Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,144 members, 7,887,315 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:35 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10857777 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17156) (17157) (17158) (17159) (17160) (17161) (17162) ... (19618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:59am On Feb 13, 2023
kiss

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2023
timbros:
Popizaino it's either you have short term memory or you are just out for a Ziyech agenda. My mind strongly tells me it's the latter.

When your take is rejected by literally every one who reads it, check it again, something may be wrong with that take.

When you wan push agenda, try push better agenda. This one no enter at all.

Lol.....I don't have agenda,i am not raumdeuter beside i can't have agenda against my own player. it is you people who can't decipher what is good for the team you claim to support and cannot pinpoint to what a player is good at.

I'm sure if it were a more popular moniker that suggested what i have been saying earlier,most of you would have agreed in affirmative and not even think twice. Someone like amoto94 will even write beautifully articulated epistle with the queens english to support it and to see reason why that would be best solution for us but since it is me, i'm not surprised by the complete disapproval here. 😂

Now to what really matters,the fact that you had to go in time to his time at Ajax says everything about how useless he has been for us from that position. You showing me a screenshot for his goal against Tottenham, do you know how many the likes of Robben,Salah,messi,Bale,Mahrez who you think he should mimicking could have had between that time and now?

Let even not talk about what their goal and assists stats would have been from there,just imagine the number of yellow cards opposition left back would have collected because of their speed and tricks? And that's one of the things used to know an efficient RWF player. The much maligned Anthony is a better RWF is player than Ziyech.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2023
swiz123:

The former believes being fanciful with passes is enough to be make one a DM hence be suggested Pirlo can play DM in this Chelsea side facing demonic pressing week in week out.

This is enough for to capitalize on but I don't want to go back to Jorginho's issue since he no more our player. But just to let you know,personally, i don't take anybody serious that thinks there was no better ways to play the DM position than the way Jorginho played for us. Even if my father say the same thing i won't take him serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2023
swiz123:

Bro, there is everything wrong in being an "old school" analyst in an evolving sport. Most of the time, their logic leaves modern analysts confused.

Two and these old school analysts are Popizaino and Ibime.

The former believes being fanciful with passes is enough to be make one a DM hence be suggested Pirlo can play DM in this Chelsea side facing demonic pressing week in week out.

The latter believes that a DM must be strong and fast first before having other qualities hence he hates any DM that doesn't have that attribute no matter their achievement in the modern game. Recently, he hid under financial reasons to suggest his preferred type of DM Amrabat ahead of Enzo.

My point is, take everything old schools say with a pinch of salt. With them, what is good or bad depends on whether they are vintage enough.

You talk nonsense. I am responsible for what I type, not what you understand

I've always said a DM must have no weakness, whether technical or physical. That's why I hated Bakayoko more than I hated Jorginho even before Bakayoko was signed.

I'm a big fan of Enzo, I always believe £100m figures is better spent for world class forwards, not defensive midfielders. A team can function very well with a good DM, he doesn't need to cost £100m. Despite spending £100m on a DM, did it make us defeat common Fulham and West Ham parading £20m DMs?

My knowledge of football is very well rounded, unlike you who went from Jogginghoe biggest hater to Joggingho biggest fan, even hyping that we would win league last season just because you thought with Lukaku added to your Jogginghoe, you now have firepower and defensive solidity, while I told you Jogginghoe drags the team into a defensive shape and can never form the foundation for an attacking team which is what you need to win points consistently. You only see what is Infront of your eyes, while I think in terms of how players qualities affect the spaces on the pitch, we can never be the same.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2023
swiz123:

Bro, there is everything wrong in being an "old school" analyst in an evolving sport. Most of the time, their logic leaves modern analysts confused.

Two and these old school analysts are Popizaino and Ibime.

The latter believes that a DM must be strong and fast first before having other qualities hence he hates any DM that doesn't have that attribute no matter their achievement in the modern game. Recently, he hid under financial reasons to suggest his preferred type of DM Amrabat ahead of Enzo.

My point is, take everything old schools say with a pinch of salt. With them, what is good or bad depends on whether they are vintage enough.

There's nothing old school in Ibime criticizing spineless DMs. Ancelotti must be old school for bringing Tchouameni right? Real Madrid had Casemiro who's not spineless and won multiple Ucls.

If not for Kante, do you think a midfield of Jorginho would have seen us go all the way in Ucl? In fact these days there must be steel in your middle.

Having a solid anchor man, is not old school. Arsenal without Partey will be like scotch egg without egg, and Arteta is not old school.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2023
Almajirihunter:
Apari done serious, no more combinations and permutations now grin

Don’t mind the bald man ,he should have started Rico Lewis nah and use experiment formation

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:18am On Feb 13, 2023
FBS:

Maybe that's the idea, so opponents will not know how to attack you. grin
grin grin grin 😭😭😭😭
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2023
popizaino:

Lol.....I don't have agenda,i am not raumdeuter beside i can't have agenda against my own player. it is you people who can't decipher what is good for the team you claim to support and cannot pinpoint to what a player is good at.

