Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10798737 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16345) (16346) (16347) (16348) (16349) (16350) (16351) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
popizaino:

I suppose cancel Busquet for Bruno.

You picked Busquets. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nirvana101: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
@FBS more and more people are joining this game. Pls come and update before games start biko. First round is over, I can see some people altering their selected stars for the real acid test that is to come. Pls come and update, thanks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
airmark:

Leao really disappointed me. Going for Pulisic and Vinicius in the next round.

Your success rate was 1 out of 3. Only foolishic tried a little. No wonder most of the players you hype don't make it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
FBS:
Star boy Part 2.

For those that are interested, please see below rules for the next round/s. Keep in mind that this is not Fantasy league. The aim is not necessarily to "score" points. We are basically looking for the Star boy in the making. That player who you feel will or is about to establish himself on the BIGGEST stage of football - the World Cup.

Max 2 players
No OGs, (e.g, Kylian, Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi etc)
Bonus 5 points for every player that made it to the next round
For new analysts joining the "Eye test" contest - points from previous matches will not be carried over into R16.
Each goal = 15 points
Assist = 10 points
MOTM = 20 points
Yellow card = - 5 points
RED Card = - 10 points.
Penalty miss (in game or Penalty shoot out) = -5

In addition to that

If a player wins an award at the end of the tournament;
Golden boot - 30 points
young player - 20 points
golden ball - 20 points

I think this is fair and clear enough.

Over to you guys. Post and tag me accordingly before the start of R16 matches.
Dani Olmo and Julian Alvarez
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
Itsrm:

When I see the kind of quality football I see in the UCL.

What is happening to most of you guys is recency bias. When the UCL resumes, you will see what you've been missing.
International football makes ZERO sense from a club pov...the club is still paying salaries to players while they play for another team and worse, get injured in the process
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2022
FBS:
Star boy Part 2.

For those that are interested, please see below rules for the next round/s. Keep in mind that this is not Fantasy league. The aim is not necessarily to "score" points. We are basically looking for the Star boy in the making. That player who you feel will or is about to establish himself on the BIGGEST stage of football - the World Cup.

Max 2 players
For new analysts joining the "Eye test" contest - points from previous matches will not be carried over into R16.
Each goal = 15 points
Assist = 10 points
MOTM = 20 points
Yellow card = - 5 points
RED Card = - 10 points.

In addition to that

Golden boot - 30 points
young player - 20 points
golden ball - 20 points

Gakpo/Rashford
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nirvana101:
@FBS more and more people are joining this game. Pls come and update before games start biko. First round is over, I can see some people altering their selected stars for the real acid test that is to come. Pls come and update, thanks.
chairman I have already updated for the first rounds of matches na.
Oliverano emerged the winner with 15 points.

We are now progressing into the real acid test phase - R16 - Final and I have posted the rules here

It's gonna be HOT!

What's your pick?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2022
Oldboss:

Messi and Mbappe
Boss man. Did you read the pots/rules t at all? cheesy
No OGs (e.g., No Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Kylian et al)
You know them, we know them. Please nominate someone else.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2022
Itsrm:

Your success rate was 1 out of 3. Only foolishic tried a little. No wonder most of the players you hype don't make it cheesy

Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
FBS:
Star boy Part 2.

Max 2 players
Each goal = 15 points
Assist = 10 points
MOTM = 20 points
Yellow card = - 5 points
RED Card = - 10 points.

In addition to that

Golden boot - 30 points
young player - 20 points
golden ball - 20 points

Pulisic and Vinicius.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
MorataFC:
Golden ball should attract more points than golden boot.
hmm...I see your point but Golden ball is usually for the best player of the tournament which means they must likely have accumulated lots of points with goals, MOTM performances etc. wink

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2022
airmark:

You picked Busquets. grin grin grin
grin grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hope everyone read and understood the rules. I don't want Q/A sessions later oo.

Star boy Part 2.

Max 2 players
Each goal = 15 points
Assist = 10 points
MOTM = 20 points
Yellow card = - 5 points
RED Card = - 10 points.

In addition to that

Golden boot - 30 points
young player - 20 points
golden ball - 20 points

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2022
interesting

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
zeusis:
grin grin

Popizaino is a weird football scout.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2022
BlueMann:
Just realized that all the other teams in Brazil's group scored more goals than Brazil.

