Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,802 members, 7,915,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:06 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10998826 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15908) (15909) (15910) (15911) (15912) (15913) (15914) ... (19741) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
forgiveness:

The problem during Lampard and Tuchel was missing chances.

Lampard played good football but the attackers were impotent likewise under Tuchel.
you want to tell me they were creating tap in chances like city or what cheesy

Lampard had Abraham scoring 15goals his major problem was in midfield and defense, Tuchel's major problem was in attack, even after he got Lukaku, Tuchel had great game play, even defense but it seems having players like Auba, Dembele, Neymar, Mbappe made him too reliant on their attacking ability.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2022
popizaino:

grin grin grin grin

Pls don't be offended with this question?

Do you play football?

Yes but professionally, no. Why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2022
Singapore1:
2 points away from relegation. Lampard is forever chelsea legend but he is not even among top 10 chelsea best coach

After eventually getting sacked later this season, he would find his true level in the Championship..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
BlueAngel444:

Lampard had Abraham scoring 15goals his major problem was in midfield and defense, Tuchel's major problem was in attack, even after he got Lukaku, Tuchel had great game play, even defense but it seems having players like Auba, Dembele, Neymar, Mbappe made him too reliant on their attacking ability.

Scoring 15 goals doesn't mean we didn't create more chances. Werner missed chances under Lampard. That's fact.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2022
donstan18:

That’s the rubbish they wanted us to be watching every weekend. cheesy

Mugus!!

You dey mind them.

As a staunch man United hater,i went out to watch PSG vs MAN UNITED hoping this Tuchel will help me beat the living day out of my bitter rivals,only to start this his tactical tactics of pass,pass,pass at the back and midfield isolating and denying his attacker the ball in the best possible moments. Thought the fool learnt his lessons onward,only to come here and begin to serve me the same rubbish. Tufikwa!

Let him not bear London again let alone Stamford bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2022
BlueAngel444:

Mourinho is one of the greatest coaches in this modern era.. How many tapin chances were his team creating?

How many tapin chances does Ancelotti's Madrid create like City?

Every team must now be like City.. Same City that was tactically destroyed by a clueless coach like Tuchel three times in one season in multiple competitions

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2022
Same Neymar and Mbappe someone's great tactician (Pochettino aka Bottletinho) could not win the league with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
U would think these Lampard arse lickers would have moved on by now.. Deep down they still want the fraud to come back and coach Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
forgiveness:

Yes but professionally, no. Why?

Ok good.

If you were a striker how would you want your ball from your midfielders.......is it when you are on the road/about to move or when you are stationed on the ground?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2022
popizaino:

You dey mind them.

As a staunch man United hater,i went out to watch PSG vs MAN UNITED hoping this Tuchel will help me beat the living day out of my bitter rivals,only to start this his tactical tactics of pass,pass,pass at the back and midfield isolating and denying his attacker the ball in the best possible moments. Thought the fool learnt his lessons onward,only to come here and begin to serve me the same rubbish. Tufikwa!

Let him not bear London again let alone Stamford bridge.
Any German manager with 5 defenders formation is a big red flag.

He’s gone, can’t wait for his fanatics to join him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jodera:
Wetin stop am from winning trophies with Brighton or will he be the first manager to win trophy with a small club. You guys can rate Potter above Tuchel but when e reach achievements, na that time Una go know say him come from small club called Brighton.

Nobody says you shouldn't commend Potter, but trashing Tuchel like say him never do any better thing here na another thing entirely. I mean, can't you guys just rate Potter without bringing Tuchel down?
lol you are harsh o, in a league where even pep no wan let go of Carling cup grin. Not rating Potter above Tuchel neither am I hyping him but I appreciate what he has done for one, making me interested in watching Chelsea games back to back.

I support Tuchel till this 2022, but this year Tuchel had been trash even in games we were winning or should be winning we would still lose and blame the players because we forgot who left such players on the pitch in the first place while not giving others a chance.

The only reason I even brought Tuchel into my posts is because of what some have been posting. Tuchel clearly had issues that was affecting his tactics, he wasn't the same person we hired or the same person that started 2021 season, last year Tuchel and this year's Tuchel were different.

People talk about Tuchel making finals with PSG, I supported Tuchel but didn't like that Lampard had to be sacked for it, but that finals Tuchel was too careful and he didn't take the loss well the next season and had issues with the board, not the first nor last time.