I'm sure if it were a more popular moniker that suggested what i have been saying earlier,most of you would have agreed in affirmative and not even think twice. Someone like amoto94 will even write beautifully articulated epistle with the queens english to support it and to see reason why that would be best solution for us but since it is me, i'm not surprised by the complete disapproval here. 😂

Now to what really matters,the fact that you had to go in time to his time at Ajax says everything about how useless he has been for us from that position. You showing me a screenshot for his goal against Tottenham, do you know how many the likes of Robben,Salah,messi,Bale,Mahrez who you think he should mimicking could have had between that time and now?

Let even not talk about what their goal and assists stats would have been from there,just imagine the number of yellow cards opposition left back would have collected because of their speed and tricks? And that's one of the things used to know an efficient RWF player. The much maligned Anthony is a better RWF is player than Ziyech.

1. You are a popular moniker here. Disagreeing with you have absolutely nothing to do with popularity.

2. I showed you 4 images. Two from Ajax and two from Chelsea. If I were to ask you for compilation of Robben, won't you post Chelsea, Madrid, Bayern actions? For Messi, won't it be from Barca and PSG actions? If you were to compile Mahrez, will his Leicester days be left out? What is wrong from posting action from Ziyech's Ajax days? I don't understand you.

3. From your initial Ziyech post, we're you comparing him with some other left footed players OR were you trying to shove it down our throat how USELESS Ziyech is at RWF? Think well before you answer this cuz receipts dey.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 10:28am On Feb 13, 2023
airmark:

There's nothing old school in Ibime criticizing spineless DMs. Ancelotti must be old school for bringing Tchouameni right? Real Madrid had Casemiro who's not spineless and won multiple Ucls.

If not for Kante, do you think a midfield of Jorginho would have seen us go all the way in Ucl? In fact these days there must be steel in your middle.

Having a solid anchor man, is not old school. Arsenal without Partey will be like scotch egg without egg, and Arteta is not old school.

Here we go again! Smh...

Kante also saw Italy all the way to winning Euros, while Jorginho pulled France down from making Semis...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2023
timbros:

1. You are a popular moniker here. Disagreeing with you have absolutely nothing to do with popularity.

2. I showed you 4 images. Two from Ajax and two from Chelsea. If I were to ask you for compilation of Robben, won't you post Chelsea, Madrid, Bayern actions? For Messi, won't it be from Barca and PSG actions? If you were to compile Mahrez, will his Leicester days be left out? What is wrong from posting action from Ziyech's Ajax days? I don't understand you.

3. From your initial Ziyech post, we're you comparing him with some other left footed players OR were you trying to shove it down our throat how USELESS Ziyech is at RWF? Think well before you answer this cuz receipts dey.

He has been useless from RWF position and also useless compared to other players. Now i challenge you to bring out every receipt.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 10:30am On Feb 13, 2023
airmark:

i still don’t know what’s difficult to understand that Jorginho is a liability mostly in a league like epl. Kante carried that guy and burned himself down because of that. Instead of having weakling sitting CDM that just do side and back passes when with the ball why not have Casemiro/Rodri/Tchouameni type that sit and defend without the ball and still make progressive passes with the ball, also have good shooting skills. I forbid bousquet/Jorginho type of CDM in my team, never again. If at all, Pirlo and Enzo are the type of deep lying midfielder/regista I will like to have in that situation than bousquet/Jorginho type, the later are liabilities to teams, mostly without the ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bimffo(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2023
Popi talk sey e no popular. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2023
airmark:

They are the old school ones, thinking fast modern AMs will pity sluggish DM like in those days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2023
hensben:
i still don’t know what’s difficult to understand that Jorginho is a liability mostly in a league like epl.

Guardiola used Gundogan as a Dm to win something like 10 straight matches in the same Epl. Your team didn't know how maximize a player like Jorginho because if Pep had gotten him he would have surely won the league not just once.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2023
Amoto94:
Since Popi won the Eye Test contest he has increasingly offer takes that are ridiculous, is this what winning does to people? Ziyech made his mark playing as an inverted winger with his chaos causing inswingers, step-overs and nutmegs he is not a pacy winger but he makes it up with good positioning and intelligent movement.
The post that uncovered Popi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2023
Amoto94:

The post that uncovered Popi

The highlight here also exposed you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiEK1VQnfWo
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2023
FBS:

