Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,736 members, 7,948,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11183923 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16222) (16223) (16224) (16225) (16226) (16227) (16228) ... (19918) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
But this Iran was supposed to be a walkover because England trashed them 6.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
homocute you at the bottom, just like the way you are attracted to male bottom
You weren't included because of your elephantiasis.oke ibi
It's contagious you know

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
Expert17:

Ok. Add mine Bruno, Gakpo and Richarlison

tongue tongue
Where were you since.
Bruno and Gakpo but no Richarlison.
Pick another one please tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
FBS:
After first round of matches
Here you go...please let me know if any errors or corrections.
Underdog performance should come with bonus points.

My Saudi and Japan starboiz dunking on Germany and Argentina no be beans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
FBS:
After first round of matches
Here you go...please let me know if any errors or corrections.
Kudos to you, I find it hard to support any player against my team, the German team is my first choice but I can't find outstanding young players from that team, so let me kuku be the spectator. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ebukacute:

You weren't included because of your elephantiasis.oke ibi
It's contagious you know
you know why I wasn't surprised that you are among the last? because only low IQ people support jorginho

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ebukacute:

With your mouth like pig toto

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ennyjay69(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
This guy is wickedgrin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
Just watching Iran highlight now, if these one catch Argentina wey be world cup favorite eh!!

Na pure mutilation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2022
donstan18:

Even before the England game I stated that they where good

They are ranked as number 1 in Asia
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Even before the England game I stated that they where good

They are ranked as number 1 in Asia
But after England trashed them, them no come good again for una eyes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
you know why I wasn't surprised that you are among the last? because only low IQ people support jorginho
Lol . Imagine this fake news peddler. Nobody takes you serious here . This is actually who I picture whenever I see your comments here.
Monkey with ballzproblem

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Iran are good, england nor just allow them play...If you see team wey nor sabi u go know, Costa Rica, Poland, Qatar and Australia are shit tho..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
donstan18:
Football no be mathematics, if England can trash Iran by six goals and that same Iran scored 2 unreplied goals against Wales then Wales must chop like 8 or more against England. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
MorataFC:
Kudos to you, I find it hard to support any player against my team, the German team is my first choice but I can't find outstanding young players from that team, so let me kuku be the spectator. grin

Thanks man but what about Musiala and Muyoko?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
donstan18:

Underdog performance should come with bonus points.

My Saudi and Japan starboiz dunking on Germany and Argentina no be beans
Na 4 legs each of them get? Equal points for every player abi no be you nominate them? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2022
donstan18:

But after England trashed them, them no come good again for una eyes

Not me

England are ahead of them normally
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ebukacute:

Lol . Imagine this fake news peddler. Nobody takes you serious here . This is actually who I picture whenever I see your comments here.
Monkey with ballzproblem
homocute,how you go leave sweet amaka ,say na strong nyash uchenna dey. sweet you cheesy,this homo life no good o , cease from it

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
CAPdan21:
Iran are good, england nor just allow them play...If you see team wey nor sabi u go know, Costa Rica, Poland, Qatar and Australia are shit tho..

They almost sent one of Portugal and Spain parking at Russia 2018
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
FBS:

Na 4 legs each of them get? Equal points for every player abi no be you nominate them? cheesy
You dey try anyway!! Nice parole.

They have Poland and Costa Rica next

Wait for their return!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
FBS:

Thanks man but what about Musiala and Muyoko?
You meant Moukoko?
I'm a full blood German but I don't do Bundesliga cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Add ferran for me too
But Torres don score nah. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
MorataFC:

You meant Moukoko?
I'm a full blood German but I don't do Bundesliga cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes Moukoko. Is he not German? And Musiala as well. hehehehe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
MorataFC:
Football no be mathematics, if England can trash Iran by six goals and that same Iran scored 2 unreplied goals against Wales then Wales must chop like 8 or more against England. cheesy
Another pattern to discredit England.

Una dey always hype teams until England trash them, then una no go rate them again.

More tears await una tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ebukacute(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
homocute,how you go leave sweet amaka ,say na strong nyash uchenna dey. sweet you cheesy,this homo life no good o , cease from it
I fvvvck women .Don't expect that everybody would be like your parle who inserts his cigarette sized dick in every shiiithole...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2022
donstan18:

You dey try anyway!! Nice parole.

They have Poland and Costa Rica next

Wait for their return!! grin
hahahaha. donstan18 the chief.
We eagerly await their return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2022
FBS:

Where were you since.
Bruno and Gakpo but no Richarlison.
Pick another one please tongue

Lautaro Martinez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2022
FBS:

But Torres don score nah. undecided
Wait will you add md1 point
If it's like that it won't be fair
I was thinking it md2 you will add them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Due to popular demand, we've had to make some adjustments here and there. Abeg make una no vex.
Rules: No more than 3 players and Richarlison is off limits unless the house agrees otherwise.

Potential Star boy/s

Pulisic/Rafael Leao/Vinicius - airmark
Raheem Sterling/Saka - Ibime
Musiala/Vinicius - A40
Musiala/Gavi - Griffon
Leao/Vinicius - EmmanuelScott1
Havertz - Havertz10 (y'all know why cheesy)
Bellingham - WhoDeyHause
Marcus Rashford - akwesenana
Bellingham/havertz/saka- drisham
Pedri/Fati - Kilishihunter
Mouyoko/Saka - Sportsweb
Saka/Saliba/Leao/Camavinga - Roland17
Leao/Bellingham/Musiala - Nateevs
Musiala/saka - iamoyindamola
Bellingham/saka/musiala/pedri - youngZee23
Nico Williams /Gavi - andrewbaba44
Gakpo/Saka/Gavi - Oliverano
Valverde / bellignham /gakpo - dostr4
Vinicius/Tchounemeni/Ferran torres - Ebukacute
Ko Itakura, Takuma Asano, Saleh Al-Shehri, Salem Al Dawsari - donstan18
Nico Williams/Balde/Fati - Oldboss
Enzo Fernandez - BlueMann
Kubo - A001
Saka/Martinelli/Bellingham - Shegzdave
Gavi/Pedri/Julian Alvarez - Ibukzy
Morata,Thiago Silva, Busquet,Anthony,Tadic - popizaino
Bruno/Gakpo/Lautaro Martinez - Expert17
Boulaye Dia, Saka and Nunez - CAPdan21
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2022
Ebukacute:

I fvvvck women .Don't expect that everybody would be like your parle who inserts his cigarette sized dick in every shiiithole...
if too say you dey close to be me,I for beat you,maybe e go correct your sexuality,but alas ,it might be more of spiritual,dm me ,male I send you to my pastor

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
Expert17:

Lautaro Martinez
Excellent. Done.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2022
FBS:

Yes Moukoko. Is he not German? And Musiala as well. hehehehe
yeah but they play in Bundesliga, Musaila bayern while Moukoko plays for Dortmund

(1) (2) (3) ... (16222) (16223) (16224) (16225) (16226) (16227) (16228) ... (19918) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot, Whizlight(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.