Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,383 members, 7,881,385 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10830194 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16344) (16345) (16346) (16347) (16348) (16349) (16350) ... (19545) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2022
youngZee23:
Ya..but they will hold down any team

Agreed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Silver and gold I have not but If they win I'll cut my penis.
Who do you think will win the World Cup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2022
Itsrm:

I have seen enough of Bruno to know it's downhill from here.

Where, which tournament ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:23am On Dec 03, 2022
Sportsweb:
Who do you think will win the World Cup

South Korea or Morocco grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2022
Expert17:

Show us any important match against a decent team that Bruno has not ghosted. Just one. I can easily list 10 that the werey was no where to be found
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2022
Expert17:

Swiss are eliminating Portugal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2022
FBS:
Star boy Part 2.

For those that are interested, please see below rules for the next round/s. Keep in mind that this is not Fantasy league. The aim is not necessarily to "score" points. We are basically looking for the Star boy in the making. That player who you feel will or is about to establish himself on the BIGGEST stage of football - the World Cup.

Max 2 players
No OGs, (e.g, Kylian, Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi etc)
Bonus 5 points for every player that made it to the next round
For new analysts joining the "Eye test" contest - points from previous matches will not be carried over into R16.
Each goal = 15 points
Assist = 10 points
MOTM = 20 points
Yellow card = - 5 points
RED Card = - 10 points.
Penalty miss (in game or Penalty shoot out) = -5

In addition to that

If a player wins an award at the end of the tournament;
Golden boot - 30 points
young player - 20 points
golden ball - 20 points

I think this is fair and clear enough.

Over to you guys. Post and tag me accordingly before the start of R16 matches.

Add Vinicius Junior

Julian Alvarez

Wait one of Brazil and Argentina will leave the semi.

Add. Vinicius Junior and Cody Gakpo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2022
Ibime:
One midfielder you could never collect the ball from his leg. Streets won't forget him. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LH_Yuh4nLM

I will never forget him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

My best CB so far at this World Cup

Thiago Silva and Gvardiol

Na wa ooo

How will finished player be your best CB ? You did not see young player like Christensen to be your best player you are calling Thiago Silva.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Lol

What did he say ?
he laughed and said "sweet revenge. We are going home together"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Mrphilia: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2022
FBS:
Star boy Part 2.

For those that are interested, please see below rules for the next round/s. Keep in mind that this is not Fantasy league. The aim is not necessarily to "score" points. We are basically looking for the Star boy in the making. That player who you feel will or is about to establish himself on the BIGGEST stage of football - the World Cup.

Max 2 players
For new analysts joining the "Eye test" contest - points from previous matches will not be carried over into R16.
Each goal = 15 points
Assist = 10 points
MOTM = 20 points
Yellow card = - 5 points
RED Card = - 10 points.

In addition to that

Golden boot - 30 points
young player - 20 points
golden ball - 20 points

Richalison
Gakpo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2022
FBS:
Na low IQ ge dey worry Ghana and their coach. They could have been a little more adventurous and purposeful. Not playing that kind irritating football for 70 mins+.

Big ups to Aboubakar. A grand display of experience, hunger and superb footballing skills. That header sweet.
Their coach though was probably not confident enough coupled with annoyingly low IQ players.

Ghana way need goal dey play like say na them dey lead. They will be turning to the back. I never see such a kind of irritating play before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2022
Sportsweb:
thats my prayer. I will rooting for switzerland. Ronaldo own done too much
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2022
Itsrm:

Show us any important match against a decent team that Bruno has not ghosted. Just one. I can easily list 10 that the werey was no where to be found

Man City
Liverpool
Spurs
Arsenal
Chelsea

Bruno will ghost and still assist, score or create chances.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2022
popizaino:

Ghana way need goal dey play like say na them dey lead. They will be turning to the back. I never see such a kind of irritating play before.
ghana outplayed uruguay. Infact they were the better side
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2022
FBS:
Star boy Part 2.

Max 2 players
Each goal = 15 points
Assist = 10 points
MOTM = 20 points
Yellow card = - 5 points
RED Card = - 10 points.

In addition to that

Golden boot - 30 points
young player - 20 points
golden ball - 20 points

Messi and Mbappe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2022
Sportsweb:

Lol, they cant.

Look for another strong team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2022
potland:
he laughed and said "sweet revenge. We are going home together"

He is a fool and a man Child

He will tell me if it was suarez that stopped his legs from scoring that late pk

I love suarez response to them

The Ghanaians are just emotional babies
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:52am On Dec 03, 2022
popizaino:

Na wa ooo

How will finished player be your best CB ? You did not see young player like Christensen to be your best player you are calling Thiago Silva.

Lol

Calm down boss
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2022
Expert17:

Man City
Liverpool
Spurs
Arsenal
Chelsea

Bruno will ghost and still assist, score or create chances.

Yeah, ghost all through the match and score a penalty when he's lucky to be awarded one.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:09am On Dec 03, 2022
Sportsweb:

I doubt ,but it’s possible

I don commot my emotions for this World Cup

Argentina self fit collect today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 11:10am On Dec 03, 2022
Oldboss:

Messi and Mbappe

Both are OGs cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2022
Expert17:

Ole grin
Are we not starting all over since first round is over
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2022
@fbs,

Julian Alvarez and Richarlyson
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2022
Ibime:
One midfielder you could never collect the ball from his leg. Streets won't forget him. . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LH_Yuh4nLM
strength and dribbling 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
potland:
he's efficient. That buffoon of a coach rigobert song kept him on the bench for two games and started that racist cameroonian halfcaste in his place
na him cost the game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2022
popizaino:

Na wa ooo

grin grin
Leave donstainn alone o
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 12:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
Just realized that all the other teams in Brazil's group scored more goals than Brazil.

They easily had the best defense though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by avalily: 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
Now a days I am playing action games its really amazing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by avalily: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
For enjoyment you have to play anime games.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
FBS:
Star boy Part 2.

Max 2 players
Each goal = 15 points
Assist = 10 points
MOTM = 20 points
Yellow card = - 5 points
RED Card = - 10 points.

In addition to that

Golden boot - 30 points
young player - 20 points
golden ball - 20 points

Gakpo and Vinicius
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
FBS:
Winner of the Premier FBS "Eye Test" Competition for the first round of matches is Oliverano. Who knows he might develop to be a good scout in the future cool cheesy

Leao really disappointed me. Going for Pulisic and Vinicius in the next round.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16344) (16345) (16346) (16347) (16348) (16349) (16350) ... (19545) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), viciati(m), AbokiWam, islamics(m), a4turitoroman, chic2pimp(m), Bluelines69, raumdeuter, TemporaryHansel, humblesteve(m), Emaprince, popizaino(m), larride(m), andrewbaba44, fredoooooo, patrickmuf(m), odizeey(m), BlueMann, Bill8012(m), MrLibrarian(m), iamoyindamola(m), Demolz, zeusis(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.