Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,931 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:42 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (10861570 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17341) (17342) (17343) (17344) (17345) (17346) (17347) ... (19619) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
A001:

The way Conte said "he scored 0 goals this season" and laughed was very funny. Lols.

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 12:28am On Mar 11, 2023
eitsei:
how did Pogba has a better career than Thiago?

Teams built around Pogba throughout the peak of his career, same can not be said of Thiago. Pogba was easily the most important or 2nd on every team he played for. Outside of winning UCL which the WC trumps. Pogba has everything over Thiago.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:57am On Mar 11, 2023
They should investigate Ovebro bank accounts too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 2:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Ibime:

My question is, what is the severity of consequence(s) they would face, if found guilty? Any chance the Spanish FA have the courage to strip them of league/ Cup titles? I am worried it would not amount to much irrespective, especially, when you consider the league relies heavily on Barcelona.

The serie A is notoriously corrupt, however, when it comes to issuing punishment to erring teams, they are the best. They go hard and make decisions quickly. From heavy points deduction to vacating/ striping titles to relegation along with huge financial penalties.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Ibime:
Senior man Rest
Na charge dem charge, Dem never prove anything yet, Everything is just "hypothesis" as at this moment
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Roland17:

Teams built around Pogba throughout the peak of his career, same can not be said of Thiago. Pogba was easily the most important or 2nd on every team he played for. Outside of winning UCL which the WC trumps. Pogba has everything over Thiago.
Not true. Pogba was loud hence his rating, he was mostly inconsistent in the large part of his career. His impact to the game has been minimal, he was just a loud guy and overestimated himself to social media freaks.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:16am On Mar 11, 2023
Ibime:
karma must deal with Barca and their cohorts for the obvious rigging they did that night. And also, a time will come when Ferguson tenure at Man U will be investigated too, although UK government know how to shield their own but time will tell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:27am On Mar 11, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Andrewbaba44 how unaa won do your club nw?? Dem talk say u dey bribe ref for corner grin grin grin. I hope is not true
After they finish dealing with dead barka like juve you people are next. Ferguson will explain to us the relationship between him and howard webb.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 5:29am On Mar 11, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Senior man Rest
Na charge dem charge, Dem never prove anything yet, Everything is just "hypothesis" as at this moment
You are guilty of paying 1.4 million to former vice president of referees to fix match for you people. What evidence do you need again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 5:35am On Mar 11, 2023
hensben:
Not true. Pogba was loud hence his rating, he was mostly inconsistent in the large part of his career. His impact to the game has been minimal, he was just a loud guy and overestimated himself to social media freaks.

No be everything be agenda!

I am a Milan and Arsenal fan and would trolled Pogba whenever he played for United or Juventus. However, it did not stop me from acknowledging his talent, abilities and accomplishments as a player, especially when he plays for my Les Bleus.

This your rebuttal is too weak, it is more personal than what the facts say Dablord.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 11, 2023
Senegal on course to win their 4th continental title in a little over a year. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 6:44am On Mar 11, 2023
Liam Twomey: "We saw 2 years Kante can be the best player in the UCL knockout stage. He can be that good, he can be the decisive influence on the biggest matches. if I was another team in this UCL, I wouldn't be overjoyed about the prospect of playing Chelsea with a fit Kante."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:56am On Mar 11, 2023
popizaino:

So what makes Conte better than Walter smith,remember they are both coaches?

Both of them are coaches but the quality of trophy they won makes one coach better than the other.

This is just a simple something.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 7:58am On Mar 11, 2023
popizaino:

But Mircea Lucescu is rated than people like Conte even though his trophies were won in Ukraine.

Lucescu does not have more trophies than Ferguson as a coach that's why he is not rated.

Should Khadiri Ikana be rated above Conte?

One has both local and continental trophies while the other won just local trophies.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 8:02am On Mar 11, 2023
raumdeuter:

So you wont have a problem comparing a coach who won the league with Celtic with a coach who won with league Leicester since coaching is their profession

Or a coach who won the EPL with Bournemouth vs a coach who won the La Liga with Barcelona

Is Celtic in any of the top 5 leagues in Europe?

