Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,795 members, 7,941,984 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11162558 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14760) (14761) (14762) (14763) (14764) (14765) (14766) ... (19908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Wait fezz, wasn't Timo the regular starter for your guys before last season? Wasn't it when he started misfiring that Fraudvertz relegated him to playing as forward.

Lakaka fell out with the team and had nothing to do with walking into the team. He was easily the starting 9 during the first 5 games except for the first game against Crystal Palace. He played the game against Arsenal, Liverpool, A. Villa, and even Tottenham, including the Zenith UCL game.

The only person in your list that found it difficult for the team was Saul and good thing, he was on loan. Now tell me who's better suited for the right wing position in this present Chelsea that you think will bench Raphina

Story. grin

Ziyech of course but from the way we play, it's Reece. Do you understand? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Araujo deserves respect because he was a nobody who become somebody by using very well the opportunity in front of him. Una top CB supposed be Eric Garcia let's forget about the Prique that has flattened for now.

Which chance will Araujo get in Chelsea team? Is he better than Guehi or Tomori?

I bet if you compared their stats Chalobah probably performed better. Now if Chalobah benched Christensen who may in turn bench Araujo if u guys sign another center back grin how is he starting in Chelsea?

That is not even knowing if he would survive in EPL
Your Chelsea had chalobah but still courted him under Roman to replace rudiger
And abeg abeg abeg, Christensen no fit bench Araujo unless the latter is not fully fit, You literally just said he's our best CB a while ago
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Raphinha will keep getting better

Thank God Barca didn’t buy that zule zoo called willian

Thank you
lol we missed out on the free spending Barca cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Araujo deserves respect because he was a nobody who become somebody by using very well the opportunity in front of him. Una top CB supposed be Eric Garcia let's forget about the Prique that has flattened for now.

Which chance will Araujo get in Chelsea team? Is he better than Guehi or Tomori?

I bet if you compared their stats Chalobah probably performed better. Now if Chalobah benched Christensen who may in turn bench Araujo if u guys sign another center back grin how is he starting in Chelsea?

Chalobah, Christein, and even that Guehi day craze. The only closest person stats wise with Araujo is Tomori, and even then, na small.
https://fbref.com/en/stathead/player_comparison.cgi?show_form=1&request=1&sum=0&comp_type=by_type&dom_lg=1&player_id1=7edfbb8a&p1yrfrom=2021-2022&player_id2=cd1acf9d&p2yrfrom=2021-2022&player_id3=e06683ca&p3yrfrom=2021-2022&player_id4=d8931174&p4yrfrom=2021-2022&player_id5=35e413f1&p5yrfrom=2021-2022&player_id6=2bef2bca&p6yrfrom=2021-2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:
leave him make him dey deceive himself, the record of attackers that have flopped in Barca go soon reach sky

Hahahahahahaha! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Your Chelsea had chalobah but still courted him under Roman to replace rudiger
And abeg abeg abeg, Christensen no fit bench Araujo, You literally just said he's our best CB a while ago
that's why I said if una still buy another CB, but you know has it is now, Christensen walks into your starting XI, Araujo and Christensen as your main CBs
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:
empty space because Pulisic is Pulisickness up and dan, and Ziyech na off and on much like how Dembele has been

So if Raphinha has to compete with Dembele of all wingers, is it now in Chelsea he won't compete in

You think Werner that started chopping bench thought in his life that a player Liverpool and Bayern wanted would be chopping bench in Chelsea

You wrote this and still counter yourself. Dembele was the highest assiter in the La liga last season whilst playing only 21 games. Now, that's a statement to put every competition coming on his toes. But for Chelsea, I want you to tell me one thing your right-wingers can use to establish that they won't be shoved aside?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:

Guehi chalobah compared to araujo cheesy cheesy

Christensen will bench araujo ,you are really blind ,if Barca signs kounde he will start with araujo

Christensen is not even better than 35 year old pique

I saw someone quoting you earlier ,please don’t ever put Alonso ever in the same sentence with alba ,na beg I Dey beg
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:
lol you are comparing him with Ben White and Harry Maguire grin

