Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,950 members, 7,980,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (15912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11331008 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15909) (15910) (15911) (15912) (15913) (15914) (15915) ... (20055) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
Kantebets:
you sound confused
You trying to put words into my mouth which ai never said
Madrid respected carlo and brought him back
Chelsea sacks their heroes without giving a shit about their past achievements

Yes I am confused but I need you to explain this to me.

How is it that Madrid calling Ancelotti whom they sacked previously back a sign of respect but Chelsea doing the same with Mourinho is shit without giving shit about his past achievements?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 12:51pm On Oct 17, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Lukaku that played his best football under Conte may have tried talking to Tuchel about the rate of forward balls and maybe that didn't seat well with the proud UCL winner Tuchel and started calling Lukaku Conte's boy.

Even if Mendy can't play it, Thiago can or Rudiger but inside of playing it long to the front they played it side and the problem is, a long side ball still gives the opponents time to settle. You play a long ball to Lukaku who controls it for some like Werner way no dey face back, offside or not that ball is going forward.

Won't be surprised if Jorginho played more long passes under Lampard than under Tuchel

What did Lukaku do with those two chances against Real Madrid? Dude missed clear goal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2022
StarchAndBanga:
Tuchel replaced Ur failure of a coach Lampard..

Man couldn't even beat a dead Arsenal team under school boy Arteta in an FA Cup final.

Hate Tuchel all u want for replacing Ur failure Lampard, but no big team would hire Lampard as a coach again.

He is tailor made for the Evertons and Derby Countys of this world

the same Tuchel lost 2 FA cup finals

Lampard's attacking structure was a blessing to Tuchel but he wanted to rip it out and failed. The one good thing Tuchel had was getting the best of Rudiger and having Kante fit, other players back in form.

Lol no forget say Tuchel wanted to replace Reece James with one Hakimi like that and he didn't stop o, he wanted another inter RB. Tuchel didn't start playing Mount self, he claimed he was giving all the players opportunity, I wonder what Pulisic would say about that. Abraham that would have played the pressing game for Tuchel and score goals was benched for Werner who should never be a 9.

Lampard is even trying with an Everton that has such a poor line up and attacking front. U say he is meant for the derbys of this world, if Lampard has continually brought out the best of average player then he is good he is unlucky not to have Arterta's kind of favor. I know that if Lampard coached Chelsea we may not win UCL that season even if we make the finals, City would have scored and that's the credit Tuchel deserves

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2022
BlueAngel444:
the same Tuchel lost 2 FA cup finals

Lampard's attacking structure was a blessing to Tuchel but he wanted to rip it out and failed. The one good thing Tuchel had was getting the best of Rudiger and having Kante fit, other players back in form.

Lol no forget say Tuchel wanted to replace Reece James with one Hakimi like that and he didn't stop o, he wanted another inter RB. Tuchel didn't start playing Mount self, he claimed he was giving all the players opportunity, I wonder what Pulisic would say about that. Abraham that would have played the pressing game for Tuchel and score goals was benched for Werner who should never be a 9.

Lampard is even trying with an Everton that has such a poor line up and attacking front. U say he is meant for the derbys of this world, if Lampard has continually brought out the best of average player then he is good he is unlucky not to have Arterta's kind of favor. I know that if Lampard coached Chelsea we may not win UCL that season even if we make the finals, City would have scored and that's the credit Tuchel deserves

Lampard is shit, was shit and will always be shit..

Championship level manager, no amount of shalaye will change that fact..

Even Ole is a better coach than Lampard - fact

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:56pm On Oct 17, 2022
forgiveness:

What did Lukaku do with those two chances against Real Madrid? Dude missed clear goal.

I beg to differ those chances didn't come as result of our build up play,just fell on him on aware and also as a result of own hustle. ......besides what did Salah also do with the chances he got yesterday before finally scoring the last one ?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
kepa man of the match well deserved,if too say we concede early,could have dampened our spirit as Chelsea is not. a team with fighting spirit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
forgiveness:

how many chances did Benzema miss, don't forget I am a Madrid fan as well but Madrid was far more hungry especially at the late stages of the game than Chelsea. It reminded me of that Chelsea's comeback against Ajax.

Besides only one game doesn't decide a player's fate. Madrid were lucky to beat Chelsea that day but that luck was also dude to avoidable circumstances that Tuchel could have foreseen if he were Mourinho that is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
Havertz10:
cheesy cheesy
tolhey never see anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Lampard is shit, was shit and will always be shit..

