Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,016 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:38 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10861925 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17153) (17154) (17155) (17156) (17157) (17158) (17159) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2023
limcar:
Confusionist, ronaldo operated from the right not left while at man u. That was why Valencia, a more direct player, was brought as replacement. Nani's cross for rooney's goal came from the right not left.

Point me to my mistake,rather quick to throw insult

If you follow my line comment meticulously, you will know it was a mistake. I am the one canvassing for right footed player to play from right and i brought it up to prove my point. So how am i a confusionist ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Leyqute(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2023
popizaino:
Ibime

I need to know where Robben picked the cross from and where he was playing from in the highlights? It is almost strange that some of you will disagree with me about were we should play Ziyech.

It is how Amoto94 calls my take ridiculous even in the face of overwhelming evidences.

Lol. Popi you must be an old soul.

That video is from 2007. That’s close to 2 decades ago.

No top coach plays natural wingers these days who hug the byline. Inverted wingers produce more goals.

Arsenal has Saka and Martinelli. Mancity has Graelish and Mahrez, Utd have Rashy and Antony.

The kind of assist Robben made in the clip you shared are made by full backs these days.

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Leyqute:

Someone said they'd like to see Ivan Toney strike at Chelsea. I said they shouldn't count on it because he doesn't do well under pressure.

To you, that person is a mumu analyst. Because you don't understand what pressure means and you're okay with 15 PL goals from him each season.

Yet, you believe Toney wont get good service from Mason and Haverz... your midfielders are average... Blablabla

Can you see that your head is not correct?

Someone is in a comfortable familiar environment and he's doing the numbers he's doing in term of goals (he's also their penalty taker). But it's the toxic Chelsea environment where the expectations are higher, where midfielders won't create goals for him but will drag penalities with him- that's where he will score 15 EPL goals?

At least think before you speak. That way, you'll see yourself for the mumu you are before showing others.

If you cannot hold logical discussions, don't jump into people's mention. A fool, when silent, is thought of as a wise man.

Nawa for you o

undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2023
popizaino:
Ibime
Amoto94
Leyqute
Bluelines69

I need to know where Robben picked the cross from and where he was playing from in the highlights? It is almost strange that some of you will disagree with me about were we should play Ziyech.

It is how Amoto94 calls my take ridiculous even in the face of overwhelming evidences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0eb6j8n81c

Rest please.

I wonder why Robben coaches switched him to RW for 90% of his career

See the examples you were giving like Bale and Robben from over a decade ago

We are not going back to Amuneke 4-4-2 winger style to fit your Ziyech fantasy. When we see winger that can dribble well on the same side as his favourite foot like Leroy Sane, we will know.

15 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 7:11pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I swear clowns that have not touch trophy for over seven years they make noise ,they have been having bad season year in year out nobody cap ,one bad season for chelsea they're acting like we are finished , there's a reason I don't answer them
They just need attention and validation of their on and off rashford. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
hensben:
i will rate him when he inspires Scummies to a League or Ucl Title!!! For now he is still another Anelka
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bluelines69: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2023
popizaino:
Ibime
Amoto94
Leyqute
Bluelines69

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0eb6j8n81c

Robben played almost his entire career as a RWF, Ziyech hasn’t even got pace or great dribbling abilities, and do you think we have a drogba in our team now, we don’t even have a proper striker…..if Ziyech really has to play left wing it should be in this order for me
Mudryk>Raheem>Pulisic >Ziyech, he’s not better than anybody there as a RWF, even as a LWF it’s close
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ibime
Amoto94
Leyqute

Pls who gave Havertz the cross from were he score and from what position?

I need similar videos of Ziyech giving the similar assists to another player from RWF position at Chelsea. 😂

I guess this is also from a decade ago and the era of 442 wingers😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiEK1VQnfWo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ibime
Amoto94
Leyqute

Where did Ziyech picked Werner from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpeJ9RbWUPs

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
Leyqute:

Lol. Popi you must be an old soul.

That video is from 2007. That’s close to 2 decades ago.

No top coach plays natural wingers these days who hug the byline. Inverted wingers produce more goals.

Arsenal has Saka and Martinelli. Mancity has Graelish and Mahrez, Utd have Rashy and Antony.

The kind of assist Robben made in the clip you shared are made by full backs these days.

You even shot yourself with Man city example, until recently Pep Guardiola was still using Foden on the left side of his attack,same way he used Leroy Sane.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Popizaino no sabi ball

Na him type elampiro dey tell say

You no know ball

Most top clubs and coaches use inverted wingers these days but Popizaino wants us to return to the days of Pele

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
This thing is very simple.

Ziyech offers nothing from the RWF position except crosses. Everyone expect him to dribble and cut in like Robben,Salah,Messi but he has shown he is incapable. That's why he rather stand there and cross.

Has his crosses from there now been beneficial to us? Noooo. If it doesn't lead to turnovers,it will lead to fans screaming Ha,hey,hi, he remain small etc.

Me: since he loves to cross and can't dribble and coaches want to keep using him,then they should play him LWF,that's where his crosses will be useful and beneficial to us.

Simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2023
popizaino:
Ibi.me
Amot.o94
Ley.qute

Pls who gave Havertz the cross from he score and from what position?