You saw Fikayo Tomori there , didn't you?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He didn’t call mount ,mount is better than raphinha ,mount is not even playing from the flanks self but AM

But you see those Warey wey him call dem no sabi anything ,including harvetz ,no need to even argue self ,

Raphinha will boss the Dutch league ,even dusan tadic is doing like Lionel Messi there

In Chelsea forwards ,it’s only mount and sterling that’s better than raphinha

Why em no boss "farmer's league" before coming to EPL? Dem hold em leg? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Guehi chalobah compared to araujo cheesy cheesy

Christensen will bench araujo ,you are really blind ,if Barca signs kounde he will start with araujo

Christensen is not even better than 35 year old pique

I saw someone quoting you earlier ,please don’t ever put Alonso ever in the same sentence with alba ,na beg I Dey beg

Make e day mumu himself there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You wrote this and still counter yourself. Dembele was the highest assiter in the La liga last season whilst playing only 21 games. Now, that's a statement to put every competition coming on his toes. But for Chelsea, I want you to tell me one thing your right-wingers can use to establish that they won't be shoved aside? J
that Tuchel likes pressing is the only reason Raphinha would start of he gets sacked, who knows what the faith of Raphinha would be if he hasn't been scoring double figures in goals

Chelsea wanted to buy him and sell Ziyech to serie A champions

Raphinha has more hope in Barca because Dembele go still go injury.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
forgiveness:

Why em no boss "farmer's league" before coming to EPL? Dem hold em leg? grin

He played for Rennes brother.. Renness, a mid table club that's always one step to relegation. Leeds utd was supposed to be the upgrade for him but Marcelo Bielsa's tactics fell through. Now that he's gotten to a better place, why not allow him not put in those numbers first before coming for him.

Why compare with someone that played in the best club in Netherlands?

BTW, every season since Raphina became a professional, he's been having improved stats, every passing season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:
that's why I said if una still buy another CB, but you know has it is now, Christensen walks into your starting XI, Araujo and Christensen as your main CBs
Kounde is closing in unless una fit "hijack" as always
I gbadun tomori and I feel he has a little edge over Araujo esp with ball playing but you see the rest you called, Just forget bros, Person wey sometimes go dey do 3 people defensive work, You know how bad my defence plus GK has been for years na, If he didn't agree a new deal he'll already be in England now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blaxhex: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:

Christensen bench who? shocked cheesy

One thing about you EPL mofos is that y'all are so ignorant. Honestly

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Coming from a person that supports a team that bought Lakaka for 100m because of one season wonder in inter.

One season wonder in Inter!? Are you kidding me?

Lukaku is a world class players that has scored double digits goals for 9 seasons at stretch. He scored 30 goals in both seasons at Inter before joining Chelsea.

You must be a novice in football. Just stick with your Barcelona.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
forgiveness:

One season wonder in Inter!? Are you kidding me?

Lukaku is a world class players that has scored double digits goals for 9 seasons at stretch. He scored 30 goals in both seasons at Inter before joining Chelsea.

You must be a novice in football. Just stick with your Barcelona.

Wahala... Wasn't he a Chelsea player before he was discarded to Everton and Manyoo before you guys went and paid 100m for him be used of his ONE-SEASON WONDER stint at Inter?

Why getting emotional?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
I think Rio Ferdinand is a lowkey Chelsea fan.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Amoto94:
Chelsea will not be signing Cristiano Ronaldo from Man U. The Athletic
Thank God oh, we don't need another "spared tyre" we just got one extra tyre.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Kounde is closing in unless una fit "hijack" as always
I gbadun tomori and I feel he has a little edge over Araujo esp with ball playing but you see the rest you called, Just forget bros, Person wey sometimes go dey do 3 people defensive work, You know how bad my defence plus GK has been for years na, If he didn't agree a new deal he'll already be in England now
and yet Tomori fvcked up to the extent he was left out and had to move out. I will ask again, where Araujo wan see chance shine as he did in Barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

He played for Rennes brother.. Renness, a mid table club that's always one step to relegation. Leeds utd was supposed to be the upgrade for him but Marcelo Bielsa's tactics fell through. Now that he's gotten to a better place, why not allow him not put in those numbers first before coming for him.

