Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782159 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16389) (16390) (16391) (16392) (16393) (16394) (16395) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:00am On Dec 06, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Fbs

Richarlison assist
undecided
cos he won the penalty?
This ain't FPL and I mentioned this before. I am going mostly by the official stats but we can introduce that in the next edition if the house is OK with it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:01am On Dec 06, 2022
Oldboss:

haba Harry Kane na OGS na
I am 100% sure you all saw the list but said nothing until he scored cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:03am On Dec 06, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
they're against Silva ,but say mount deserves £300k per week,same mount that is benched ,same mount that they refuse to pick in FBS tournament grin,I come in peace.
True. Mount surprisingly got only 1 mention. undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 1:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Score card update

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:09am On Dec 06, 2022
FBS:

True. Mount surprisingly got only 1 mention. undecided
then what is the reason of standing a player insulting others when the person can't pick him grin,mad people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Guys, as FIFA are still trying to figure out the format for the next world cup, which one(s) do you prefer:

1) 16 groups of 3 teams, with only the group winners advancing to the round of 16. Here, the two finalists would play six matches, as against the current seven. And we would still have a 64-game tournament.

2) 16 groups of 3 teams, where the group winners and runners-up advance to the round of 32. Here, the two finalists would play 7 matches, same with the current format. And total number of matches would be 80.

3) 12 groups of 4 teams, with the group winners and best four runners-up advancing to the round of 16. Here, both finalists would play 7 matches, and the total number of matches rises to 88; which could result in a 5.5 or 6-week tournament.

4) 12 groups of 4 teams, with all group winners, runners-up, and the best 8 third-placed teams advancing to the round of 32. Here, there would be a total of 104 matches, which can be held within 6.5 weeks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:13am On Dec 06, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
then what is the reason of standing a player insulting others when the person can't pick him grin,mad people everywhere
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:16am On Dec 06, 2022
PDPGuy:
Guys, as FIFA are still trying to figure out the format for the next world cup, which one(s) do you prefer:

1) 16 groups of 3 teams, with only the group winners advancing to the round of 16. Here, the two finalists would play six matches, as against the current seven. And we would still have a 64-game tournament.

2) 16 groups of 3 teams, where the group winners and runners-up advance to the round of 32. Here, the two finalists would play 7 matches, same with the current format. And total number of matches would be 80.

3) 12 groups of 4 teams, with the group winners and best four runners-up advancing to the round of 16. Here, the total number of matches rises to 88; which could result in a 5.5 or 6-week tournament.

4) 12 groups of 4 teams, with all group winners, runners-up, and the best 8 third-placed teams advancing to the round of 32. Here, there would be a total of 104 matches, which can be held within 6 weeks.
Interesting.
What will be the composition of these groups? Will there be equal representation from each federation or continents or Europe as always gets the final say?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:22am On Dec 06, 2022
the day Madrid entered I knew it deep down that we have lost , can't compete with them FFS! ,the there are only two ways to beat Madrid .

1 win a lot of trophies like them

2 offer youngsters clear pathway like dortmund, Bellingham chose Dortmund over Man U because of this second option.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 2:23am On Dec 06, 2022
FBS:

Interesting.
What will be the composition of these groups? Will there be equal representation from each federation or continents or Europe as always gets the final say?

If there are 16 groups, there would likely be only one Euro team per group. If there are 12 groups, there would be four groups with no more than 2 Euro teams.

Per WC qualification slots;
Europe will get 16 slots
Africa 9.5 (the 10th best team goes into a six-team intercontinental play-off)
Asia 8.5 (9th best team goes into a six-team intercontinental play-off)
Concacaf 6 teams (including the three hosts), with a possibility of two additional teams qualifying via the IC play-offs.
CONMEBOL 6.5 (7th best team going to the IC play-off)
Oceania 1.5 (2nd best team going to IC play-off)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:27am On Dec 06, 2022
FBS:

Bonus for a pass? lol grin
and Thiago is not even on your list. cheesy

Bonus for an assist.

He was formerly in my list.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 3:50am On Dec 06, 2022
popizaino:

Bonus for an assist.

He was formerly in my list.
Are we using the previous list now or the current one? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OVA200(m): 4:23am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

For tite system it’s raphinha

Man has been starting for Brazil at Leeds united ,that should tell you alot

For the past 1 year no forward aside neymar have more G/A than raphinha

Raphinha has scored 5 goal for Brazil and Vinicius is just scoring his second after playing more games than raphina

He is not a better player than vini ,but you see that Brazil team leave am
What concern Vini in all this.
You just create a senario in your head and you are giving me Vini stat vs raphinha, are there only attackers in the team?
Did I mention Vini being ahead of him?

