Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:49 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857083 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16724) (16725) (16726) (16727) (16728) (16729) (16730) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Yenyenyen
Did your club pose any threat that day at all
Toothless cowboys fc
We will get our revenge at Emirates when we add Murdoch to enzo. Holy boehly is not yet done cooking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

We will get our revenge at Emirates when we add Murdoch to enzo. Holy boehly is not yet done cooking.
Remind us again
How many did you chop at the annex
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
This assnal are not joking.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You are laughing. They are 7 points above apari while you will hand over leadership of la ligo table to real madrid as usual next week. Let me see how you will celebrate Argentina's world cup win as barka 's trophy when the season finishes.

And you will hand over leadership of 8th place to who soon ? you will be playing against apari and Liverpool soon ,champions league aelf no sure for you ,the team you do call scummies are better than you grin

You never see anything

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

So cucuruku fufuna and amotekun no reach una do revenge cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Remind us again
How many did you chop at the annex
That fluke win? It will not happen again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lol Brighton is not a small team ,all big six club struggled against them even mancity , Liverpool drew them, defeated man u, Chelsea, they're yet to jam arsenal,which I am sure they will beat , Brighton fit win Barca sef ,and it's not joke
So this is the Brighton you just dey make mouth say dem go beat us? Since Nov wey e sure you fa grin

You think say na Chelsea dem dey play every week? Just dey play
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jodera:
So this is the Brighton you just dey make mouth say dem go beat us? Since Nov wey e sure you fa grin

You think say na Chelsea dem dey play every week? Just dey play
We are beating them on their turf for that matter
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

And you will hand over leadership of 8th place to who soon ? you will be playing against apari and Liverpool soon ,champions league aelf no sure for you ,the team you do call scummies are better than you grin

You never see anything
As long as the sun keeps on rising nothing is impossible. We will qualify for champions league and maybe even win the main champions league. But as for your dead club winning a trophy this season is impossible just like you people not overhyping your useless lamasia fraudsters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

That fluke win? It will not happen again.
You like shalaye
4-1 fluke win
Do am if e easy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

We are beating them on their turf for that matter
Lol... I swear

The way wey him just dey make mouth on this Brighton, you go think say na prime Barca grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2022
They've not even carried the league yet and they're invading this place with confidence. We are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mitoma good shot. Let's start our comeback.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Mitoma good shot. Let's start our comeback.
It’s 4-1 now.

Comeback make I see
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
The " I no rate assnal geng" how far cheesy

Our noisy neighbors are in course to win the league

I hope they do

Better than pep winning it again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

It’s 4-1 now.

Comeback make I see
I meant comeback to their houses after the match. You know most of Brighton players live close to the stadium.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
How assnal manage to convince real madrid to sell their talented midfielders to them is what I never understand. Ozil and then odegaard.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
So people still dey troll this Arsenal?
It will shock you by May when they lift the trophy, though I was once trolling them, now I have repented. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2022
grin
WhoDeyHause:

I meant comeback to their houses after the match. You know most of Brighton players live close to the stadium.
I don’t know tell me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by a4turitoroman: 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
How assnal manaAge to convince real madrid to sell their talented midfielders to them is what I never understand. Ozil and then odegaard.
And they sold odegaard for 35m what a steal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hmmm.. Shades of Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal in 2011
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
PDPGuy:
Hmmm.. Shades of Newcastle 4-4 Arsenal in 2011
God forbid
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
I still don’t rate this arsenal team

It’s good that they are nicking points now, maybe they can secure champions league qualification at least, which I didn’t even expect but they wouldn’t win the league, the team is full of too many average players, the coach deserves all the credit

But they will struggle next year, business end of the season is when boys are separated from men

none of their players stand out, they don’t have that special player that can change the game when it gets difficult

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2022
Yenyenyen
Cry more who need your rating
Yeye they smell radarada

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by PDPGuy: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
kokaneprodigy:

God forbid
VAR save una cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sportsweb:
I agree with you.
.I know you don't like botb Haaland and Mbappe but who do you prefer?
Mbappe is more useful than haaland, if it’s down to both, mbappe for me
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Was this not the clown that carry kaikai for head
He even said he would score against us
Some jokes are like follow come sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 8:29pm On Dec 31, 2022
Havertz10:

It’s good that they are nicking points now, maybe they can secure champions league qualification at least, which I didn’t even expect but they wouldn’t win the league, the team is full of too many average players, the coach deserves all the credit

But they will struggle next year, business end of the season is when boys are separated from men

none of their players stand out, they don’t have that special player that can change the game when it gets difficult

Argentina showed you can win a tournament with Brighton and Aston Villa players if they play as a team not individuals.

Winning a league is all about beating those teams you’re supposed to beat. Man City are dropping points against those teams and Arsenal are picking them.

Na so then talk about Leicester until they won the league. Same thing is happening with Arsenal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

I still feel he might scale through it again
He always turn up second half of the season. Hopefully he does
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Small boy mbappe have the World Cup ,what about old man Ronaldo ?

You all should be more worried ,once mbappe wins the ballon d or and ucl we will rate him ahead of your fraud

You Pained Ronaldo fan rest

Happy new year in advance
Dat name u just mentioned,,my moniker is not associated with dat name... I'm not his fan...I'm neutral....I could Stan mbappe and not dat una "two goats"

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 8:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
monerozi5590:

Mbappe is better abeg. Stop forcing it.
The clown said they should remove World Cup grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2022
Havertz10:

You don't rate Martin Odegaard?

Martinelli and Saka nko?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16724) (16725) (16726) (16727) (16728) (16729) (16730) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2, monerozi5590 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.