Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10856591 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15883) (15884) (15885) (15886) (15887) (15888) (15889) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2022
Botfuss:
Don’t know how a club will sign a player like Fofana after that injury he had at Leicester if not that they were under a spell grin.

Imagine buying Chiesa 85m when he comes back from this injury, your own don be be dat. Long may your woes continue though grin

He is young and a CB so the injury will become thing of the past soon for him. He has the talent to become great unlike Maguire.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2022
popizaino:
If this is true then they have broken our record because ours was 86games unbeaten at the bridge and if it is not true then i feel threatened.
In front of fans is the keyword.

Remember all the games behind closed doors.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by vicot(m): 7:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Oga Ibime,you may be right About Asake Vocals, folks are complaining about his live performances
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2022
popizaino:
If this is true then they have broken our record because ours was 86games unbeaten at the bridge and if it is not true then i feel threatened.
... In front of the fans

You forgot the context there. They excluded COVID season where fans wasn't around
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2022
popizaino:
It's not true they lost to Fulham and Burnley

That stats is flawed coz what does in front of fans mean??home stadium is still home stadium

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
just imagine
Hopefully now she'll have a good influence to see his case being thrown out and him returning to action soonest, Fine talent like greenwood no suppose go to waste, Make e return come show una shege

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:53am On Oct 15, 2022
drisham:

It's not true they lost to Fulham and Burnley

That stats is flawed coz what does in front of fans mean??home stadium is still home stadium
I don't think it's flawed. It just only highlights how the fans are very instrumental to Liverpool's success in making anfield a fortress.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 9:41am On Oct 15, 2022
But is it a curse that jorginho should not score an open play goal? Everytime penalty. They should stop him from taking them maybe he will be know remember how to shoot long shots.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:52am On Oct 15, 2022
This Enzo Fernandez, shey we no go look e side? Cos I like what I'm seeing

Unfortunately there's gonna be a lot of competition for his signature, cos his stock is really high. Once again, we need to spend more time in South America, especially Argentina and Brazil, cos talent full there.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Hopefully now she'll have a good influence to see his case being thrown out and him returning to action soonest, Fine talent like greenwood no suppose go to waste, Make e return come show una shege
he will surely return,I think man u and his PA are doing lots of clean up behind the scene,soon she'll drop all charges,but the damage has been done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2022
BlueMann:

Unfortunately there's gonna be a lot of competition for his signature, cos his stock is really high. Once again, we need to spend more time in South America, especially Argentina and Brazil, cos talent full there.
Which club?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by DeadPresidents: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2022
patrickmuf:
Which club?

Benfica

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 11:28am On Oct 15, 2022
I want violence

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2022
BlueMann:

My honourable, una no go follow Alvarez abi na caicedo in peace again? Enzo wey we wan use replace elder busquets na him oni boli wan use overspending spoil market for others?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
he will surely return,I think man u and his PA are doing lots of clean up behind the scene,soon she'll drop all charges,but the damage has been done
Yeah, it might probably come to an out of Court settlement, As got his pr it'll just be for a couple of months especially taunts from rival fans but as time goes on the din will reduce as new controversies take over, See zouma wey dem wan use boo kill because of cat, the noise levels from opposite grounds have been gradually dropping week by week, e go get time when west ham go sama dem better beating, morale to hala boo go just off

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:40am On Oct 15, 2022
lordfalcao:
I want violence
481m net spend

Mancity have been doing some good business lately
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 11:41am On Oct 15, 2022
lordfalcao:
I want violence
It's still high in comparison to Liverpool 170m
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 11:50am On Oct 15, 2022
Europa ghost tormenting barca

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
drisham:

481m net spend

Mancity have been doing some good business lately
very good business
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
more news on lakaka, seriously his return to Chelsea was a huge mistake, I predicted this , lakaka career will decline from here ,na only small clubs fit buy am , *sighs*

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
rushing to go to Milan ,now Milan no want , eating l everywhere

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

My honourable, una no go follow Alvarez abi na caicedo in peace again? Enzo wey we wan use replace elder busquets na him oni boli wan use overspending spoil market for others?

You people should goan sign Zubimendi or Neves smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
patrickmuf:
Which club?

Benfica.

The guy has been one of the best midfielders in Europe this season, hands down. And they signed him for a bargain fee from River Plate this summer. Just search his name on Twitter and see critical acclaim.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
egungun be careful ,how many levers will laporta collect this time ,wetin dem go sell:

taguchi
culer
blaqfaze
Kilishihunter
andrewbaba44

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
BlueMann:

You people should goan sign Zubimendi or Neves smiley
Zubimendi has just renewed his contract till 2027, his release clause is €60m
Ruben neves is expensive as per EPL tinz and we can't wait till he's free in 2024
Even the Enzo expensive gan, All those benfica, ajax, dortmund that are looking for who to reap, looking back to their past few sales, We just gats kidnap oni boli before he throws 100m in the ring to spoil market from everybody
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
aje ,we need to call up omari Hutchison,he is the only outstanding signing in our academy , can't say much for casadei yet as he is a DM,but I expect more from him

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
egungun be careful ,how many levers will laporta collect this time ,wetin dem go sell:

tagu chi
cul er
blaq faze
Kilishi hunter
andrew baba44
Money from our levers never finish na plus other ways dey to recoup money even though we're out of the UCL cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:19pm On Oct 15, 2022
The person that recommended score808 to me

Once again, you are blessed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
aje ,we need to call up omari Hutchison,he is the only outstanding signing in our academy , can't say much for casadei yet as he is a DM,but I expect more from him
I TAKE BACK MY WORDS!!

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Money from our levers never finish na plus other ways dey to recoup money even though we're out of the UCL cheesy
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Zubimendi has just renewed his contract till 2027, his release clause is €60m
Ruben neves is expensive as per EPL tinz and we can't wait till he's free in 2024
Even the Enzo expensive gan, All those benfica, ajax, dortmund that are looking for who to real, looking back to their past few sales, We just gats kidnap oni boli before he throws 100m in the ring to spoil market from everybody

I don't think we'll get him anyways, I no sure say we go even look e side. But a boy can dream.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

Commentator's curse (or blessing in this case) grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15883) (15884) (15885) (15886) (15887) (15888) (15889) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vischy, Colson(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.