Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,182 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10863555 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14847) (14848) (14849) (14850) (14851) (14852) (14853) ... (19620) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2022
donstan18:

Are you sure you went through my posts?
I read it. Either better, greater or any adjective you wanna use to qualify Kdb, e no just gel.

Kdb and Zidane no suppose be in the same sentence at all. Dem no be mate!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Matt Law's career is on the line here grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Enough!!!! Chelsea is just making me angry.... Free this Kounde abeg..our defence is okay!!! Ah Ah
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2022
BlueMann:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2022
Ceaser's Exit Should be blocked!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2022
BlueMann:
Exactly.
Him or Gérard Romero... One person might have to leave Footy Twitter for life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2022
��✅| JUST IN: Jules Koundé is a FC Barcelona player. Agreement reached.
@gerardromero [�️]

Var check

Barca dey lead us 2:0

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2022
I still think Chelsea will sign kounde sha

But make una Dey fear Barca sha ,Barca once hijacked a transfer while the player was boarding a flight to Rome to sign for Roma grin

Always wait for a transfer to be official before you celebrate ,but as usual una blood too Dey rush .

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:
I still think Chelsea will sign kounde sha

But make una Dey fear Barca sha ,Barca once hijacked a transfer while the player was boarding a flight to Rome to sign for Roma grin

Always wait for a transfer to be official before you celebrate ,but as usual una blood too Dey rush .
Malcom from Bordeaux grin

Anyway, either Matt Law or Gérard Romero go need comot Twitter after this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Unlimited22:

Exactly.
Him or Gérard Romero... One person might have to leave Footy Twitter for life

Gerard is a Barca urchin. I think he gets first-hand info from the club themselves and man is not even hiding it anymore.

Predicted Messi's possible departure even though others were saying the renewal was inevitable.
Gave insights about Dembele's renewal irrespective of the bias surrounding it.
Raphina's deal was a hot case for him right from the first time arsenal showed interest and Chelsea's purposed hijack

And Now, Kounde...

Romero space might just have a notable increase in times to come after this.. Or he may witness a downfall.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Griffon:

Pay no mind to those decoy stories baba.

Roman could have easily done this if he wanted, he could have gone ahead with the proposed plan which was to demolish the buildings surrounding SB, but he didn’t.

The truth is that, the year 2017 when the City Of London gave us planning permit to begin reconstruction on SB was the same year it got intense between the UK govt and Roman. We for dey play our games then at Twickenham Stadium, Wembley or London Stadium, while work went on at the Bridge but all that was placed on hold by Roman, who had halted the project due to strained diplomatic relations between the west and Russia. It was the same year that my guy withdrew his Tier-1 investor visa application.

There was no way Roman who was being targeted by the UK govt then would have threw in billions into a project he will lose to his ‘enemies’ in the future. Looks like a man who saw the future, he could have invested billions into that project and lost it five years after to sanctions.

If he get sense like that, he should have sold the club then than wait till it's too late

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Gerard is a Barca urchin. I think he gets first-hand info from the club themselves and man is not even hiding it anymore.

Predicted Messi's possible departure even though others were saying the renewal was inevitable.
Gave insights about Dembele's renewal irrespective of the bias surrounding it.
Raphina's deal was a hot case for him right from the first time arsenal showed interest and Chelsea's purposed hijack

And Now, Kounde...

Romero space might just have a notable increase in times to come after this.. Or he may witness a downfall.

E get reason I dey quiet since. Bruh Mikel had held up a Manyoo jersey with his number on it but ended up at Chelsea.
Robinho was so Close to coming that in his first presser with City he said how glad he was to be signing for Chelsea.

Then the saga of Hulk and Falcao in 2012.

I don see many things.

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:30am On Jul 23, 2022
posty56:
1) Liverpool
2) man city
3) Spurs
4) Chelsea
5) man u
6) arsenal

Liverpool
Tottenham
Manchester city
Arsenal
Man u
Chelsea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Ceaser's Exit Should be blocked!!

I think that's why this Kounde's deal is this complicated. Cesear was supposed to be the icing on our defense but the looks of it shows that Tuchel wouldn't want to let him go easily.

Funnily, the interview he granted yesterday might have further spurred a renewed interest to get Kounde to Barca even when it looks obvious.

But this talk aside, why una just day pack defenders?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Unlimited22:

Malcom from Bordeaux grin

Anyway, either Matt Law or Gérard Romero go need comot Twitter after this.