He lets players join but doesn't make use of them, who does that. How many young players left. Honestly with Sarri and Lampard I thought we have gone past that, I thought Tuchel would be different with Chalobah but the due started demanded 3 defenders. You were here na, so it's not about attacking Tuchel but some of us just had enough.

To be frank, Tuchel is limited, if Pep and city could consider Ronaldo and even make use of Haaland, Tuchel needs to redefine his attacking know how. You can't keep trying the same thing game after game, keep failing and keep hoping some miracle will change then come to media and say, it's the same old players undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
popizaino:

Let us wait till we meet tougher opponents for now i am seeing improvement in the team and it is that improvement that has made us to be scoring every now and then.
I love this..IMPROVEMENT..But why didn't they improve under Tuchel to be scoring goals..maybe scoring goals is a crime
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2022
donstan18:

5 defenders no be even the problem because the wing backs dey push forward, an the way dem go dey think who to pass or safest passing option while playing risky passes at the back
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2022
StarchAndBanga:
Same Neymar and Mbappe someone's great tactician (Pochettino aka Bottletinho) could not win the league with
tell us the name of PSG's coach without googling it

And his previous achievements

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emmynator(m): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2022
izzou:
Sweet Modric Banana pass to Mendy

grin grin grin grin grin

Laugh Wan kill me grin
Cruise too much for this thread cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
A001:

I'm even wasting time arguing with you. Which one is "Tuchel might have a better portfolio than GP"?

Might? Lols. You don't know Tuchel's accomplishments; that's why you said might. Lols.
Leave the nigga alone..He's mad because we didn't sign his favourite coach..POCHETTINO..

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
popizaino:

Ok good.

If you were a striker how would you want your ball from your midfielders.......is it when you are on the road/about to move or when you are stationed on the ground?

There's no way I will miss one on one like Werner when I played as a Striker or Winger in my days.

Both depends on positioning, ability to skip your maker and goal instinct.

As a striker, you must be ready to receive the ball either ways and visualize the direction of your strike perfectly.

Haaland is an example of player ready to receive in eitger otmf the situation. His goals looks like tapping from a static position but the technique to score is his greatest asset.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Mourinho is one of the greatest coaches in this modern era.. How many tapin chances were his team creating?

How many tapin chances does Ancelotti's Madrid create like City?

Every team must now be like City.. Same City that was tactically destroyed by a clueless coach like Tuchel three times in one season in multiple competitions
I only used city as an example doesn't mean coaches like mourinho and Ancelotti who are classically anti passing coaches don't create such chances. The point is they don't waste time passing opponents to the death without a clear direction. Mourinho will hit you on the counter in a 2 Vs 3 situation where a long pass and a simple short pass displaces the keeper for a goal and then defends the remaining 80mins grin. You want to create clear cut chances and you wait till the opponents defenders gather themselves then u cross into their midst with no clear target man or tall player to get to the cross.

Tuchel is the person who converted both Auba and Mbappe to number 9. It's a fact Tuchel outplayed Pep, same as Klopp but that doesn't make Klopp 7th in the league currently. At a time Conte was better than Pep. Tuchel is tactically good, but in terms of coaching players in attack, his tactics may make opponents find him difficult to play but his attackers may also find it difficult as well.

Abeg I done tire to dey the nonsense Chelsea play under Tuchel this year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2022
Look a tactical team tactics here.....Confuse your opponent, catch then unaware. Don't allow them to settle.

Salah was already on the run as soon as Allison got the ball..You will never have gotten this kind of goal under Tuchel because his tactics would have been calm the field, then Allison will pass to Gomes then Gomes will pass to VVD and that one would pass to Robertson and by that time man city would have properly regrouped to defend any attack. His fanatics will now blame Lukaku for not scoring having the whole man city defenders on him.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
BlueAngel444:
5 defenders no be even the problem because the wing backs dey push forward, an the way dem go dey think who to pass or safest passing option while playing risky passes at the back

You just dey talk my mind this morning.

Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
donstan18:

Guardiola is also a big redflag then. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
forgiveness:

There's no way I will miss one on one like Werner when I played as a Striker or Winger in my days.

Both depends on positioning, ability to skip your maker and goal instinct.

As a striker, you must be ready to receive the ball either ways and visualize the direction of your striker perfectly.

