Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10800236 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14844) (14845) (14846) (14847) (14848) (14849) (14850) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
posty56:
our scout is dead ,we should recruit Liverpool former scout
Yea...Boely can't do it alone....How can one apply for the role of a scout in a big team?? ( Any idea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Christensen is so underrated at Barca ,all thanks to Chelsea fans agenda .

Gvardiol is too expensive abeg
Lol
We watched him for years in Chelsea. We watched him shiit himself time after time in a back 4. After passing the ball straight to Iniesta in 2018 it was downhill from there till Tuchel arrived.
How 25 year old pro defender go dey get stomach cramps wey fit stop am from playing games?
I wish y'all the best with him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Omoh....Talents abound...That Ligue 1 and Serie A is a good home for quality defenders....I hate when big teams circle around one player.....Its as if Kounde is the Best option in the market....Gosh. How i wish i can get that Scouting role for my darling chelsea!!!

Kounde lenglet Diego Carlos ,all purchased by Sevilla from small French teams and sold for a good amount

While the big boys sit there and pay big amount

Sevilla will sell kounde and still get a perfect replacement that will be as good as him or even better

It’s well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Yea...Boely can't do it alone....How can one apply for the role of a scout in a big team?? ( Any idea
I don't think is something you can apply for from here unless you are being a m
little sarcastic,also I think you will need lots of experience
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
BlaqFaze:
You guys have every business with brokelona and manyoo memes.

Every thread on this forum is civilised apart from this thread and you didn't bother to ask why?

Well, it's because of you guys. Mind your business first and stop posting brokelona and manure everyday and this thread will become a proper Chelsea thread but for now it's our banter thread.

You are sick.

How many times have you seen the old guards on this thread engage you nitwits in a discourse?

I’ll blame those newbies who ensure say una gain residence permit here by dragging unnecessary comparisons to this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Kounde lenglet Diego Carlos ,all purchased by Sevilla from small French teams and sold for a good amount

Sevilla will sell kounde and still get a perfect replacement that will be as good as him or even better

It’s well
Ligue 1 is actually a good breeding ground shaa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Its been Long we bought Players outside europe......... Thats how lazy our scouts are!!!! I remember when R.madrid Scouted Vinicius and Rodrygo From America......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Christensen is so underrated at Barca ,all thanks to Chelsea fans agenda .

Gvardiol is too expensive abeg
underrated what cheesy ,that guy is lanky and average won't Miss was good for back up though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Unlimited22:

Lol
We watched him for years in Chelsea. We watched him shiit himself time after time in a back 4. After passing the ball straight to Iniesta in 2018 it was downhill from there till Tuchel arrived.
How 25 year old pro defender go dey get stomach cramps wey fit stop am from playing games?

Lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Unlimited22:

Lol
Christensen is a very good defender.....( Remember our champions league final when Silva got injured.....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
posty56:
I don't think is something you can apply for from here unless you are being a m
little sarcastic,also I think you will need lots of experience
i was joking!!! They need to do more
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Christensen is a very good defender.....( Remember our champions league final when Silva got injured.....
I'm not questioning his ability. Ńa him mentality be issue.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

It’s well
Then hike the price and sell him in 2years time!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Unlimited22:

I'm not questioning his ability. Ńa him mentality be issue.
Oh.....He's weak Mentally Thats a Fact
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Finally Fabrizio drops a dagger of some sort on Youtube

Kounde to Chelsea is 'very imminent'.

Also says Chelsea are not happy with Barca's 'unconvincing' proposal for Azpi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Then hike the price and sell him in 2years time!!!
cheesy cheesy

Lenglet ,Diego Carlos ,No be today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
i was joking!!! They need to do more
yeah he will do ,but make una calm down it has not even been up to a year since they took over ,yet they have started work which is impressive IMO, usually when they buy out an organization it takes time for the new owners to adjust , boehly on the other hand is working tirelessly to make Chelsea a top team
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Christensen started alongside Tomas Kalas. And other good defenders....But till today we are still hearing his name in elite football.....Cant remember if Kalas is still playing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
BlueMann:

yet somebody here claimed kounde did u turn , mtcheww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

cheesy cheesy

Lenglet ,Diego Carlos ,No be today
But una like doing business with sevilla shaa!! Seems its your 2nd La Masia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
posty56:
yeah he will do ,but make una calm down it has not even been up to a year since they took over ,yet they have started work which is impressive IMO, usually when they buy out an organization it takes time for the new owners to adjust , boehly on the other hand is working tirelessly to make Chelsea a top team
He is going in the right direction....I just want him to be Ruthless..... Tuchel should not feel relaxed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by posty56: 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
He is going in the right direction....I just want him to be Ruthless..... Tuchel should not feel relaxed
no fear he will be cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:

Barca top feeders team

Sevilla
Liverpool

Sevilla has always been a success to Barca from Daniel alves ,Adriano,keita ,rakitic and co
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
posty56:
no fear he will be cool
I doubt......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
BlueMann:

Things are happening man just said On Twitch that Barca are asking Kounde to wait as they need to sell players to get him.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Barca top feeders team

Sevilla
Liverpool

Sevilla has always been a success to Barca from Daniel alves ,Adriano,keita ,rakitic and co
Lol.....You cant get players from Liverpool again ooo. Remove them from your list
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Unlimited22:

Things are happening man just said On Twitch that Barca are asking Kounde to wait as they need to sell players to get him.

grin grin
A quick one.....Kounde dhe play for France national team?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:

A Club that gave us Dani Alves, Seydou Keita, Rakitic and prime lengelet before that one off, is definitely our second call-to!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
A quick one.....Kounde dhe play for France national team?
Yes na
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
FirstbornWds:

A Club that gave us Dani Alves, Seydou Keita, Rakitic and prime lengelet before that one off, is definitely our second call-to!
Lol...wetin off Lenglet??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Unlimited22:

Yes na
Oh okay!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Lol...wetin off Lenglet??
Omo the guy be like who him battery die fr. The Lenglet of Sevilla was a very competent defender.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14844) (14845) (14846) (14847) (14848) (14849) (14850) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m), humblesteve(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.