money PSG and man city were spending as it will have negative effect on football, people thought he was just being jealous, now we are all suffering for it, all the clubs are suffering from it.

And secondly,. Barcelona's financial situation ain't as worst as you think.
The president has done a great job and still doing a great job.
Barcelona has money to spend.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2022
raumdeuter:

What is the release clause slapped on Isco Asensio

I am talking about official market value by transfermkt and not release clause

Koulibally was valued at 75 million euros at age 29
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Capaldi:

With your financial condition you don't think having a 50m player as 2nd eleven is excessive and screams bad management? You have spent 100M plus combined for two average wingers in a year with your debt problems.

Shut up your mouth

Abi no be your club spend 100 million on top elephant wey no stay pass 1 season ? Your same club made raphinha a 35 million player expensive

Bad belle face your club

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:08pm On Jul 13, 2022
OhBritannia:
You know football has drastically changed over the years.
Players that ain't supposed to be more than 30 million, are being sold for 90 to 100 million.
Many years ago when Arsene Wenger and many others were complaining about the money PSG and man city were spending as it will have negative effect on football, people thought he was just being jealous, now we are all suffering for it, all the clubs are suffering from it.

And secondly,. Barcelona's financial situation ain't as worst as you think.
The president has done a great job and still doing a great job.
Barcelona has money to spend.
Money that will be wasted. You sold half of your dead club for peanuts. You people will soon stop existing in two years anyway.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Capaldi:

With Ralphina, Dembele, Fati what happens to 50m Ferran Torres?
Barca knows Fati is already finished and unreliable. Injuries don finish that one career.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
BlueAngel444:
stop all these he knows how to bring out the best in defenders na why him wan buy RB when we get James last summer.

Now he wants to buy all the CBs in the market yet he has Sarr, Colwill, even if he decides to use Chalobah as a DM or Ampadu as well, apart from Chalobah these three can play LCB yet he wants to buy two new ones. Either media is mad or he is.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Shut up your mouth

Abi no be your club spend 100 million on top elephant wey no stay pass 1 season ? Your same club made raphinha a 35 million player expensive

Bad belle face your club
undecided go to your thread now! abi is the thread that boring? mtcheww

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
Capaldi:

I said it the other day. The way in which he dropped 65m for Ralphina without much negotiations and the sterling transfer already tells me he is ready to spend money without hassle.
He can spend like this because Abrahamovich has paid all his loans before going. We are now debt free unlike one dead club in Spain. That is why fans were angry he was not buying players when be was settling in.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Money that will be wasted. You sold half of your dead club for peanuts. You people will soon stop existing in two years anyway.
You self argue in one direction.
You say the club is broke, i brought facts to dispute it that Barcelona isn't broke, we have money and now you change to Barcelona seize to exist.

You just dey argue like boy alinko of papa ajasco.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Shut up your mouth

Bad belle face your club
Did you see Chelsea mortgaging the club and selling their assets for fixed cash? The cule I was talking with understood my post and replied accordingly. The only thing you are good at is jumping into people's mentions to drop trash. Please stay far away from me.

18 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
enya rest , you saw want chilwell/James injury did to us last season ,we suffered dearly from it ,with likes of sluggish Alonso. and slim Christensen not enough to cover our defense. ,so I understand what he's doing now tuchel doesn't have much excuse. cool
I understand going for one of Ake or Kimpembe but not both, at least with Ake we have a cover for lb and LCB. Except Kimpembe is to play CB in a back three with Ake LCB and Koulibaly RCB and Silva phased out.. meaning he wants to keep using a back three

You are mentioning James injury do you see us linked with a RB? even with Cesar leaving
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Chelsea interest in both Sporting’s Matheus Nunes and Barcelona’s Frenkie de Jong is genuine. ~ @MiguelDelaney | Independent

Figures close to Raphinha, for example, complained that there was never any proper approach from Chelsea despite all the noise about interest. ~ @MiguelDelaney That's new shocked cheesy everybody don dey suspect that move

There will be a shift towards analytics (at Chelsea), and even greater use of youth, which is why there is obvious truth in the links to Michael Edwards. The former Liverpool official has a longstanding relationship with new board member Daniel Finkelstein. ~ @MiguelDelaney
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2022
OhBritannia:
You self argue in one direction.
You say the club is broke, i brought facts to dispute it that Barcelona isn't broke, we have money and now you change to Barcelona seize to exist.