Haaland is an example of player ready to receive in eitger otmf the situation. His goals looks like tapping from a static position but the technique to score is his greatest asset.

Ok you are right but let me ask this last question.

Which of this ball will heat harder? Dead ball or the ball on motion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
forgiveness:

Scoring 15 goals doesn't mean we didn't create more chances. Werner missed chances under Lampard. That's fact.
missing chances no be new thing. Never wanted Werner as a CF but a winger and Werner scored alot because Lampard's attacking team created a lot that's why we felt if werner wasn't unlucky with offsides, bars and not claiminh down to place the ball when his leg is faster than his brain maybe he would have reached 30goals, but can anyone say the same under Tuchel.

Some managers and tactics will make a player score more goals than others
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
popizaino:

Just like Ancelotti went back to real Madrid and won right? So was your initial statement praising Madrid while castigating Chelsea for the same reasons?
you sound confused
You trying to put words into my mouth which ai never said
Madrid respected carlo and brought him back
Chelsea sacks their heroes without giving a shit about their past achievements

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
popizaino:

Ok you are right but let me ask this last question.

Which of this ball will heat harder? Dead ball or the ball on motion?

Of course, motion ball. But harder ball with no precision and faking is useless.

If you can understand what I meant by faking then you played as a striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2022
popizaino:
Look a tactical team tactics here.....Confuse your opponent, catch then unaware. Don't allow them to settle.

Salah was already on the run as soon as Allison got the ball..You will never have gotten this kind of goal under Tuchel because his tactics would have been calm the field, then Allison will pass to Gomes then Gomes will pass to VVD and that one would pass to Robertson and by that time man city would have properly regrouped to defend any attack. His fanatics will now blame Lukaku for not scoring having the whole man city defenders on him.
Lukaku that played his best football under Conte may have tried talking to Tuchel about the rate of forward balls and maybe that didn't seat well with the proud UCL winner Tuchel and started calling Lukaku Conte's boy.

Even if Mendy can't play it, Thiago can or Rudiger but inside of playing it long to the front they played it side and the problem is, a long side ball still gives the opponents time to settle. You play a long ball to Lukaku who controls it for some like Werner way no dey face back, offside or not that ball is going forward.

Won't be surprised if Jorginho played more long passes under Lampard than under Tuchel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
So Gavi will win Kopa award? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
BlueAngel444:
I only used city as an example doesn't mean coaches like mourinho and Ancelotti who are classically anti passing coaches don't create such chances. The point is they don't waste time passing opponents to the death without a clear direction. Mourinho will hit you on the counter in a 2 Vs 3 situation where a long pass and a simple short pass displaces the keeper for a goal and then defends the remaining 80mins grin. You want to create clear cut chances and you wait till the opponents defenders gather themselves then u cross into their midst with no clear target man or tall player to get to the cross.

Tuchel is the person who converted both Auba and Mbappe to number 9. It's a fact Tuchel outplayed Pep, same as Klopp but that doesn't make Klopp 7th in the league currently. At a time Conte was better than Pep. Tuchel is tactically good, but in terms of coaching players in attack, his tactics may make opponents find him difficult to play but his attackers may also find it difficult as well.

Abeg I done tire to dey the nonsense Chelsea play under Tuchel this year

@Amoto94
@capaldi
@Ronald17
@Havertz10
@griffon

Do you have anything contradictory to say to this perfect revelation of Tuchel's time with us ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2022
popizaino:

I now see why Fruadiola was blaming KDB. He totally slept off there
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2022
Incase anybody wan drag me because of Raphinha, please note that I have already taken my L, at least until further notice. lipsrsealed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
BlueAngel444:
missing chances no be new thing. Never wanted Werner as a CF but a winger and Werner scored alot because Lampard's attacking team created a lot that's why we felt if werner wasn't unlucky with offsides, bars and not claiminh down to place the ball when his leg is faster than his brain maybe he would have reached 30goals, but can anyone say the same under Tuchel.

Some managers and tactics will make a player score more goals than others

Tuchel played beautifully football in his first season. Chances were created from counters but we didn't score.

When other teams began to understand our pattern of play, they decided to park the bus.

It was counter we used against Mancity at the finals but no team wants to give such space again hence the tiki taka.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15908) (15909) (15910) (15911) (15912) (15913) (15914) ... (19741) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: StarchAndBanga, BlewMahn, zeusis(m), Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.