Quit the delusion, Raphinha is behind Thiago Silva, Casemiro in pecking order for Brazil.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:47am On Dec 06, 2022
Unlimited22:
Who remembers the time that diadem10 was telling A40 that Lemar was better than Mbappe? grin grin
I blame myself for arguing with that muppet I really do.

Someone passing by no go know who dey craze for our two. Him comparing Lemar to Mbappe or me that was wasting manhours arguing with him. Laslas na me fuckup
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:49am On Dec 06, 2022
FBS:
Score card update
I no understand this your metric oh. I no dey list? Vinicius balled nau. No?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:52am On Dec 06, 2022
PDPGuy:

3) 12 groups of 4 teams, with the group winners and best four runners-up advancing to the round of 16. Here, both finalists would play 7 matches, and the total number of matches rises to 88; which could result in a 5.5 or 6-week tournament.

4) 12 groups of 4 teams, with all group winners, runners-up, and the best 8 third-placed teams advancing to the round of 32. Here, there would be a total of 104 matches, which can be held within 6.5 weeks.
Two is likely the most practical option and the one they are going for. More games and money but will still fit into that 1 month window
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 5:59am On Dec 06, 2022
A40:
I no understand this your metric oh. I no dey list? Vinicius balled nau. No?
chairman sir. You must have missed this

FBS:
Star boy Part 2.
Is it safe to assume that everyone else is either sticking with their respective picks or not taking part?

Over to you guys. Post and tag me accordingly before the start of R16 matches.

But as pe you had Vinicius in your previous one and you have not selected a new player, we will go with Vinicius.
That's OK with you?

I will update the score card after the last R16 matches.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 6:02am On Dec 06, 2022
FBS:

chairman sir. You must have missed this

But as pe you had Vinicius in your previous one and you have not selected a new player, we will go with Vinicius.
That' OK with you?

You no tag me though. Ordinarily I should be allowed to pick somebody else alongside Vinicius but no wam.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 6:10am On Dec 06, 2022
A40:

You no tag me though. Ordinarily I should be allowed to pick somebody else alongside Vinicius but no wam.
It was general info that I posted like 10 times and those who saw it (32 of them) responded before the start of R16.
You go just manage Vinicius be that nah. grin or pick someone who is yet to score. i.e., Vinicius + any other player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 6:43am On Dec 06, 2022
OVA200:
What concern Vini in all this.
You just create a senario in your head and you are giving me Vini stat vs raphinha, are there only attackers in the team?
Did I mention Vini being ahead of him?

Quit the delusion, Raphinha is behind Thiago Silva, Casemiro in pecking order for Brazil.

Maybe Thiago Silva and casemiro are forward players

Smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlaqFaze: 7:06am On Dec 06, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Like Morocco flogging you people tomorrow?
France is no match, you dey talk of Morocco...nawa for you sef grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Ibime:

Griezmann scored 4 goals, 2 na penalty, playing as striker

Mbappe scored 4 goals clean including dismantling Argentina and scoring in the final playing as RW

Where Griezmann go see space play if not for Mbappe tormenting that right wing and creating all the overloads.

Excluding penalties, Mbappe was the top scorer in that World Cup

If I lie, comot penalties from Kane, Griezmann and Ororo

Why are you trying to remove the penalty goals ,how did griezman play as a striker when it was giroud that was playing as a striker ?

Mbappe was fvcking good ,but it doesn’t change the fact that griezman was their best player and because of that performance he came 3rd at the ballon d or

Mbappe wasn’t even rated ahead of hazard who his team took 3rd place

Stop excluding penalties to suit your narratives

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Why are you trying to remove the penalty goals ,how did griezman play as a striker when it was giroud that was playing as a striker ?

Mbappe was fvcking good ,but it doesn’t change the fact that griezman was their best player and because of that performance he came 3rd at the ballon d or

Mbappe wasn’t even rated ahead of hazard who his team took 3rd place

Stop excluding penalties to suit your narratives

Griezmann played second striker in that World Cup

Without penalties, Griezmann scored a paltry two goals

Take those two penalties and give to Mbappe and he would be top scorer in that World Cup with 6 goals, and golden ball. So you can see how penalties change narrative.

