Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10792194 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16721) (16722) (16723) (16724) (16725) (16726) (16727) ... (19504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2022
Kantebets:
If e pain u buy sniper drink kpai yourself

When Messi collect 3 of these I will get serious with his fan girls

He was carried al through.

There's a reason why he was never the MVP in any world cup tournament.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2022
TLona1:

He was carried al through.

There's a reason why he was never the MVP in any world cup tournament.

Lies. He was golden ball in 1970 and should have been in 1958
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 11:11am On Dec 31, 2022
Ibime:

Lies. He was golden ball in 1970

Alright my bad.

Now why didn't he win it twice?

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2022
TLona1:

Alright my bad.

Now why didn't he win it twice?

He was the best player in 1958 too with tangible achievements on the pitch including 5 goals and 1 assist in semifinal and final, unlike one Okrika golden ball in 2014 that was fugazi

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Even before Rooney stopped ,his body shape was already changing
Read my comment again. Isn't that what I said? undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2022
lordfalcao:
which Dm has creative in the market, kindly list
May I respectfully forward this to one of our Chelsea forum experts?

@Ibime, kindly oblige. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2022
popizaino:

Not at all, and even if it does,that amount is just too much for a midfielder. So how much is he going to sign a LWF,RWF like Robben,Salah and Hazard that guarantee goals or a proper striker who is expected to score certain amount of goals. Omo Enzo better makes sure he gets his all his passes completed,never get dispossessed even if he has ten players marking him and also be getting 8assists in a season without playing corner and indirect freekicks.

Na Tuchel cause this wahala when he said that we don't need midfielders. That was just reckless.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 11:32am On Dec 31, 2022
I like Messi but this World Cup celebration hype is getting stale, he has won the battle, rest.

Ronaldo took his L and went out chasing the bag, logic over ego, I respect him for that

You have won, enough with the insecurities, good thing pele has stolen that thunder, you people can be too much at times

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2022
Havertz10:
I like Messi but this World Cup celebration hype is getting stale, he has won the battle, rest.

Ronaldo took his L and went out chasing the bag, logic over ego, I respect him for that

You have won, enough with the insecurities, good thing pele has stolen that thunder, you people can be too much at times
I expected the argument to stop with the resumption of the EPL but nah, man dem still catching cruise. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 12:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
swiz123:

Are you trying to say that before Pele, players didn't dribble each other? Cos those things you called tricks are just simple footballing instincts. Are you trying to say Pele invented nutmeg?

I have studied his skills and they weren't more than what I did as a boy even without watching any match on Television or learning anywhere. I am talking shot feint, sharp change of direction, accelerating past oppositions.

For comparison, Maradona's Messi-like dribbling was way more effective than Pele's. The latter more often than not bagged into players after doing his poorly performed skill.

Football is more technical and tactical now. Teams study their opposition too well and learn about their strengths due to visual aids which allows for repeated exposure. But then, the exceptional players still manage to make them look silly.

Pele was great among his peers because he was a talented dude amongst 80% amateurs. Surely, such fluke career can't be compared to Lionel Messi whose dominance shown while playing against very rich clubs who parade very talented players with excellent footballing culture.

Big man you've made valid points but I think it's high time we moved on. After moving on, I'm currently at genuine peace knowing fully well that Messi is a world champion. To be honest, I thought it was IMPOSSIBLE until Montiel scored.

Like you rightly pointed out, body feint, change of direction, nutmeg, getting pass your opponent at pace is something you do by instinct which also depend on your natural skill level. You don't need any video to learn these basics. As kids we did these things by instinct alone.

No level of valid arguments will end the debate. But the good news is, Messi is now compared with Pele and not Ronaldo who's also great but not at Messi's level.

In the last 22 days or thereabout, people have moved from Ronaldo, Maradona, Mbape and now Pele. The idea is to do everything possible in order to COPE......a.k.a Copium!

Pele is GOATED no doubt but our Messi is equally GOATED. So happy for him man.

Happy new year in advance...

We Meeuve!

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2022
oliverano:

Big man you've made valid points but I think it's high time we moved on. After moving on, I'm currently at genuine peace knowing fully well that Messi is a world champion. To be honest, I thought it was IMPOSSIBLE until Montiel scored.

