Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857103 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16725) (16726) (16727) (16728) (16729) (16730) (16731) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2022
Anyways, the Enzo deal is reportedly one step away from conclusion - some are even calling it a done deal.

Seeing the update from Relevo made me realize how much I miss Gerard Romero.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera2: 9:23pm On Dec 31, 2022
drisham:
The " I no rate assnal geng" how far cheesy

Our noisy neighbors are in course to win the league

I hope they do

Better than pep winning it again
Arsenal no go make top 4 geng
"I don't rate Arsenal" geng

Donstan
Kantebets
Havertz
Pdpguy
Ballzproblemm
Capaldi

Na dem....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2022
No matter the result and who is playing, all these losers find it life threatening if they don't inform us on this thread.

It is their life accomplishment. They have made it so.

WHEN YOU ARE BIG, YOU ARE BIG!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Joebayo217: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jodera2:

Donstan
Kantebets
Pdpguy
Ballzproblemm
Capaldi

Na dem....
now d word dey bounce to dem back grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jodera2:

Donstan
Kantebets
Pdpguy
Ballzproblemm
Capaldi

Na dem....
You’re forgetting King Havert? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera2: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2022
Joebayo217:
now d word dey bounce to dem back grin
all of dem don dey close mouth like say dem no talk anything grin grin

Dem no know say internet get bookmark grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera2: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
Shegzdave:

You’re forgetting King Havert? grin
Chai... How did I forget the king.

Make I go edit grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
SailorXY:
if its second position you want, coman collect it.

Where is this weyrey. grin

I miss dragging you with rope all over Nairaland
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2022
Sportsweb:
He always turn up second half of the season. Hopefully he does

Na so you take hate gunners reach cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2022
Amoto94:
Benfica manager[b] Roger Schmidt[/b] on Enzo Fernandez: “I don’t know if this was his last match. Sometimes in football things happen and players have to make a decision. We will see what happens.”

I am not surprised about how Benefica are now playing very well and difficult to score against. Germans are good tactician.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jodera2:

Donstan
Kantebets
Havertz
Pdpguy
Ballzproblemm
Capaldi

Na dem....
u guys are a saka injury from a freefall

Wait till u play city firstly

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera2: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kantebets:

Lol, na the new hurdle be this again?

No worries Sir, we dey wait grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shegzdave: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kantebets:

So it’s city now grin grin
No more Liverpool, Chelsea, Brighton again??
Una go wail tire grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2022
Na dem spend Sudanese budget for defense but na arsenal Dey top

Port harcourt boehly is really cooking

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Na dem spend Sudanese budget for defense but na arsenal Dey top

Port harcourt boehly is really cooking
Na dem pull all the levers including espanyol own but na ulokpa still welcome them back after their yearly punishment from bayern.
Gbaviball is really cooking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2022
Jodera2:

Lol, na the new hurdle be this again?

No worries Sir, we dey wait grin
You have newcastle, totenham and dead manyoo next. Calm down first after those games before coming to roast us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You have newcastle, totenham and dead manyoo next. Calm down first after those games before coming to roast us.

What about your useless club ,are you scared of arsenal ?

London agbo malu
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Chelsea fans will cluelessly slander havertz, for missing chances that his movements created

They wouldn’t appreciate his link up play that has led to many goals

They also wouldn’t appreciate how he has consistently performed against top opponents

The year is about to end and guess who is Chelsea’s highest goal scorer?

6 more than any other player

Time wouldn’t be fair to most of you on this subject

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
Havertz10:
I still don’t rate this arsenal team

It’s good that they are nicking points now, maybe they can secure champions league qualification at least, which I didn’t even expect but they wouldn’t win the league, the team is full of too many average players, the coach deserves all the credit

But they will struggle next year, business end of the season is when boys are separated from men

none of their players stand out, they don’t have that special player that can change the game when it gets difficult

Keep it up with not rating them ,they will keep doing well

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

What about your useless club ,are you scared of arsenal ?

London agbo malu

Spanish Wasteful spenders. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2022
Kantebets:

The saka self is an average player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
I don't know what to say about Pep Guardiola again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
Havertz10:
The saka self is an average player
he is the heartbeat of that team
Once he is off color it rubs off on their attack

It will be interesting what Haaland will do those fvckers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera2: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Lol... I'm not roasting you Sir.

I just dey do reminders grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bimffo:

With so many achievements that your useless club won’t attain in the next 10 years cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bimffo:

Won't it have been better if they used that money they got from their levers to pay their gbese instead of spending to still return to ulokpa? I'm sure messi wouldn't have won a single international trophy if he was still registered with dead barka. It was when his contract expired that he finally won Copa America. People are putting wining champions league as part of their new year's resolution barka fans are putting winning ulokpa in their own list. If assnal catches them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

With so many achievements that your useless club won’t attain in the next 10 years cheesy cheesy

Pele Suraju. grin

Hope the draw no pain you too much. tongue

Another trophyless season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
Bimffo:

Pele Suraju. grin

Hope the draw no pain you too much. tongue

Another trophyless season.

Draw after a long winning run go pain me ,but team wey loose about 3 games back to back get mouth grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Won't it have been better if they used that money they got from their levers to pay their gbese instead of spending to still return to ulokpa? I'm sure messi wouldn't have won a single international trophy if he was still registered with dead barka. It was when his contract expired that he finally won Copa America. People are putting wining champions league as part of their new year's resolution barka fans are putting winning ulokpa in their own list. If assnal catches them

Arsenal is too big.

Make ManU catch them first.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
2 Frustrated shekpites clowns consoling themselves

Bukayo saka and arsenal una do this one ooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
andrewbaba44:

That is why you are history FC. Real madrid that has won most champions league still fought to win it this year. Continue telling stories of how you won champions league when they were still picking joebayo217 from school while other clubs are moving forward.
Useless club.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16725) (16726) (16727) (16728) (16729) (16730) (16731) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.