Championship level manager, no amount of shalaye will change that fact..

Even Ole is a better coach than Lampard - fact
mtcheeewww
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
BlueAngel444:
Lukaku that played his best football under Conte may have tried talking to Tuchel about the rate of forward balls and maybe that didn't seat well with the proud UCL winner Tuchel and started calling Lukaku Conte's boy.

Even if Mendy can't play it, Thiago can or Rudiger but inside of playing it long to the front they played it side and the problem is, a long side ball still gives the opponents time to settle. You play a long ball to Lukaku who controls it for some like Werner way no dey face back, offside or not that ball is going forward.

Won't be surprised if Jorginho played more long passes under Lampard than under Tuchel

Exactly the same way i feel about the moments with Lukaku and Tuchel and that's why I remained steadfast and never blamed the former for under performing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2022
grin grin. No Chelshit player in the list. Nawaooo

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2022
BlueAngel444:
mtcheeewww

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

Ur darling Lampard would never coach a top club in his career ever again..

The only reason he even smelled the Chelsea job was because of his playing days..

As a coach, nothing good can ever come out of Lampard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2022
popizaino:

I beg to differ those chances didn't come as result of our build up play,just fell on him on aware and also as a result of own hustle. ......besides what did Salah also do with the chances he got yesterday before finally scoring the last one ?

Are you kidding me? Fell on him on aware with all the time to jump and nod the ball off the post? angry

We are talking about Chelsea not Liverpool, abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:03pm On Oct 17, 2022
forgiveness:

Of course, motion ball. But harder ball with no precision and faking is useless.

If you can understand what I meant by faking then you played as a striker.

I don't understand what you mean by faking but the point I am driving at is that chances under Tuchel usually come off as dead ball,it either the player or the ball is not in motion and as such very difficult to blame misses. Tuchel needed to modify his tactics.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2022
BlueAngel444:
how many chances did Benzema miss, don't forget I am a Madrid fan as well but Madrid was far more hungry especially at the late stages of the game than Chelsea. It reminded me of that Chelsea's comeback against Ajax.

Besides only one game doesn't decide a player's fate. Madrid were lucky to beat Chelsea that day but that luck was also dude to avoidable circumstances that Tuchel could have foreseen if he were Mourinho that is

Lukaku missed two glaring chances. We dominated Madrid from start to finish.

Was it Tuchel that made Mendy to give free goals too or stopped Lukaku from scoring?

We lost the match due to players inability to take responsibility not Tuchel's fault in anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2022
forgiveness:

Lukaku missed two glaring chances. We dominated Madrid from start to finish.

Was it Tuchel that made Mendy to give free goals too or stopped Lukaku from scoring?

We lost the match due to players inability to take responsibility not Tuchel's fault in anyway.

Even Pulisic missed a clear chance after replacing Werner when the score was 3-0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2022
popizaino:

I don't understand what you mean by faking but the point I am driving at is that chances under Tuchel usually come off as dead ball,it either the player or the ball is not in motion and as such very difficult to blame misses. Tuchel needed to modify his tactics.

You don't just shoot, you shoot with deception.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

Even Pulisic missed a clear chance after replacing Werner when the score was 3-0

Exactly, dude just dey miss chances upon chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2022
forgiveness:

Tuchel played beautifully football in his first season. Chances were created from counters but we didn't score.

When other teams began to understand our pattern of play, they decided to park the bus.

It was counter we used against Mancity at the finals but no team wants to give such space again hence the tiki taka.
beautiful football is the possession based football we were not used to under Lampard because of his direct style and teams not giving Chelsea should be the oldest song on our track and isn't an excuse a too manager or club should have for losing points.

Tuchel lost the moment he lost the one thing he did that kept Chelsea going, the defensive solidarity he built. The moment teams noticed they just wait and exploit any back passing mistake it became a norm.

Their tactics was simple, frustrate Chelsea players to pass back and then intercept. I swear u watch that four or more times it gets frustrating to endure in another game.

Another fvcking back pass intercepted, goal. A poor ball to the keeper, goal. An unneeded cross field pass not to the box 18 intercepted, counter, goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2022
forgiveness:

Are you kidding me? Fell on him on aware with all the time to jump and nod the ball off the post? angry

We are talking about Chelsea not Liverpool, abeg.