You just dey argue like boy alinko of papa ajasco.
You are still broke. You are still owing player salary. You just sold half of your club to pay nepa bill and waste on player before you vanish so that bank will not come and lock up your dead club. Don't let me meet you in champions league next season because we will destroy you in your home and away even with your expensive average players.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
izzou:
13 Non penalty goals in 65 games?

Who?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You are still broke. You are still owing player salary. You just sold half of your club to pay nepa bill and waste on player before you vanish so that bank will not come and lock up your dead club. Don't let me meet you in champions league next season because we will destroy you in your home and away even with your expensive average players.
From collecting loans to selling half of the club which are both incorrect
Try to rest, Not everytime you'll be forcing yourself to troll when it's not necessary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
BlueAngel444:
I understand going for one of Ake or Kimpembe but not both, at least with Ake we have a cover for lb and LCB. Except Kimpembe is to play CB in a back three with Ake LCB and Koulibaly RCB and Silva phased out.. meaning he wants to keep using a back three

You are mentioning James injury do you see us linked with a RB? even with Cesar leaving
make we see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
Capaldi:

Did you see Chelsea mortgaging the club and selling their assets for fixed cash? The cule I was talking with understood my post and replied accordingly. The only thing you are good at is jumping into people's mentions to drop trash. Please stay far away from me.

The only thing you are good at is speaking trash about Barcelona like say dem collect your woman

Keep on analyzing Barcelona assets like the English useless media who have been put to shame ,you go tire las las ,Barcelona accounting officer Oshi

Common get out and move on from raphinha tears
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
undecided go to your thread now! abi is the thread that boring? mtcheww

Maybe when you guys will remove Barcelona from your mouths

Is Chelsea that useless that you guys are always using Barcelona to look for attention?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You self sometimes you just have to use your intelligence to decipher situations.
What do you think all the money we are getting from various deals, what do you think we are using them for?
Don't you think parts of the money are being used to pay players and settle other stuffs including buying of players?
Any intellectual and intelligent person can easily tell.

When someone is broke, it means there isn't money at all. No cash at hand and no cash in bank but that's not the case for Barcelona anymore.
Bro it's simple economics or did you study banditry in college?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The only thing you are good at is speaking trash about Barcelona like say dem collect your woman

Keep on analyzing Barcelona assets like the English useless media who have been put to shame ,you go tire las las ,Barcelona accounting officer Oshi

Common get out and move on from raphinha tears
K.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Maybe when you guys will remove Barcelona from your mouths

Is Chelsea that useless that you guys are always using Barcelona to look for attention?
if no be say we try approach one of una target ,and the fact Barcelona is salivating for any of of our players that their contract is about to expire you think we would be putting Barca and Chelsea in one sentence? ,like I said your thread is dry that's why you are here una Don sign raphinha oua go in peace. ,but no u go still dey here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
The new Ronaldinho.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by emmyluizzz: 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
BlueAngel444:
with these line ups abi
God bless you for this
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2022
OhBritannia:
The new Ronaldinho.
lalasticlacla ,myd44,. Barca fan spamming

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Trevor012:

Barca knows Fati is already finished and unreliable. Injuries don finish that one career.
Looks like so.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 9:53pm On Jul 13, 2022
donstan18:

Who?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
OhBritannia:
The new Ronaldinho.
Go to your thread. Why are all of you coming here? What is our business with penalty statpadder Raphinha?

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OhBritannia(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Go to your thread. Why are all of you coming here? What is our business with penalty statpadder Raphinha?
But this thread is only following the nickname that the whole Nigeria knows Chelsea for.
Agbero club, so what do you expect from an agbero thread?

This thread is officially sport session derailers paradise.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
if no be say we try approach one of una target ,and the fact Barcelona is salivating for any of of our players that their contract is about to expire you think we would be putting Barca and Chelsea in one sentence? ,like I said your thread is dry that's why you are here una Don sign raphinha oua go in peace. ,but no u go still dey here

Barca and Chelsea in one sentence ? A glorified Aston Villa is what you are comparing to Barca ,I no blame you ,Wetin we expect from bandwagoners and a sugar daddy club ?

A club that victor Valdez have more achievement than shouldn’t be put on the same sentence with Barca grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Trevor012:

Available rashford ,scamcho ,elanga didn’t score more league goals than injured and finished Ansu fati last season

Have some shame grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14735) (14736) (14737) (14738) (14739) (14740) (14741) ... (20040) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nateevs(m), Gucciboy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.