Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,960 members, 7,873,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10784364 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16373) (16374) (16375) (16376) (16377) (16378) (16379) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
Eediots can’t troll England again, na Mount.

Get ready for the biggest L...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ibime:
England vs France should have been the final. These are the two best teams in the tournament

Your 2 best teams and not the 2 best team

Brazil Portugal Netherland Morocco Argentina na human being dem be

I am familiar with your game

Your goat is not on Ronald and Messi level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2022
popizaino:

That is the same person donstan18 tells us has been carrying Thiago Silva at Chelsea defence. He claims to be a Chelsea fan but his utterances are always anti Chelsea,anti- football.

Lol. If donstan dislikes a player or a coach, that’s the end of Solomon Grundy.. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Joezinho:

Exactly my point. Committing to Foden was a huge mistake[b]. CSO should have remained passive until the last moment[/b].

Scurity Offisa is a fraud. Glad he’s playing for Chelsea. cheesy

But raumdeuter called this style of defending traffic warden.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by forgiveness: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
but here you are on the same thread you claim people are unintelligent *sigh*, sometimes I weak when I want to reply your mention,you dey drain person , forgiveness carry ya mumu dey go abeg.

Because your brain is too small to comprehend neither can you have an intellectual discussion without resorting to tantrums hence your weakness in responding.

In fact, nothing dey your head to talk.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2022
swiz123:
It's now obvious to the blind that the structure at Chelsea makes it difficult for attackers to thrive. Who could have thought that Ziyech isn't that useless as we thought he was.

When the structure is bad, clownish players will flatter to deceive. We saw that with Willian, we are seeing it with Mount.

Pulisic and Havertz should run away from us when it's not too late.
Fraudvertz fans accepting their L in a grand style

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:39pm On Dec 04, 2022
forgiveness:

thunder fire my mama and my papa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2022
Fraudvertz is going nowhere...

The world must see the fraud we signed.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Expert17:
The way Koulibaly sacrifice his team defensive shape is alarming, always running out to intercept/tackle/block

Na the style of defending recommended by raumdeut.er and donstan.18 be that.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:42pm On Dec 04, 2022
Thazard:
Guys who's a better between jamal Musiala and Jude Bellingham?

One is a CM and the other plays as a winger or behind the striker ,so why comparing ?

It’s like comparing santi carzola and Xavi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
swiz123:
It's now obvious to the blind that the structure at Chelsea makes it difficult for attackers to thrive. Who could have thought that Ziyech isn't that useless as we thought he was.

When the structure is bad, clownish players will flatter to deceive. We saw that with Willian, we are seeing it with Mount.

Pulisic and Havertz should run away from us when it's not too late.

Start with your useless Jogginghoe to fix the structure

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
smiley
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2022
Thazard:
Guys who's a better between jamal Musiala and Jude Bellingham?
One is a CAM/winger the other is a CM, the comparison is almost baseless just like how some of us have been comparing him with pedri, they occupy different sides/roles on the pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ibime:
England vs France should have been the final. These are the two best teams in the tournament
I disagree,
Brazil , Argentina and sadly Portugal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
Chelsea needs total overhauling,Asin ,total flush out,will take a couple of seasons sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:

One is a CM and the other plays as a winger or behind the striker ,so why comparing ?

It’s like comparing santi carzola and Xavi
You beat me to it sef, I no see your comment quick
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
MorataFC:
I disagree,
Brazil , Argentina and sadly Portugal.

That Argentina I dey watch so?

Brazil is a close third but the right team can pressure them

Portugal never face anybody wey Super Eagles no go flog

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kilishihunter:

One is a CAM/winger the other is a CM, the comparison is almost baseless just like how some of us have been comparing him with pedri, they occupy different sides/roles on the pitch
typical barca fan will find a wey to sneak in their fraud Pedri or gavi ,the question is who is better Jamal musiala or Jude Bellingham,why bring over hyped la masia trash into the convo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
typical barca fan will find a wey to sneak in their fraud Pedri or gavi ,the question is who is better Jamal musiala or Jude Bellingham,why bring over hyped la masia trash into the convo
you and whodeyhause no dey ever miss any moment/opportunity to have a go at barca fans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2022
fredoooooo:

Pressure on the useless people that create football.. France don wọn world cup na una never win am aside from the one you use ojoro wọn in Eggland ... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Brazil and Argentina came into this tournament as heavy favourites so any thing other than a resounding Worldcup victory is a massive disgrace for the both of them grin . Next in line is France,Germany and Portugal. Then comes England. So we go into this game as the underdog cool.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Mount vs Foden
Mount vs Messi
Mount vs Mbappe
Mount vs Fraudvertz
Mount vs Saka
Mount vs Odegaard
Mount vs Pedri
Mount vs Bellingham
Mount vs Martinelli
Mount vs Musiala
Mount vs Gallagher
Mount vs Maddison

This is the result of being versatile. They’ll go as far as comparing Mount to defenders.