He is not a fake GOAT that hustle for penalties to improve his stats

Excluding penalties, Mbappe has more world cup goals in 2 world cups than both of your GOATS have put together in 5 World Cups. Factos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:30am On Dec 06, 2022
Ibime:

Griezmann played second striker in that World Cup

Without penalties, Griezmann scored a paltry two goals

Take those two penalties and give to Mbappe and he would be top scorer in that World Cup with 6 goals, and golden ball. So you can see how penalties change narrative.

He is not a fake GOAT that hustle for penalties to improve his stats

Excluding penalties, Mbappe has more world cup goals in 2 world cups than both of your GOATS have put together in 5 World Cups. Factos.

Who told you mbappe should have scored those 2 pks ,you can’t be too sure he will convert them when we all know he do misses pk

We have seen him dragging Pk with neymar at psg while Messi smile at both of them ,so mbappe do hustle for pk ,no need to tell lies here grin

The fact remains that mbappe will never reach my goat level ,and my goat will always be remembered than your goat ,I understand why you are pained

No be Messi fault say dem forget your pele wey no comot got Brazil league ,really painful grin

My goat might help mbappe wins his first champions league though cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:44am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Who told you mbappe should have scored those 2 pks ,you can’t be too sure he will convert them when we all know he do misses pk

We have seen him dragging Pk with neymar at psg while Messi smile at both of them ,so mbappe do hustle for pk ,no need to tell lies here grin

The fact remains that mbappe will never reach my goat level ,and my goat will always be remembered than your goat ,I understand why you are pained

No be Messi fault say dem forget your pele wey no comot got Brazil league ,really painful grin

My goat might help mbappe wins his first champions league though cheesy

Your GOAT World Cup goals record:

Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria, Australia, Saudi, Mexico. . . . and the 6th in a 6-0 trashing of Serbia

My goat has 12 World Cup goals in only 14 games which includes

1 quarter final goal, 3 semi-final goals, 3 final goals

My GOAT holds the assist record record in World Cups with 10 assists in 14 games

12 goals plus 10 assists in 14 games is how many GA per game

My goat did not even play striker but the no10 position. And before you bring Balon d'Or nonsense here, my GOAT has 7 Balon d'Ors by the age of 30.

Look in the mirror and say. . . . EIBARMAN

9 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Ibime:

Bosnia, Iran, Nigeria, Australia, Saudi, Mexico. . . . and the 6th in a 6-0 trashing of Serbia

1 quarter final goal, 3 semi-final goals, 2 final goals

My GOAT holds the assist record record in World Cups with 10 assists in 14 games

My goat did not even play striker but the no10 position

See as you take peg the discussion to World Cup grin grin grin

How Andrew wan take spin this one to favor Messi grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Neimar: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2022
Ibime:

My goat did not even play striker but the no10 position

Trash

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Ibime:

My goat did not even play striker but the no10 position. And before you Balon d'Or nonsense here, my GOAT has 7 Balon d'Ors by the age of 30.

All I see here is long tears

Your goat that was busy stat padding scoring offside goals in the Brazil league and MLS

Too bad you are hearing too much of my goats achievements ,that’s how your goat rated neymar ahead of my goat because of same hatred that’s making you push the mbappe agenda grin

Look at the mirror and say onye santos and New York cosmos

Scoring offside goals against farmers was his hobby

Your goat is just an upgraded Brazilian Gambo Mohammed

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2022
AnfieldFan:

See as you take peg the discussion to World Cup grin grin grin

How Andrew wan take spin this one to favor Messi grin grin grin grin

E no get wetin you fit use put Messi ahead of Pele, whether World Cup, number of Balon d'Ors or number of goals

Go and verify

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2022
Ibime:

E no get wetin you fit use put Messi ahead of Pele, whether World Cup, number of Balon d'Ors or number of goals

Go and verify

Who he score the goals against ?

So many un official goals ,the offside self we no fit count am grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2022
Ibime:

Go and verify

I'm not for anyone...I come in peace...To me, the GOAT debate makes no sense, I've never been able to place one above the other when they've all consistently operated on that level....It should simply be a matter of preference to people who care so much about these things and not a do or die "My guy's the GOAT".....

As far as I'm concerned, people in that bracket are equal....But for the matters arising, I want to see Andrew spin this one grin grin grin grin grin make I see if en tire no go leave him car run grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Who he score the goals against ?

Use your tongue to count your teeth and tell me which Continent was dominating Club World Cup in those days. Pele has no need to move abroad while playing in the best competitions and getting paid handsomely.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16389) (16390) (16391) (16392) (16393) (16394) (16395) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Gucciboy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.