Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,180 members, 7,916,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11007755 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14848) (14849) (14850) (14851) (14852) (14853) (14854) ... (19749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Medicals for a player is not something his parent club agrees to. It's solely between the buying club and the player. So I think it's just not right toasume hat Sevilla were the problem using that logic.

Of course it is for a player but Sevilla wants Chelsea to sign without allowing Chelsea to examine Kounde's health conditions.

This is not my logic. it's what is on the public space. I also read about it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 9:57am On Jul 23, 2022
One would think this kounde is a modern beckenbauer.
He better comes good Sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2022
The alternatives to Koundé are almost as big a step down as the alternatives to Raphinha as a final third creator. This is a make or break deal for Boehly. He can’t lose out on 2 ideal players for Tuchel’s system. It will make a title challenge vs City & LFC very, very difficult. Premier League Panel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Unlimited22:

This saga started last year. We had even sold Zouma to make space after agreeing a fee, only for Monchi to suddenly insist on us paying his release clause.
Nah fam, them follow for the problem. We don dey hear imminent since Wednesdaym

Marina held back kinda in the negotiation after the release clause saga. Normal, Sevilla go try do shakara but you guys just didn't prioritize him enough. Coupled with the Ake, Kimbepe and De Lth links, it further made the guy feel like a poor alternative.

Sevilla stalling most likely is cos of the player's unwillingness to go to London.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Gérard Romero don use us wipe ground

Omo

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Barca looking to gazump Chelsea again for Koundé? Both clubs know how important this guy is - there are no other CB options who combine his ability to bring the ball out from the back, reading of the game & athleticism. He’s a defensive & build-up game-changer for both teams. Premier League Panel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2022
BlueMann:
Matt Law's career is on the line here grin
grin grin grin

Fabrizio too get sense

Baba just park dey one side cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2022
forgiveness:

Of course it is for a player but Sevilla wants Chelsea to sign without allowing Chelsea to examine Kounde's health conditions.

This is not my logic. it's what is in the public space. I also read about it.

Again, I think you are getting it wrong. Medicals for a player don't necessarily mean health assessment. That one is preliminarily done before anything and sent to the interested buyers. Rather football medicals are an exhaustive process to ensure the club is spending wisely on new investments and can take up to three days to complete.

So i dont think any club will stop the other from doing what's necessary before a transfer is initiated or halted.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Culer: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2022
Fabrizio Romano the tap-in merchant is yet to arrive in the box with his signature late runs to tap in the final shot into the back of the net.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2022
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

Fabrizio too get sense

There's a reason he's called tapinzio. He no day engage for all these speculations. He go make sure everything don ready before he launch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

There's a reason he's called tapinzio. He no day engage for all these speculations. He go make sure everything don ready before he launch.
Baba wan dey careful with him career

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Ronaldo style grin

Na why Ororo follow be GOAT grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2022
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

Fabrizio too get sense

Fab na tapin merchant
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Again, I think you are getting it wrong. Medicals for a player don't necessarily mean health assessment. That one is preliminarily done before anything and sent to the interested buyers. Rather football medicals are an exhaustive process to ensure the club is spending wisely on new investments and can take up to three days to complete.

So i dont think any club will stop the other from doing what's necessary before a transfer is initiated or halted.

If medical is not about health assessment, what is football medical? We are learning everyday.

Once agreement is signed without the clause "subject to medical" then you can't terminate the contract if the player fails medical.

Sevilla doesn't want this clause in the agreement from what I read. Though I don't know the full details. Something is fishy about Sevilla.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

that why he is the best cause he don't fall into near click-bait practices and he don't give fake news

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lateefGRDT(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2022
I thought Sevilla wants a bidding war??
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2022
forgiveness:

If medical is not about health assessment, what is football medical? We are learning everyday.

Once agreement is signed without the clause "subject to medical" then you can't terminate the contract if the player fails medical.

Sevilla doesn't want this clause in the agreement from what I read. Though I don't know the full details. Something is fishy about Sevilla.

I already explained in my previous post. Football medicals are an exhaustive process to ensure the club is spending wisely on new investments and can take up to three days to complete.

When a bid is initiated, the original club sends the health assessment to the buying one which they compare to see that he's good. The latter only confirms that what they have on file is true only when the player is now theirs, which in most cases, is usually correct.

