Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:08 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10856573 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15884) (15885) (15886) (15887) (15888) (15889) (15890) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
BlueMann:

I don't think we'll get him anyways, I no sure say we go even look e side. But a boy can dream.
With a super rich owner or consortium anything is possible, reason why mbappe is in psg rn instead of Vardrid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
ibime I thought you were cohbamsexual why are you sleeping on our lastest signing ,the guy is like mini neymar

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 1:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
Am I the only one seeing videos of Akanji doing maths off his head flying all around ?

If that guy had grown up in naija his parents would’ve selected Medicine & surgery or one engineering course for him in JAMB and he won’t even be allowed to train not to talk of playing professional football . ( Some of us experienced that with our parents discouraging us from playing football professionally but focus on education instead )
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chidekings(m): 1:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Am I the only one seeing videos of Akanji doing maths off his head flying all around ?

If that guy had grown up in naija his parents would’ve selected Medicine & surgery or one engineering course for him in JAMB and he won’t even be allowed to train not to talk of playing professional football . ( Some of us experienced that with our parents discouraging us from playing football professionally but focus on education instead )
stop making it like its a naija problem.thats what most parents all over the world would have done.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
BlueRayDick:

what was your passion growing up? I know you like cooking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
hensben:
He is young and a CB so the injury will become thing of the past soon for him. He has the talent to become great unlike Maguire.
have you seen his legs? Reminds me of my ex when i used to fùck her
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
lipsrsealed
Ballzproblemm:
I TAKE BACK MY WORDS!!
. lipsrsealed

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
But is it a curse that jorginho should not score an open play goal? Everytime penalty. They should stop him from taking them maybe he will be know remember how to shoot long shots.
mikel hardly scored
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
DumaEmpire:
Like i said in the first sentence. Chelsea and Brighton are 2 different clubs.

Potter has been in charge for over 7-8 games why hasn't he played Cucu @ LCB all this while.

Why didn't Tuchel stick to his 433 at Chelsea, why did he have to change to a 343.
If you get my point then you would understand what i mean.

Cucu can't be our LCB cos there are way better options for that role, same can't be said for Brighton. Potter knows this, hence why Cucurella has never been played there since he joined
I was preferring to using him as a LCB in Chelsea undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
more news on lakaka, seriously his return to Chelsea was a huge mistake, I predicted this , lakaka career will decline from here ,na only small clubs fit buy am , *sighs*
that reminds me. Have you been watching werner lately? Midweek, he scored and assisted one
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
undecided mumu academy, casadei went to have stupid red card, second red. card again

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
bisqit:
that reminds me. Have you been watching werner lately? Midweek, he scored and assisted one
no didn't watch ,but I won't take it serious if I were you, German's league is Farmers league,one of the reasons I am not fully excited about nkunku just yet.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
cloud 9

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Lol, dem don table the matter for here as e dey hot as at last week or so cheesy
Maybe you missed the talk then
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
bisqit:
what was your passion growing up? I know you like cooking
grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Aflix(m): 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
Jodera:
Lol, dem don table the matter for here as e dey hot as at last week or so cheesy
Maybe you missed the talk then
Can you please quote me to that point?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
ib.ime I thought you were cohbamsexual why are you sleeping on our lastest signing ,the guy is like mini neymar
Shey dis one no be Odoi lite version cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
MorataFC:
Shey dis one no be Odoi lite version cheesy
better than odoi in my books,odoi is a finished player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
Adama can be so frustrating
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Aflix(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
Havertz29s:
The drake curse is real bro

Start preparing yourself for dragging because Madrid must surely flog ur dead club
But the curse did not affect Israel Adesanya.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
BlueMann:

I just remembered that after he picked up the injury, he came back on to continue. That was when Leao got a yard on him and put in a low cross. That extra stress was so unnecessary, and I'm sure it made the injury worse. 2-0 up against 10 men, they should have just taken him off immediately. Poor management from the medical team.
Hmmm, This is not the first time players get injured on the field of play and continue the playing till final whistle and it won't be last time, he should be the one to know how bad the injury is, no medical team will put a half fit player on field.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
nice
You want give haterz heart attack grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:27pm On Oct 15, 2022
lordfalcao:
very good business

Only this season they sold players like others have been doing. Besides, no Ucl to show for it unlike Liverpool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:32pm On Oct 15, 2022
MorataFC:
You want give haterz heart attack grin
lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
airmark:

Only this season they sold players like others have been doing. Besides, no Ucl to show for it unlike Liverpool.
he has turning epl to farmers league to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
undecided man City and Liverpool fans have been beefing since morning on Twitter ever since klopp , complained About city spending habits, make klopp rest jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Aflix:
Can you please quote me to that point?
start from here

raumdeuter:
Before you think all footballers are dumb
Manuel Akanji knows his Math
Pdpguy
https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1578688675663282177?t=nF6CLOmeAIixHqzrmI-Bvg&s=19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
Shit feel bad for greenwood

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2022
shocked can mbappe do this ? if he can then mbappe to Chelsea is sure cool,

Man city have haaland Liverpool just recently bought Nunez real Madrid might still be salty about the rejection and his attitude.
living Chelsea his only option cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
shocked can mbappe do this ? if he can then mbappe to Chelsea is sure cool,

Man city have haaland
Liverpool just recently bought Nunez
real Madrid might still be salty about the rejection and his attitude.

living Chelsea his only option cool
shit forgot about Bayern ,barca shouldn't there ,they can hardly affiyde jong salary na mbappe lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2022
Lukaku will cook well under Graham Potter...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Perisic is a very good option to have tbh. Like say we get am James injury for no too bother us.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15884) (15885) (15886) (15887) (15888) (15889) (15890) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.