Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,311 members, 7,971,135 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 11:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11294367 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14737) (14738) (14739) (14740) (14741) (14742) (14743) ... (20039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
Darren Lewis: "Napoli colossus Kalidou Koulibaly is a terrific defender and an outstanding replacement for Antonio Rudiger. Good luck to Premier League strikers trying to find space between him and the highly-decorated Thiago Silva"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
psg needs to learn from man City , just because you have all the resources at your disposal , doesn't mean you should be careless about it!
They always want to buy their way to a first UCL title plus FFP doesn't seem to apply to them as they've pocketed UEFA with their sportswashing, Out of their regular starting XI Kimpembe is the only psg stars academy graduate there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
I’m interested in seeing this guy next season, that last season Kante was meh

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ibime:

Bissouma done go Spurs

E pain me guy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

They always want to buy their way to a first UCL title plus FFP doesn't seem to apply to them as they've pocketed UEFA with their sportswashing, Out of their regular starting XI Kimpembe is the only psg stars academy graduate there
desperation is never good,they should calm down ,them go win am .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2022
Almajirihunter:
I’m interested in seeing this guy next season, that last season Kante was meh
omo Chelsea needs to learn how to develop youth,no be Everytime ,sell sell sell, this guy ,broja,Harvey Vale should all be given a shit ,sell Deadwoods like Barkley,loftus cheeks ,sarr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ibime:

Tomori was Chelsea's best defender in 19/20 but was inexplicably relegated in 20/21. Homegrown players don't just ask to leave, they must have passed through a process of disrespect and rejection. Prioritising Ake over Colwill is another ultimate disrespect

Another thing we hardly mention is that Chelsea are more than happy to sell homegrown players just to meet FFP criteria. When you sell a homegrown player, you declare all the transfer fee as accounting profit, giving you more leeway within FFP rules. Ignoring wages, If Chelsea sign Ake for £50m to a 5 year contract, and sell Colwill for £20m, both transactions net off to a £10m accounting profit for this season because Akes yearly amortisation excluding wages is the transfer fee divided by length of contract (£50m/5) which is £10m cost for this accounting year while all £20m for Colwill is accounting profit. Marina has been using these FFP considerations to make some horrible decisions for years
let's see if the same pattern will play out again, because this time there's no Marina only media rumor that Tuchel wants Ake and Kimpembe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
BlueMann:
grin grin grin

Sterling and him pepeye hand grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
desperation is never good,they should calm down ,them go win am .
They lack structure and proper planning. See as small mbappe don turn their co-owner cause of desperation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
How can you compare Kimpembe and Ake, that guy na better defender. We just need goals in this team now that back done set, can Havertz cook?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
omo Chelsea needs to learn how to develop youth,no be Everytime ,sell sell sell, this guy ,broja,Harvey Vale should all be given a shit ,sell Deadwoods like Barkley,loftus cheeks ,sarr

No be all go blow, see them Hudson Ode, Broja and Gallagher should be kept
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

They lack structure and proper planning. See as small mbappe don turn their co-owner cause of desperation
I Tell you,make Dem winner cause of king Messi cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Almajirihunter:

No be all go blow, see them Hudson Ode, Broja and Gallagher should be kept
I no like odoi ,nigga counts leg ,na that first first time wey en be good ,
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2022
Abeg shey Alonso no dey comot again ni?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2022
airmark:

Ask your boss further questions on Belotti. He will school you and you will be relieved of your ignorance. grin
www.hasbelottifoundaclubyet.com
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

Emphasis on the Ode, I want Gallagher at least he can shoot, I never Dey see goals for this team

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2022
I hope Kimpebe won't be causing PKs and grabbing reds with his tackles in EPL.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
Almajirihunter:

Emphasis on the Ode, I want Gallagher at least he can shoot, I never Dey see goals for this team
hhmm,well hopefully after kimbempe no more signing of defenders , gnabry ain't bad cool , 9 normally no dey too work for Chelsea ,I don't know whether drogba curse that 9,lewandoski is out of the equation nigha wants dead barka, and with the whole lukaku sagas other strikers will be wary

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 11:57pm On Jul 13, 2022
BlueMann:
this training kit

Me likey cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2022
BlueMann:
Good vibes
I just love my captain cool cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Almajirihunter(m): 12:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
hhmm,well hopefully after kimbempe no more signing of defenders , gnabry ain't bad cool , 9 normally no dey too work for Chelsea ,I don't know whether drogba curse that 9,lewandoski is out of the equation nigha wants dead barka, and with the whole lukaku sagas other strikers will be wary

Gnabry-Kai linkage go sweet sha, our attacking output go improve massively with that guy and Sterling for wings
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:15am On Jul 14, 2022
Donstan18, this is dedicated to Boehly for signing Koulibaly. Fireboy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxOuB-H-9hY

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 12:19am On Jul 14, 2022
Smh sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:00am On Jul 14, 2022
airmark:
Donstan18, this is dedicated to Boehly for signing Koulibaly. Fireboy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxOuB-H-9hY
You no well! grin

You and Fireboy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:52am On Jul 14, 2022
donstan18:

You no well! grin

You and Fireboy

Just as Boehly cleared some of us with his recent moves, Fireboy cleared you. grin

Olamide hit jackpot with the boy.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:25am On Jul 14, 2022
Almajirihunter:

Gnabry-Kai linkage go sweet sha, our attacking output go improve massively with that guy and Sterling for wings
I swear
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:39am On Jul 14, 2022
donstan18:
I don’t get, is this real?

Is Kimpembe good with passes??
he is good with pass, has speed and strong. Prone to mistake
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:41am On Jul 14, 2022
airmark:

Lacasera is a very useless central forward such that in 30 Epl matches, he scored only 4 goals. Belotti would never be that useless under Arteta.
let’s check thier career goals and assist with trophies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:44am On Jul 14, 2022
airmark:

Educate Lordfalcao, na olodo. grin
Torino is quoting 80M for bellotti because he worth it and they don’t want to sell him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:46am On Jul 14, 2022
airmark:
I hope Kimpebe won't be causing PKs and grabbing reds with his tackles in EPL.
Mehn just had a silly dream where one of our defenders got a red card and we had to play 10 men from early minutes o

Meanwhile Sterling also caused a PK that he was to take cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:47am On Jul 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
"injury affected his psychology"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 5:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
who says they can't become "Deadwoods" like loftus cheeks, all it takes is a bad long term injury and not enough game time and confidence to recover

(1) (2) (3) ... (14737) (14738) (14739) (14740) (14741) (14742) (14743) ... (20039) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), airmark(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.