A player that has broken Hazard and Mata’s record, broken Lampard’s record, won UCL that Maradona and Delima couldn’t win, topped Kane and Neymar in ballon d’or list, took England to their first finals in years before the birth of most people here, won Chelsea best player back to back, won Super cup that 99% of Chelsea legends didn’t win.

It’s well!! One day, just one day. Y’all apologies must be loud as your disrespect.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ibime:
In terms of squad quality/personnel, It gats be Brazil, england, Portugal even before France sef, Had it been them Pogba, kante, benzema, nkunku follow come e for make for better reading
I think if anybody can figure out how to tame France's midfield they can outwit them, Tchouameni and rabiot are trying their best but I still see Pogba 's absence as a stealthy weakness in their game, Kante 's absence is still managed a little bit by their solid defence
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2022
zeusis:

you and whodeyhause no dey ever miss any moment/opportunity to have a go at barca fans
did I lie?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kilishihunter:

In terms of squad quality/personnel, It gats be Brazil, england, Portugal even before France sef, Had it been them Pogba, kante, benzema, nkunku follow come e for make for better reading
I think if anybody can figure out how to tame France's midfield they can outwit them, Tchouameni and rabiot are trying their best but I still see Pogba 's absence as a stealthy weakness in their game, Kante 's absence is still managed a little bit by their solid defence
exactly. The midfield no dey do much in recoveries and distribution. Na griezmann dey even do the major bulk of all these
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kilishihunter:

France got no weakness apart from their keeper bro, and their wings are the best in the tournament. Their striker is too slow but the wingers are so fast, he can perform the role of coming short knowing other runners are going behind
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
did I lie?
carry on

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
The message ain't for those with ballz problem

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
zeusis:

exactly. The midfield no dey do much in recoveries and distribution. Na griezmann dey even do the major bulk of all these
Griezmann has really been dropping deep time and time again in this tourney and their strong defense has been helping to mop up much threats sniffing around their area e.g. in the early minutes against the polish, Tchouameni's trying sha but he's still not yet to Pogba 's standard
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Brazil na just attack them get.

France midfield is dead.

England is the only team with balanced squad, I’ve been saying this. They’re lacking in no position.

Do you know what it means for Anold to be benched?? That should explain the obvious.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
donstan18:
Mount vs Foden
Mount vs Messi
Mount vs Mbappe
Mount vs Fraudvertz
Mount vs Saka
Mount vs Odegaard
Mount vs Pedri
Mount vs Bellingham
Mount vs Martinelli
Mount vs Musiala
Mount vs Gallagher
Mount vs Maddison

This is the result of being versatile. They’ll go as far as comparing Mount to defenders.

A player that has broken Hazard and Mata’s record, broken Lampard’s record, won UCL that Maradona and Delima couldn’t win, topped Kane and Neymar in ballon d’or list, took England to their first finals in years before the birth of most people here, won Chelsea best player back to back, won Super cup that 99% of Chelsea legends didn’t win.

It’s well!! One day, just one day. Y’all apologies must be loud as your disrespect.
Only Mount deserves accolades for this?
Yeah Mount is a genius but coach is clueless.

Kontinu grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
I think mount work is to be dropping deep and helping our defense because you can't tell me,he isn't an attacker, creativity zero,then what is he doing? let him drop deep help our defense if he do this I won't talk again

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ibime:

That Argentina I dey watch so?

Brazil is a close third but the right team can pressure them

Portugal never face anybody wey Super Eagles no go flog

The fact that Bruno has two goals and two assists confirms to us that you're right cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16373) (16374) (16375) (16376) (16377) (16378) (16379) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, afrodoc2, ouzo1(m), Vischy and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.