They easily had the best defense though

Led by Mason mount. Old players should retire and allow young players play in peace.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
airmark:

Popizaino is a weird football scout.
he is like uruguay's coach. The man called suarez and cavani kids grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
zeusis:

he is like uruguay's coach. The man called suarez and cavani kids grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
@FBS
Joao Felix
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He is a fool and a man Child

He will tell me if it was suarez that stopped his legs from scoring that late pk

I love suarez response to them

The Ghanaians are just emotional babies
but you know karma never forgets. Suarez in 2010 denied ghana a goal bound header by adiya and went on to celebrate after Gyan missed his penalty. Prior to that, uruguay had knocked out south korea in the round of 16 thanks to a curler from suarez. Fast forward to 2022, same south korea is responsible for uruguay's ouster from the competition. Suarez is in tears. Ghanaians are happy revenge is served.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
no Ronaldo ,why am I not surprised

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
no Ronaldo ,why am I not surprised
gapko missing from there should be illegal though
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
Here is what I have currently

airmark - Pulisic/Vinicius
akwesenana Vinicius./Vinicius.
Amoto94 - Ziyech/Vinicius
BlaqFaze - Dani Olmo/Julian Alvarez
CAPdan21 -  J.alvarez/vinicius
Expert17 - Bruno Gakpo
iamoyindamola - Gakpo/bruno
Ibime - J. Alvarez/RicharlIson
Mrphilia - Richalison/Gakpo
odizeey - Gakpo/Rashford
Shegzdave - Gakpo/Vinicius
Sportsweb - Vinicius/ Gakpo
Thazard - Alvaro Morata/Rafeal Leao
zeusis - Joao Felix

Is it safe to assume that everyone else is either sticking with their respective picks or not taking part?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
gapko missing from there should be illegal though
Definitely illegal. He's been the only player to score in every game so far I think.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by youngZee23: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
@FBS..Enzo fernandez..Vinicius jr
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2022
potland:
but you know karma never forgets. Suarez in 2010 denied ghana a goal bound header by adiya and went on to celebrate after Gyan missed his penalty. Prior to that, uruguay had knocked out south korea in the round of 16 thanks to a curler from suarez. Fast forward to 2022, same south korea is responsible for uruguay's ouster from the competition. Suarez is in tears. Ghanaians are happy revenge is served.

Nothing like karma ,suarez used to hand to stop the ball from entering and he was served a red card as karma with a pk given to Ghana ,so what karma are they still looking for ?

Ghanaians might pretend to be happy but they are sad inside and very stupid ,instead of them to play football they are squeezing face like puff puff against the Uruguay players for something that happened 2010

No revenge was served ,Ghana and Uruguay are going home ,it doesn’t change the fact that they bottled a place at the semis 2010
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
CAPdan21 - J.alvarez/vinicius
Expert17 - Bruno Gakpo
odizeey - Gakpo/Rashford
youngZee23 - Enzo fernandez..Vinicius jr
zeusis - Joao Felix
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
FBS:

CAPdan21 -  J.alvarez/vinicius
Expert17 - Bruno Gakpo
odizeey - Gakpo/Rashford
zeusis - Joao Felix

Is it safe to assume that everyone else is either sticking with their respective picks or not taking part?

I fit add join my Nico and gavi ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I fit add join my Nico and gavi ?
Of course you can. It's open to all.
Nico Williams and Gavi?
Done
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2022

andrewbaba44 - Nico/Gavi
CAPdan21 - J.alvarez/vinicius
Expert17 - Bruno Gakpo
odizeey - Gakpo/Rashford
zeusis - Joao Felix

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
FBS:

Definitely illegal. He's been the only player to score in every game so far I think.
I'm telling you
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by potland: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
FBS:
Hope everyone read and understood the rules. I don't want Q/A sessions later oo.

Star boy Part 2.

[b]Max 2 players
Each goal = 15 points
Assist = 10 points
MOTM = 20 points
Yellow card = - 5 points
RED Card = - 10 points.
Penalty miss (in game or Penalty s
In ment;
e go soon tire you. Dey there dey form fpl manageon top world cup wey

(1) (2) (3) ... (16345) (16346) (16347) (16348) (16349) (16350) (16351) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.