Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10782289 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16432) (16433) (16434) (16435) (16436) (16437) (16438) ... (19491) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

Some coaches no dey learn

Thiago SIlva should be on the bench clapping for them but because he has failed all his career, he wants to gum body to winners and be carried along

Exactly the mistake of Avram Grant for giving that idiot micheal ballack appearance in a UCL finals.He failed everywhere,he retired and alas Germany and Chelsea were able to win a continental tournament.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:
Silva at the world cup vs Croatia

Reciting National anthem during the game
Finished version of VVD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
If Pele dies today, make una hold rodrygo�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2022
drisham:
World class Spanish and Brazilian boys sent packing

Overated and overhyped English boys still in the tourney

Like is said una hate and agenda is slowly getting exposed

You never play your own na grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
You decided to send them home young man

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
drisham:
World class Spanish and Brazilian boys sent packing

Overated and overhyped English boys still in the tourney

Like is said una hate and agenda is slowly getting exposed

Spanish team was never classed as world class though

For Brazil you are right
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

Tuchel paid for Silvas uselessness. Imagine in a CL final Silva decided to hold a family meeting inside the box

We saw how Tuchel trusted him when he came to Chelsea and they won the UCL together. Pls what meeting was Micheal ballack holding when he lost every available finals in the world? August meeting ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
drisham:

I am very calm bro

I never even start na just snippets be this

England own will be the same with Brazil. Cruise through the group stage, never playing anybody and once they jam any decent team, na back to Heathrow airport . Tomorrow won’t be any different

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
donstan18:
Modric Na boss!!

Proper Egbon!!!

Maazi Modrichukwu Ekwutos

BallerTunde Ibekwe!!

Real definition of ageing like fine wine, not that finished Brazilian Tinubu who will never let young ballers play.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

Bros I dey vex pass you and obviously more angrier than you are. I had to console myself with the fact that everyone can see why i said at their peak i will always have Hazard ahead of Neymar in my team but that aside. Europe winning is now very likely unless God decide to surprise us. Croatia produced the worst world cup match in history. A team that conceded 4 goals in a world cup finals and England bettered the last time they met should be the last team to knock out Brazil but this is football.

The part in bold is a very useless take from someone who knows nothing about football

World cup goals Neymar >> Hazard
CL goals Neymar >> Hazard

Neymar was top scorer in a CL

WHat has Hazard ever done in his entire career aside consuming food

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ibime:
If Croatia take you to penalties, just forget it

All South American teams going out today. chic2pimp, what you say?

I already said from the start that the World Cup will remain in Europe. Not only does Europe possess the best qualification system, they also have the best continental competition(The Euros) meaning these dudes are battle tested and ready when the Worldcup comes along.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2022
odizeey:
Argentina fans celebrating like they can win Croatia if they qualify today...

Dey play. Just dey play.

Argentina vs netherland na 50-50

No reasonable Argentina fan will be celebrating
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

We saw how Tuchel trusted him when he came to Chelsea and they won the UCL together. Pls what meeting was Micheal ballack holding when he lost every available finals in the world? August meeting ?

Won CL together when he was either jumping on the stands or bundled out in crucial finals. Some of us remember the role played by each player and you canot squeeze CL for Silva and Hazard when they were as useless as the P in Psychology

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
This Croatia dey go semis.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

Exactly the mistake of Avram Grant for giving that idiot micheal ballack appearance in a UCL finals.He failed everywhere,he retired and alas Germany and Chelsea were able to win a continental tournament.

Ballack played all 120mins and scored the penalty for Chelsea in case you have forgotten. If you want to blame someone look for Terry who threw away the cup and had to be red carded for his team to win

Note: When your team is planning to win, move Terry and Silva away from the field as much as possible

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

The thing Coutinho failed to do to make the Aston Villa team

Aston Villa players are Jacob ramsey, Buendia Baily Ings, Ollie Watkins Dendocker, McGinn

See the caliber of players who are benching Coutinho

I stan Boateng a world cup winner, My moniker is that Thomas Muller of a world cup winner
You stand Thiago SIlva 0 world cup, Hazard 0 world cup. Legendary pieces of garbage players

In football there are only one winner,winning sometimes doesn't make you the best. Chelsea won the UCL in 2012 and how players barely made the team of the tournament and that is to tell you that winning sometime doesn't make you better than the one who didn't win or else. I stan players that are good not my team gbemi them .