I need similar videos of Ziyech giving the similar assists to another player from RWF position at Chelsea. 😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiEK1VQnfWo

He gave Chilwell an assist from the right half space via inswinging cross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uinjZawA4U4
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2023
raumdeuter:
Popizaino no sabi ball

Na him type elampiro dey tell say

You no know ball

Most top clubs and coaches use inverted wingers these days but Popizaino wants us to return to the days of Pele

Top coaches like Pep Guardiola using Sane and Foden from the left abi?

If you know the strength and weakness of players that you have,you wouldn't be suggesting to us to keep doing what others are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2023
If you know Rashford has scored more goals than ur £250 million forwards combined, kindly keep quiet. Please and thank you.

Look at that one speaking from his ballz mentioning Madrid and Chelsea in the same breath. Which mumu legacy ur tin pot small club get? grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
popizaino:

Top coaches like Pep Guardiola using Sane and Foden from the left abi?

If you know the strength and weakness of players that you have,you wouldn't be suggesting to us to keep doing what others are doing.

Pep uses Sane on the left because his strength is dribbling with his left foot.

That is not Ziyech strength so why should he be used like sane

Why is the Same Pep not using a left footer Mahrez like he used Sane?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2023
We should just put ziyech in LWF to be spamming cross? Seems this guy does not know awful ziyech is. If not for mistake on our part will he still be here?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
hensben:
Forgetting that our feeders won ucl already. lol
👆🏼👆🏼👇👇
hensben:
Team achievement. We talking stats here G.

13 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Lana1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
... Havertz and co have a Champions League title... Rashford and Garnacho might never win one in their Lifetime!!! Learn how to troll
Dont worry. I promise to troll according to ur standards from now on blud......my friend if you dont get out grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lana1:
Dont worry. I promise to troll according to ur standards from now on blud......my friend if you dont get out grin grin
Rashford and Garnacho will never win the Champions for you scummies. My words are final (andrewbaba my man)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lana1:
0 million great british pounds.

I need ur 250m attackers to come outside
Players dat have been trying to win a plastic spoon for almost a decade
😂🤣😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2023
hensben:
I swear so embarrassing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Emaprince: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2023
popizaino:
This thing is very simple.

Ziyech offers nothing from the RWF position except crosses. Everyone expect him to dribble and cut in like Robben,Salah,Messi but he has shown he is incapable. That's why he rather stand there and cross.

Has his crosses from there now been beneficial to us? Noooo. If it doesn't lead to turnovers,it will lead to fans screaming Ha,hey,hi, he remain small etc.

Me: since he loves to cross and can't dribble and coaches want to keep using him,then they should play him LWF,that's where his crosses will be useful and beneficial to us.

Simple as ABC.
Bro ziyech will be short 3 if you play him as a LWF.

Football have evolved from that era of wingers playing on the same side as their favourite foot. And its been that way for over a decade sef. How come you haven't realised that?

Look at martinez at Man U. Inverted wingers are mostly common among left footers. There is only a few left footers availlable now who can operate comfortably on the LW.

Ziyech on that wing? Don't even dream it bro. It will be a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2023
Amoto94:

He gave Chilwell an assist from the right half space via inswinging cross

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uinjZawA4U4

Unfortunately, I did not see any similar thing but misses that had always had we fans screaming Ha,Hey,if and what have you.

Even the ones he got right from the RWF were set pieces and the similar ones from LWF set pieces already cancelled it. In fact,from your compilation we looked more dangerous and likely to score from his set pieces from the LWF than the RWF side. So your video is still proving me right.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2023
Hensben can never stop disgracing himself. His past posts will always come back to hunt him 😂😂

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Pep uses Sane on the left because his strength is dribbling with his left foot.

That is not Ziyech strength so why should he be used like sane

Why is the Same Pep not using a left footer Mahrez like he used Sane?

So what is Ziyech's strength?

If Sane is used on the left because his strength is dribbling from with his left foot,then what is Mahrez strength?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2023
rooftops:
We should just put ziyech in LWF to be spamming cross? Seems this guy does not know awful ziyech is. If not for mistake on our part will he still be here?

What does he do for us from RWF position?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
popizaino:

So what is Ziyech's strength?

If Sane is used on the left because his strength is dribbling from with his left foot,then what is Mahrez strength?

Mahrez Ziyech like Robben strength are cut it and shoot
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2023
raumdeuter:

Mahrez Ziyech like Robben strength are cut it and shoot

Which one has he been cutting in to shoot for us like Robben and Mahrez?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2023
Ziyech spams crosses because he finds it easy to cut into his left and swing crosses in. How can he create space for himself to cross when being marked by a RB?

The only thing that Ziyech is using to keep his dwindling career together, popizaino wants to take away. How wicked can the heart of man be? cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2023
Southampton have just sacked Nathan jones after 14 games in charge with him winning 5 of them.
We have 3 wins in our last 14 games under Potter yet cricket noise from the owners. Now we are seeing the stupidity of giving Potter a 5 year insane contract. Even Man city didn't give Pep more than 3 years contract.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2023
popizaino:

Which one has he been cutting in to shoot for us like Robben and Mahrez?

Which of your players is functioning properly

The Jorginho you spent years whining about how come he performs for Italy, Ziyech performs for Morroco

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17153) (17154) (17155) (17156) (17157) (17158) (17159) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69, DeeScan, a4turitoroman, airmark(m), MorataFC, DammyOlu123(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.