Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10780758 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16661) (16662) (16663) (16664) (16665) (16666) (16667) ... (19488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joezinho: 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You Dey ask

If victor Valdez no be world class Abeg who be world class ?

Na saves Abi na Wetin the guy no sabi ,so because he Dey sleep for post at times while Barca dominate up front makes him not world class ?

I will take victor Valdez over every available gk alive now ,during his time it’s just casillas and few others that where better than him

Just imagine what this drunk is spewing. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2022
Joezinho:

Just imagine what this drunk is spewing. cheesy

I will take him man ,call me anything you like

Hardly commit error ,good in one on one ,good with his feet ,what else do you want from a gk ,or na the confidence ?

Don’t act like Manuel neuer is still on his prime currently ,or we still have van der sar playing or prime Buffon

I will take a Barca Valdez ahead of any GK currently

Abi no be premier league we Dey witness GK error almost every week ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2022
Joezinho:

Be like say na Bruno we go dey look up to now ooo. Because I really want Pendu to win a gold medal at this WC! Even if it means Ororo sitting on the bench with a seat belt strapped on his waist.
What a way to retire from the international scene!!!

A tale of what could've been but there's still time though cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2022
Thought it was jodera.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Joezinho:

Be like say na Bruno we go dey look up to now ooo. Because I really want Pendu to win a gold medal at this WC! Even if it means Ororo sitting on the bench with a seat belt strapped on his waist.

Messi: I lost the World Cup Final in 2014 and got a Silver Medal, I also won the World Cup yesterday and Won the Gold Medal, now I have both a Gold and Silver Medal.

Ronaldo: Silver and Gold I have none but Siuuu I have to give to my Fans...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Joezinho:

This defines Ronaldo fan base ,just the way he was carried at the euros

Smh

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
Haaland scores

Can’t wait for you to continue tormenting these farmers

24 goals so far this season in 19 games ,it’s not even half a season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 9:11pm On Dec 22, 2022
24 goals in 19 appearances.

Odogwu abata

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2022
See better match and its not even the UCL. This is what people were comparing to those drab matches of the world cup.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2022
Itsrm:
See better match and its not even the UCL. This is what people were comparing to those drab matches of the world cup.

Bia nwanne respect yourself there

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2022
haaland vs mbappe, ladies and gentlemen new competition is here
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Bia nwanne respect yourself there

Are you not enjoying yourself? Just look at the intensity and the quality of passess.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
haaland vs mbappe, ladies and gentlemen new competition is here

Won’t be part of this

I will just enjoy football

Ronaldo fans almost spoilt football ,I hope they don’t join mbappe camp ,they should follow Ronaldo to retirement with their toxicity
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2022
Carvalho scores
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2022
An equalizer

Carvalho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2022
lordfalcao:
24 goals in 19 appearances.

Odogwu abata

Another player hyped by Airmark - Raumdeuter. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
izzou:

If Ronaldo likes, he should be benched throughout the mundial.

I just want him to retire with a WC medal

Make your goat dey hustle pk, headers and goal kicks. Me no send.

Portugal should just win, and let Pendu get his medal. grin

Silver and Gold I have none but Siuuu I have to give to my Fans

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Afobear: 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2022
Joezinho:

Silver and Gold I have none but Siuuu I have to give to my Fans

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Joezinho:

And we accomplished it bro, thank you bruno!!

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by postdigger(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
izzou:

Come finish what you started!!

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2022
izzou:

This defines your idolo

Very useless player ,glory hunter

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AdisaOwala: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Valdez joined Man U after a long term injury and he had problem with van gaal

He joined Man U late in his career after a long term injury where barca let go him go ,don’t make it look like he was supposed to bench de gea

He had a wonderful career ,so what’s there to defend like you do defend useless players like krychowiak , foolishic or floplotti ?

There is nothing to defend for a gk who won 3 ucl as an important player

So rest with your negativity and continue standing foolish players due to your low IQ

Important?

Even with Barca dominating possession in literally all games?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ronaldo fans really wanted Ronaldo to be benched and win the World Cup with no single impact grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Won’t be part of this

I will just enjoy football

Ronaldo fans almost spoilt football ,I hope they don’t join mbappe camp ,they should follow Ronaldo to retirement with their toxicity
I'm already picking side ,is too late for me ,sadly I prefer haaland,, despite knowing the qualities of mbappe
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
AdisaOwala:

Important?

Even with Barca dominating possession in literally all games?

Valdez saving one on one like say na nkwobi e Dey chop ,his confidence is 101 percent ,but some clowns want us to believe he is not class because Messi was carrying Barca from defense to opponent 18 ,or because he was being benched by a great like casillas at the national team ,you will think epl have ever gotten any gk close to casillas level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
I'm already picking side ,is too late for me ,sadly I prefer haaland,, despite knowing the qualities of mbappe

I love both players ,i feel mbappe is better because he can play as a winger and as a striker ,while Haaland is just a goal scorer

Ronaldo fans should follow Ronaldo to retirement ,that’s fan base is the most toxic thing you can ever come across
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I love both players ,i feel mbappe is better because he can play as a winger and as a striker ,while Haaland is just a goal scorer

Ronaldo fans should follow Ronaldo to retirement ,that’s fan base is the most toxic thing you can ever come across
yes mbappe clears haaland,but I just like haaland he makes goals look cheap
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
everything I said came to past cheesy,I told y'all pendu will post picture acting as if he is not bothered while he sister does his dirty job ,I can see pains through that smile

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
postdigger:

And we accomplished it bro, thank you bruno!!

grin grin grin

When octa "8" comes, it'll be hotter than this.

Back then, we begged them to reduce the 'velocity' but we were termed pessist!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2022
Meanwhile mbappe will destroy Argentina and win the World Cup back to back

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed halaand is back again!!!!, I pity Chelsea for FA CUP grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16661) (16662) (16663) (16664) (16665) (16666) (16667) ... (19488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: DynamoDeGreat, Ijustwantto, Realtord43, Datakey, milann, Jskelly11, kingofcasting(m), fredoooooo, andrewbaba44, Menemonic, TheLequte, Ballzproblemm, odizeey(m), popizaino(m), Unlimited22, Shegzdave and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.