Take Sebastian Haller for example, he's fit enough for a player which I am sure Dortmund must have seen from his file from Ajax but man got cancer. The

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2022
lateefGRDT:
Dem just lie give una take increase price for barca,it's possible that kounde never wanted anything to do with Chelsea,Dem just lie say he dey interested to keep the pressure on barca
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:19am On Jul 23, 2022
Skimpledawg:

grin grin grin

Fabrizio too get sense

David Ornstein has been the quietest. E just do like say nothing dey sup.

Now Matt Law and Romero Don put career on the line grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2022
Oldboss:

that why he is the best cause he don't fall into near click-bait practices and he don't give fake news
Him and David Ornstein are the only tier 1 journos for transfers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Rarre:
If This is true you guys should just prepare for the barka fans today grin
He's lying. This can't be possible.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Unlimited22:

David Ornstein has been the quietest. E just do like say nothing dey sup.

Now Matt Law and Romero Don put career on the line grin

David follow up wella o. Only that he was always citing sources.

Make them income use him head grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Ibime:

If he get sense like that, he should have sold the club then than wait till it's too late

Roman is a hardcore Chelsea fan, it’s a tough call for him.

He knew he was sitting on a powder keg as Putin kept going berserk. I am sure he saw what’s happening now a long time ago hence the timely acquisition of Israeli and Portuguese citizenships.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Marina held back kinda in the negotiation after the release clause saga. Normal, Sevilla go try do shakara but you guys just didn't prioritize him enough. Coupled with the Ake, Kimbepe and De Lth links, it further made the guy feel like a poor alternative.

Sevilla stalling most likely is cos of the player's unwillingness to go to London.
Raphinha only wanted y'all. Same with Lewy.

But we don agree terms with this dude since last year.
There's some fault on our side for not signing him immediately the window was open as I've always said.

But omo Sevilla are the villains of this story. Fab said we'd sent documents since last night, and they were apparently talking with Bordeaux as regards the 20 percent sell on clause.

So why the delay? Na them jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2022
lateefGRDT:
It's obvious the player wanted Barca hence the deliberate delay from the player... Sevilla were forced to accept Barca's proposal just like the case of Raphinha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2022
drisham:
Andrew go troll whodeyhause till e deactivate grin
Nothing can happen. Kounde can't go to dead barka. grin.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:26am On Jul 23, 2022
I am just tired already. From the looks of things, Barcelona don win.

No more Apzi and Alonso to Barcelona. Finito.

Perhaps, Tuchel got wind of this and decided to block Apzi move to Barca.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 10:30am On Jul 23, 2022
madrid5:
Dem just lie give una take increase price for barca,it's possible that kounde never wanted anything to do with Chelsea,Dem just lie say he dey interested to keep the pressure on barca
Very apt... Sevilla had no option than to sell Kounde...Barca were preparing to buy Kounde for €40m and were confident.

Sevilla wanted more and they managed to throw Chelsea into the mix and use them as bait to make Barca pay more.

Just all Sevilla's sources on twitter yesterday, they were hyping Kounde to Chelsea move saying Barca are not significantly in the move.

The most important thing here was that Kounde was only interested in going to Barca hence the antics from Sevilla.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2022
forgiveness:
I am just tired already. From the looks of things, Barcelona don win.

No more Apzi and Alonso to Barcelona. .. Finoto.
Perhaps Tuchel got wind of this and decided to block Apzi move to Barca.
cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Unlimited22:
Him and David Ornstein are the only tier 1 journos for transfers.
Ornstein is good with London club and English teams same way Simon stone is accurate in Giving Manchester city news
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:40am On Jul 23, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I already explained in my previous post. Football
medicals are an exhaustive process to ensure the club is spending wisely on new investments and can take up to three days to complete.

When a bid is initiated, the original club sends the health assessment to the buying one which they compare to see that he's good. The latter only confirms that what they have on file is true only when the player is now theirs, which in most cases, is usually correct.

Take Sebastian Haller for example, he's fit enough for a player which I am sure Dortmund must have seen from his file from Ajax but man got cancer. The

Perhaps, I shouldn't have used health but the point remains Sevilla didn't allow Kounde to come for medical even after they accepted the bid.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14848) (14849) (14850) (14851) (14852) (14853) (14854) ... (19749) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.