Like you rightly pointed out, body feint, change of direction, nutmeg, getting pass your opponent at pace is something you do by instinct which also depend on your natural skill level. You don't need any video to learn these basics. As kids we did these things by instinct alone.

No level of valid arguments will end the debate. But the good news is, Messi is now compared with Pele and not Ronaldo who's also great but not at Messi's level.

In the last 22 days or thereabout, people have moved from Ronaldo, Maradona, Mbape and now Pele. The idea is to do everything possible in order to COPE......a.k.a Copium!

Pele is GOATED no doubt but our Messi is equally GOATED. So happy for him man.

Happy new year in advance...

We Meeuve!
; Valid.

But the argument will never end sha. It will keep on for years. So those arguing are wasting their fking time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
Havertz10:

You didn’t see when they where trolling Messi over the years ba ?

Ronaldo fan boys never stopped trolling Messi ,they even discredited the copa America ,Omo na you e go stale for ,e no go stale for me ,they comprared Ronaldo to Messi even when they know he wasn’t on Messi level

If you see us trolling just scroll pass and focus on generational talent harvetz developement

Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
LMAO a club that bought Santos for £100m and Maguire for £80m and I'm supposed to take then serious,I no blame them ,I will take this report serious of na man city ,Madrid or Bayern , not man u that their signings are average

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
Lyon turned down £43m for castello lukeba
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
two ex Chelsea players involved in Barca gosl

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Ronaldo fan boys never stopped trolling Messi ,they even discredited the copa America ,Omo na you e go stale for ,e no go stale for me ,they comprared Ronaldo to Messi even when they know he wasn’t on Messi level

If you see us trolling just scroll pass and focus on generational talent harvetz developement

Thank you

grin grin grin

E be like say you still want fire dey go lol

Carry go bro, the pain was much but me don move on

Messi is my GOAT!

Da One And Only cool

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oldboss(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
BlueMann:
grin
Thank to Chelshit
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

This Messi World Cup win pain go last for their body o cheesy
U guys are so funny....small boy mbappe is still very much alive and already had a world cup at 19,,,b4 he finishes his career he could have up to 2 or 3 WCs,,wat will u call mbappe wen he has 2 WCs?,I think u guys should worry more on dat

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2022
macjireh:

U guys are so funny....small boy mbappe is still very much alive and already had a world cup at 19,,,b4 he finishes his career he could have up to 2 or 3 WCs,,wat will u call mbappe wen he has 2 WCs?,I think u guys should worry more on dat

Small boy mbappe have the World Cup ,what about old man Ronaldo ?

You all should be more worried ,once mbappe wins the ballon d or and ucl we will rate him ahead of your fraud

You Pained Ronaldo fan rest

Happy new year in advance

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by oliverano: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You all should be more worried ,once mbappe wins the ballon d or and ucl we will rate him ahead of your fraud

Ofcourse, if Mbape wins a Balondo'r, another world cup and UCL, he'll be ahead of Ronaldo. No debates there.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2022
Casemiro = Jorginho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
Rashford again
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Thank you
smh, you are shameless cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2022
Handball
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2022
rashford just dey bad everyday
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

chai, this one na uppercut and knockout @ d same time grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

The way Cr7 fans have erased Cr7 from the picture, you'll think ororo have retired.

See how him say make we dey worried about Mbappe winning more WC when ororo never even one. grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
Juninho Pernambucano on Andrey Santos: "I've never seen a player, at 18 years of age, as ready as he is. Physically, he's a beast, and technically he's on a high level. He's not going to be better than me, he's going to be much better than me."
"He has been raised really well. He's grounded. When he loses the ball, he behaves correctly. When he's fouled, he behaves correctly. All of these are signs that he's a kid who's conscious of reality. It's going to be really sad to lose a player of this level."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Boehly just dey swing anyway. When Mudryk take enter the equation?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin xaviball

(1) (2) (3) ... (16721) (16722) (16723) (16724) (16725) (16726) (16727) ... (19504) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave, MrLibrarian(m), airmark(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.