Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10785109 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2015
Based on talent level Hazard is the worst performer in this Chelsea team. Costa is suspect but he has never been a Messi or Aguero. Give him very good chances and he will score a few goals.
I see more dynamic play from Willian and even Pedro than Hazard. He just spends seconds holding on to the ball and cutting back and forth without actually going PAST his marker and the few times he does he holds on to the ball before passing the ball a few seconds too late.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
coogar:

at least, willian shows desire and scores from freekicks every now & then. what does hazard add to this team? can someone simply summarise what eden adds to the team?

0 league goals in 12 PL games - even daley blind has scored more than hazard. if your marquee player isn't scoring, there's a big problem.

Willian is the only player in Chelsea trying to make things happen, the others are plagued by a loser mentality

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chelsea fans looking for Chelsea on the table like....

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
afrodoc2:

Based on talent level Hazard is the worst performer in this Chelsea team. Costa is suspect but he has never been a Messi or Aguero. Give him very good chances and he will score a few goals.
I see more dynamic play from Willian and even Pedro than Hazard. He just spends seconds holding on to the ball and cutting back and forth without actually going PAST his marker and the few times he does he holds on to the ball before passing the ball a few seconds to late.

Ballon d'or material grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
Odunharry:

goal difference is -7 not -5
you mean chelshit is owing FA 7 goals grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2015
coogar:

at least, willian shows desire and scores from freekicks every now & then. what does hazard add to this team? can someone simply summarise what eden adds to the team?

0 league goals in 12 PL games - even daley blind has scored more than hazard. if your marquee player isn't scoring, there's a big problem.

A lot of you Hazard this and thats are here for this but i am not. its obvious dude has lost form and short of confidence. The same people who criticize will be the ones to praise when he's back at the level of last season.

The results will come. Hazard will come good and everyone will forget this happened. It is football . . .and life!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Moderator, I am formally moving a motion to place a ban (duration of ban would be dependent on how long it takes Chelsea to achieve a victory in the English Premier League) on any handle that trolls Chelsea henceforth angry

e come even be like say pity no dey enough for dem sef.. I no fit kill my self Jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
It's like ehn, very difficult to even buy a win these days but we will get through. A good team performance. Just a little tweaking here and there.

It's Chelsea FC all day any day.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
coded01:
Breaking News: Abramovich on his way to Mourinho's house to hand him his sack letter... "DO NOT WORRY ABOUT RETURNING TO WORK"... angry grin
angry Don't want an end to this weekly party here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
chrisley024:
you mean chelshit is owing FA 7 goals grin
the season will start when they pay back, according to some people.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
lalaboi:

A lot of you Hazard this and thats are here for this but i am not. its obvious dude has lost form and short of confidence. The same people who criticize will be the ones to praise when he's back at the level of last season.

The results will come. Hazard will come good and everyone will forget this happened. It is football . . .and life!

how can a player lose form for more than 3 months? this isn't about form, this is a permanent decline or hazard doesn't want to play for chelsea again.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
I once saw someone describe Zouma as a defensive behemoth grin
How can u have a defensive behemoth in your team and still be conceding goals by the bucket loads

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
StarBoard:

shey he was bought for 8 million to sit on the bench, according to someone in here?

he is trying. He has only conceded 1 each in his last few games. improvement. just dat he can't keep a clean sheet to save his life
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
A40:

Its like we should recruit you to our thread

A40, She's a he.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dopeJemi: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2015
Chelshit's defence getting chewed week in week out like

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
afrodoc2:

The greatest disappointment has actually been Fabregas. He is the one with the long term history of quality play and class. He is only 28 but playing like a 38yr old.....No pace, no fight, no graft, no stamina. At the same time playing like an 18yr old....no tactical discipline, no positional awareness, no leadership.

Matic last season might have been a flash in the pan, remains to be seen. Diego Costa was always suspect.

And all beef aside Hazard has actually regressed. He dribbles around without actually beating people and entering the box, his shooting is still inconsistent, he tends to waltz his way into blind alleys, his passing under pressure is mediocre AND very crucially he often kills the flow of attacking moves by holding on to the ball for too long and then doing nothing with the ball.
there was a reason Barcelona were more than ready to ditch him for rakitic, despite his seemingly impressive stats
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
PietroRico:
I once saw someone describe Zouma as a defensive behemoth grin
How can u have a defensive behemoth in your team and still be conceding goals by the bucket loads
shey na because person resemble gorilla na im im relatives for this thread go dey waste English?

what is behemothish about that lumbering marsupial aside from his carriage?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by SIRcumalot: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
coogar:

that was in the FA cup tie against preston i think. rooney got the pen quite alright. after the game he admitted a dive & apologised to the goalie for diving!
IMO It just as controversial as this one the argument then was rooney jumped to avoid injury you could say the same for this one with Remy.
Anyhow not my Problem Chelsea fans don't really seem to care about the Call sef.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
Breaking: A steward has reported Diego Costa to the referee for "assault"

It gets better grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
lalaboi:

There are great dribblers who move at pace and leave their markers for dead. Men like Maradona, Ronaldinho, Bruno Conti, Messi e.t.c

Then there are drimblers who drimble around without getting away from their markers e.g Okocha, Wiltord, Vikash Dhorasoo.
Hazard is a drimbler

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
StarBoard:

shey na because person resemble gorilla na im im relatives for this thread go dey waste English?

all he does is position like some playing ogidigbo when being attacked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
StarBoard:

Alahhu Akbar

See as dem finish Zouma. Nitori Olorun

BTW Let me the first to say Chelsea season starts next game week. I have the right to postpone it as many times as I want
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
PietroRico:

It gets better grin
serious?
more toutish behaviour from shekpe entity.
like player like manager like fans.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

Alahhu Akbar

See as dem finish Zouma. Nitori Olorun

BTW Let me the first to say Chelsea season starts next game week. I have the right to postpone it as many times as I want
is it that bad that we now include international games as part of Chelsea fixtures?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
SIRcumalot:

IMO It just as controversial as this one the argument then was rooney jumped to avoid injury you could say the same for this one with Remy.
Anyhow not my Problem Chelsea fans don't really seem to care about the Call sef.

jumping out of the way to avoid injury is a dive. the marker's leg must make contact before a player can legitimately claim a penalty.

this is what players with agility & balance do.......

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
afrodoc2:

And all beef aside Hazard has actually regressed. He dribbles around without actually beating people and entering the box, his shooting is still inconsistent, he tends to waltz his way into blind alleys, his passing under pressure is mediocre AND very crucially he often kills the flow of attacking moves by holding on to the ball for too long and then doing nothing with the ball.

THIS!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chrisley024(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
PietroRico:

It gets better grin
Hehe! That guy should join rugby or better still taekwaendo grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PietroRico(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
StarBoard:

serious?
more toutish behaviour from shekpe entity.
like player like manager like fans.
It's all over twitter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
Imagine Ashley Young in Remy's position. He'd be rolling all the way into next week! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1528) (1529) (1530) (1531) (1532) (1533) (1534) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.