A coach who won one EPL with Bournemouth will be rated above a coach who won one La Liga with Barcelona.... Read what I type again before responding.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Ibime:

Keep crying

Dem go investigate tire

And do you know what Barca aren’t even guilty ,the punishment for being guilty is just a transfer ban ,so rest grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2023
hensben:

grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 11, 2023
Roland17:

No be everything be agenda!

I am a Milan and Arsenal fan and would trolled Pogba whenever he played for United or Juventus. However, it did not stop me from acknowledging his talent, abilities and accomplishments as a player, especially when he plays for my Les Bleus.

This your rebuttal is too weak, it is more personal than what the facts say Dablord.

Na hesben u dey answer, u get timeooo grin grin grin. U self u see how he dey cap opoto!!! Person wey talk say halland style of play is the same as ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Senior man Rest

What are you paying referee millions for?

All Barca records from 2009 till date must be expunged from the record books.like Juventus

I will not rest, even with sleeping pill

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2023
Ibime:

What are you paying referee millions for?

All Barca records from 2009 till date must be expunged from the record books.like Juventus

I will not rest, even with sleeping pill

You are worried about Barcelona ,but you are fine with Madrid the biggest cheat in the ucl

You epl fans are funny grin

Una hate Barca with passion ,Bu dickride Madrid

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:

You are worried about Barcelona ,but you are fine with Madrid the biggest cheat in the ucl

You epl fans are funny grin

Una hate Barca with passion ,Bu dickride Madrid

When we see wire transfers from Real Madrid to referees, we will take it up

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 8:33am On Mar 11, 2023
Ibime:

When we see wire transfers from Real Madrid to referees, we will take it up

You will never see it ,trust me grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Ovrebo must be shaking in his boots right now.

Crime does not pay grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2023
afrodoc2:
Ovrebo must be shaking in his boots right now.

Crime does not pay grin

Yahoo yahoo club grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2023
This goal ehn ... you no go understand cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2023
Remember when the World Cup was fun for them ,till it became a rigged World Cup

Even when mbappe equalized at the finals ,it was the best World Cup ever

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2023
Barca Dey face Laliga panel with no single evidence ,this one Dey carry ovrebo matter Dey come grin

Even if Barca will be found guilty na transfer ban,something wey we don face before grin

No tears will remove this heart breaking goal

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 9:39am On Mar 11, 2023
Omo I dey feel for Harry Kane shaa. Dude is Tottenham's all time top scorer. He's already level with Rooney as England all time top scorer and will almost certainly end his career (barring a move abroad or a catastrophe of epic proportions) as EPL all time top scorer

Golden boots everywhere. Yet not one trophy to show not even VC's cup or Interhouse sports trophy.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by fredoooooo: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2023
The only pride of London grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 10:30am On Mar 11, 2023
Unlimited22:
Omo I dey feel for Harry Kane shaa. Dude is Tottenham's all time top scorer. He's already level with Rooney as England all time top scorer and will almost certainly end his career (barring a move abroad or a catastrophe of epic proportions) as EPL all time top scorer

Golden boots everywhere. Yet not one trophy to show not even VC's cup or Interhouse sports trophy.
he is the architect of his own doings , something you go boycott training make levy use vex sell you to Bayern Munich the fool just they like person way mentally slow upstairs.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2023
Unlimited22:

Levy didn’t allow him join mancity even with more than 100 million offer for someone almost 30

That’s so unfair
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kantebets(m): 10:43am On Mar 11, 2023
The first four teams to qualify for the #UCL quarter-finals in 2012:

Chelsea
Benfica
AC Milan
Bayern Munich

The first four teams to qualify for the #UCL quarter-finals in 2023:

Chelsea
Benfica
AC Milan
Bayern Munich

Chelsea went on to face Benfica in the quarter-finals🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

(1) (2) (3) ... (17341) (17342) (17343) (17344) (17345) (17346) (17347) ... (19619) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timbros(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.