Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857103 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16414) (16415) (16416) (16417) (16418) (16419) (16420) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2022
popizaino:

You saw that too.

Raumdeuter asked him to do that supported by his crew members donstan18, Roland17, blueraydick et al. grin

Wetin concern me and una Nche Security ?

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nirvana101: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
MorataFC:
Tuchel and Klopp are not products of Bayern Munich, I think I lay emphasis on Bayern Munich not Bundesliga.

Great. So should we add Manchester city of England?

And what's the position of ETH; Ajax and Eredivise product...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nirvana101:

Great. So should we add Manchester city of England?

And what's the position of ETH; Ajax and Eredivise product...
Man City is yet to be added as an elite club in England.

So to your question, No
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
The shameless Hansi Flick should follow suit.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
first Barca now madrid

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
talk about cock-blocking
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
best right wing back , happy birthday champ

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2022
airmark:

Koulibaly with Ramdeuter's engagement ring. grin

What do you expect Koulibaly to do in that sequence? Leave Foden and go mark Kane?

Some have eyes but cannot see

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
MorataFC:
Put not your hope in Fraudsquets... cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2022
Leyqute:

Ramdeuter fit say e suppose don slide tackle Foden before he give the pass.

How you wan slide tackle person wey no dey close to you

Do you expect Koulibaly to leave Foden and go mark Kane?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

Do you expect Koulibaly to leave Foden and go mark Kane?
VVD prevented the pass from being made while giving his teammates time to catch up, see how Koulibaly engaged foolishly and it ended in tears...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nirvana101: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
MorataFC:
Man City is yet to be added as an elite club in England.

So to your question, No

How's the bolded quantified, I want to see the metric used. If I can remember correctly, Sutton claimed that city are not elite because they're yet to win the UCL. Does this mean that if city continue to farm the league for 10 years or thereabout, they'll still not be considered elite enough?

The above logic suggests that, all things considered, Arsenal isn't elite.

ETH is Ajax/Eredivise product...so?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
CAPdan21:

VVD prevented the pass from being made while giving his teammates time to catch up, see how Koulibaly engaged foolishly and it ended in tears...

Which teammate from Liverpool caught up with Sissoko when he ballooned the ball over the bar

You people and lies sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

What do you expect Koulibaly to do in that sequence? Leave Foden and go mark Kane?

Some have eyes but cannot see

grin

How can one communicate with someone who is blind and deaf, effectively?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
airmark:

grin

How can one communicate with someone who is blind and deaf, effectively?

How have people been communicating with you?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

How have people been communicating with you?

Same way people communicate with people with no eye or ear impairment.

See how you advised Koulibaly wrongly. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2022
airmark:

Same way people communicate with people with no eye or ear impairment.

See how you advised Koulibaly wrongly. grin

What should Koulibaly do there? Leave foden and mark Kane while banking on Foden to balloon the ball like Sissoko
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

Which teammate from Liverpool caught up with Sissoko when he ballooned the ball over the bar

You people and lies sha
I know English might not be your strongest suit so I will repeat...While giving his teammates the chance to catch up, the key is in the bolded..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
Nirvana101:

How's the bolded quantified, I want to see the metric used. If I can remember correctly, Sutton claimed that city are not elite because they're yet to win the UCL. Does this mean that if city continue to farm the league for 10 years or thereabout, they'll still not be considered elite enough?

The above logic suggests that, all things considered, Arsenal isn't elite.

ETH is Ajax/Eredivise product...so?

grin

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nirvana101: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2022
MorataFC:
grin

cool cool cool

You've answered none of my questions sha...but e so kay. I can no more run in circles.

Take care man!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
CAPdan21:

I know English might not be your strongest suit so I will repeat...While giving his teammates the chance to catch up, the key is in the bolded..

That's who I have been battling for years. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

What should Koulibaly do there? Leave foden and mark Kane while banking on Foden to balloon the ball like Sissoko

You still asking when CAPdan21 has educated you again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
MorataFC:

How ?

Why should Hansi flick leave?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2022
CAPdan21:

Which of VVD teammate caught up to Sissoko when he balooned the ball over the bar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
the world doesn't revolve around your brother,give it a rest, tufiakwa, you will never see Messi father mother ,wife talk shit , they're humble and stay their lane

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
MorataFC:

Flick is a good coach ,the German fa knows better than you

Enrique remains Spanish best national team coach after del Bosque

Local man is returning to club football ,watch how teams will quee to get him
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2022
popizaino:

How ?

Why should Hansi flick leave?

Flick should only leave if they flop at the next euros

Flick is a good coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

Which of VVD teammate caught up to Sissoko when he balooned the ball over the bar
This is the last time I'll educate you on this, any 2 v 1 counterattack favors the attacker, hell even 2 v 2 favors the attacker so there's really no foolproof way of defending such a situation, but VVD pulled a masterclass there by doing 2 things...
1) cutting off the pass to the most dangerous player ( which was son)
2) Forcing Sissoko to rush the shot with his weaker foot
Any semi-knowledgeable football analyst knows this, stop judging football by what the calamitous boathand would do..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Flick should only leave if they flop at the next euros

Flick is a good coach

Maybe you are right.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
CAPdan21:

This is the last time I'll educate you on this, any 2 v 1 counterattack favors the attacker, hell even 2 v 2 favors the attacker so there's really no foolproof way of defending such a situation, but VVD pulled a masterclass there by doing 2 things...
1) cutting off the pass to the most dangerous player ( which was son)
2) Forcing Sissoko to rush the shot with his weaker foot
Any semi-knowledgeable football analyst knows this, stop judging football by what the calamitous boathand would do..

All these needless shalaye happened because SIsoko failed to hit target from a point blank range

Try that with Foden who is a much better shooter and see the result

When VVD faces Foden let him be running away
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2022
raumdeuter:

All these needless shalaye happened because SIsoko failed to hit target from a point blank range

Try that with Foden who is a much better shooter and see the result

When VVD faces Foden let him be running away
Van dijk vs Man city since the start of last season...
P5 W3 D2 L0
Foden fvcking who.... cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2022
CAPdan21:

Van dijk vs Man city since the start of last season...
P5 W3 D2 L0
Foden fvcking who.... cheesy grin

In the same time

Man City with Foden 125 league points
Liverpool with VVD 114 league points

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16414) (16415) (16416) (16417) (16418) (16419) (16420) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.