One of their 2 go collect ,but trust me none of them
Will leave Twitter for anybody

Both of them na Omo Warey cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I think that's why this Kounde's deal is this complicated. Cesear was supposed to be the icing on our defense but the looks of it shows that Tuchel wouldn't want to let him go easily.

Funnily, the interview he granted yesterday might have further spurred a renewed interest to get Kounde to Barca even when it looks obvious.

I shaa think that talk was just a way of asking for more money, but I think you're right, it might have spurred Barca on again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Christensen and rudiger left ,to be sincere they need 2 new replacement ,maybe if Thiago Silva was younger they won’t be any need of looking for defenders
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Ihebu4chelsea:
Enough!!!! Chelsea is just making me angry.... Free this Kounde abeg..our defence is okay!!! Ah Ah

We should go for Gvardiol abeg. He looks more solid and built for LCB, while Koulibaly RCB. Trailing this Kounde all this while is annoying.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Andrew go troll whodeyhause till e deactivate grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

tuchel is a defensive coach,their attack still look like shit after 3 years but the guy want 6 center back

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2022
drisham:
Andrew go troll whodeyhause till e deactivate grin

I might not troll who dey house ,I think the only person worth trolling is that useless black angel that doesn’t know where she belongs

Aside this ,I still think kounde will join Chelsea because their offer is better than Barca who is still yet to make a bid .

Anything can happen ,but as I speak Chelsea still have the upper hand

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I might not troll who dey house ,I think the only person worth trolling is that useless black angel that doesn’t know where she belongs

Aside this ,I still think kounde will join Chelsea because their offer is better than Barca who is still yet to make a bid .
Romero say una players for Miami dey celebrate already
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Sevilla is the major problem in this transfer saga. They want Chelsea to sign the agreement without allowing medical for Kounde but Chelsea insisted on medical before signing contract.

Perhaps, Barcelona are ready to take the risk that's why they have the edge.

No problem. Chelsea should look other way. The annoying thing is Sevilla wasted our precious time. We should not have any dealings with them from henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2022
forgiveness:
Sevilla is the major problem in this transfer saga. They want Chelsea to sign the agreement without allowing medical for Kounde but Chelsea insisted on medical before signing contract.

No problem. Chelsea should look other way. The annoying thing is Sevilla wasted our precious time. We should not have any dealings with them from henceforth.

Medicals for a player is not something his parent club agrees to. It's solely between the buying club and the player. So I think it's just not right toasume hat Sevilla were the problem using that logic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Anything can happen ,but as I speak Chelsea still have the upper hand

That SHIM better leave Nairaland for good.

WhoDayHause is an understandable nuisance compared to that confused gender.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2022
madrid5:
tuchel is a defensive coach,their attack still look like shit after 3 years but the guy want 6 center back

Which defensive coach? Are you a Chelsea fan? Did you see how we lost the title last season due to defensive errors?

Do you think Cholabah will do us good? Dude is calamity to happen.

We need more defenders to contend for titles.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2022
madrid5:
Romero say una players for Miami dey celebrate already

Our players day Vegas.

You misunderstood the plot behind the celebration.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Direct that question to Tuchel..... Boely should be Ruthless
..i keep saying it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Medicals for a player is not something his parent club agrees to. It's solely between the buying club and the player. So I think it's just not right toasume hat Sevilla were the problem using that logic.

This saga started last year. We had even sold Zouma to make space after agreeing a fee, only for Monchi to suddenly insist on us paying his release clause.
Nah fam, them follow for the problem. We don dey hear imminent since Wednesdaym
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2022
airmark:

We should go for Gvardiol abeg. He looks more solid and built for LCB, while Koulibaly RCB. Trailing this Kounde all this while is annoying.
Gvardiol is even better....My problem is dealing with their Parent team. Imagine i was thinking Kounde would replace Zouma immediately
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:56am On Jul 23, 2022
forgiveness:

Sevilla have always been a bad side to deal with for Chelsea I remember Daniel Alves saga in 2007 Mourinho wanted him but the asking price was too high that's why he later signed for Barca and Chelsea got Belletti

(1) (2) (3) ... (14847) (14848) (14849) (14850) (14851) (14852) (14853) ... (19620) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Singapore1(m), joezy23(m), Segedinho(m), VillageBus(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.