BTW, every season since Raphina became a professional, he's been having improved stats, every passing season.

For your information, Ziyech won his first individual laurel with FC Twenty a middle table team. That was Eredivisie Best Player 2015/2016 and Eredivisie team of the season. Please cut the crap.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Wahala... Wasn't he a Chelsea player before he was discarded to Everton and Manyoo before you guys went and paid 100m for him be used of his ONE-SEASON WONDER stint at Inter?

Why getting emotional?

You lied Lukaku was a one season wonder player at Inter before buying him. The joke is on you.

Stop lying to make a point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

so now you think Ziyech started bossing in Ajax abi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
andrewbaba44:
I never knew pep players where average till they started leaving .

Chelsea fans here said pep has the best squad in the epl ,including their bench ,and he should be winning it ,but the moment he started selling some players who wants to leave they became average immediately ,from sterling to Jesus and now zichenko that is a good squad player is not worth 35 million ,but ekuke players is being sold for more than that in the epl

I blame getting sterling for the cheap because he has 1 year left ,if Chelsea had gotten sterling for like 80 million they won’t say zichenko isn’t worth 35 million

Ogah Listen!!!

You've been talking for sometime now and I think you need to pay attention and listen to yourself.

Pep Guardiola is known as a cheque book manager. He wouldn't have won anything in football without signing world class players. In his team, there are two world players for each position; starting from GK to the forwards. Only City and Pep could afford such squad depth.

However, this season, the checkbook manager has decided that he doesn't require the services of the following world class players: G.Jesus, Sterling, Feran(winter), Zinchenko and Ake. All of a sudden, the aforementioned world class players who made Pep to conquer England are either overhyped English players or average players.

As we speak, Grealish, Stones, Marc Cucu, Zeffren, Kalvin Phillips, Julian Alvarez and Cole Palmer are world class players but when they leave or about to, they either become overhyped English players or bang average players.

Enjoy your day Andrew grin Kounde fall on you!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
forgiveness:

For your information, Ziyech won his first individual laurel with FC Twenty a middle table team. That was Eredivisie's Best Player 2015/2016 and Eredivisie's team of the season. Please cut the crap.

Davy Klaassen, an Attacking Midfielder that played for Ajax was the Eredivisie's Best Player in 2015/2016. Ziyech won it only once and that was in 2018.

You should cut the crap!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Blaxhex: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2022
BlueAngel444:
and yet Tomori fvcked up to the extent he was left out and had to move out. I will ask again, where Araujo wan see chance shine as he did in Barca
oga no dey spill dogshit takes for here again. Araujo is better than all CBs currently including 38 year old Silva l! What are you talking about?! angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
Blaxhex:
oga no dey spill dogshit takes for here again. Araujo is better than all CBs currently including 38 year old Silva l! What are you talking about?! angry
be like from your experience of tasting shit u know the type that was spill, but we are not discussing expertise in tasting shit and know the source
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Davy Klaassen, an Attacking Midfielder that played for Ajax was the Eredivisie's Best Player in 2015/2016. Ziyech won it only once and that was in 2018.

You should cut the crap!!
lol is Google not a good thing... I sure say na fear make u quick go Google am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
forgiveness:

You lied Lukaku was a one season wonder player at Inter before buying him. The joke is on you.

Stop lying to make a point.

You thought that was what I wrote but I guess you didn't settle to read well.

What I wrote , in simpler terms, is that in Chelsea's frantic quest to get a number 9, they had to settle for Lukaku that had just had his best professional season as a striker in just concluded season before this last one.

And yes, he was only world-class at inter. And this is a fact.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2022
donstan18:

50m for a 34 years old striker who’s not Messi or Ronaldo isn’t a good deal anywhere in the world.

A player who’s leaving his comfort zone, not just comfort zone, but Bayern-Liga that produced frauds like Fraudvertz, Dembozu, Werner and Scamcho.

You don’t use 34 years striker to build back a team bruv. I wish him well and hope he plays well, but don’t say it’s a good business please.

It'll be good business of he delivers.

That's what I'm tryna pass across.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14760) (14761) (14762) (14763) (14764) (14765) (14766) ... (19908) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.