Impressive. When is he joining our squad?
I don't know he is yet to get his work permit, something they (chelsea board) are working on
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2023
🚨The feeling within the Chelsea hierarchy is that Potter should be judged in years not months and they are confident they have one of the best managers in the game. [@David_Ornstein]
👀

potterball! , LMAO una Don enter one chance 😂 this ain't abramovich no more get use to it una go complain tire
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Khaytunechi: 10:55am On Feb 13, 2023
Lana1:

👆🏼👆🏼👇👇

Maddddddddd grin cheesy grin
Hensben switches lanes faster than a convict being chased by the police.
He no dé ever get stand cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2023
they bought this club 4bn ,and you expect them to listen to tantrums thrown by fans that didn't contribute 1kobo on Facebook😂, potterball for life
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2023
The success of Mikel Arteta at Arsenal with a young squad after a mixed start is also seen as reassuring and the board feel that it will take some time for all the new faces to gel and understand Potter’s tactics and methods.

@thealthletic.

🥴
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:19am On Feb 13, 2023
Bombblacks:

Guardiola used Gundogan as a Dm to win something like 10 straight matches in the same Epl. Your team didn't know how maximize a player like Jorginho because if Pep had gotten him he would have surely won the league not just once.
Lies. jorg is weak whereas gudo is astute with the ball, it's just like saying sylva is weak because he is small which is not true. Jorg is weak and easily subdued. Pep would've bought another cdm already and bench or sell jorg. You guys talk like it's every player pep sign that clique. Because he played bousquet in la liga doesn't mean it will work for him in epl.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:22am On Feb 13, 2023
Trevor012:
Hensben can never stop disgracing himself. His past posts will always come back to hunt him 😂😂
Now let me give you the last attention, the fact you go dig post of mine out of context doesn't mean you are making sense. i have your receipts yafun yafun but i won't toll that lane with you because i understand better. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Bombblacks: 11:23am On Feb 13, 2023
hensben:
Lies. jorg is weak whereas gudo is astute with the ball, it's just like saying sylva is weak because he is small which is not true. Jorg is weak and easily subdued. Pep would've bought another cdm already and bench or sell jorg. You guys talk like it's every player pep sign that clique. Because he played bousquet in la liga doesn't mean it will work for him in epl.
There's no way Jorginho is weak and easily subdued when compared to someone like Gundogan. Pep used the same Gundogan as a Dm in the same league and was dominant. He would have used jorginho to dominate the same league as well. Blame your club for not knowing how to use a player like Jorginho effectively.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2023
timbros:

Here we go again! Smh...

Kante also saw Italy all the way to winning Euros, while Jorginho pulled France down from making Semis...

A month now, you are yet to tell us extraordinary things Jorginho did against our toughest opponents in that Ucl. But could jump out from nowhere when your spineless DM who is now getting benched at Arsenal, was mentioned.

Man City and Fabregas know he carried your spineless Jorginho against Madrid and City. Rest Bros Timbros.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:26am On Feb 13, 2023
Bombblacks:

There's no way Jorginho is weak and easily subdued when compared to someone like Gundogan. Pep used the same Gundogan as a Dm in the same league and was dominant. He would have used jorginho to dominate the same league as well.
Again Gudo is astute with the ball and can actually progress play whereas jorg rarely progress play and easily bullied off the ball when challenged. He is with arteta who is pep student so let's see how he will use him to win the league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 11:27am On Feb 13, 2023
hensben:
Now let me give you the last attention, the fact you go dig post of mine out of context doesn't mean you are making sense. i have your receipts yafun yafun but i won't toll that lane with you because i understand better. cool
Hensben my nigga 😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2023
airmark:

A month now, you are yet to tell us extraordinary things Jorginho did against our toughest opponents in that Ucl. But could jump out from nowhere when your spineless DM who is now getting benched at Arsenal, was mentioned.

Man City and Fabregas know he carried your spineless Jorginho against Madrid and City.
Anybody with football knowledge can easily see it that kante carried that guy, he is a liability that do basics for the team.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by madrid5: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
The success of Mikel Arteta at Arsenal with a young squad after a mixed start is also seen as reassuring and the board feel that it will take some time for all the new faces to gel and understand Potter’s tactics and methods.

@thealthletic.

🥴
I nor understand this logic oh,potter na arteta brother? Chelsea na foolish club sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2023
Ibime:

They are the old school ones, thinking fast modern AMs will pity sluggish DM like in those days

One Arsenal fan said immediately Jorginho entered, their midfield became Enugu/PH expressway. It's like Naija govt don do that road. 😄

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Bombblacks:

Gundogan and spineless Jorginho? Dey play.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 11:32am On Feb 13, 2023
Pep that introduced those type of CDM into the game won't dare rely on them in epl or ucl mostly when there is no messi to do magic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17156) (17157) (17158) (17159) (17160) (17161) (17162) ... (19618) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kendrick9(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.