Lloris >>>>>>>>> Oliva Khan according to your stan players.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

Since Neymar left Messi, How many CL final has Messi played

Messi won without Neymar, when will leeches, Neymar and Fraudiola do that without the Argentine?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
they think it all fun and games ,that dancing stuff made them unserious,they sayit's tradition abi culture, nobody say make you no dance ,but when you are in a huge competition like this ,you stay focus at all times

100%.

If anything self last UCL should have thought them a huge lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
donstan18:
Same story in the next World Cup. grin grin cheesy

You will never win world cup idiot neymar
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
patrickmuf:
Raumdeuter you don leave the Neymar agenda start Silva agenda?

We were jejely coasting home until he jinxed the team with his support today. That how he wore three German jerseys and got knocked out at the group stage. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2022
donstan18:

Finished version of VVD

Na those defenders wey dey form activity for field by pointing like SanwoOlu while doing nothing

Tell me what Silva was doing here when Benzema was scoring the gal in Stamford bridge

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

Since Neymar left Messi, How many CL final has Messi played

Messi has a UCL before Messi, next excuse as to why Neymar will not win the world cup without Messi?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
Roland17:

Called it!!!

I have said right from the beginning Brazil are vastly overrated. Serbia and Switzerland would also look like world beaters if they put them in the Conmebol qualification system.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2022
popizaino:

In football there are only one winner,winning sometimes doesn't make you the best. Chelsea won the UCL in 2012 and how players barely made the team of the tournament and that is to tell you that winning sometime doesn't make you better than the one who didn't win or else. I stan players that are good not my team gbemi them .

Lloris >>>>>>>>> Oliva Khan according to your stan players.

So sitting on the bench in bleeping Aston Villa makes you the best? I mean you are getting benched by mediocre players like Ramsey Ings Watkins Buendia Bailly and McGinn

Oliver Kahn won the CL as the best player in the final try again

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

This was Thiago Silva in a CL final

Same thing he did today marking the wind

This doesn't prove anything but agenda that can only appeal to the likes of your stooges here. Show us Neymar misses at the other end.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

You can only deceive donstan18 and any other person that didn't watch the match or having eye impairment with this picture. Those with eyes saw there was a Brazilian defender in front of that Croatian, that deflected the shot that scored.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
airmark:

We were jejely coasting home until he jinxed the team with his support today. That how he wore three German jerseys and got knocked out at the group stage. angry

Silva being in the team and first eleven cannot win you anything. Ask those at PSG Chelsea and Brazil

Germany has a world cup when will VVD or Hazard win theirs?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
donstan18:
Neymar Jnr is a living proof that talent isn’t enough.

Man would have over flopped in EPL playing with the kinds of players Hazard played with.

He’s been very useless without Barcelona.

Very unserious player, no commitment, no hardwork, proper definition of shakushaku and unnecessary entertaining.

We’ll one day, talk about how the likes of, Neymar and most Brazilian unserious footballers get unnecessary hype with zero consistency and hardwork. They’ll hardly carry their teams. Laughing, dancing and doing rubbish.

Truer word never been said before.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by odizeey(m): 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Argentina vs netherland na 50-50

No reasonable Argentina fan will be celebrating

Hmmm. Is this a stray bullet? cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
Neymar won't win any tangible individual award ,he will go down in history as another great player nothing else, should have stuck with msn at Barca , Spanish politics would have helped him win balon D or , mbappe will touch it before him

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
donstan18:
Neymar Jnr is a living proof that talent isn’t enough.

Man would have over flopped in EPL playing with the kinds of players Hazard played with.

He’s been very useless without Barcelona.

Very unserious player, no commitment, no hardwork, proper definition of shakushaku and unnecessary entertaining.

We’ll one day, talk about how the likes of Delima, Dinho, Neymar and most Brazilian unserious footballers get unnecessary hype with zero consistency and hardwork. They’ll hardly carry their teams. Laughing, dancing and doing rubbish.

Raumdeuter, you have a parcel.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

So where is the fault there ?

Speak like an analyst not someone with useless agenda.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16432) (16433) (16434) (16435) (16436) (16437) (16438) ... (19491) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bluefilm and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.