I am a Chelsea fan tokan tokan and Trent is the best right back.

That chance that fell on his head was not as a result of what Tuchel tactical build up but as a result of his instinct as a natural striker. If my memory serves me right the header was deflected off someone's head before it got on his head.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
BlueAngel444:
beautiful football is the possession based football we were not used to under Lampard because of his direct style and teams not giving Chelsea should be the oldest song on our track and isn't an excuse a too manager or club should have for losing points.

Tuchel lost the moment he lost the one thing he did that kept Chelsea going, the defensive solidarity he built. The moment teams noticed they just wait and exploit any back passing mistake it became a norm.

Their tactics was simple, frustrate Chelsea players to pass back and then intercept. I swear u watch that four or more times it gets frustrating to endure in another game.

Another fvcking back pass intercepted, goal. A poor ball to the keeper, goal. An unneeded cross field pass not to the box 18 intercepted, counter, goal

We lost point due to absent of James and some players due to injury. The reason Tuchel wanted back ups for those players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
StarchAndBanga:

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

Ur darling Lampard would never coach a top club in his career ever again..

The only reason he even smelled the Chelsea job was because of his playing days..

As a coach, nothing good can ever come out of Lampard
did u know 10years ago u will be on nairaland typing this nonsense yet you can't even give yourself sense that you don't have any right to talk about his managerial future

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
forgiveness:

We lost point due to absent of James and so players due to injury. The reason Tuchel wanted back ups for those players.
when did Livramento leave Chelsea again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2022
popizaino:

I am a Chelsea fan tokan tokan and Trent is the best right back.

That chance that fell on his head was not as a result of what Tuchel tactical build up but as a result of his instinct as a natural striker. If my memory serves me right the header was deflected off someone's head before it got on his head.

Do you mean the ball just landed on his head without passing or crossing to him? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2022
BlueAngel444:
when did Livramento leave Chelsea again?

What has that got to do with Tuchel?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by StarchAndBanga: 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
BlueAngel444:
did u know 10years ago u will be on nairaland typing this nonsense yet you can't even give yourself sense that you don't have any right to talk about his managerial future

Only deluded mofos can't tell the difference between Lampard the player (the greatest midfielder to have played in the EPL) and Fatpard the Championship level manager..

Lampard as a manager would never amount to anything good in his managerial career and his biggest achievement would be taking Everton from 17th place to 17th place last season..

Even Ole has a much higher chance of getting a job at a decent team than Fatpard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2022
popizaino:

Yes I am confused but I need you to explain this to me.

How is it that Madrid calling Ancelotti whom they sacked previously back a sign of respect but Chelsea doing the same with Mourinho is shit without giving shit about his past achievements?
you still dey try put word for my mouth
I no go acccept am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2022
drisham:

Tuchel improved our defense

Flogged world class coaches b2b,improved mount found a suitable position for havertz

The disrespect is too much.individually our players are still crap and new managers bounce is what potter is riding on
lol he improved Mount? Mount would have improved even if Henry coached him... why didn't he improve Abraham or Odoi or Pulisic or Werner or.... and which position did his find for Havertz, let's not speak of Ziyech who grew horrible under Tuchel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2022
Jodera:
Lol... Na new manager bounce na. Hopefully, Potter won't get disrespected here too after all the whole hyping him dey receive cheesy
abeg mention those who are hyping Potter so we can caution them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
oboy make u focus on transfer abeg,if una wan due until tuchel /Potter na una business,what I know is as of now ,Potter is tactically smarter than tuchel EOD
tactically smarter because u gave them both exam to write and one got A and the other B.

Even Pirlo that broke record in his coaching exam no get second season for Juve
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
the swedish club Potter coached was not even in the their major league, Potter coached promotion after promotion, guided them to their first European league ,went to Swansea did the same. ,but nobody go cap ,cause no be big club
and then he went to Brighton and did very well and started receiving praise for his work.

Some no rate Poch again because of some failures, dem forget say Ancelotti self don fail for some places before.

It's sad some feel it's bad praising a manager who is doing well because he doesn't have a great past, that's a sadistic mentality

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Potter don come o cheesy
rumors don start cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15909) (15910) (15911) (15912) (15913) (15914) (15915) ... (20055) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amigoss and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.